April 25, 2024, 03:58:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310841 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: December 15, 2008, 08:47:58 PM »

Zanny had a key to the Anthony house!!!

Some how Zanny had access to all the evidence that wound up in the pasltic bag and on the duct tape like hair and rug fibers.

Think anout it all ... after Caylee's remains were found the police had an emmidiate warrant for the finger prints of Cindy & George. Not that they are involved ... however ... there has to be finger prints on the duct tape.

BTW ... why is it that no one has ever seen Zanny?
Oh come on, I've seen Zanny, she was down on the corner a block from my house. Everyone knows Zanny!!!

Think they will find a jury capable of sitting on this trial?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1041 on: December 15, 2008, 08:48:19 PM »

Some how Zanny had access to all the evidence that wound up in the pasltic bag and on the duct tape like hair and rug fibers.

Think anout it all ... after Caylee's remains were found the police had an emmidiate warrant for the finger prints of Cindy & George. Not that they are involved ... however ... there has to be finger prints on the duct tape.

BTW ... why is it that no one has ever seen Zanny?
Maybe cause there is no Zanny? You think there are fingerprints on the the tape, right Red? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1042 on: December 15, 2008, 08:48:27 PM »

Ok, we were trying to figure out what this is:

And they took out those spray containers from the A's house.  Not sure if they had the spayer attachments on them or not.  Think the above pic is an attachment to the spray container?  The pic below is what those look like:

A match, ya think? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: December 15, 2008, 08:48:28 PM »

Whew, just got caught up. I am freezing cold.

Does anyone know if George had a wood chipper in his shed? TIA

JSM

oh my.   

Why would you ask this question joesamas ? any particular reason ? 
Have you ever seen the movie Fargo?

No but I read your other posts..by the time I typed my question..you had answered it

ok, I just hope I didn't offend anyone by posting that question. It was a horrible thought. But Casey is a horrible person.

No offense here.   
Thanks Sassy.

YW!    hugs.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: December 15, 2008, 08:48:54 PM »

I like Mark Williams but I think one of his "sources" is Leonard Padilla.  Sometimes I think Leonard makes it sounds like fact with it's only his theory on what could have happened.

MOST times, LP states his opinion as facts.

Sometimes, he is right.

LOL

Brandi, I think THAT is what upsets me about him.  He states everything as FACT and not opinion.

I know what you mean.   When he first bailed out Casey, I used to get soooooo mad at him.   

Could some please tell me why LP is even in Orlando? Is he now employed by NG?

What is his theory today? I guess she was not at Blanchard Park after all, hmm

I think he was driven by the fact that this young girl got one over on him.  He is who he is, his personality have prevented his going forward in a political career.  However, I believe that he truly cares.  He loves to talk to people and this gets him into trouble.

I like the man. Do I think everything he says is 100% right, no I do not -- but I would love to debate with him.  I am probably a bad judge, because  I am a person that doesn't hate Casey because she has big teeth.  I don't discredit people's abilities because of their looks.  I am in the minority.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: December 15, 2008, 08:49:59 PM »

The kids buried their dead pets back there. LP
wow.
There have to be finger prints on that duct tape if there's so much of it. Yay. And Casey will get the death penalty after all!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: December 15, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »

LP says Caylee over dosed on chloroform on the 16th. Casey wrapped the skull on the 18th to make it look like a kidnapping.

Ummm. So how does someone kidnap a child that left decomposition fluid in the trunk from a body that was 2 days old? Isn't there a test of decomposition fluid and the level of composition. Even I watched CSI enough to know the different bugs that grow from different body fluids.

That's funny, just the other day he said this on NG ...

PADILLA: Chloroform was used to put her to sleep so she could go to her boyfriend`s. And she put the tape across the mouth in case she woke. You don`t want to hear a child screaming out of a trunk of a car. It resulted in death instead of…

There comes a point where all he is doing is guessing. Frankly, I have grown extremely tired of LP. The man puts up a bond and suddenly now he is Sam Spade.

