April 27, 2024, 04:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191547 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: January 30, 2009, 04:00:39 AM »

First, give me credit for finding this thread so I don't go OT in the Caylee thread.
Second, I'm still recovering from the ba$++++ who totalled my car and rattled my brain.

So, this is my "whining because nobody pays attention to my posts" post. What, is it the KC voodoo avi? Man, that's pure art! The person who made it must have spent just ......minutes building it! It should be put in MOMA it's so great!

No, really, I just think those "nobody answers me, I'm invisible ...nobody likes me, I'll just go in the garden and eat worms" posts are so funny!

But now I know where totally OT posts go!!

Tevye, I am so sorry about your brain and your car.  I hope you are feeling better and are back on the highway soon.  You are in my thoughts.

PS  I always pay attention to your posts but I am usually so far behind, my answer would be old news.   
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 04:02:23 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: January 30, 2009, 04:04:36 AM »

First, give me credit for finding this thread so I don't go OT in the Caylee thread.
Second, I'm still recovering from the ba$++++ who totalled my car and rattled my brain.

So, this is my "whining because nobody pays attention to my posts" post. What, is it the KC voodoo avi? Man, that's pure art! The person who made it must have spent just ......minutes building it! It should be put in MOMA it's so great!

No, really, I just think those "nobody answers me, I'm invisible ...nobody likes me, I'll just go in the garden and eat worms" posts are so funny!

Hi, Tevye.  Good job finding Musings!!

Woah, I like that little green man.  He sorta looks like he is thumbing his nose and waving at the same time.  Sorta like "bless your heart."

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 04:38:41 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: January 30, 2009, 10:26:50 AM »

Hi, Tevye.  Good job finding Musings!!

Woah, I like that little green man.  He sorta looks like he is thumbing his nose and waving at the same time.  Sorta like "bless your heart."

Well, I certainly hope he's just waving.  That was my intent.  I think I found him on the BestSmileys site.

Good to see you, Bearlyhere.  Hope everyone is feeling better in your family and things are running a little smoother these days for you.  We don't seem to cross paths much, probably because I have been spending more time in Natalee's thread. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: January 30, 2009, 11:24:25 AM »

That sounds really good MM.  I am so happy for them and you!!!

Hey Saucy1, I have not seen you.  Hope all is well.  I love your picture, it tells me a million things!
Hi Bearly - missed you too!!   Thank you!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: January 30, 2009, 04:38:11 PM »

Hey all! I've been busy on a cake today; has anyone heard of "Ben 10"? Here's a pic! It's Mardi Gras cake tomorrow! 

What a cool cake, Monken.  ...you're one talented little Monkey....please keep posting pictures.  I love to see what you do!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: January 30, 2009, 07:47:57 PM »

The changes a dog makes in your life...it is amazing!  I've never been a dog owner until my now ex-boyfriend got me Leroy for my 30th birthday.  Two months later the jerk decides he's "lost that loving feeling for me"...whatever the hel!! that means, but luckily he let me take Leroy.  I had no idea what I was getting into.  I never understood people's love for their pets until now...Leroy is seriously my life!  As much as he stresses me out, I dont know how I would have gotten through the last few months without him.  Which leads me to my next story...bear with me...I dont do this much...LOL.

So yesterday and today I called off work which I never do.  And since I now live on my own and feel guilty if I dont come right home from work because of Leroy....and because I have to hurry and log on to SM...LOL...I have not been around family and friends as much as I used to.  So this morning my mom stops by on her way to work.....busts through my front door and bursts into tears!  She says she is so worried about me lately because I haven't been around as much and a friend I work with called her and told her I haven't been to work in 2 days.

Needless to say, I told my mom my good monkey friends and Leroy have been keeping me company and I am just fine! 

There....that's all for now!

Oh Leroy, that is the story of my life! Your Leroy is my Josef! Only thing is my Josef kept me sane through my Grandmother's hospice care. Then the boyfriend kicked us to the curb. You are a good fur mama! Hugs. I also come home to the SM too. Love to all SM!

Oh I can relate...here's the story of my life when it comes to relationships...Hi Lisa, meet Curb...bam, there, done!     

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: January 30, 2009, 09:44:33 PM »

Chatting with IBE the other night has inspired me. Let's play Scared Monkeys Trivia. 

Some are current, some are not. I'm hoping both newer posters and those who have been here a while will get a kick out of it. Please, post your own brainstorms and see how many posters you can stump!! I'll get us going:

Do you know these Monkeys?

7. (hint: no, it's not me!)

