April 27, 2024, 01:18:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191528 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: February 02, 2009, 03:30:09 PM »

For all the CnG members - just a little warning for you!!

After I was "deleted" from CnG - someone from there sent Klaas an email with Star (mrks) and Tim's email address with screen captures of my posts!!  Two of them were even misrepresented!!  Hmmmmm......wonder who could have done that??

I have the email and if Mrsk thinks I am trouble - she really needs to examine herself a closer!!  Perhaps, the members there need to take a closer look at her too!!

She is only bad mouthing and lying about me to cover her own A$$!!  And that is the truth!!!  Unfortunately for her, I will not allow some devious, cunning whacko to bully me!!

Let's see, Mrsk had issues with SM, GM, and now TES!!  Does anyone else see the pattern???   

Hey Mammy - make sure you post this one on their "look was posted on SM" thread!!

It appears that former members of CnG who have seen the light and returned to the cage are being intimidated into a silence with the underlining threat by the CnG administrator that negative posts are going to be exposed.

Janet

Janet - there are MANY ex-members of CnG have have seen the light.  Many of them simply joined to check it out and were shocked at what they saw.  If they verbalized their dismay they were banned.

I exaggerated.  A "few" Monkeys never undermine the CnG site on the SM site until they were banned.  I do believe the banning is what made them see the light.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: February 02, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »

After I was "deleted" from CnG - someone from there sent Klaas an email with Star (mrks) and Tim's email address with screen captures of my posts!!  Two of them were even misrepresented!!  Hmmmmm......wonder who could have done that??

I have the email and if Mrsk thinks I am trouble - she really needs to examine herself a closer!!  Perhaps, the members there need to take a closer look at her too!!

She is only bad mouthing and lying about me to cover her own A$$!!  And that is the truth!!!  Unfortunately for her, I will not allow some devious, cunning whacko to bully me!!

Let's see, Mrsk had issues with SM, GM, and now TES!!  Does anyone else see the pattern???   

Hey Mammy - make sure you post this one on their "look was posted on SM" thread!!

It appears that former members of CnG who have seen the light and returned to the cage are being intimidated into a silence with the underlining threat by the CnG administrator that negative posts are going to be exposed.

Janet

Oh but but but Janet - you may not want to talk to me!!  I am such trouble......because I wont let her intimidate me!!
I made an mistake trusting certain people!  I made a few stupid posts!!  I admit to all of it and I have apologized!!  The rest is up to you all to forgive me or not!!

However, I am not a hypocrit as some have assumed!!  Janet, you would faint if you could hear what I say when I mad at my own dear sweet husband!!   

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: February 02, 2009, 03:39:18 PM »

Janet

Janet - there are MANY ex-members of CnG have have seen the light.  Many of them simply joined to check it out and were shocked at what they saw.  If they verbalized their dismay they were banned.

I exaggerated.  A "few" Monkeys never undermine the CnG site on the SM site until they were banned.  I do believe the banning is what made them see the light.

Janet

Janet - many saw the light before they were banned - thus the bannings!!  But because I spoke up, some found a need to retaliate in a very dirty nasty way!!

It was even said - that I should out my crack pipe down!!  If I am a crack head, then you must be my dealer!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: February 02, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »

Janet

Janet

Janet - many saw the light before they were banned - thus the bannings!!  But because I spoke up, some found a need to retaliate in a very dirty nasty way!!

It was even said - that I should out my crack pipe down!!  If I am a crack head, then you must be my dealer!! 

mytime ... you and I differ in so many ways but ... on the issue of intimidation we are one.  I I may not be a happy camper but ... I will not bow if I believe I am in the right.  If anything ... I am more determined.

Hugs

Janet and Ducky
12:45 PM PT

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: February 02, 2009, 03:45:31 PM »

Janet - check on the previous page and I think you will be able to read the new "remix" slide show
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: February 02, 2009, 03:53:31 PM »

Janet

Janet

mytime ... you and I differ in so many ways but ... on the issue of intimidation we are one.  I I may not be a happy camper but ... I will not bow if I believe I am in the right.  If anything ... I am more determined.

Hugs

Janet and Ducky

Yes, Janet - I would have to agree - maybe it because you are much older and wiser!! 

Just kidding!!

Love you to pieces!!

xoxoxoxo

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: February 02, 2009, 03:55:16 PM »

Great Post MT!  I guess I was banned because I was your friend - WOW!!  Thank God I did not divulge any personal info in the hidey hole over there - wait, I told them about my weight problem and my OCD (pings) LOL!   

