March 28, 2024, 12:12:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #13 12/16/08 -02/02/09  (Read 190812 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2009, 09:49:57 AM »

i was diagnd back in the 80's when people had never heard of fibro.  it has been pure hell and i am just so tired from it

Before I was diagnosed I had the same problem, Juju! i also have a thyroid disorder & my endocrinologist suggested it was a female problem!?  I never went back to him! I really thought the symptoms I was having were thyroid related. They ran every test available, all negative. I finally broke down & made an appointment with a rheumatologist & he made the diagnosis. i had had a hysterectomy just 6 months earlier & I believe that is what started it. I also firmly believe fibro is associated with thyroid. i take 6 medications daily just to feel normal. But this time of year is horrible for me, i hate cold wheather!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2009, 09:51:28 AM »

i am sorry it takes me so long to reply...i have dial up

It's not you, the site has bumped me several times already! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2009, 10:04:28 AM »

i was diagnd back in the 80's when people had never heard of fibro.  it has been pure hell and i am just so tired from it

Before I was diagnosed I had the same problem, Juju! i also have a thyroid disorder & my endocrinologist suggested it was a female problem!?  I never went back to him! I really thought the symptoms I was having were thyroid related. They ran every test available, all negative. I finally broke down & made an appointment with a rheumatologist & he made the diagnosis. i had had a hysterectomy just 6 months earlier & I believe that is what started it. I also firmly believe fibro is associated with thyroid. i take 6 medications daily just to feel normal. But this time of year is horrible for me, i hate cold wheather!

the cold just kills me.  i have had to suffer some idiots in the medical profession.  i even had one doc tell me "well they don't know if that (fibro) is even real, i just got up and left his office.  i had a hystmy at 27 and i can't remember if the fibro followed that.  to my knowledge i don't have a thyroid problem.  i got a divorce in 96 and have not had med insurance since 98, so you can imagine the hell i have had to go through to find help. there are only a couple of rheum docs where i live and they refused to se because i didn't have insurance

Regrets, I've had a few......
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: January 09, 2009, 10:38:27 AM »

the cold just kills me.  i have had to suffer some idiots in the medical profession.  i even had one doc tell me "well they don't know if that (fibro) is even real, i just got up and left his office.  i had a hystmy at 27 and i can't remember if the fibro followed that.  to my knowledge i don't have a thyroid problem.  i got a divorce in 96 and have not had med insurance since 98, so you can imagine the hell i have had to go through to find help. there are only a couple of rheum docs where i live and they refused to se because i didn't have insurance

Oh, I'm so sorry, Juju. i don't have ins. right now either as my hubby is a fulltime student(RN) & works part-time. But we did have ins. when i saw the rheum. The fibro was a last resort. I seriously did not think that's what it was! I thought it was my thyroid & my doctor refused to do tests that were not standard procedure; he was old-school. My sister found an article about fibromyalgia & I took it with me to the doctor. He did the tender point test & mine was 15 out of 18. I just couldn't believe it! I am never ever without pain, the meds just tone it down. it's something I've learned to live with; but weather, Holidays, etc. all influence how i feel & I hate it! I constantly overdo it as I refuse to let this get me down. But sometimes I'm forced to relent as I cannot physically or mentally move. Enter the fibro fog you mentioned! I wish you were able to see a rheum in your area, mine has helped me alot. Hugs!!!

Phaedrus
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: January 09, 2009, 10:47:38 AM »

since i don't have your email i decided to paste this letter here.......i found it online and it has really helped me to try explain to family and friends what we go through every day...i hope it helps

A letter from _______________(fill in the name of the person who suffers from Fibromyalgia) If you were born with healthy genes, you may know me but you don't understand me.  I was not as lucky as you.  I inherited the predisposition to chronic pain, fatigue and forgetfulness.  I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia (FMS) after months, years or even decades of mysterious illness.  Because you didn't know how sick I was, you may have called me lazy, a hypochondriac, or simply trying to get attention.  If you have the time to read on, I would like to help you understand how different I am from you.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FIBROMYALGIA
FMS is not the newest fad disease.  In 1815, a surgeon at the University of Edinburgh, William Balfour, described fibromyalgia.  Over the years, it has been known as chronic rheumatism, myalgia and fibrositis.  Unlike diseases, syndromes do not have a known cause, but they do have a specific set of signs and symptoms which, unfortunately for the patient, take place together.  Rheumatoid arthritis and lupus are also syndromes.

