April 27, 2024, 10:26:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191557 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: February 02, 2009, 04:38:28 PM »

Jen - I don't think there is any danger of LEEK being banned at CnG unless of course she ticks off Mrskub.

but but but but..................I thought Lisa told us that Lala's LIED in that email about Jug, and it was all for the purpose of ferretting out the "leak" 

I guess they just wanted to know who the leak was, simply to satisfy their own curiosity?  Keeping him/her there is perfectly fine..............because they did NOT lose faith and trust in the leak after their little "test"?

Or the story of the email having been a lie and a test was........................A LIE????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: February 02, 2009, 04:40:06 PM »

Jen - I have no idea.

Not that it matters, but orange and yellow are very difficult colors to wear.  I wouldn't want to be seen posting in a forum with those colors.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: February 02, 2009, 04:42:47 PM »

Mytime - yes you were banned before many of those posts.   They really don't have a clue.  Funny how Mrskub herself felt the need to send me an email with screen shots of your OLD posts in a attempt to get YOU in trouble, LOL.   

Oh but Klaas - she would never do that!! (sarcasim)       She is too superior to be such a down right dirty person - not the word I really wanted to use!!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: February 02, 2009, 04:49:20 PM »

Janet - check on the previous page and I think you will be able to read the new "remix" slide show

Thank Klaas.

I can just image what is being said of Tamikosmom.

You know the lyrics to the song ....

"I wonder.  I wonder but ... I really don't want to know."

It may appear at times that Tamikosmom is made of stone but ... I am not.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: February 02, 2009, 04:53:10 PM »

Janet - check on the previous page and I think you will be able to read the new "remix" slide show

Thank Klaas.

Janet

Janet, don't take any of it to heart.

Just remember as you're reading - consider the source.

I'm sorry it appears you've been a target of an email campaign from the New Dark Side.  Me - I'd just start marking them as SPAM when they appear in my inbox. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: February 02, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »

WOW - I just heard about MrsK post about why we were all banned!!  Someone gave me the link to her new chat and I admitted this to Des??  And we all showed up to reek havoc???  What a crock of BS!!!

MrsK is the one who showed up on Jackie's chat and forgot to signoff!!  OOOPS. 

I even have a fairly recent email from DES!!   She claimed to be "helping" our business - wonder what we did without her for so long!!     However, her ulterior motive was plain and simple!!  She wanted something in return!!

Des are you a liar?? or is Mrsk?? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: February 02, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »

Mytime - yes you were banned before many of those posts.   They really don't have a clue.  Funny how Mrskub herself felt the need to send me an email with screen shots of your OLD posts in a attempt to get YOU in trouble, LOL.   

Oh but Klaas - she would never do that!! (sarcasim)       She is too superior to be such a down right dirty person - not the word I really wanted to use!!   

I respected the controlled/knowledgeable impression that Mrskub gave on the Caylee Marie forum.  I actually missed her when she ceased posting.

Then others I enjoyed posting with went "poof".  I never thought for a minute they were all congregating on another forum.  My reasoning .  They would not leave their best friend out of the loop without so much as a good bye.  I obviously underestimated our relationship.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: February 02, 2009, 04:57:54 PM »

Thank Klaas.

Janet

Janet -  When I first joined there, there was a prayer thread for you and your family after your DIL loss the baby!!  You have many friends!!  Trust me on that!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: February 02, 2009, 04:58:53 PM »

Thank Klaas.

Janet

Janet, don't take any of it to heart.

Just remember as you're reading - consider the source.

I'm sorry it appears you've been a target of an email campaign from the New Dark Side.  Me - I'd just start marking them as SPAM when they appear in my inbox. 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: February 02, 2009, 05:01:46 PM »

Well Monkeys

I not tippy toeing ... I am stomping off to the Natalee Holloway forum to post another KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS reminder.

Janet

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: February 02, 2009, 05:03:52 PM »

I respected the controlled/knowledgeable impression that Mrskub gave on the Caylee Marie forum.  I actually missed her when she ceased posting.

Then others I enjoyed posting with went "poof".  I never thought for a minute they were all congregating on another forum.  My reasoning .  They would not leave their best friend out of the loop without so much as a good bye.  I obviously underestimated our relationship.

