April 23, 2024, 11:26:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 191436 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: February 02, 2009, 06:59:25 PM »

Wonder what ever happened to CHIMES?

I don't know Klaas. But I thought the use of helmet kitty was timely...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: February 02, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »

Dang! I never knew all this stuff was going on over there. I guess I'm lucky that I got banned before I got involved in the crap. 

Well everyone knows what a big trouble maker you are!!  LOL  Sorry I got you banned too....oh wait....I didn't even know you then!!

(Maybe, it was your signature line!  "I stand will the girl" was not acceptable there.  Didn't you ever read Mrsk post about it??  )

Try another one MrsK!!  Oh that's right, you don't need to explain yourself!!  You are too good for that!!  well, I don't think so, I think you will be the one that is exposed for being such a conniving, two faced liar!!  Just give it time!!!!

You started this with your lies and arrogant attitude!!   Wondering out loud - how many real "friends" do you have left??

I saw what she said about "stand with the girl" tagline...and i thought to myself..gawd, talk about inane crap graspin at straws to keep all her members on edge about sm. Then after that i noticed in here..some changing thier taglines of "I stand with the girl, Natalee" helloooo??? there's ya sign who was and who wasnt members there..or who was in deep contact with those members.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: February 02, 2009, 07:03:26 PM »

Dang! I never knew all this stuff was going on over there. I guess I'm lucky that I got banned before I got involved in the crap. 

Well everyone knows what a big trouble maker you are!!  LOL  Sorry I got you banned too....oh wait....I didn't even know you then!!

(Maybe, it was your signature line!  "I stand will the girl" was not acceptable there.  Didn't you ever read Mrsk post about it??  )

Try another one MrsK!!  Oh that's right, you don't need to explain yourself!!  You are too good for that!!  well, I don't think so, I think you will be the one that is exposed for being such a conniving, two faced liar!!  Just give it time!!!!

You started this with your lies and arrogant attitude!!   Wondering out loud - how many real "friends" do you have left??

Maybe MrsK doesn't understand the history of that signature line. At a time when Aruban authorities were referring to Natalee as "the girl," our own Big Hammer made a lovely post, and in that post said "I stand with the girl." Calling Natalee "the girl" was not a slam against her - it was a slam against the people who refused to use her name. After that post several of us added Hammer's words to our sig line. I, for one, am proud to be associated with it.

And, MT - it was you who got me banned cause you're such a bad influence. 

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: February 02, 2009, 07:04:59 PM »

LOL, well Mytime started it and I added fuel.  The moment seemed right. 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: February 02, 2009, 07:07:25 PM »

sorry klaas i think i just caused a stampede of members runnin to the edit ya profile page to change thier taglines back to what they originally were, "i stand with the girl"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: February 02, 2009, 07:08:04 PM »

Hey ... I have never been a member over at CnG.  All I have been doing is reminding those on the SM Natalee Holloway forum of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding happenings on board the Persistence and ... now apparently I am part of a hate email campaign.

Those who are currently posting over at CnG are obviously one with this email campaign considering no defence of Tamikosmom is forcoming ... no defence of Tamikosmom is tolerated.

I am not as forgiving as Klaas.  Strike three has been swung.

Janet

++++++++

Thank Klaas.

I can just image what is being said of Tamikosmom.

You know the lyrics to the song ....

"I wonder.  I wonder but ... I really don't want to know."

It may appear at times that Tamikosmom is made of stone but ... I am not.

Janet

Janet, don't take any of it to heart.

Just remember as you're reading - consider the source.

I'm sorry it appears you've been a target of an email campaign from the New Dark Side.  Me - I'd just start marking them as SPAM when they appear in my inbox. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: February 02, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »

I thought of this before while reading all of this with the mention of 'friends' and now have to share it....my Mother always used to say "You're lucky if you can count your true friends on one hand."  When young it doesn't make sense, but it sure does when you get a little older.  (was going to use the word mature, but some never get there, either Smile )

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: February 02, 2009, 07:09:17 PM »

You started this with your lies and arrogant attitude!!  wondering out loud - how many real "friends" do you have left??

Maybe MrsK doesn't understand the history of that signature line. At a time when Aruban authorities were referring to Natalee as "the girl," our own Big Hammer made a lovely post, and in that post said "I stand with the girl." Calling Natalee "the girl" was not a slam against her - it was a slam against the people who refused to use her name. After that post several of us added Hammer's words to our sig line. I, for one, am proud to be associated with it.

So I am hearing! I must have influenced you through mental telepathy - as I had never really met you before!!   

Anyway, Your welcome!!!  LOL 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 02, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »

Muffy --    

Good afternoon Leroy   

Hiya Muffy!!  I"ve been hunting for JSM all day, and finally just found her...she seems better today.  During my hunt I stumbled upon all this craziness ....LOL. 

