April 28, 2024, 04:17:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191577 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: February 02, 2009, 05:55:51 PM »

Seamonkey - good to get it off your chest. 

Way to go Seamonkey!!!!  Tell it like it really is!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: February 02, 2009, 05:57:03 PM »

Here's the ending of Mrs. K's post 

Who's the MOLE?  It looks like you are the one reading here 

LOLOL - I guess she did not like my post here about her being off her rocker!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: February 02, 2009, 06:18:35 PM »

Oh and Des - just got another email about you kind post about me!!  YOU suggested to ME that I get professional help!!   

WOW!!!  I wonder how I know so much about A1, MrsK, Marlee, ILG - hmmmmm??????

If I remember correctly, you did all the talking!!!! 

If it makes you feel Superior Des - go ahead and gossip about a little boy - my son!!!  Whose bio mom was crazy!!  Yup, that would should make you feel real good about yourself!!!  Have Fun!!!

Karma, Des, Karma!!!!!!!!!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: February 02, 2009, 06:20:36 PM »

Klaas - I'm feeling a little left out here....why dont I have an in-box full of nasty emails from you??    

I'm sorta sticking my nose in here, but I just dont understand why "they" still read here if they think it is such a terrible place   

BE GONE is what I say   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: February 02, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »

Klaas - I'm feeling a little left out here....why dont I have an in-box full of nasty emails from you??    

I'm sorta sticking my nose in here, but I just dont understand why "they" still read here if they think it is such a terrible place   

BE GONE is what I say   

Leroy - got me? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: February 02, 2009, 06:25:48 PM »

Oh and Des - just got another email about you kind post about me!!  YOU suggested to ME that I get professional help!!   

If it makes you feel Superior Des - go ahead and gossip about a little boy - my son!!!  Whose bio mom was crazy!!  Yup, that would should make you feel real good about yourself!!!  Have Fun!!!

Not sure why but your post reminded me of this post of Destiny's.  This was right before they banned Always1.

Stunning loss, LOLOL   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: February 02, 2009, 06:32:06 PM »

Not sure why but your post reminded me of this post of Destiny's.  This was right before they banned Always1.

Stunning loss, LOLOL   

DESTINY!!!  WHY???

Sincerely, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: February 02, 2009, 06:34:04 PM »

Mytime I am stunned.  I never heard anything bad about you or Mskub or Destiny.......why me?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: February 02, 2009, 06:39:52 PM »

They say Karma's a Biaatch, lol.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: February 02, 2009, 06:42:01 PM »

Dang! I never knew all this stuff was going on over there. I guess I'm lucky that I got banned before I got involved in the crap. 

I Stand With The Girl
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: February 02, 2009, 06:43:11 PM »

Mytime I am stunned.  I never heard anything bad about you or Mskub or Destiny.......why me?????

A1 - it wasnt really bad!!  Just gossip!!  I didn't even really listen!!  I am sure you will being getting an email from Des saying I am liar!!  If you do, please contact me and I will share what little I do remember!!  How else would I know??

Why you??  I have no idea!!  Why any of us??  I think some like to put others down to make them feel good about themselves!!  Just ignore it!!  Just know they are a bunch of two faced liars and move on!!

But I refuse to be bullied by them!!  That is just me though!!!  Actually, I find some of this very comical!!  pot/kettle LOL
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: February 02, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »

Take cover and hang on tight, I've got a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better.  But it WILL get better, imo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: February 02, 2009, 06:50:15 PM »

Muffy --    

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: February 02, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »

Muffy --    

Good afternoon Leroy   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: February 02, 2009, 06:54:58 PM »

Klaas...sorry cant view the screenshots at all on this connection speed, but no biggy, i can only imagine what the content would be.

I know it was asked a few days ago by always1 if i had been banned from there.

I was not banned at that time, until like i said in a post here, in the natalee thread...."probably after this post i will be poofed too".

so nope, i am not one of the ones that have an axe to grind AFTER being banned...i had one BEFORE that.

Many people said stuff on sm then would go back to cNg and ridicule the same things they were supporting , or seemed,  to be supporting in sm.

I never in my life seen such a group of two faced jerks in my life.