Janet

Janet (MOM) - I had the same impression too!! Obviously, we both underestimated HER!!  If our sin was to be fooled and mislead then shame on her!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: February 02, 2009, 05:10:31 PM »

Hey Mrs. K - I got banned and never looked back!  I call BS!  Who wreaked havoc on who - I think it was you and your mods/members that wreaked havoc on us!    You guys bombarded US!!!  I don't know how long it takes to change a IP address - but I know for a fact it only takes seconds to change a URL

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: February 02, 2009, 05:12:59 PM »

WOW - I just heard about MrsK post about why we were all banned!!  Someone gave me the link to her new chat and I admitted this to Des??  And we all showed up to reek havoc???  What a crock of BS!!!

MrsK is the one who showed up on Jackie's chat and forgot to signoff!!  OOOPS. 

I even have a fairly recent email from DES!!   She claimed to be "helping" our business - wonder what we did without her for so long!!     However, her ulterior motive was plain and simple!!  She wanted something in return!!

Des are you a liar?? or is Mrsk?? 

As a matter of FACT  - Jackie took a screen shot of their IPS while she was playing one of her nasty games!! MrsK, DES, Marlee and ******* were all on!!  Mrsk was even kind enough to send it to klaas!!  LOL

She is a pathological liar - it seems!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: February 02, 2009, 05:24:06 PM »

Hey Mrs. K - I got banned and never looked back!  I call BS!  Who wreaked havoc on who - I think it was you and your mods/members that wreaked havoc on us!    You guys bombarded US!!!  I don't know how long it takes to change a IP address - but I know for a fact it only takes seconds to change a URL

Funny, I was so bad on SM, that Mrsk requested through DES for me to call her and she asked me to be a MOD on her new forum!!  Thank God a good friend of mine was watching out for me and said "DON'T DO IT!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: February 02, 2009, 05:26:22 PM »

Just ask Mytime - it really takes alot before I ban someone at SM 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: February 02, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »

Klaas...sorry cant view the screenshots at all on this connection speed, but no biggy, i can only imagine what the content would be.

I know it was asked a few days ago by always1 if i had been banned from there.

I was not banned at that time, until like i said in a post here, in the natalee thread...."probably after this post i will be poofed too".

so nope, i am not one of the ones that have an axe to grind AFTER being banned...i had one BEFORE that.

Many people said stuff on sm then would go back to cNg and ridicule the same things they were supporting , or seemed,  to be supporting in sm.

I never in my life seen such a group of two faced jerks in my life.

I did not post much there, i was mainly there to see the caylee updates, but because that place was so friggin borin of a forum with BAD management issues, i would then look at other threads. Well, hell, the first time i stepped foot in the "look at what's posted in sm" thread I was pm'd by Obs..asking stuff liek this..." why am i there, people noticed me lookin at that thread, if you are snitch you will be dealt with, you have looked at the memberlist too...etc...", ...i was like WTF??! i am a member there, certainly i can go where ever i wanted? I asked who are YOU to be askin that stuff of a member of this site...he gave some bs story of being the protector...wtf?? I was like , hell this place sucks and full of paranoid asses.  But then i started really noticing things, like how we were labled.."member"..Member" and MemberS" ...couple that with hearin about hideyhole and such crap...i was elightened to myself..Only MemberS could eneter the hideyhole. They think everyone is too stupid to see stuff..thats the problem with pathelogical lying morons, they assume everyone else is too.

and if you (OBS) wanna deny any of anything..i will pull a kermit and say "don't make me post these suckers" ...cause i will...one warnin and i will show everyone what obs is like to members who at first had no idea what the hell he was talkin about. and it will also show how they do treat thier members there. Tho ty obs, ty for making me look more at what i was involved with and what kind of pathetic people you are. I wasnt curious til you did that..bravo, you old lifeless ass.

