April 27, 2024, 07:15:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191506 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: January 24, 2009, 06:32:20 PM »

Janet & Texasmom - I just get tired of all the games being played and people claiming to be banned that haven't been. 

Muminohio is mad at me partially because she started a thread July 8, 2008 Deutekom.  When she posted her information I got an email from Capslock saying it was dangerious to be posted.  Not knowing for sure one way or the other I did find a place in the old old archives where I could hide it.  I let her know at the time. 

I have since moved the thread back into the Shango/Simian forum if anyone wants to read.  I really don't care since Capslock has chosen not to explain himself any longer here at SM.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3036.0

Thank you Klaas

I appreciate the explanation.

I googled and found a link to the Goldmonkeys site and ... read MumInOhio's post.  It did concern me that there might be a hidden area on the Scared Monkey's forum where our research could disappear to.  However ... I made the decision not to react and was taking time to consider how I was going to articulate an email to you.

Mum's post made me very sad in so many ways.

Thank you again. 

Janet

Janet, glad you made the decision to stop and think before you reacted.

As you have noticed for about two months now people have changed and are accusing others of hiding posts, deleting posts, editing posts.  Any time there is a post deleted it is by request because someone made an error in it and reposted.  Any time a post was edited it was by a former mod which was done out of spite and this is why he is a former mod.  We also edit posts because we try and make corrections for others.

I don't know what has gotten into some people but I noticed this all started when some decided that they were going to attack Kermit.  If we supported Kermit we were told there was something wrong with us.  Others decided they did not want to show their face and defend their actions.  Kermit continued to highlight what she thought was wrong and posted it.  After she would post the attacks would start.

This person’s words were there for everyone to read.  We had a choice to make and we made it.  If it didn't go with their choice then attacks came.  They said they got tired of the repetitive posts about the subject and I say oh really!!!!  How many times have people made repetitive posts about Shango.   Did I attack them or say it wasn't true.  I just said maybe once that I don't like riddles and I move on.

We don’t have a secret place where stuff is kept and if someone is telling you this then they are lying.  Klaas explained about a spot where admins had in the old forum.  When asked to remove a topic out of concern for a person’s safety she did the right thing and moved it but informed the person that she moved it.  If they don’t believe her reasons maybe she can ask CAPS in the secret Hidy Hole at C&G and she will get an answer from him.  If he says he didn’t tell Klaas that then he is a liar.

I agree San, and when there was nobody to read those repetitive posts in the Shango thread, they brought them over to the Natalee thread. lol 

Caps did tell Klaas that the Deutekom thread put him in danger, he told me that too.  He even forwarded the email that he sent Klaas to me also.

She was only doing what she thought was right.

If mum had verifiable proof that Caps was a fraud, and his claims of being in danger were BS, she should have discussed it with Klaas by email, or posted it for all to see.  To my knowledge, she did neither.  If she didn't have verifiable proof that Caps was a fraud, and his claims of being in danger were BS; was the deutekom thread a test? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: January 24, 2009, 07:24:52 PM »

Viruses and trojan horses??  My computer got infected 2 week ago....it started but just running slow...then I was getting knocked off...then I had trouble signing on.....we ran all the virus scans we had.....but still couldn't get rid of the trojan horses..we thought they were gone...but wham there they were again...files became corrupt..it has been mess. We were using IE....but have now changed to Firefox exclusively...still not running great....I am able to get on but everything is in slow motion.....my DH has been working on it....got a new Fix-It CD to try tonight....we have McAfee and a firewall but it still got infected....DANG!!......ANY IDEAS!!!  (I am also going to post this in the computer help thread)

Sad to say, yet if you guys have done all you can to fix the virus and trojan horses, and your comp still runs slow... seems the only thing that has fixed mine in the past when that has happened is to reformat.  Some of those trojan horses are made to reappear after a period of time.  No way to fully be sure it's all gone except to wipe everything away by reformatting. 

Thanks ....it looks like that is what we are going to have to do...........

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: January 24, 2009, 07:27:08 PM »

Chat and Grumble has become the biggest hypocritical forum of the internet!!   Everything they professed to be is a joke.  Many members were "poofed" for no reason and Mrskub refuses to give a reason why!!  The lack of integrity, honesty and courage over there is overwhelming!!

I think she has gone off her rocker.   

Klaas was so right about private forums and their hidey holes!!  "Sensitive information"  on the internet is oxymoron in itself!! 

Chat and Grumble has become the one of the best PR's for SM!!  Made many of us realize the "mistruths" that can easily spread and believed by some naive or just ignorant people.  But the truth always surfaces and it didn't take long in this case!!

Warning to all CnG members - Be careful what you read and believe there!!  Pay attention to what has been happening!  All in Oz is not what is claims to be!! 

Now I know a certain CnG member will be copy and posting this to their "Look what was posted at SM" thread like a chidish school girl filled with hate and jealousy - I would like to say this to you - May God Bless YOU!!!  Does hypocrisy have no boundaries!!

