April 27, 2024, 09:38:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191513 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2008, 02:31:33 PM »

Well, this is just a sad time for so many of us.  My EvilX decided he was tired of paying my support payments so went back to court and lied through his teeth about his income and got my payments reduced to am amount so small no one could possibly live on it.

He even bragged about his "million dollar home with a million dollar view" and the judge said he did NOT believe that was his only income but that I failed to prove he had other income.  He just retired and says he is living only on social security.  HA!  He sold his medical practice for a huge sum but put it all in his house.

Anyway, neither I nor my lawyer have a clue as to how to prove he has more income, etc.  Could be hidden anywhere under any name, etc.  I am not old enough to get social security and was stay at home mom and have nothing in work history nor marketable skills.  Also have rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.  Not physically able to work at at real job was why I did the pups because I could do that at home.

Well, I won't be able to keep my home now so can't do pups any more.  I don't want to be a burden to my children.  I do have a little money in IRA that I will use until I can think what to do.  I do not want to sell my little mini farm and have worked so hard to keep it but I can't now.

Not sure what I will do and will wait until after Christmas to try to decide.

So my heart is very heavy this Christmas as are the hearts of so many others.  May we all find comfort in the joy and love of the season.

Hi Anna...so sorry to hear of your troubles.  I don't know if this is any help...but here goes.
Can you get a court order to obtain his latest tax return?  Also, if he borrowed money for this house, his loan application would show his income, investments, etc.  Aside from that, I hope he develops a nasty termite problem both in his foundation and his briefs.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2008, 02:38:42 PM »

2NJSons,

Thanks for your kind words.  Yes, that is exactly the same thing that happened to me.  EvilX is in cahoots with the man who bought his practice and who will pay him under the table.  No way I can prove that.

I just turned 60 so maybe there won't be penalties for taking IRA early.  Taxes, yes.  Need to do it after the first of the year to put on next year's taxes and before Obama can raise capital gains taxes as he says he will.  I hope to hold on to my home long enough to sell it and not be forced into foreclosure. 

There is a microscopic condo that belongs to my oldest son in Virginia and he says I can come live there but I am not sure I could take the crowds after being so rural for the last few years. 

I am happy here and feel I am too old to change totally but will be forced to do so and will break my heart to give up all my dogs except maybe one small Yorkie.

How these men can hurt not only the mother of their children but the children as well just is beyond me.  But some of them sure can do it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2008, 02:42:01 PM »

Misitx5,Thank you so much for your kind words.I think the holidays just amplify all the hurt and things left unsaid or undone when a loved one passes.Some peole feel so uncomfortable talking about lost family members.You know we lost a baby GrandSon last October(from abuse and neglect) and my Hubby never mentions his name...won't discuss the ex DIL or anything that happened.  I know it is painful but it just creates so much tension.Feel like you're walking on eggshells.
 I don't know why these things happen,but they do.I wouldn't wish this grief on anyone.
I am very fortunate to have a good relationship with my Son's wife.Some people don't get that.
I will be thinking of you during the Holidays,and wish you a good New Year. Thanks for listening.

Trimm...I would like to share something with you that a friend of mine does.  Her husband died very young.  Her son was just an infant at the time.  She was desparate to find a way for her son to feel connected to his dad so what she does is this.  She gets a few helium filled balloons and she and her son go to the cemetary and say a prayer and then release the balloons up to heaven.  They do this on birthdays, Christmas, Easter and even Halloween.  She says it's as helpful to her as it is to her son.  Bless you.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2008, 03:14:59 PM »

I am so sorry to read of so many Monkey losses, my heart hurts for all of you!

Please accept a big hug from a cow who carries a purse!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »

Thanks,NumbersGirl. 
 Flossy,You just made me laugh out loud. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2008, 11:50:10 PM »

I promised to post some puppy pictures so here they are!

And Merry Christmas from the Yorkie Santas!

Anna...thank you for posting the puppy pictures.  I was hoping you would.  They are all so cute!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2008, 11:50:56 PM »

A boy and his dad go out for a walk on a cold, cold mornng!