The many physical and emotional problems associated with FMS are not psychological in origin.  This is not an "all in your head" disorder.  However please remember, stress can affect the body, just as physical pain can affect the mind, causing stress and depression.  If someone needs help in coping or dealing with depression, they should see a therapist or Psychiatrist, but it does not mean they are "crazy."  It may help you to find methods of coping!

In 1987, the American Medical Association recognized FMS as a true physical illness and major cause of disability.  It is recognized as a disabling condition by the ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION, THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION and the MAYO CLINIC, among others.

This syndrome may strike life-long athletes as viciously as it does couch potatoes.  It can be disabling and depressing, interfering with even the simplest activities of daily life.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME
(Keep in mind that these things may apply to some, not all of fibro patients)
My pain - My pain is not your pain.  It is not caused by inflammation.  Taking your arthritis medication will not help me.  I cannot work my pain out or shake it off.  It is not even a pain that stays put.  Today it is in my shoulder, but tomorrow it may be in my foot or gone.  My pain is believed to be caused by improper signals sent to the brain, possibly due to sleep disorders.  It is not well understood, but it is VERY real and very painful.

My fatigue - I am not merely tired, I am often in a severe state of exhaustion.  I may want to participate in physical activities, but I can't.  Please do not take this personally.  If you saw me shopping in the mall yesterday, but I can't help you with yard work today, it isn't because I don't want to.  I am, most likely, paying the price for stressing my muscles beyond their capability.

My forgetfulness - Those of us who suffer from it call it fibrofog.  I may not remember your name, but I do remember you.  I may not remember what I promised to do for you, even though you told me just seconds ago.  My problem has nothing to do with my age (young people can get fibro) but may be related to sleep deprivation.  I do not have a selective memory.  On some days, I just don't have any short-term memory at all.

My clumsiness - If I stomp on your toes or run into you five times in a crowd, I am not purposely targeting you.  I do not have the muscle control for that.  If you are behind me on the stairs, please be patient.  These days, I take life and stairwells one step at a time.

My sensitivities - I just can't stand it!  "It" could be any number of things: bright sunlight, loud or high-pitched noises, odors.  FMS has been called the "aggravating everything disorder."  So try to understand if I must decline certain invitations, or go home suddenly.  I really can't stand it.

My intolerance - Perhaps I can't stand heat, either, or humidity.  I may sweat, profusely.  Some people cannot sweat at all and so the heat is even more unbearable!  Both are equally embarrassing, so please don't feel compelled to point this shortcoming out to me.  I know.  And, don't be surprised if I shake uncontrollably when it's cold.  I don't tolerate cold, either.  My internal thermostat is broken, and nobody knows how to fix it.

My depression - Yes, there are days when I would rather stay in bed or in the house or die.  I have lost count of how many of Dr. Kevorkian's "patients" suffered from FMS as well as other related illnesses.  Severe, unrelenting pain can cause depression, but it is a result of the Fibro, not a cause of it.  Some days I may just feel like giving up.  Your sincere concern and understanding can pull me back from the brink.  Your snide remarks can tip me over the edge.

My stress - My body does not handle stress well.  If I have to give up my job, work part time, or handle my responsibilities from home, I'm not lazy.  Every day stresses make my symptoms worse and can incapacitate me completely.

My weight - I may be fat or I may be skinny.  Either way, it is not by choice.  My body is not your body.  My appestat is broken, and nobody can tell me how to fix it.  Often the medication I must take causes weight gain, but many of us with fibro suffer from severe Irritable Bowel Syndrome and lose weight.

My need for therapy - If I get a massage every week, don't envy me.  My massage is not your massage.  Consider how a massage would feel if that charley horse you had in your leg last week was all over your body.  Massaging it out was very painful, but it had to be done.  My body is filled with painful knots.  If I can stand the pain, regular massage can help, at least temporarily.

My good days - If you see me smiling and functioning normally, don't assume I am well.  I am having a good day but I am not cured.  I suffer from a chronic pain and fatigue illness with no cure.  I can have my good days or weeks or even months.  In fact, the good days are what keep me going.

My uniqueness - Even those who suffer from FMS are not alike.  That means not every fibro sufferer may not have all of the problems mentioned above.  I do have pain above and below the waist and on both sides of my body which has lasted for a very long time.  I may have migraines or hip pain or shoulder pain or knee pain, but I do not have exactly the same pain as anyone else.

