April 27, 2024, 10:18:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191556 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: January 25, 2009, 02:39:43 AM »

Was she a blond?? Was it Donna Mills?? I haven't seen the movie.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: January 25, 2009, 02:41:28 AM »

Oh my goodness.  I was hooked on Knot's Landing and Dallas. Never missed a show.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: January 25, 2009, 02:42:55 AM »

IBE was one of the first people to speak to me at Scared Monkeys.  IBE was the first person to send me a PM.  She and Msmarple.  Ibe and my son share a very special day for a Birthday.

IBE your write that book I'll buy it.

Yes and so does America!

This year was the first year I could celebrate on my Birthday. It took that long.

Is Msmarple still here???

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #623 on: January 25, 2009, 02:43:21 AM »

Shoot forgot 14 yrs Knots Landing. Boy was that a blast! They were so nice when I had my house fire and lost 3 cats and a dog from the plastic ... you don't smell it... it happens before the smoke alarms go off... They collected $$ for me. I kept it pinned to my underpants and never looked in the envelope for two weeks!! They gave me 2 weeks off with pay.

We were family on that show... divorces, marriages, deaths, lots of kids!!

PS I think the lady that does the (senior moment) commercials is Vicki Schreck from How the West Was Won (series). I close my eyes and the voice is hers, the little quirks of her eyes and hands are hers.

Sometimes I'd see Helen Hunt and even as an adult, I still see the little neat quirks.

You spend all day with them!! Much longer than in public school!! and with the parents and guardians.

Oh, I think Kent King Masters, the young black girl on Knots Landing is on General Hosp.. Anyone know??? She won a scholarship to USC!!!

I got locked out a minute!! 

IBE, you were at Knots Landing?? Oh, I can't think of the girl's/woman's name, but she was in the movie, "Play Misty For Me" with Clint Eastwood, and was a regular on Knots Landing. I always thought she was just beautiful !!!

Hey, IBE, have you taken the Ibuprofin yet? You should do that.

Doesn't Islandmonkey live in a beautiful place? She's a newer monkey, and a really good one!!   

Donna Mills????

Thanks CBB~I just hate it when a fellow monkey is hurting, and i remember how compassionate all the other monkeys were when I shared my story of my son and his ordeal. There is a lot of love here~and compassion.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crazybabyborg
« Reply #624 on: January 25, 2009, 02:43:53 AM »

Go get the pills you need, IBE. We'll be here.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: January 25, 2009, 02:47:01 AM »

eeewwwww that Donna  Mills was such a heffer on Knot's Landing. lol
crazybabyborg
« Reply #626 on: January 25, 2009, 02:47:58 AM »

I ran across Msmarple's avatar the other day when I was getting out the Valentine's Day List. You haven't picked yours up by the way, but I haven't seen her in a long time, IBE. Sorry. Sometimes Monkeys pop back up when you least expect them.

Yes! Thank You, Islandmonkey!! It's Donna Mills!! I always thought she was just gorgeous!! Beautiful eyes!!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: January 25, 2009, 02:48:37 AM »

Oh forgot to add it turned out to be Fibromyalgia in 1997 but Social Sec. didn't recognize it then so went under the cognitive area.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #628 on: January 25, 2009, 02:51:28 AM »

I didn't watch the show regularly, so I don't know anything about the character she played.

heffer..........that's funny!! 

Was she nice in real life, IBE?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #629 on: January 25, 2009, 02:54:53 AM »

Oh forgot to add it turned out to be Fibromyalgia in 1997 but Social Sec. didn't recognize it then so went under the cognitive area.

There has been a lot of research on Fibromyalgia, but they haven't quite got it figured out yet. I've seen a lot of homeopathic treatments for it. What have you tried, IBE?

How's your headache, IBE? Any trouble walking to get your pills?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: January 25, 2009, 02:58:49 AM »

MsMarple posted on January 21st in Natalee thread.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: January 25, 2009, 02:59:30 AM »

All Monkeys welcomed at The Island~sorry if this turns out to be huge.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: January 25, 2009, 02:59:48 AM »

Yes, on hiatus, they go off and come back thinner and prettier and I'd come back older!!

You probably know this... they say Knots Landing was a spin off of Dallas   It wasn't. It was written before Dallas

Oh I forgot Vince VanPatten and Eric Shaw (he was killed in real life) and (sr. moment) Petersen.

If you ever see the reruns of How the West Was Won (series) you can tell James Arness's standin when he's riding a horse for he wears his hat lower!! Both are soooo good looking. Both so very nice. Filming was next to Malibu Creek State park and in the park, Kanab Utah, Tucson, AZ and Colo. They never took the kids to Colo.

Swiss Family Robinson was done in Malibu Creek State park and if you go on their site you can see the Mt. that was "used" as the volcano.

I have come across some not so nice in the Industry, but seriously, I don't remember their names and since I still live in a film town.. I'd be wise not to say them even if I could remember!

In Los Angeles tourism is the #1 moneymaker and the Film Industry the next.

I buy picts and posters, et al on eBay now. Now I won't get in "trouble"

Will be on for a few moments and since I am on a run, is there anything I might answer for you, for you all have helped me soooo much tonight!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #633 on: January 25, 2009, 03:01:40 AM »

MsMarple posted on January 21st in Natalee thread.

REALLY??? Well, sorry IBE!! Yep, MsMarple is still here!! 

Guess I'd better add her Valentine avatar to the list, in case she looks for it!   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: January 25, 2009, 03:02:13 AM »

There has been a lot of research on Fibromyalgia, but they haven't quite got it figured out yet. I've seen a lot of homeopathic treatments for it. What have you tried, IBE?

i was diagnosed with it in 1996, but so one doc thinks it's legit, and others don't I take lemon juice, water and cayenne pepper and that helps the pain.

IBE~I'd love to talk to you sometime about your homeopathic remedies....I have been using tea tree oil lately and love it, and tea tree soap (makes you smell awesome).

[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: January 25, 2009, 03:02:53 AM »

I didn't watch the show regularly, so I don't know anything about the character she played.

Oh yes!! The whole cast on that show was nice!!! She'd never come without her makeup on but when she sold her makeup products later I bought them and they really worked. The tape that went with it showed her without makeup and I thought she was very pretty without makeup!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: January 25, 2009, 03:05:13 AM »

Didn't know that about Fibro and Homeopathic. Guess I haven't kept up with the research but will tomorrow. Headache is gone. My neck just cracked and feels better! Dog is snoring Cat is asleep.

I have been getting knocked off too from here.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: January 25, 2009, 03:08:22 AM »

FOR YOU IBE~ I'd love to have you or any monkey visit..........Hope this one turns out better.
CBB~Can you edit my HUGE photo or delete plsssssssssss. Thanks, IM

[
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: January 25, 2009, 03:08:31 AM »

Rosetta Stone... that is the commercial. I think that is Vickie Schreck. She should be about 40 ++ now.

They play that commercial all the time around 9:30 on Fox News Channel. She has on a pink blouse.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #639 on: January 25, 2009, 03:09:45 AM »

Oh yes!! The whole cast on that show was nice!!! She'd never come without her makeup on but when she sold her makeup products later I bought them and they really worked. The tape that went with it showed her without makeup and I thought she was very pretty without makeup!

She wore a lot of eye make up, so I'm a little surprised she still looked like herself without it. I remember her make up line!! I wanted it, but it was rather expensive and I was on a pretty tight budget, so I didn't order it.

YES, IBE, you can answer a couple of things for me.          

ARE YOU OK?

How's your headache?

Will your adopted family call you tomorrow?

Do you PROMISE that you will call 911 if you get dizzy or feel sick???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.