Precious!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2008, 03:27:43 AM »

Hi Bearly - just wanted to say sorry for all the o/t tonight!   I wasn't overlooking you!  I just know some get upset with it and I just assumed Klaas got most of the complaints!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2008, 03:27:51 AM »

Hi MT, did you see this

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4286.msg598269#msg598269

or do you want to stay here?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2008, 03:29:33 AM »

Hi MT, did you see this

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4286.msg598269#msg598269

or do you want to stay here?

No - lets meet there!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2008, 03:30:11 AM »

Hi Bearly - just wanted to say sorry for all the o/t tonight!   I wasn't overlooking you!  I just know some get upset with it and I just assumed Klaas got most of the complaints!!

This seems to be a very upsetting year for a lot of people.  More than I have ever known it to be before.

Missing your Mom is one of the toughest things I can think of.

What good things did she do with you over the holidays?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2008, 03:31:19 AM »

Floating over...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2008, 03:56:17 AM »

A boy and his dad go out for a walk on a cold, cold mornng!

Anna, the puppies are adorable.  Are Yorkies yappers?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2008, 04:01:11 AM »

Well, this is just a sad time for so many of us.  My EvilX decided he was tired of paying my support payments so went back to court and lied through his teeth about his income and got my payments reduced to am amount so small no one could possibly live on it.

He even bragged about his "million dollar home with a million dollar view" and the judge said he did NOT believe that was his only income but that I failed to prove he had other income.  He just retired and says he is living only on social security.  HA!  He sold his medical practice for a huge sum but put it all in his house.

Anyway, neither I nor my lawyer have a clue as to how to prove he has more income, etc.  Could be hidden anywhere under any name, etc.  I am not old enough to get social security and was stay at home mom and have nothing in work history nor marketable skills.  Also have rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.  Not physically able to work at at real job was why I did the pups because I could do that at home.

Well, I won't be able to keep my home now so can't do pups any more.  I don't want to be a burden to my children.  I do have a little money in IRA that I will use until I can think what to do.  I do not want to sell my little mini farm and have worked so hard to keep it but I can't now.

So my heart is very heavy this Christmas as are the hearts of so many others.  May we all find comfort in the joy and love of the season.

Anna, I am so, so sorry.  Can you get Social Security Disability?  Can you take on a border?  Many people are going through hard times and need a place to live after they sell their places.

I have missed your red and black dresses from when we used to talk late at night in the Holloway case, trying to figure out the police documents.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2008, 04:06:12 AM »

Hi Anna...so sorry to hear of your troubles.  I don't know if this is any help...but here goes.
Can you get a court order to obtain his latest tax return?  Also, if he borrowed money for this house, his loan application would show his income, investments, etc.  Aside from that, I hope he develops a nasty termite problem both in his foundation and his briefs.

Sounds like he is Woody WoodPecker!!!   

I believe in miracles!
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2008, 11:01:24 AM »

nicnic we'd love to see pictures of the Dickens Village set.  Monkens cake pictures are on page 1.

Monken the cakes are wonderful!

I'll upload them to my photobucket! Smile
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2008, 11:13:40 AM »

I hope these aren't too big.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2008, 11:28:53 AM »

Nic, the pictures look great.  They are not too big.

Monken, the cakes look wonderful!  Cute cakes from a cute Monkey, what more can you ask for?

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2008, 02:35:59 PM »

Nic,Those are really nice photos. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2008, 02:37:39 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS MONKEYS!!!!

I'm so excited!!! My son bought me a digital camera that I can actually work last night!!!! I took a couple of shots of my Christmas Tree and was actually able to download them to my computer!!!! 

I've only wanted to be able to do that for over a year! The pics were huge, so I'll have to figure that out, but I resized them so I hope this works! 

OK, so one's a little off center, but hey, if I can get the mechanics of it down, I'll figure the rest out!

Monken, nicnic, and Anna, I love seeing pictures from the monkeys here! The puppies, cakes, and village are awesome!

I just want to say that amidst all the intensity of feelings around Christmas, whether it be joy, loss, or love, or pain, I'm so very grateful to the wonderful people at Scared Monkeys this Christmas! I love you all, and when I count my Blessings, you all are among them!!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.