April 27, 2024, 11:17:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191563 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #540 on: January 23, 2009, 01:31:16 AM »

Hmmm.. guess I should read ahead before posting.  Sry, didn't know there had been a misunderstanding while I was off in another thread. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: January 23, 2009, 01:39:00 AM »

MT - anything on your news channel?  cops at anthony's
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: January 23, 2009, 01:40:46 AM »

Cops at the Anthony's?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: January 23, 2009, 01:43:24 AM »

Cops at the Anthony's?
That's what they are saying on caylee site. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: January 23, 2009, 01:44:34 AM »

MyTime, if you're in here get over to Caylee's thread ASAP!  Seven cops at the A's house, media on it's way!!!!!!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: January 23, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »

TO: MYTIME & MumInOhio

First line of MumInOhio's post at Goldmonkeys

Mytime…I am responding to your post at SM here as I am unable to respond at SM and it appears you can not read at C&G .

MumInOhio - the reason you cannot respond here is because you changed your email address in your profile.  As a security check, accounts are deactivated when this is done.  YOU WERE NOT BANNED BY ANYONE AT SM, it's something YOU DID TO YOURSELF.

I have removed IP and Hostname info.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: January 24, 2009, 10:53:49 AM »

FYI

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/saturday/orl-worm2409jan24,0,3259842.story

Help! How to avoid fast-moving 'Downadup' computer worm

Etan Horowitz

Sentinel Staff Writer

January 24, 2009

What is this latest computer worm?

Answer: Since early January, a worm that has been referred to by several names, including "Downadup," "Kido" and "Conficker," has been infecting millions of computers around the world. The worm exploits a previously discovered vulnerability in Microsoft's Windows operating system to steal network passwords from the computer systems of large companies, educational and public institutions.

Microsoft released a patch for it in October, but experts said many people remain at risk because they have not installed the patch.

Security experts are concerned about the worm because of the speed that it is spreading. In four days, the number of infections jumped from 2.4 million to 8.9 million, according to computer-security company F-Secure. However, only about 1 percent of the infections reported Thursday were in the United States, and according to F-Secure's blog, the growth of the worm may be slowing.

Peter Miller, information-security manager for Orange County, said the worm is mainly targeting corporate computer networks because hackers can do more damage than if they focused on individuals.

"If I have the passwords of everyone on my block, I can't do that much damage, but if I have the passwords of everyone at a bank, that's a huge problem," Miller said. "In my field, this is a humongous deal, but for the home user, it's not that bad."

However, Miller said if someone's computer at work is infected, the worm could spread to his or her home computer.

How does it work?

A: Once the worm infects a computer, it can spread to others on the same network. It can also infect a USB drive or external hard drive connected to an infected computer. If that USB stick is connected to another computer that is vulnerable, it will automatically infect the computer when it's connected. The worm tries to obtain network passwords, which can result in the user being locked out of a network and allow a hacker to gain access to secure information.

"If my computer is infected with the worm and then I burn a CD or stick a USB stick in it, then those get infected, and any other computer that I put that CD or USB stick in could get infected," Miller said.

What can I do to protect myself?

A: As always, the best thing you can do is make sure you have installed all of the latest patches and updates from Microsoft and that your anti-virus software is up to date. To see whether you need to install any updates or patches, open a new Internet Explorer browser window and choose "Windows Update" from the "Tools" menu.

Because this worm can infect USB sticks, external hard drives and CDs that you may use on multiple computers, you may also want to scan these items for viruses. For instance, if you have a USB stick that you use on multiple computers, plug it into a computer that you know is up to date with patches and anti-virus software and perform a scan. Most anti-virus programs should automatically scan a connected USB stick, Miller said. Once you have scanned these items, connect them only to computers that you know are virus-free.

Because this worm targets network passwords, it's a good idea to make sure your password are strong. Passwords should be at least seven or eight characters in length. The longer the password, the stronger it is.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #547 on: January 24, 2009, 02:40:27 PM »

Mytime…I am responding to your post at SM here as I am unable to respond at SM and it appears you can not read at C&G .