Some members did divulge quite a bit of personal info at C&G - I feel for you guys - but remember the internet is open to everyone and nothing is private.

Mrs. K - Thank You for taking away our chat - we started our own (as you know - I enjoyed your early morning visit) you might want to sign out next time you visit other chat rooms.    

Mammy - FTLOG!!!!  FFS!  Post this!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: February 02, 2009, 03:59:28 PM »

KCJackie     That is exactly what my slide show is intended to prove, that nothing is private on the internet.  Yes, I feel bad for anyone who has shared any private information to any of them there. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: February 02, 2009, 04:01:11 PM »

I wanted to give an update about my nephew who was killed in the auto accident. the officer investigating the accident said the driver who was 15 , only had a learner's permit and shouldn't have been driving. He ran off the road onto a low shoulder and over corrected. He had not been drinking. We do not know what charges if any will be brought against him His family is distraught too because they loved Jack . It is our fervent hope that the driver is not charged since he will suffer enough from the loss of his friend. They had to use the high school for his service in order to have enough room. Someone who wished to remain anonymous  went to the funeral home and paid for the funeral. My sister is of course devastated and plans to come here with me to get away for a few days. I told her about the concern and kindness of the monkeys and she asked me to thank each and every one. I was just overwhelmed by the outpouring of messages and I cannot tell you how much it meant to my family as well as me.

Thanks for the update.   I'll continue to pray for you and your family, for peace and strength during this difficult time - as well as for the driver and his family.   What a terrible tragedy.   Hugs.   
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: February 02, 2009, 04:02:33 PM »

I presume that any member still showing with their name and avatar means they are still active?

If so - good to know LEAK is still there.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: February 02, 2009, 04:05:58 PM »

I presume that any member still showing with their name and avatar means they are still active?

Or they were active at the time the screen capture was taken.  Remember I have more than one person sending me screen captures and they have been sent (and continue) over a period of time.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: February 02, 2009, 04:06:46 PM »

Great Post MT!  I guess I was banned because I was your friend - WOW!!  Thank God I did not divulge any personal info in the hidey hole over there - wait, I told them about my weight problem and my OCD (pings) LOL!   

Some members did divulge quite a bit of personal info at C&G - I feel for you guys - but remember the internet is open to everyone and nothing is private.

Mrs. K - Thank You for taking away our chat - we started our own (as you know - I enjoyed your early morning visit) you might want to sign out next time you visit other chat rooms.    

Mammy - FTLOG!!!!  FFS!  Post this!

But Jackie - she took the chat away to punish us for joining somewhere else!  A place she told me not to join and that I would not like the people there!!  How dare I disobey her!!  Then poof we were all banned!!

Klaas slide show reveals the truth - I was banned before many of the those posts!!  Hmmmm?  The truth keeps leaking out!!  Wonder how she is going to explain that now??

Thanks Klaas!!!

Oh and BTW Colt - you are as well liked at work as you are on SM!!!     There's a shocker!!!  LOL
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #912 on: February 02, 2009, 04:14:15 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: February 02, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »

Janet

Janet

Hugs

Janet and Ducky

Yes, Janet - I would have to agree - maybe it because you are much older and wiser!! 

Just kidding!!

Love you to pieces!!

xoxoxoxo

mytime ... you can call me "Mom"

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: February 02, 2009, 04:18:10 PM »

Mytime - yes you were banned before many of those posts.   They really don't have a clue.  Funny how Mrskub herself felt the need to send me an email with screen shots of your OLD posts in a attempt to get YOU in trouble, LOL.   
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: February 02, 2009, 04:19:45 PM »

Or they were active at the time the screen capture was taken.  Remember I have more than one person sending me screen captures and they have been sent (and continue) over a period of time.

I actually have a recent screen shot from last week showing LEAK with name and av - so was just wondering if that meant the person is still active.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: February 02, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »

I actually have a recent screen shot from last week showing LEAK with name and av - so was just wondering if that meant the person is still active.

Well I'm not 100% on who LEAK is but I'd say that LEAK is definately still a member of CnG along with Lala'smom.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: February 02, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »

Well I'm not 100% on who LEAK is but I'd say that LEAK is definately still a member of CnG along with Lala'smom.

I think that's safe to say.

If an active member still has their name showing, rather than "deleted member", then LEAK was still there as of last week.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: February 02, 2009, 04:34:55 PM »

Jen - I don't think there is any danger of LEEK being banned at CnG unless of course she ticks off Mrskub.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: February 02, 2009, 04:36:25 PM »

Wonder who forever is?  Mrskub's alter ego?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.