8. What Monkey couple were surrounded by a heart of fire?

9. What Monkey's claim to fame was "Bless Your Heart" and a tiara?

10. What Monkey's name was both a means of transportation and squirrel food?

11. What Monkey made coffee mugs and t-shirt designs for us? I'm drinking from one right now!

I think the answers will surprise some of you!!     

What a great idea, CBB!  You are such a talented and fun monkey!  That is why I love you so much!!!

Wow I should know all of those.

Rob was the first one.

4.Angie

5. 2njsonsMom

6.Muffee

7. Anna ?

8. Red and Mrs. Red had the ring of fire

9. Darlene of Alabama wore the tiara.
11. Klaas

I should know who the Marilyn is. I thought it was you CBB

Just a swinging with the tribe
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: January 30, 2009, 11:26:45 PM »

Chatting with IBE the other night has inspired me. Let's play Scared Monkeys Trivia. 

Some are current, some are not. I'm hoping both newer posters and those who have been here a while will get a kick out of it. Please, post your own brainstorms and see how many posters you can stump!! I'll get us going:

11. What Monkey made coffee mugs and t-shirt designs for us? I'm drinking from one right now!

What a great idea, CBB!  You are such a talented and fun monkey!  That is why I love you so much!!!

Rob was the first one.

4.Angie

5. 2njsonsMom

6.Muffee

7. Anna ?

11. Klaas

Oh Oh Oh, I might have one....is #10 Nut ??????

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: January 31, 2009, 08:14:54 AM »

What a great lookin' cake Monken 

Thank you, Muffy! I just fill orders by "word of mouth" I have a little card i put on the cake box. i don't have time to make them full-time because I keep my granddaughter; a three year angel with the strength & energy of 10 grinches!  Anyway, i get called constantly & usually the dates work out. I will post my 10 year old granddaughters cake in a bit. We're having her party today, mardi Gras! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: January 31, 2009, 08:18:24 AM »

Hey all! I've been busy on a cake today; has anyone heard of "Ben 10"? Here's a pic! It's Mardi Gras cake tomorrow! 

What a cool cake, Monken.  ...you're one talented little Monkey....please keep posting pictures.  I love to see what you do!

Thank you numbers girl, I love doing them but it really wears me out! I takes 4 to 5 hours from start to finish!  I'll post my granddaughter's cake I did yesterday in a bit! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: January 31, 2009, 08:28:34 AM »

Here's the Mardi Gras cake all!  Can't wait to eat it!!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: January 31, 2009, 08:30:50 AM »

And here's the mega- jump; they brought it last-night!  We've got it all day today!! 

Phaedrus
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: January 31, 2009, 09:28:51 AM »

MONKEN....save me a piece!   

I hope you have a great time at the party.  I would love to play in the "bouncy" thing.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: January 31, 2009, 10:02:23 AM »

This is a really pretty cake.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: January 31, 2009, 11:17:45 AM »

I want cake. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: January 31, 2009, 12:15:26 PM »

Sean Goldman, 4, was kidnapped and taken to Brazil by his mother in 2004.  His father, David, has been struggling with Brazil to have his son returned to him, here in the USA.  One of David Goldman's friends started a thread here months ago.  If you are not familiar with this case, please see thread in Crimes Against Children Forum:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4281.msg629762;boardseen#new

Dateline program aired last night 1/30/09.  If you didn't see it, please read the transcript:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28878143/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: January 31, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »

Wow.  You're so talented.  It must take forever to make a cake like this one.   All of your cakes are fantastic.
Have fun at the party today!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: January 31, 2009, 02:16:46 PM »

That is a great cake. I do cakes, like in a theme style. i haven't done one in a theme for a while, but I can describle ones.
It was bears at the beach and I used those teddy graham bears. Those drink parasols,
life savers for life savers, blue icing for the water. Crushed vanilla cookies for the sand. 
Chairs for the bears made out of fruit rollups. etc.
Made a castle one one year, used upside down ice cream cones for the turrets and
those oblong wafer cookies for the wall on top of the cake.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: January 31, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

Rob was the first one.

4.Angie

5. 2njsonsMom

6.Muffee

7. Anna ?

11. Klaas

Oh Oh Oh, I might have one....is #10 Nut ??????

I thought about guessing that as well Leroy but she said it was also a mode of transportation. Unless Nut later changed his name to Carnut. I think it must be Carnut because of the way it is worded. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: January 31, 2009, 03:04:42 PM »

Hi all.  I just had to share this as I thought it was precious.  Hope it's okay for me to post here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ron8saK8It4&feature=related

Hope you all have a good day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.