MumInOhio - the reason you cannot respond here is because you changed your email address in your profile.  As a security check, accounts are deactivated when this is done.  YOU WERE NOT BANNED BY ANYONE AT SM, it's something YOU DID TO YOURSELF.

hmmmm...mum and caps at C&G...now that's interesting!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: January 24, 2009, 02:47:27 PM »

Cool videos!

Morphing pics of the Presidents:
http://www.flixxy.com/presidents-morphing.htm

Jessica the hippo:
http://www.flixxy.com/pet-hippo.htm

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: January 24, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »

hmmmm...mum and caps at C&G...now that's interesting!   

I suspected.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 24, 2009, 03:29:08 PM »

Janet & Texasmom - I just get tired of all the games being played and people claiming to be banned that haven't been. 

Muminohio is mad at me partially because she started a thread July 8, 2008 Deutekom.  When she posted her information I got an email from Capslock saying it was dangerious to be posted.  Not knowing for sure one way or the other I did find a place in the old old archives where I could hide it.  I let her know at the time. 

I have since moved the thread back into the Shango/Simian forum if anyone wants to read.  I really don't care since Capslock has chosen not to explain himself any longer here at SM.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3036.0
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: January 24, 2009, 03:51:16 PM »

Hi Texasmom

I hope you are having a good day.

I am going out for lunch with a friend and ... then a trip to the mall.  There are some good sales on winter clothes.  We are going to take a goo.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: January 24, 2009, 03:56:47 PM »

Janet & Texasmom - I just get tired of all the games being played and people claiming to be banned that haven't been. 

Muminohio is mad at me partially because she started a thread July 8, 2008 Deutekom.  When she posted her information I got an email from Capslock saying it was dangerious to be posted.  Not knowing for sure one way or the other I did find a place in the old old archives where I could hide it.  I let her know at the time. 

I have since moved the thread back into the Shango/Simian forum if anyone wants to read.  I really don't care since Capslock has chosen not to explain himself any longer here at SM.

Klaas, I was upset by the Deutekom thread at the time too and was relieved it was removed; considering WHAT I BELIEVED AT THE TIME...that it could have possibly put someone who was trying to help in danger. 

JMO, but Mum expects everyone to be considerate of her; but doesn't extend the same consideration.  I read what she posted over at GM.  She's critical of the "attack the post not the poster" here.  That's funny to me.  She's attacked me on more than one occasion here, probably the ugliest attack I've ever had came from her.  All based on my defending Caps.  You didn't here me whining about it, I just considered the source.  She chose to attack me defending him, and say that nothing I posted was worth reading; rather than post why she believed what she did about Caps.  As far as I know she never posted anything about who she believed he was or what he was up to.  I was willing to listen. 

I am anxiously awaiting more insight into Caps presence here, as I have stated many times I never asked personal questions of him and although I have some theories as to who he may be...I don't know for sure who he is or what his purpose was here.  I'm still hoping it wasn't all bad.

Mum also stated over there that she CHOSE to deactivate her account here...so to me that says it all Klaas.

On another note, since I'm struggling with "smartness" these days...did Kermit's last post about the "chow chow" dog being caps favorite mean anything to you?  TIA  I've been afraid to ask....afraid it was something OBVIOUS that I missed.

I'm tired of the games too.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: January 24, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »

Thank you Klaas

I appreciate the explanation.

I googled and found a link to the Goldmonkeys site and ... read MumInOhio's post.  It did concern me that there might be a hidden area on the Scared Monkey's forum where our research could disappear to.  However ... I made the decision not to react and was taking time to consider how I was going to articulate an email to you.

Mum's post made me very sad in so many ways.

Thank you again. 

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: January 24, 2009, 04:01:00 PM »

Hi Texasmom

I hope you are having a good day.

I am going out for lunch with a friend and ... then a trip to the mall.  There are some good sales on winter clothes.  We are going to take a goo.

Janet

Hi Janet,
Yes, I'm having a pretty good day...cleaning house.  Your day sounds like more fun!