He needs to go home.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: December 15, 2008, 08:50:41 PM »

But Zanny is Casey's alter ego, IMO 

I think so too Klaas.  Hello to all the monkeys tonight.  By the way, did they or did they not say she was not wearing clothes when she was found?  I am hearing conflicting info.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: December 15, 2008, 08:50:48 PM »

FoxNews just said that other bones are actually being found at the site that may or may not be related to the remains discovered and believed to be Caylee's. I think there is much more going on here than we all suspected.
\
a possible dump site for a serial killer? or...  ??

OMG, she killed Zanny, too!!!!   
And the babydaddy!!

OMG!! They do say the fathers deceased! Couldn't be, no way!! 
Nah, he'd be reported missing, still a freaky thought though!

They say he's deceased because Casey clipped an article about Jesus Ortiz and presented it to Cindy saying that was the father, after Jesse Grund turned out not to be. And she actually presented a different deceased guy as his father on another occasion. Both deceased "fathers" are decently buried and have families who, if they really thought it was true that their son had a child, would probably have tried to at least extend the hand of friendship to the Anthonies and get to know their grandchild. They didn't.  Casey probably kept coming up with these dead guys because they couldn't contradict her or take a paternity test.

She invented a dead father the same way she invented Zanny, and probably for a lot of the same reasons. She needed there to be a father so people would stop asking who it was. It needed to be someone who couldn't marry her, take custody, or interfere with her love life--hence, a dead guy. But it also needed to be someone she could have slept with, someone her friends had heard of and could easily picture her with.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1049 on: December 15, 2008, 08:51:07 PM »

And they took out those spray containers from the A's house.  Not sure if they had the spayer attachments on them or not.  Think the above pic is an attachment to the spray container?  The pic below is what those look like:

A match, ya think? 

I think we have a match. Would there be a reason why this family would need so much pesticide?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1050 on: December 15, 2008, 08:51:29 PM »

I like Mark Williams but I think one of his "sources" is Leonard Padilla.  Sometimes I think Leonard makes it sounds like fact with it's only his theory on what could have happened.

Sometimes, he is right.

LOL

Brandi, I think THAT is what upsets me about him.  He states everything as FACT and not opinion.

I know what you mean.   When he first bailed out Casey, I used to get soooooo mad at him.   

Face Time, Face Time and more Face time. 

Theory #75, stated today as fact on Prime News-  Casey chloro'd Caylee, put duct tape on her mouth to frame nanny, dumped Caylee around the corner on the 24th when Geo got within feet of trunk. 

The cell phone pings on the 24th are good for this theory. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: December 15, 2008, 08:51:55 PM »

Boo-  how did things go today? 
Things went well due to all your prayers. Got woke up at 5am b/c they resched to 8am. Hate those early morning calls! They scare me! He smiled when I told him you guys were praying for him and he says thanks. The tests, etc. say it isn't as bad as they had thought. No surgery, going to resch for Jan. b/c where he does need a stent, it's too long of an area. So docs are going to consult and proceed in January.

I have to say, all your prayers and comments have blessed my heart. I read each one and cried that you guys really care for me and each other. Joining this board has to be one the best decisions I made this year. So many friends I never had before! Caylee is one blessed little angel to have you people too!! Thank you again!

Boo,You and your Dad are in my prayers. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1052 on: December 15, 2008, 08:52:14 PM »

Sometimes, he is right.

LOL

Face Time, Face Time and more Face time. 

Theory #75, stated today as fact on Prime News-  Casey chloro'd Caylee, put duct tape on her mouth to frame nanny, dumped Caylee around the corner on the 24th when Geo got within feet of trunk. 

I think there's some truth to that but also...many people had theories and did searches that did not yield Caylee's remains...LE, Tim Miller, Joseph Jordan, LP and others...I can't dis any of them for trying...even Gail (I think that's her name)

I just find it amazing that she was finally discovered by someone just taking a leak...if I didn't believe in providence, I'd be totally creeped out

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1053 on: December 15, 2008, 08:52:48 PM »

Hi ya RED, happy holidays to you and the Misses.

one more post and I'll let everyone have at it.