Note to Obs..cause i know you will get this..you are a paranoid loser with nothing else going for him but the stupid runnins of a hidey hole that anyone with half a brain can come up with too. Can YOU even phanthom the concept of GET A LIFE!! walk away from the comp..there is a thingy on ya wall...its rectangle in shape...has a knob on it....i DARE ya ONCE to turn that knob and go through it...in fact that goes for all you two faced asses.....Obs- when you sent me those pms i was gonna tell mrskub, but seemed shortly after that i decided not to cause quite frankly i realized her and the one that invited me and friends there really didnt care much about anyone else in that forum except for the going ons in the underbelly. If you had nothing to add to any of it you basically were like on a "do not talk to or touch" list.

and OBS, your last post to me about being expected as a member to spread the lies against klaas...did you even read what you said?? you must have cause after i posted my response to you i went in the nextr morning and you had already moved that whole thread to the hidey hole..what were ya afraid of?? That the , what you assumed were clueless members would actually see what ya like??? Or how you are to ya members and what is expected of them if they are members?? You said that to me because i laughed at sumtin on sm..HOW PATHETIC IS THAT????

A reminder to people..when me and 7 others were invited there we were assured, there were no hidey holes, no shady crap going on being kept from members, and assured, oh its pleasant and you will like it. HA!! i never in my life felt such a cold rotten chill as the first time i entered chat there..with this being said the minute i entered "someone else is in here...quick clear the chat!" then right after i didnt get a hello...i got a "WHO ARE YOU!?"
What the eff ???!!! Yeah thats what ya all stayed with..and thats what many of you stay with..and ya know what? shows exactly what type of people you are that still continue to stay there. I bet ya REAL proud of yaselves.

Theres a lot to be said for not always posting and just reading...oh also i guess because i read more than posted it was assumed i was up to no good, that basically was said to me too. I felt like sayin if you all werent such a bunch of crybabies, liars, glory hunting, manipulating excuses for humans maybe i woulda. Justr reading you see a lot, instead of posting just for the sake of seeing yourself post or to join in the pack mentality you can absorb more with a clearer mind. I DO KNOW which ones are STILL members..and all i have to say is..why the hell even bother comin here , thats where ya clearly "shine" the most...and spreadin ya bs here??.

and to the two that run that place...shame on you both..

especially marlee, you arent so stupid to see around you and all that goes on, get ya head out of the sand, and seeing as you wont, only means ya just as bad...we tried telling you how we felt weeks ago, you were the only admin we could go to, instead when we tried voicing our opinions, and tryin to figure out what the heck was goin on after realizin when we joined wasnt what we were assured at all, you logged off in a snit cause it was NOT what you wanted to hear. I guess the truth hurts. We all gave you the benifit of the doubt based on what they all knew you as, but your reaction after coming back and ONLY talking about what you wanted cause you totally missed our point,  Many tried contacting you thru emails, many asked to be deleted from members list there, you blew them off.....makes the saying clearer..."water seeks its own level" I hope you enjoy the dregs in the sewer water ya now associated with. You turned a lot of people away from you. Was it worth it??? YOU hurt many old devoted friends of yours...Was it WORTH IT??? Think hard..and look at yaself. because where ya at is NOT loyal people...piss them off once and see what happens to you.

ok sorry to get on a rant, i could go on and on, and im sure many do NOT like what i had to say, but ya know what? I seriously dont care. Thats right..this is one person that does not care what obvious two faced liars think...so bring in ya mouth peices or whatever...you will be just better off just reading this and have it sink in and move on, cause i will not post to any people i know are members of cng, i wouldnt wanna make myself filthy with the lies of you all or waste one friggin post on any of you.

Ok i said what i wanted...appologies to all sm people and admins, and mods..just couldnt keep quiet any more. I fuigured since you were all on the subject anyways...well..ya see what im sayin... i had stuff to say.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: February 02, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »

Just ask Mytime - it really takes alot before I ban someone at SM 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: February 02, 2009, 05:42:57 PM »

Seamonkey - good to get it off your chest. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: February 02, 2009, 05:43:55 PM »

Obviously, Destiny is here.  She just called me twice!!  It is on my caller ID and I have taken pictures of it!!  Again, just so no one can call me a liar.

Des - I will say the same thing here as I said to you on the phone!!  Don't call my house ever again!! 

Boy, Mammy must be very busy today!! 

Glad I got to know the real you MUM!!   

And as for Colt (my formere friend LOL) - I have only told this to a few - he was the biggest joke of a Team Leader at the TES search!  Even his own wife asked my husband to take charge!!  LOLOL
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: February 02, 2009, 05:51:20 PM »

Here's the ending of Mrs. K's post 

Who's the MOLE?  It looks like you are the one reading here 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.