Should I know what a "goo" is?     Is it a "girls only outing"?   

I'm doubting myself about everything now!   

I hope you have a wonderful day! 

Hugs,
tm

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: January 24, 2009, 04:18:26 PM »

back in May, 2008 ... Mum and I were on the same page in regards to CAPS ... the same page I have been on since CAPS made his initial appearance in the middle of January, 2008.

Somewhere along the line Mum jumped back on the CAPS bandwagon.  What changed?  I really want to know.  However ... Mum refuses to share.

Is that not what dialoguing in the name of justice for Natalee Holloway is all about ... sharing and considering all  our research?

Janet

+++++++

MumInOhio
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1412 on: May 06, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

SS...I have read that as well...I have also read where he said it was other apartments, Dutch owned and not the Matty apartments. I am not going to go back to the first thread and find Cap's posts as I questioned him more than a couple of times as to why he changed his mind and he never answered!

He also didn't respond as to why he told me no to the Ind/Lion's Den in the first thread.

All that being said...he hasn't backed up his posts...just because Caps said it, doesn't make it so!

I am sorry I don't mean to upset you, but you can post Caps posts forever and I will just keep telling you what he said previously.

I still want to know why he changed from the other apartments to the Matty and he will not answer!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379364#msg379364

MumInOhio
« Reply #1424 on: May 06, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »

SS…let me ask you one question…

If I post the Freddy Zedan owns the Indo/Lion’s Den are you going to just take my word for it?

Caps posts that the Kalpoes - the father or the stepfather, he never did answer which one, according to a girl there, now own it!

You can certainly take what Caps says without questions, but I will not. So please do not repost Caps post to me....Show me the proof!

I have read everyone of Cap’s post at least three times…each day I type out an index…you would be very surprised what you see on the third read.

All I am trying to say is what you are posting from Caps is not what he said in January!

I am 99% sure as to why he switched to the Indo apartments…the answer is in one of your last few posts…and I will leave it at that!

And yes Lala’s…I am extremely frustrated…seems we have involved just about everyone on Aruba…new names are dropped every week.…I never see Joran’s name in this thread anymore!!!!!

And everytime Caps appears we have more questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLUMBO has a word for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379383#msg379383

MumInOhio
« Reply #1440 on: May 06, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt just because he's Caps

All I see is a whole lot of new names and misinformation and very few facts...Giovanni, Deutekom, Bulo, Freddy that doesn't exist, odd-bods living at the kalpoes address, list of names that don't match the phone book...

Yes, something is going on at that pond, and we are still dealing with Aruba. I'm in total agreement with Lala's on this one, nothing will come of the pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379502#msg379502

MumInOhio
« Reply #1450 on: May 06, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

SS...A simple question as to if Deutekom was a Judge should have been answered 150 pages ago....so should the reason for him going back to the Indo/Lion's Den after he told me no to there. these are simple questions and both merit an answer!

I can't buy Cap's Dirty Hand Deutekom, because how he got to him was flawed. If he is not a Judge he wouldn't have been on that list. It is as simple as that!

There are more questions now than when Caps first started posting!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379518#msg379518

MumInOhio
« Reply #1456 on: May 06, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »

Well I guess we are all frustrated today!

I attempted to explain to Caps at least 3 times the Judges list, and as one who tries to answer other poster’s questions, and acknowledge their posts I expected an answer on at least one of those occasions! If you have read my posts you would know that I have acknowledged that Deutekom may be a ‘Dirty Hand’ , just questioning the way he got there.

You can check my posts for this morning and see that I try to ‘share’ what I know! Have a look and see if my answer to another poster was even acknowledged!

I guess in your opinion it is OK for Caps to fire of all these questions at us, but he is not obligated to answer ours. Most of my questions to him have been about posts he has made and names like Bulo’s that we have never heard of. I have asked very few about things I am researching.

I have not asked any more from Caps than I would have asked from any other poster…back up your posts! BS on putting him in any sort of position! Not to the questions I have asked anyways.