I did not post much there, i was mainly there to see the caylee updates, but because that place was so friggin borin of a forum with BAD management issues, i would then look at other threads. Well, hell, the first time i stepped foot in the "look at what's posted in sm" thread I was pm'd by Obs..asking stuff liek this..." why am i there, people noticed me lookin at that thread, if you are snitch you will be dealt with, you have looked at the memberlist too...etc...", ...i was like WTF??! i am a member there, certainly i can go where ever i wanted? I asked who are YOU to be askin that stuff of a member of this site...he gave some bs story of being the protector...wtf?? I was like , hell this place sucks and full of paranoid asses.  But then i started really noticing things, like how we were labled.."member"..Member" and MemberS" ...couple that with hearin about hideyhole and such crap...i was elightened to myself..Only MemberS could eneter the hideyhole. They think everyone is too stupid to see stuff..thats the problem with pathelogical lying morons, they assume everyone else is too.

and if you (OBS) wanna deny any of anything..i will pull a kermit and say "don't make me post these suckers" ...cause i will...one warnin and i will show everyone what obs is like to members who at first had no idea what the hell he was talkin about. and it will also show how they do treat thier members there. Tho ty obs, ty for making me look more at what i was involved with and what kind of pathetic people you are. I wasnt curious til you did that..bravo, you old lifeless ass.

Note to Obs..cause i know you will get this..you are a paranoid loser with nothing else going for him but the stupid runnins of a hidey hole that anyone with half a brain can come up with too. Can YOU even phanthom the concept of GET A LIFE!! walk away from the comp..there is a thingy on ya wall...its rectangle in shape...has a knob on it....i DARE ya ONCE to turn that knob and go through it...in fact that goes for all you two faced asses.....Obs- when you sent me those pms i was gonna tell mrskub, but seemed shortly after that i decided not to cause quite frankly i realized her and the one that invited me and friends there really didnt care much about anyone else in that forum except for the going ons in the underbelly. If you had nothing to add to any of it you basically were like on a "do not talk to or touch" list.

and OBS, your last post to me about being expected as a member to spread the lies against klaas...did you even read what you said?? you must have cause after i posted my response to you i went in the nextr morning and you had already moved that whole thread to the hidey hole..what were ya afraid of?? That the , what you assumed were clueless members would actually see what ya like??? Or how you are to ya members and what is expected of them if they are members?? You said that to me because i laughed at sumtin on sm..HOW PATHETIC IS THAT????

A reminder to people..when me and 7 others were invited there we were assured, there were no hidey holes, no shady crap going on being kept from members, and assured, oh its pleasant and you will like it. HA!! i never in my life felt such a cold rotten chill as the first time i entered chat there..with this being said the minute i entered "someone else is in here...quick clear the chat!" then right after i didnt get a hello...i got a "WHO ARE YOU!?"
What the eff ???!!! Yeah thats what ya all stayed with..and thats what many of you stay with..and ya know what? shows exactly what type of people you are that still continue to stay there. I bet ya REAL proud of yaselves.

Theres a lot to be said for not always posting and just reading...oh also i guess because i read more than posted it was assumed i was up to no good, that basically was said to me too. I felt like sayin if you all werent such a bunch of crybabies, liars, glory hunting, manipulating excuses for humans maybe i woulda. Justr reading you see a lot, instead of posting just for the sake of seeing yourself post or to join in the pack mentality you can absorb more with a clearer mind. I DO KNOW which ones are STILL members..and all i have to say is..why the hell even bother comin here , thats where ya clearly "shine" the most...and spreadin ya bs here??.

and to the two that run that place...shame on you both..

especially marlee, you arent so stupid to see around you and all that goes on, get ya head out of the sand, and seeing as you wont, only means ya just as bad...we tried telling you how we felt weeks ago, you were the only admin we could go to, instead when we tried voicing our opinions, and tryin to figure out what the heck was goin on after realizin when we joined wasnt what we were assured at all, you logged off in a snit cause it was NOT what you wanted to hear. I guess the truth hurts. We all gave you the benifit of the doubt based on what they all knew you as, but your reaction after coming back and ONLY talking about what you wanted cause you totally missed our point,  Many tried contacting you thru emails, many asked to be deleted from members list there, you blew them off.....makes the saying clearer..."water seeks its own level" I hope you enjoy the dregs in the sewer water ya now associated with. You turned a lot of people away from you. Was it worth it??? YOU hurt many old devoted friends of yours...Was it WORTH IT??? Think hard..and look at yaself. because where ya at is NOT loyal people...piss them off once and see what happens to you.

ok sorry to get on a rant, i could go on and on, and im sure many do NOT like what i had to say, but ya know what? I seriously dont care. Thats right..this is one person that does not care what obvious two faced liars think...so bring in ya mouth peices or whatever...you will be just better off just reading this and have it sink in and move on, cause i will not post to any people i know are members of cng, i wouldnt wanna make myself filthy with the lies of you all or waste one friggin post on any of you.

