April 28, 2024, 12:41:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191567 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: January 26, 2009, 01:42:03 PM »

Yeah ! CBB ,

it worked . My old brain does not work as well as it used to. the one I used at BFN is a heart around the kitty. I do not know if you or Klaas made it now. I think it was you. I think Klaas made my Christmas one which I do have saved.

Anyway thanks again

Sam

Sam - I went to BFN and copied it.  I think CBB might be able to add a little glitter to this for you if you'ld like.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/SamValentBlue.gif
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: January 26, 2009, 02:06:55 PM »

CRAP THAT'S A BIG PICTURE!!! 

I fixed it for you, LOL

I've never seen one of those things so large, it really looks like fun!  They will have a blast!

Thank you, Klaas, I keep thinking I've got the hang of this picture posting thing! I need more practice! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: January 26, 2009, 02:08:26 PM »

Do you think we can get ROBOTS back? I miss him.
I miss ROBOTS and CARPE. Terribly.

Carpe just in the last couple days posted some on the front page of SM. 

Thanks for thisl I miss him too! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: January 26, 2009, 02:09:54 PM »

ROFL    It looks like BIG FUN too!

Wish you all could be there!! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: January 26, 2009, 02:11:55 PM »

That looks like a GREAT BIG good time, Monken!!! 

Thanks, CBB, it'll be a Mardi Gras party too! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: January 26, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »

I fixed it for you, LOL

I've never seen one of those things so large, it really looks like fun!  They will have a blast!

It is a big one! I'll take pictures of it & the cake too! I can't wait to see how it turns out! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: January 26, 2009, 02:15:09 PM »

um, this is kinda lookin like Monken's thread!!  I better do get some work done! 

Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: January 26, 2009, 02:40:20 PM »

I fixed it for you, LOL

It is a big one! I'll take pictures of it & the cake too! I can't wait to see how it turns out! 

Oh boy!  I can hardly wait to see the pics!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: January 26, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »

FYI - it has been mentioned on another site that there is some sort of security issue at SM.  This is not true.  Here is the message that was posted at Goldmonkeys today by Katysmom:

So since I'm always concerned about my own internet safetly I decided to check it out.  I went to Norton Safe Web and did a search on www.scaredmonkeys.net and this is what I got:

http://safeweb.norton.com/

JUST SAYING........ it's always best to check for yourself   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #729 on: January 26, 2009, 03:32:20 PM »

Yeah ! CBB ,

it worked . My old brain does not work as well as it used to. the one I used at BFN is a heart around the kitty. I do not know if you or Klaas made it now. I think it was you. I think Klaas made my Christmas one which I do have saved.

Anyway thanks again

Sam

Sam - I went to BFN and copied it.  I think CBB might be able to add a little glitter to this for you if you'ld like.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/SamValentBlue.gif

Thank You, Klaas!!! 

Here you go Sam. It's not lost after all!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/SamValentBlue.gif
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: January 26, 2009, 03:45:43 PM »

FYI - it has been mentioned on another site that there is some sort of security issue at SM.  This is not true.  Here is the message that was posted at Goldmonkeys today by Katysmom:

So since I'm always concerned about my own internet safetly I decided to check it out.  I went to Norton Safe Web and did a search on www.scaredmonkeys.net and this is what I got:

http://safeweb.norton.com/

JUST SAYING........ it's always best to check for yourself   

What's there to download while doing research here?     

It's interesting that this is a research center, though. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: January 26, 2009, 04:53:24 PM »

what a comeback Mom ! 

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: January 26, 2009, 05:17:51 PM »

Maybe as a high level employee of a large corporation I was able to bribe Norton

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: January 26, 2009, 05:47:51 PM »

Nice story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482843,00.html

Husband's Kiss Woke Up Wife in Coma
Monday , January 26, 2009

Some might call Emma Ray a real-life “Sleeping Beauty.”

The 34-year-old from the U.K. suffered a heart attack nearly two weeks after giving birth to her son and failed to regain consciousness.

Her husband, Andrew, spent two weeks by her bedside waiting for her to wake up from a coma – but her condition did not improve until he leaned over and asked her for a kiss, the Daily Mail reported Monday.