I hope that this helps you understand me, but if you still doubt my pain, your local bookstore, library and the internet have many good books and articles on fibromyalgia.

my email:  ((edit))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 12:05:35 AM by klaasend » Logged

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: January 09, 2009, 11:04:32 AM »

since i don't have your email i decided to paste this letter here.......i found it online and it has really helped me to try explain to family and friends what we go through every day...i hope it helps

A letter from _______________(fill in the name of the person who suffers from Fibromyalgia) If you were born with healthy genes, you may know me but you don't understand me.  I was not as lucky as you.  I inherited the predisposition to chronic pain, fatigue and forgetfulness.  I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia (FMS) after months, years or even decades of mysterious illness.  Because you didn't know how sick I was, you may have called me lazy, a hypochondriac, or simply trying to get attention.  If you have the time to read on, I would like to help you understand how different I am from you.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FIBROMYALGIA
FMS is not the newest fad disease.  In 1815, a surgeon at the University of Edinburgh, William Balfour, described fibromyalgia.  Over the years, it has been known as chronic rheumatism, myalgia and fibrositis.  Unlike diseases, syndromes do not have a known cause, but they do have a specific set of signs and symptoms which, unfortunately for the patient, take place together.  Rheumatoid arthritis and lupus are also syndromes.

The many physical and emotional problems associated with FMS are not psychological in origin.  This is not an "all in your head" disorder.  However please remember, stress can affect the body, just as physical pain can affect the mind, causing stress and depression.  If someone needs help in coping or dealing with depression, they should see a therapist or Psychiatrist, but it does not mean they are "crazy."  It may help you to find methods of coping!

In 1987, the American Medical Association recognized FMS as a true physical illness and major cause of disability.  It is recognized as a disabling condition by the ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION, THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION and the MAYO CLINIC, among others.

This syndrome may strike life-long athletes as viciously as it does couch potatoes.  It can be disabling and depressing, interfering with even the simplest activities of daily life.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME
(Keep in mind that these things may apply to some, not all of fibro patients)
My pain - My pain is not your pain.  It is not caused by inflammation.  Taking your arthritis medication will not help me.  I cannot work my pain out or shake it off.  It is not even a pain that stays put.  Today it is in my shoulder, but tomorrow it may be in my foot or gone.  My pain is believed to be caused by improper signals sent to the brain, possibly due to sleep disorders.  It is not well understood, but it is VERY real and very painful.

My fatigue - I am not merely tired, I am often in a severe state of exhaustion.  I may want to participate in physical activities, but I can't.  Please do not take this personally.  If you saw me shopping in the mall yesterday, but I can't help you with yard work today, it isn't because I don't want to.  I am, most likely, paying the price for stressing my muscles beyond their capability.

My forgetfulness - Those of us who suffer from it call it fibrofog.  I may not remember your name, but I do remember you.  I may not remember what I promised to do for you, even though you told me just seconds ago.  My problem has nothing to do with my age (young people can get fibro) but may be related to sleep deprivation.  I do not have a selective memory.  On some days, I just don't have any short-term memory at all.

My clumsiness - If I stomp on your toes or run into you five times in a crowd, I am not purposely targeting you.  I do not have the muscle control for that.  If you are behind me on the stairs, please be patient.  These days, I take life and stairwells one step at a time.

My sensitivities - I just can't stand it!  "It" could be any number of things: bright sunlight, loud or high-pitched noises, odors.  FMS has been called the "aggravating everything disorder."  So try to understand if I must decline certain invitations, or go home suddenly.  I really can't stand it.

My intolerance - Perhaps I can't stand heat, either, or humidity.  I may sweat, profusely.  Some people cannot sweat at all and so the heat is even more unbearable!  Both are equally embarrassing, so please don't feel compelled to point this shortcoming out to me.  I know.  And, don't be surprised if I shake uncontrollably when it's cold.  I don't tolerate cold, either.  My internal thermostat is broken, and nobody knows how to fix it.

My depression - Yes, there are days when I would rather stay in bed or in the house or die.  I have lost count of how many of Dr. Kevorkian's "patients" suffered from FMS as well as other related illnesses.  Severe, unrelenting pain can cause depression, but it is a result of the Fibro, not a cause of it.  Some days I may just feel like giving up.  Your sincere concern and understanding can pull me back from the brink.  Your snide remarks can tip me over the edge.

My stress - My body does not handle stress well.  If I have to give up my job, work part time, or handle my responsibilities from home, I'm not lazy.  Every day stresses make my symptoms worse and can incapacitate me completely.