During last week's Greta interview with Padilla, and in an interview you said yourself was one of the weirdest ever. Mr. Padilla finally let it slip that his reason for being in Florida was for a back-slapping session with his Caylee pals.

Did I mention I hate Glory Seekers? 

Good to see everyone!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1054 on: December 15, 2008, 08:52:50 PM »

Well of course she did.  Who do you think got the trashbags & duct tape from the home?

Yep. And Zanny borrowed Casey's car and put the sample of body decomposition in the trunk to frame the Anthonys. And she stole sperm from Lee and impregnated Casey in her sleep too...

She is a clever little nanny, that zanny 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1055 on: December 15, 2008, 08:53:59 PM »

FoxNews just said that other bones are actually being found at the site that may or may not be related to the remains discovered and believed to be Caylee's. I think there is much more going on here than we all suspected.
\
a possible dump site for a serial killer? or...  ??

Did any of Crazy's school friends umm disappear after making crazy mad when she was younger?   

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: December 15, 2008, 08:54:18 PM »

I'm wondering if anyone can come up with the birth time for Caylee for her Astrological report I'm trying to get.  It's not on her birth certificate.  But I'm wondering when they showed caylee and casey's room in the news videos that it might be there and if so can someone snap shoot it and blow it up so I can see the time?  Thanks in advance!
Okay guys I watched the news video and I come up with 7:14am  Does anyone see on the wall different numbers then I do or did I get it right?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1057 on: December 15, 2008, 08:55:05 PM »

Sometimes, he is right.

LOL

I think he was driven by the fact that this young girl got one over on him.  He is who he is, his personality have prevented his going forward in a political career.  However, I believe that he truly cares.  He loves to talk to people and this gets him into trouble.

I like the man. Do I think everything he says is 100% right, no I do not -- but I would love to debate with him.  I am probably a bad judge, because  I am a person that doesn't hate Casey because she has big teeth.  I don't discredit people's abilities because of their looks.  I am in the minority.
I don't discredit people's ability because of the way they look. I love LP, he is like a dog going after a bone. He is pissed because she made him look like a fool. He thought he would get her out of jail and say where the baby is, it didn't work. Plus I do believe that Cindy had something to do with her not talking to Padilla. It has been stated that she doesn't like Hispanics, so that could be a reason for her to kick him out of her house and make him stay in a RV on the street. For that reason I WILL make fun of Cindy and her hair. If she has a problem with hispanic, mexicans or whatever race, then I can make fun of her. Doesn't mean I am  hate all people with a bad doo.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1058 on: December 15, 2008, 08:56:37 PM »

They say he's deceased because Casey clipped an article about Jesus Ortiz and presented it to Cindy saying that was the father, after Jesse Grund turned out not to be. And she actually presented a different deceased guy as his father on another occasion. Both deceased "fathers" are decently buried and have families who, if they really thought it was true that their son had a child, would probably have tried to at least extend the hand of friendship to the Anthonies and get to know their grandchild. They didn't.  Casey probably kept coming up with these dead guys because they couldn't contradict her or take a paternity test.

She invented a dead father the same way she invented Zanny, and probably for a lot of the same reasons. She needed there to be a father so people would stop asking who it was. It needed to be someone who couldn't marry her, take custody, or interfere with her love life--hence, a dead guy. But it also needed to be someone she could have slept with, someone her friends had heard of and could easily picture her with.

I think you are right on, with this theory Fuzzball. No one to question the dad, and Casey is no longer subject to any other questions regarding the daddy. Plus, I am sure it got some sympathy for her. Again, it is all about her. Poor Casey.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1059 on: December 15, 2008, 08:57:20 PM »

A match, ya think? 

I think we have a match. Would there be a reason why this family would need so much pesticide?

That is a VERY good question!!  Doubt that we'll hear a good answer from that family tho.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.