Mytime

A thankful poofed member of CnG - who escaped the funny farm before it was too late!! 

mytime you just made me nearly choke I was laughing so hard.  I am sorry some of you got roped into the hidey hole thing.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: January 24, 2009, 08:01:30 PM »

My mom used to accuse me of having a good "forgettery", especially when it came to things I didn't want to do 

Mytime - I'm not one to hold a grudge.  Most people will get several strikes before they are finally out with me. 

Klaas....how many strikes do I have left! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: January 24, 2009, 08:08:28 PM »

My mom used to accuse me of having a good "forgettery", especially when it came to things I didn't want to do 

Mytime - I'm not one to hold a grudge.  Most people will get several strikes before they are finally out with me. 

You have zero strikes 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: January 24, 2009, 08:11:36 PM »

You have zero strikes 

Oh Crap does that mean 0 left?  or 0 total....and if it's 0 total then how many do I have...cause I might start getting a little MEAN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: January 24, 2009, 08:18:50 PM »

Do we have anyone who has dealt with drug addicts? specifically heroin
? My best friends granddaughter has been on heroin for about 6 months....she refuses to go into rehab...she has 2 small children. MY friend, who has been unknowingly supporting her habit (she financially supports the granddaughter and 2 children)is at her wits ends. Her granddaughter tells her she has stopped....she is supposedly taking some kind of drug treatment....not methadone, but something similar. I don't believe the girl has stopped. Is there any way to tell other than a drug test?  The granddaughter has lost about 50 lbs in the past 6 months and I think DCF is going to get involved soon. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: January 24, 2009, 09:26:43 PM »

? My best friends granddaughter has been on heroin for about 6 months....she refuses to go into rehab...she has 2 small children. MY friend, who has been unknowingly supporting her habit (she financially supports the granddaughter and 2 children)is at her wits ends. Her granddaughter tells her she has stopped....she is supposedly taking some kind of drug treatment....not methadone, but something similar. I don't believe the girl has stopped. Is there any way to tell other than a drug test?  The granddaughter has lost about 50 lbs in the past 6 months and I think DCF is going to get involved soon. 

Sunny two things:

1.  it means that you have no strikes against you at all

2.  Why don't you post this in the prayer thread, maybe someone that reads there and not here will know something about heroin.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: January 24, 2009, 09:37:56 PM »

sharing what was shared with me
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: January 24, 2009, 09:39:11 PM »

Very cool
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 24, 2009, 09:48:33 PM »

Sunny

Ten years ago my youngest brother and wife had to administer tough love to their then 20 year old son.  He was not on heroin.  It is called "crack" or "meth".  He was lying to them ... stealing from them.  He made several sincere attempts himself to come clean but ... always relapsed.

Finally ... his parents demanded that he leave the house.  They did not want contact with him unless he was in rehab along with ... a weekly drug test confirming that he was not using.

Although my brother and SIL were one in the decision to throw him out ... it was still very difficult for them and ... tested their marriage.  There was that game called the blame game and ... it was played over and over again.

It did not happen overnight but ... the solid family and faith foundation that he was raised on became the saving grace.  He search for an in-patient rehab center and ... eventually found one that would except him.  It was run by the Salvation Army.  He was fortunate that his employer agreed hold his position for 6 months and also agreed to pay half the costs.  His parents and extended family contributed and ... the Salvation Army contributed ... the remainder.

Today ... my nephew is 30 years ... married and ... has two beautiful children.  On the surface they appear to be the perfect family living a perfect life.  However ... a while back my hephew shared with me when a stressful situation arises in his life ... it takes all his will power, his faith in God and ... the prayers and support of his family to get through.  It appears that "recovery" is a life long process and ... is not a cure.

Why will they kids listen?  Why can they not learn that they are playing with fire when they make the choice to "try".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: January 24, 2009, 09:55:07 PM »

Thank you for sharing Today.  Beautiful.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 24, 2009, 10:01:00 PM »

WOW!!!

Thank you for sharing.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #573 on: January 24, 2009, 10:07:57 PM »

That's awesome!  Thanks for sharing!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: January 24, 2009, 11:06:20 PM »

You have zero strikes 

Maybe you could make a record compilation of ALL the Monkeys in the cage along with their respective strikes.  Maybe a redemption system can be set up to eliminate strikes ... like time outs.  Maybe you could delegate the mods to take turns keeping the strike record updated.

Good Night Klaas!  Good Night Mods!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: January 24, 2009, 11:07:49 PM »

Good night tcumom and, snoopy.

Janet
8:05 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: January 25, 2009, 12:15:34 AM »

Good Night Magnolia.

Janet
9:15 PM PT

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #577 on: January 25, 2009, 01:05:43 AM »

IBE? You here?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #578 on: January 25, 2009, 01:07:41 AM »

Are you OK, IBE??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: January 25, 2009, 01:07:43 AM »

IBE - OMG, are you ok? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.