This is the first forum I've ever joined and the only one I've ever joined!  I happen to like it here and have yet to see for myself what some former monkeys are claiming.

So until Klass bans me, I staying put right here    

I'm glad you found JSM, Leroy and that she seems better.  I hope to catch up with her before the day is out to say "hi", and offer her encouragement.  But right now I'm simply mesmerized here LOL  I've been watching all the little bits here and there and maybe, maybe finally it will all come out.  There may be some initial hurt feelings, but to me, I would rather it all come out.  Sort of like a wound that's been festering.  It needs to be cleaned.  There may be a little scarring, but I've always been a believer of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  So bring it on.  Get it all out there.  I'm about tired of the behind the scenes stuff.  Let's rumble.  Anyone got anything to hide?  Mytime apologized to me on this thread over a week ago for some things.  And you know what?  Once I got over the initial "huh?", it was alright.  Takes a big person to say I'm sorry or I screwed up.  And I had to be a big enough person to say I accept that apology.  And I do.  I don't even know what was said, and I don't even care.  What's important is mytime  is trying to make it right.  I think some things are going to be revealed and it may surprise some.  What some thought were all nicey-nicey posters weren't so nice at all.  I find some are way too much about themselves.  They have tried to control this forum in ways that are obvious if you read here enough.  They are real nice and sweet on the surface, all the while slowly undermining and trying to manipulate things.   All of course, in my humble opinion.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: February 02, 2009, 07:12:06 PM »

sorry klaas i think i just caused a stampede of members runnin to the edit ya profile page to change thier taglines back to what they originally were, "i stand with the girl"

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: February 02, 2009, 07:15:08 PM »

LOL, well Mytime started it and I added fuel.  The moment seemed right. 

LOL - I will take the blame!!  I am anyway!!!

You knew I wasn't going to stay quiet for long!!      This was mytime for truthtime!!  And it has been a funtime!! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: February 02, 2009, 07:15:20 PM »

Am I reading this right ?

In one of the posts, ******* says he is 100% certain that Kermit is a fraud, that he has traced her personal information from Facebook.

In a separate post, Lalasmom says Kermit revealed information before some of the FBI even knew it, which confirms Kermit is legit. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: February 02, 2009, 07:16:10 PM »

She understands BT.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: February 02, 2009, 07:22:47 PM »

Seamonkey I am waiting 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: February 02, 2009, 07:23:18 PM »

Muffy --    

Good afternoon Leroy   

Hiya Muffy!!  I"ve been hunting for JSM all day, and finally just found her...she seems better today.  During my hunt I stumbled upon all this craziness ....LOL. 

This is the first forum I've ever joined and the only one I've ever joined!  I happen to like it here and have yet to see for myself what some former monkeys are claiming.

So until Klass bans me, I staying put right here    

I'm glad you found JSM, Leroy and that she seems better.  I hope to catch up with her before the day is out to say "hi", and offer her encouragement.  But right now I'm simply mesmerized here LOL  I've been watching all the little bits here and there and maybe, maybe finally it will all come out.  There may be some initial hurt feelings, but to me, I would rather it all come out.  Sort of like a wound that's been festering.  It needs to be cleaned.  There may be a little scarring, but I've always been a believer of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  So bring it on.  Get it all out there.  I'm about tired of the behind the scenes stuff.  Let's rumble.  Anyone got anything to hide?  Mytime apologized to me on this thread over a week ago for some things.  And you know what?  Once I got over the initial "huh?", it was alright.  Takes a big person to say I'm sorry or I screwed up.  And I had to be a big enough person to say I accept that apology.  And I do.  I don't even know what was said, and I don't even care.  What's important is mytime  is trying to make it right.  I think some things are going to be revealed and it may surprise some.  What some thought were all nicey-nicey posters weren't so nice at all.  I find some are way too much about themselves.  They have tried to control this forum in ways that are obvious if you read here enough.  They are real nice and sweet on the surface, all the while slowly undermining and trying to manipulate things.   All of course, in my humble opinion.

Thank you Muffy!!  Now I am being a hypocrit for apologizing!!  Can this monkey ever win??  I was wrong and immature and sorry for it!!  I guess to admit that I was wrong makes me bad person to some!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: February 02, 2009, 07:23:26 PM »

SAN - I though I zipped your mouth shut?  What are you doing voicing your opinion here?   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: February 02, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »

SAN - I though I zipped your mouth shut?  What are you doing voicing your opinion here?   

mmmmmmmm
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: February 02, 2009, 07:26:03 PM »

Seamonkey I am waiting 

san, im almost afraid to ask what ya waitin for lol...waitin for the stampede, right? That has got to be it , right? lol
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: February 02, 2009, 07:26:48 PM »

Seamonkey I am waiting 

san, im almost afraid to ask what ya waitin for lol...waitin for the stampede, right? That has got to be it , right? lol

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: February 02, 2009, 07:26:57 PM »

mmmmmmmm

Too funny...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.