My weight - I may be fat or I may be skinny.  Either way, it is not by choice.  My body is not your body.  My appestat is broken, and nobody can tell me how to fix it.  Often the medication I must take causes weight gain, but many of us with fibro suffer from severe Irritable Bowel Syndrome and lose weight.

My need for therapy - If I get a massage every week, don't envy me.  My massage is not your massage.  Consider how a massage would feel if that charley horse you had in your leg last week was all over your body.  Massaging it out was very painful, but it had to be done.  My body is filled with painful knots.  If I can stand the pain, regular massage can help, at least temporarily.

My good days - If you see me smiling and functioning normally, don't assume I am well.  I am having a good day but I am not cured.  I suffer from a chronic pain and fatigue illness with no cure.  I can have my good days or weeks or even months.  In fact, the good days are what keep me going.

My uniqueness - Even those who suffer from FMS are not alike.  That means not every fibro sufferer may not have all of the problems mentioned above.  I do have pain above and below the waist and on both sides of my body which has lasted for a very long time.  I may have migraines or hip pain or shoulder pain or knee pain, but I do not have exactly the same pain as anyone else.

I hope that this helps you understand me, but if you still doubt my pain, your local bookstore, library and the internet have many good books and articles on fibromyalgia.

my email:  jstewjobs@aol.com

JUJU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! I have so many books & files saved but I have never seen this. This letter is exactly how it is! I did have to stop working fulltime because I couldn't do it anymore. I am clumsy sometimes, forgetful & I still cannot stand to hear my telephone ring!!! This is all right on! i will talk to you again, soon, Okay! Hugs, Monken 

Phaedrus
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 09, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »

Monken,
you are so welcome, i am happy to help.  when i found this i cried for days, just in relief that i could explain to people, especially my family.  i am so sorry you have to suffer this too.  for years all docs would do is give me meds for depression, they never helped.  there have been muscle relaxers that sometimes help.  the only thing that has ever helped me and allowed me to function is pain meds.  when you ask a doc for them they treat you like you are some kind of drug addict.  there have been times i have had to resort to other measures for some relief.  i am laid off from my job right now, but i was working at a mininum of 60 hrs. for over a year.  i crawled myself out of bed to get there and crawled back home to bed, it was all i was able to do.  i really needed this down time but i hope i get to go back to work soon.  it has allowed me some time to clean my house, when i can get away from this computer!
LOVE & HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2009, 01:09:47 PM »

Hi, Sea, I found one picture, I guess my Mom has the rest of them. We saw Elvis on June 2, 1977; just a couple months before he died, in Mobile, Al. We had 4th row tickets & the entire experience was surreal. I was 16 & my Mom had always been a huge Elvis fan. We went with other family including my sister who was 14 at the time. I have a picture of my sister holding onto a scarf at the edge of the stage(along with about 20 women) but I can't find that one! They wrestled the scarf from her though! I remember being in awe the entire time looking up at him. There was alot of talk about him being sick. He was bloated & even forgot words to songs he's been singing for years(he had to use notes)! He even threw a cup of water on his girl singers at one point & it seemed to really hack them off!  Still, we thought we were in heaven! I loved every minute of it & we were in shock when the news came that he had died. I visited Graceland with some friends a few months later, before it was opened to the public. We could only stand at the gate but I managed to pull a small rock out of the wall. When my Dad built a stone fireplace in our den, he put that rock front & center(at my request)!  Anyway, thought you might like to see this pic!

Phaedrus
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: January 09, 2009, 01:13:38 PM »

OOPS!

i meant to say i worked a min. of 60 hrs. a week

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 09, 2009, 01:19:16 PM »

Monken,
this is too bizarre......i was also at that elvis concert in Mobile in 1977.  matter of fact i live there now   

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #250 on: January 09, 2009, 01:33:03 PM »

Hi, Sea, I found one picture, I guess my Mom has the rest of them. We saw Elvis on June 2, 1977; just a couple months before he died, in Mobile, Al. We had 4th row tickets & the entire experience was surreal. I was 16 & my Mom had always been a huge Elvis fan. We went with other family including my sister who was 14 at the time. I have a picture of my sister holding onto a scarf at the edge of the stage(along with about 20 women) but I can't find that one! They wrestled the scarf from her though! I remember being in awe the entire time looking up at him. There was alot of talk about him being sick. He was bloated & even forgot words to songs he's been singing for years(he had to use notes)! He even threw a cup of water on his girl singers at one point & it seemed to really hack them off!  Still, we thought we were in heaven! I loved every minute of it & we were in shock when the news came that he had died. I visited Graceland with some friends a few months later, before it was opened to the public. We could only stand at the gate but I managed to pull a small rock out of the wall. When my Dad built a stone fireplace in our den, he put that rock front & center(at my request)!  Anyway, thought you might like to see this pic!