Ok i said what i wanted...appologies to all sm people and admins, and mods..just couldnt keep quiet any more. I fuigured since you were all on the subject anyways...well..ya see what im sayin... i had stuff to say.

Very good Seamonkey I applaud you.

Now tell me more 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: February 02, 2009, 06:56:43 PM »

Dang! I never knew all this stuff was going on over there. I guess I'm lucky that I got banned before I got involved in the crap. 

Well everyone knows what a big trouble maker you are!!  LOL  Sorry I got you banned too....oh wait....I didn't even know you then!!

(Maybe, it was your signature line!  "I stand will the girl" was not acceptable there.  Didn't you ever read Mrsk post about it??  )

Try another one MrsK!!  Oh that's right, you don't need to explain yourself!!  You are too good for that!!  well, I don't think so, I think you will be the one that is exposed for being such a conniving, two faced liar!!  Just give it time!!!!

You started this with your lies and arrogant attitude!!   Wondering out loud - how many real "friends" do you have left??

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 02, 2009, 06:57:31 PM »

Hey ... I have never been a member over at CnG.  All I have been doing is reminding those on the SM Natalee Holloway forum of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding happenings on board the Persistence and ... now apparently I am part of a hate email campaign.

Those who are currently posting over at CnG are obviously one with this email campaign considering no defence of Tamikosmom is forcoming ... no defence of Tamikosmom is tolerated.

I am not as forgiving as Klaas.  Strike three has been swung.

Janet

++++++++

Thank Klaas.

I can just image what is being said of Tamikosmom.

You know the lyrics to the song ....

"I wonder.  I wonder but ... I really don't want to know."

It may appear at times that Tamikosmom is made of stone but ... I am not.

Janet

Janet, don't take any of it to heart.

Just remember as you're reading - consider the source.

I'm sorry it appears you've been a target of an email campaign from the New Dark Side.  Me - I'd just start marking them as SPAM when they appear in my inbox. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: February 02, 2009, 06:57:39 PM »

Klaas...sorry cant view the screenshots at all on this connection speed, but no biggy, i can only imagine what the content would be.

I know it was asked a few days ago by always1 if i had been banned from there.

I was not banned at that time, until like i said in a post here, in the natalee thread...."probably after this post i will be poofed too".

so nope, i am not one of the ones that have an axe to grind AFTER being banned...i had one BEFORE that.

Many people said stuff on sm then would go back to cNg and ridicule the same things they were supporting , or seemed,  to be supporting in sm.

I never in my life seen such a group of two faced jerks in my life.

I did not post much there, i was mainly there to see the caylee updates, but because that place was so friggin borin of a forum with BAD management issues, i would then look at other threads. Well, hell, the first time i stepped foot in the "look at what's posted in sm" thread I was pm'd by Obs..asking stuff liek this..." why am i there, people noticed me lookin at that thread, if you are snitch you will be dealt with, you have looked at the memberlist too...etc...", ...i was like WTF??! i am a member there, certainly i can go where ever i wanted? I asked who are YOU to be askin that stuff of a member of this site...he gave some bs story of being the protector...wtf?? I was like , hell this place sucks and full of paranoid asses.  But then i started really noticing things, like how we were labled.."member"..Member" and MemberS" ...couple that with hearin about hideyhole and such crap...i was elightened to myself..Only MemberS could eneter the hideyhole. They think everyone is too stupid to see stuff..thats the problem with pathelogical lying morons, they assume everyone else is too.

and if you (OBS) wanna deny any of anything..i will pull a kermit and say "don't make me post these suckers" ...cause i will...one warnin and i will show everyone what obs is like to members who at first had no idea what the hell he was talkin about. and it will also show how they do treat thier members there. Tho ty obs, ty for making me look more at what i was involved with and what kind of pathetic people you are. I wasnt curious til you did that..bravo, you old lifeless ass.