Yes there are other theories on this thread, and I for one am sick and tired of having only one jammed down my throat.

I have read Caps posts many times and it is up to me if I go along with everything or anything he says.  Maybe it might help some if you let Caps know that it is creating problems by him dropping names with no other info….it would help a lot and certainly save some of us a lot of time….

JMHO

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379582#msg379582

MumInOhio
« Reply #1459 on: May 06, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

*******…as you said this is a discussion forum and I have reason to question things in Caps posts! Most times when I have done so I do not receive an answer or if I do it is the post of Caps I am referring to posted back to me. Sorry … to me that is not discussion.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379591#msg379591

MumInOhio
« Reply #1467 on: May 07, 2008, 08:06:50 AM »

SS...Caps started posting in the NAH thread around mid-January. Klaas explained at the time that he had been posting on the front page previously. After 4 or 5 days Caps started posting in the Shango thread. This would have been way back in the first thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379694#msg379694

MumInOhio
« Reply #1468 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »

SS… You are right. I think Caps has information that has nothing to do with Shango as well. Caps does know the corruption and the ‘dark’ side of Aruba. He knows some of the players, probably a lot.

When Caps first started posting in the forum he knew very little about the case, or so it appears from his early posts. He asked us about the family, the friends, the private plane and the pimps. He asked about the suspects and about the people such as Julia and others that continually misinformed us. He needed our help and knowledge with these pieces of the puzzle. There is nothing wrong with that, I personally have spent a lot of time and posts sharing any information I had or could find.

A lot of time it seems to me that Caps has a piece that he feels fits into a Shango/Simian/Merian post, and just makes it fit. He has the player, the corrupt official, so that is the answer to that part of the riddle.

An example of this would be ‘the yellowhammer’. We started with a yellow hummer way back in the first thread, and most disagreed back then. When it was revisited recently and many posted that they thought it was the bird, Caps said OK, we’ll go with the bird, we’ll refine and correct any errors in his interpretations. The next day, Caps posts that he doesn’t think it is the bird. Our interpretation of ‘the yellowhammer’ doesn’t fit into Cap’s deciphering of the riddle.

I find this very frustrating. To me it is not that difficult.

Thanks everyone for the input on Bulo yesterday. Pita sorry for the confusion I may have caused on the Benz site. Somehow I confused myself…Vms…sounds like a good idea…maybe clear up some loose ends like Giovanni and Bulo…

I think I need to go and sit in the grandstand with Lala’s and the other grannies for a day or two and go back to my own research.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379700#msg379700

MumInOhio
« Reply #1493 on: May 08, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »

This is a previous discussion about Ben VocKing. Below are 2 of Caps older posts regarding VocKing. So in February and March Caps knew who VocKing was, but not on April 25th.

Somewhere back around page 40 Caps posted a key in which he includes a pic of VocKing. You will notice that Caps refers to a picture of Voking in his response above.

Around pages 45 and 46 there is much discussion about the photo of VocKing and which is the correct one. The photo of VocKing that Caps included in his key and showed to the man who knew him very well is not of the person we determined to be VocKing.

This is why I ask questions…

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379920#msg379920

MumInOhio
« Reply #1494 on: May 08, 2008, 09:41:12 AM »

These posts of Caps have been etched in mind since March. Another reason I ask questions.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379922#msg379922

MumInOhio
« Reply #1495 on: May 08, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »

Here is Cap's picture of Vocking.

Hotping...Thanks for the prayer. After the posts from last night, for the sake of harmony I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread any more.

Enjoy the Tango!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379926#msg379926

MumInOhio
« Reply #1500 on: May 08, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »

Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379938#msg379938

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #936 on: May 08, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »

SS…since you bought this over from the Shango thread….there is no group attack on Caps. I have asked him to answer questions about his posts. He has not done so, on most occasions IMO. I said this morning that I would walk away. I have.

Many of my questions regarding Caps surround Ben Vocking. I posted on that this morning. Please go back and read from page 39 to page 46 of the thread. Open the links. Read Caps response very carefully and then read what I posted this morning.