“What happened next was beyond my wildest dreams,” he told the newspaper. “She turned her head towards mine, puckered up her lips and gave me a little kiss.”

“I couldn't believe it. My heart felt like it was going to leap from my chest — it suddenly felt like a huge weight had been lifted.”

Ray collapsed while shopping with her husband 10 days after giving birth. She was taken to the hospital where doctors were able to restart her heart, but warned she could remain in a coma indefinitely.

Despite waking up after the kiss, Ray still had a long road ahead of her.

The heart attack left her with short-term memory loss — and as a result she’s had to undergo extensive brain injury rehabilitation.

Now, nearly two years later, Ray is back at home where her family is grateful to have her.

“She can walk quite well holding hands now, and at least our kids still have a mother and I still have a wife,” her husband said.

Doctors believe her heart attack may have been caused by a blood clot after her son was delivered by Caesarean section.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #734 on: January 26, 2009, 07:23:10 PM »

Ok - I am a pretty computer litterate monkey but I can not figure out this board's BBC.  I click on the quick buttons and then put my text in them and they do not work. My son tried to help but he can not figure it out either HELP!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: January 26, 2009, 07:30:46 PM »

Klaas and CBB thank you so much for taking care of me. I saved the blue one to my desktop so I will have it now.I think I will use my new one right now though.

My free AVG anti virus free version lets me know if a place is safe as I run my mouse over the name of the site. I had Mc Afee for years hated it. It was always slowing me down. I went without any virus scanner for a year because I was so tired of that. I do not recommend that.

Klaas thanks for the nice story. I love happy endings.

Monken that plaything looks like so much fun for the kiddies.

HI back at you Muffee as well to all the Monkeys.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: January 26, 2009, 07:33:33 PM »

WooHoo!  Look at what we just rented for my granddaughter's party this weekend! They are going to have a blast! We've rented from this place many times but this was something new. The one we rented is not on their site yet, it's just a little shorter than this one!! I won't be on it; the last fun jump we had I sprained my ankle & was on crutches for 3 weeks! www.funtimeevents.com

That looks really fun.    You must be the "coolest" grandma!    My first grandchild is coming this August - I can't wait.   I wanna be cool like you!     
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: January 26, 2009, 10:05:10 PM »

Oh those bouncy houses are so cool. One GD birthday is in June so we would have party outside. We had to stop the air thingie so that they would come out for food and cake, etc. They wanted to stay in there and be airborne all afternoon !
I went in with the little kids and they bounced me to my knees. Had to crawl out. Wear long pants, eh ! And ladies MUST WEAR GOOD BRAS.
Else, well not a sight you want in a picture if you get my drift.
On the trampoline, they do " Grammi To The Moon." I sit in the centre and they all co ordinate the jumping ... those devils .. but it is all good fun. I almost made it to the moon .   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 26, 2009, 10:50:19 PM »

Oh those bouncy houses are so cool. One GD birthday is in June so we would have party outside. We had to stop the air thingie so that they would come out for food and cake, etc. They wanted to stay in there and be airborne all afternoon !
I went in with the little kids and they bounced me to my knees. Had to crawl out. Wear long pants, eh ! And ladies MUST WEAR GOOD BRAS.
Else, well not a sight you want in a picture if you get my drift.
On the trampoline, they do " Grammi To The Moon." I sit in the centre and they all co ordinate the jumping ... those devils .. but it is all good fun. I almost made it to the moon .   

Tell me about it.  I decided doing jumping jacks would be a good idea......LOLOL 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: January 26, 2009, 11:10:35 PM »

The other GP went onto the trampoline two years ago. Took his glasses off first, they bouced him to a horizonal position and he couldn't get up or out. Everything plus coin change came out of his pockets and his possessions were bouncing up and down every time the kids jumped. He had to crawl to the side netting and hang on and beg for mercy. Two years later, I am still laughing about sight to behold. He never went in the trampoline again.
Bounce houses are really fun if it rains. Sort of like an unexpected slip & slide.
I go in by myself or only with babies who weigh less than 30 pounds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.