Note to Obs..cause i know you will get this..you are a paranoid loser with nothing else going for him but the stupid runnins of a hidey hole that anyone with half a brain can come up with too. Can YOU even phanthom the concept of GET A LIFE!! walk away from the comp..there is a thingy on ya wall...its rectangle in shape...has a knob on it....i DARE ya ONCE to turn that knob and go through it...in fact that goes for all you two faced asses.....Obs- when you sent me those pms i was gonna tell mrskub, but seemed shortly after that i decided not to cause quite frankly i realized her and the one that invited me and friends there really didnt care much about anyone else in that forum except for the going ons in the underbelly. If you had nothing to add to any of it you basically were like on a "do not talk to or touch" list.

and OBS, your last post to me about being expected as a member to spread the lies against klaas...did you even read what you said?? you must have cause after i posted my response to you i went in the nextr morning and you had already moved that whole thread to the hidey hole..what were ya afraid of?? That the , what you assumed were clueless members would actually see what ya like??? Or how you are to ya members and what is expected of them if they are members?? You said that to me because i laughed at sumtin on sm..HOW PATHETIC IS THAT????

A reminder to people..when me and 7 others were invited there we were assured, there were no hidey holes, no shady crap going on being kept from members, and assured, oh its pleasant and you will like it. HA!! i never in my life felt such a cold rotten chill as the first time i entered chat there..with this being said the minute i entered "someone else is in here...quick clear the chat!" then right after i didnt get a hello...i got a "WHO ARE YOU!?"
What the eff ???!!! Yeah thats what ya all stayed with..and thats what many of you stay with..and ya know what? shows exactly what type of people you are that still continue to stay there. I bet ya REAL proud of yaselves.

Theres a lot to be said for not always posting and just reading...oh also i guess because i read more than posted it was assumed i was up to no good, that basically was said to me too. I felt like sayin if you all werent such a bunch of crybabies, liars, glory hunting, manipulating excuses for humans maybe i woulda. Justr reading you see a lot, instead of posting just for the sake of seeing yourself post or to join in the pack mentality you can absorb more with a clearer mind. I DO KNOW which ones are STILL members..and all i have to say is..why the hell even bother comin here , thats where ya clearly "shine" the most...and spreadin ya bs here??.

and to the two that run that place...shame on you both..

especially marlee, you arent so stupid to see around you and all that goes on, get ya head out of the sand, and seeing as you wont, only means ya just as bad...we tried telling you how we felt weeks ago, you were the only admin we could go to, instead when we tried voicing our opinions, and tryin to figure out what the heck was goin on after realizin when we joined wasnt what we were assured at all, you logged off in a snit cause it was NOT what you wanted to hear. I guess the truth hurts. We all gave you the benifit of the doubt based on what they all knew you as, but your reaction after coming back and ONLY talking about what you wanted cause you totally missed our point,  Many tried contacting you thru emails, many asked to be deleted from members list there, you blew them off.....makes the saying clearer..."water seeks its own level" I hope you enjoy the dregs in the sewer water ya now associated with. You turned a lot of people away from you. Was it worth it??? YOU hurt many old devoted friends of yours...Was it WORTH IT??? Think hard..and look at yaself. because where ya at is NOT loyal people...piss them off once and see what happens to you.

ok sorry to get on a rant, i could go on and on, and im sure many do NOT like what i had to say, but ya know what? I seriously dont care. Thats right..this is one person that does not care what obvious two faced liars think...so bring in ya mouth peices or whatever...you will be just better off just reading this and have it sink in and move on, cause i will not post to any people i know are members of cng, i wouldnt wanna make myself filthy with the lies of you all or waste one friggin post on any of you.

Ok i said what i wanted...appologies to all sm people and admins, and mods..just couldnt keep quiet any more. I fuigured since you were all on the subject anyways...well..ya see what im sayin... i had stuff to say.

Very good Seamonkey I applaud you.

Now tell me more 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: February 02, 2009, 06:58:03 PM »

Wonder what ever happened to CHIMES?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: February 02, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »

Muffy --    

Good afternoon Leroy   

Hiya Muffy!!  I"ve been hunting for JSM all day, and finally just found her...she seems better today.  During my hunt I stumbled upon all this craziness ....LOL. 

This is the first forum I've ever joined and the only one I've ever joined!  I happen to like it here and have yet to see for myself what some former monkeys are claiming.

So until Klass bans me, I staying put right here    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.