April 27, 2024, 02:52:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191537 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: February 02, 2009, 02:29:33 PM »

You call?

Is that post ok because I am not done yet?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: February 02, 2009, 02:29:45 PM »

Ah, Colt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: February 02, 2009, 02:31:03 PM »

You call?

It's fine.  Just don't post any real life information on this poster, like his real name etc.  I've seen his CnG posts Mytime and I can see why you are angry.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: February 02, 2009, 02:35:02 PM »

You call?

It's fine.  Just don't post any real life information on this poster, like his real name etc.  I've seen his CnG posts Mytime and I can see why you are angry.

Oh but Klaas - don't you know I was the one sending you everything from there.  I was the big spy!!  Oh wait......how could that be - since I am not there anymore!!  Thank God!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: February 02, 2009, 02:39:31 PM »

You call?

Oh but Klaas - don't you know I was the one sending you everything from there.  I was the big spy!!  Oh wait......how could that be - since I am not there anymore!!  Thank God!!

You haven't sent me anything.  They are incredibly stupid if they are blaming you.  They actually have a NUMBER  of members sending me information and screen shots, so many I have to tell some of them not to bother. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: February 02, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »

For all the CnG members - just a little warning for you!!

After I was "deleted" from CnG - someone from there sent Klaas an email with Star (mrks) and Tim's email address with screen captures of my posts!!  Two of them were even misrepresented!!  Hmmmmm......wonder who could have done that??

I have the email and if Mrsk thinks I am trouble - she really needs to examine herself a closer!!  Perhaps, the members there need to take a closer look at her too!!

She is only bad mouthing and lying about me to cover her own A$$!!  And that is the truth!!!  Unfortunately for her, I will not allow some devious, cunning whacko to bully me!!

Let's see, Mrsk had issues with SM, GM, and now TES!!  Does anyone else see the pattern???   

Hey Mammy - make sure you post this one on their "look was posted on SM" thread!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: February 02, 2009, 02:59:13 PM »

Mytime - I have close to 150 screen shots of posts at CnG NONE of which were sent to me by you.  I received them from a variety of CnG members that are appauled at what they are seeing at CnG. 

Here is a slide show (sampling) of about 80 of those posts.   Click on the photo below to start the slide show 

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 03:39:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #887 on: February 02, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »

Hi A-1....I see you've seen Bearly more recently than I have..I did respond to you in the Caylee thread but you dissapeared before I posted ...story of my life

I hope she's doing well and her mom's on the mend (as we say back home) 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: February 02, 2009, 03:05:14 PM »

Mytime - I have close to 150 screen shots of posts at CnG NONE of which were sent to me by you.  I received them from a variety of CnG members that are appauled at what they are seeing at CnG. 

Here is a slide show (sampling) of about 80 of those posts.   Click on the photo below to start the slide show 

Thanks Klaas -  I appreciate your input!! 

Anyone who knows me, knows I have no idea how to screen captures!!  LOL  And for the rest who actually believe mrsk that is ok because the truth always surfaces!! 
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 03:39:41 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: February 02, 2009, 03:10:43 PM »

So Mrskub can go back to the drawing table and try and figure how many of her members are double agents, LOL 

Maybe it's Tim  
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 03:12:26 PM by klaasend » Logged
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: February 02, 2009, 03:11:23 PM »

Klaas...is there a way to slow down the show...as in stop to read...... 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 02, 2009, 03:11:52 PM »

Klaas ... that slide show was a teaser.  I cannot read a thing.

Janet
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 03:39:57 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: February 02, 2009, 03:13:45 PM »

Mere and Janet - I think you can click on it again and it will stop on that picture then you can start it again.  I didn't see a way to slow it down but I guess I could do a different kind of slideshow.  This was simply quick and easy 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: February 02, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »

After I was "deleted" from CnG - someone from there sent Klaas an email with Star (mrks) and Tim's email address with screen captures of my posts!!  Two of them were even misrepresented!!  Hmmmmm......wonder who could have done that??

I have the email and if Mrsk thinks I am trouble - she really needs to examine herself a closer!!  Perhaps, the members there need to take a closer look at her too!!

She is only bad mouthing and lying about me to cover her own A$$!!  And that is the truth!!!  Unfortunately for her, I will not allow some devious, cunning whacko to bully me!!

Let's see, Mrsk had issues with SM, GM, and now TES!!  Does anyone else see the pattern???   

Hey Mammy - make sure you post this one on their "look was posted on SM" thread!!

It appears that former members of CnG who have seen the light and returned to the cage are being intimidated into a silence with the underlining threat by the CnG administrator that negative posts are going to be exposed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: February 02, 2009, 03:15:18 PM »

Mere and Janet - I think you can click on it again and it will stop on that picture then you can start it again.  I didn't see a way to slow it down but I guess I could do a different kind of slideshow.  This was simply quick and easy 

OK I THINK - if you click on FULL SIZE, then you can click on the picture and it will open to that screen capture by itself.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: February 02, 2009, 03:16:29 PM »

Klaas ... that slide show was a teaser.  I cannot read a thing.

Janet

Trust me!! You don't want to read it!!!  Just consider the source of where it orginated from!!!   

How did I ever get sucked in??????   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: February 02, 2009, 03:16:58 PM »

It appears that former members of CnG who have seen the light and returned to the cage are being intimidated into a silence with the underlining threat by the CnG administrator that negative posts are going to be exposed.

Janet

Janet - there are MANY ex-members of CnG have have seen the light.  Many of them simply joined to check it out and were shocked at what they saw.  If they verbalized their dismay they were banned.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: February 02, 2009, 03:18:34 PM »

It does not work for me.

I would appreciate "a different kind of slideshow."

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: February 02, 2009, 03:21:28 PM »

It does not work for me.

I would appreciate "a different kind of slideshow."

Janet

OK, I'll work on that
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: February 02, 2009, 03:25:40 PM »

Janet

Oh but but but Janet - you may not want to talk to me!!  I am such trouble......because I wont let her intimidate me!!

I made an mistake trusting certain people!  I made a few stupid posts!!  I admit to all of it and I have apologized!!  The rest is up to you all to forgive me or not!!

However, I am not a hypocrit as some have assumed!!  Janet, you would faint if you could hear what I say when I mad at my own dear sweet husband!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.