I am not going to respond any further on the subject.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380072#msg380072

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: January 24, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »

Klaas, I was upset by the Deutekom thread at the time too and was relieved it was removed; considering WHAT I BELIEVED AT THE TIME...that it could have possibly put someone who was trying to help in danger. 

JMO, but Mum expects everyone to be considerate of her; but doesn't extend the same consideration.  I read what she posted over at GM.  She's critical of the "attack the post not the poster" here.  That's funny to me.  She's attacked me on more than one occasion here, probably the ugliest attack I've ever had came from her.  All based on my defending Caps.  You didn't here me whining about it, I just considered the source.  She chose to attack me defending him, and say that nothing I posted was worth reading; rather than post why she believed what she did about Caps.  As far as I know she never posted anything about who she believed he was or what he was up to.  I was willing to listen. 

I am anxiously awaiting more insight into Caps presence here, as I have stated many times I never asked personal questions of him and although I have some theories as to who he may be...I don't know for sure who he is or what his purpose was here.  I'm still hoping it wasn't all bad.

Mum also stated over there that she CHOSE to deactivate her account here...so to me that says it all Klaas.

On another note, since I'm struggling with "smartness" these days...did Kermit's last post about the "chow chow" dog being caps favorite mean anything to you?   TIA  I've been afraid to ask....afraid it was something OBVIOUS that I missed.

I'm tired of the games too.   

I saw that and wondered what she meant, then I forgot.  I'll see if I can figure out what she means by Chow Chow today.  Off the top of my head...NO, lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: January 24, 2009, 04:19:44 PM »

Later, Janet
1:20 PM PT

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: January 24, 2009, 04:23:33 PM »

Janet - back in the old forum, there was a hidden area for Admins, when I say old I mean from back in 2005.  Anyway, when the 2005 archives were added that "Admins thread" became available to Admins to view as well.  Well, when Caps emailed me that the stuff shouldn't be posted I decided to TRY and move it there and see if it worked.  It did work and I was glad I was able to save it without deleting it but still not have it in the open.  That is the only thing that hidden area has been used for since 2005.   Normally if a post or thread is particularly disruptive I'll simply move it to archives but it can still be read by all.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: January 24, 2009, 05:55:59 PM »

Thank you Klaas

I appreciate the explanation.

I googled and found a link to the Goldmonkeys site and ... read MumInOhio's post.  It did concern me that there might be a hidden area on the Scared Monkey's forum where our research could disappear to.  However ... I made the decision not to react and was taking time to consider how I was going to articulate an email to you.

Mum's post made me very sad in so many ways.

Thank you again. 

Janet

Janet, glad you made the decision to stop and think before you reacted.

As you have noticed for about two months now people have changed and are accusing others of hiding posts, deleting posts, editing posts.  Any time there is a post deleted it is by request because someone made an error in it and reposted.  Any time a post was edited it was by a former mod which was done out of spite and this is why he is a former mod.  We also edit posts because we try and make corrections for others.

I don't know what has gotten into some people but I noticed this all started when some decided that they were going to attack Kermit.  If we supported Kermit we were told there was something wrong with us.  Others decided they did not want to show their face and defend their actions.  Kermit continued to highlight what she thought was wrong and posted it.  After she would post the attacks would start.

This person’s words were there for everyone to read.  We had a choice to make and we made it.  If it didn't go with their choice then attacks came.  They said they got tired of the repetitive posts about the subject and I say oh really!!!!  How many times have people made repetitive posts about Shango.  Did I attack them or say it wasn't true.  I just said maybe once that I don't like riddles and I move on.

We don’t have a secret place where stuff is kept and if someone is telling you this then they are lying.  Klaas explained about a spot where admins had in the old forum.  When asked to remove a topic out of concern for a person’s safety she did the right thing and moved it but informed the person that she moved it.  If they don’t believe her reasons maybe she can ask CAPS in the secret Hidy Hole at C&G and she will get an answer from him.  If he says he didn’t tell Klaas that then he is a liar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.