Monken it sounds like you had the time of your life. I think I would have enjoyed it even if he just sat there the whole time...I mean come on...its ELVIS!!  LOL  I love the picture too.  Someday I would like to visit Graceland.  I would love to see it decorated for Christmas. 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: January 09, 2009, 01:33:44 PM »

Monken,
this is too bizarre......i was also at that elvis concert in Mobile in 1977.  matter of fact i live there now   

JuJu...did you wrestle the scarf away from Monken's sister? LOL.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 09, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »

MONKEN!
i just read your post in the caylee thread....i have decorated cakes for many years.  i quit doing it much after my divorce, couldn't pay the bills with that

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: January 09, 2009, 01:39:09 PM »

Monken,

JuJu...did you wrestle the scarf away from Monken's sister? LOL.

LOL...i wish i had

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: January 09, 2009, 01:45:59 PM »

MONKEN, do you have a link for your cake pics?

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: January 09, 2009, 02:02:23 PM »

MONKEN, do you have a link for your cake pics?

They are on the first page of this thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.0

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #256 on: January 09, 2009, 02:47:17 PM »

WOW Monken....to be so close...

I've only been a big fan of Elvis for about ten years now...having grown up in an English home, my mum use to listen to Tom Jones all the time..I love his voice and have seen him live several times..I have almost all of his albums (it's a slightly smaller collection than Elvis)
anyway..about ten years ago I happened to watch an Elvis special and I was hooked..many of my friends crack jokes about his appearance in the later years but none of them really knew anything about this amazing man. The story of his life I can never get enough of especially his generosity toward people and his unceasing desire to make people happy using a gift, only God could have given him..that amazing voice. He can take any song and make it his own..and make it better. I love his gospel music most..his voice is perfect for it. You wouldn't believe the number of people I know, Christians mostly, that never knew he sung gospel music. They only talk about his death..and never about his life....

I heard it best in a special I watched about his death "he died of terminal apathy" He didn't want to be Elvis anymore...imagine never being able to walk down the street or stop and have lunch at a restaurant without getting completely mauled to death...having to go shopping (before the internet) by getting the owner to open the doors in the middle of the night..or rent a movie theatre just so you could watch a movie with your family (before dvd)
Ironically..it was his fans who ultimately killed him.. JMO

Even though I wasn't a fan at the time..I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard the news that he died... every time I see his funeral, it brings me to tears.
One of two life's wishes for me before I go, is to visit Graceland..it must be amazing to walk through...some day I hope

anyway..I could go on and on...thanks so much for sharing the pic..it must have been a great show..sry to ramble on..if you find more pics, please post...I'd love to see them 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: January 09, 2009, 05:08:29 PM »

Theboyzmom: 

When you post a reply, underneath the "italics" button there is an insert image button (looks like it has a picture on it)  I think you just click that and put the link to your picture in between the [img]     your photo here   [img].  But I'm not a genious by any means!

lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: January 09, 2009, 07:48:31 PM »

Monken,

You were! You do!!I have cousins that live there! OMG, i can't believe this!  Sorry I'm, late, cakes took way too long to finish! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: January 09, 2009, 08:18:31 PM »

Monken,
you are so welcome, i am happy to help.  when i found this i cried for days, just in relief that i could explain to people, especially my family.  i am so sorry you have to suffer this too.  for years all docs would do is give me meds for depression, they never helped.  there have been muscle relaxers that sometimes help.  the only thing that has ever helped me and allowed me to function is pain meds.  when you ask a doc for them they treat you like you are some kind of drug addict.  there have been times i have had to resort to other measures for some relief.  i am laid off from my job right now, but i was working at a mininum of 60 hrs. for over a year.  i crawled myself out of bed to get there and crawled back home to bed, it was all i was able to do.  i really needed this down time but i hope i get to go back to work soon.  it has allowed me some time to clean my house, when i can get away from this computer!
LOVE & HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!

I take everything you mentioned & more. I know what you mean about the pain meds, too. i have the same problem. I never talk about it so most people have no idea but my hubby is wonderful & my whole family is, as well. I am lucky in that respect. The support helps alot, especially when I feel like I'm dying. Now that I know, we can also support each other! Love & Hugs to you, too! 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.