April 25, 2024, 09:28:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310899 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: December 15, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »

LP says Caylee over dosed on chloroform on the 16th. Casey wrapped the skull on the 18th to make it look like a kidnapping.

Ummm. So how does someone kidnap a child that left decomposition fluid in the trunk from a body that was 2 days old? Isn't there a test of decomposition fluid and the level of composition. Even I watched CSI enough to know the different bugs that grow from different body fluids.

That's funny, just the other day he said this on NG ...

PADILLA: Chloroform was used to put her to sleep so she could go to her boyfriend`s. And she put the tape across the mouth in case she woke. You don`t want to hear a child screaming out of a trunk of a car. It resulted in death instead of…

There comes a point where all he is doing is guessing. Frankly, I have grown extremely tired of LP. The man puts up a bond and suddenly now he is Sam Spade.

He needs to go home.

You are so right red, I noticed how comfortable he seemed to be holding the microphone, telling his new "vendicated" thoughts.......>>-> 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: December 15, 2008, 08:59:24 PM »

I don't discredit people's ability because of the way they look. I love LP, he is like a dog going after a bone. He is pissed because she made him look like a fool. He thought he would get her out of jail and say where the baby is, it didn't work. Plus I do believe that Cindy had something to do with her not talking to Padilla. It has been stated that she doesn't like Hispanics, so that could be a reason for her to kick him out of her house and make him stay in a RV on the street. For that reason I WILL make fun of Cindy and her hair. If she has a problem with hispanic, mexicans or whatever race, then I can make fun of her. Doesn't mean I am  hate all people with a bad doo.
Hahahahha. Freaking Cindy and her bad hair!!!
I didn't know LP is hispanic.
Yes, I grew up in Florida and many rednecks don't like the hispanic influence in the area. They complain often behind closed doors.
LP is sexy.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1062 on: December 15, 2008, 08:59:29 PM »

Zanny had a key to the Anthony house!!!

Well of course she did.  Who do you think got the trashbags & duct tape from the home?

Yep. And Zanny borrowed Casey's car and put the sample of body decomposition in the trunk to frame the Anthonys. And she stole sperm from Lee and impregnated Casey in her sleep too...

She is a clever little nanny, that zanny 

Well.. Zanny.. She has such a way of blending in with the scenery and all.  Remember this is the composite drawing of her:

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1063 on: December 15, 2008, 08:59:34 PM »

Ok, we were trying to figure out what this is:

And they took out those spray containers from the A's house.  Not sure if they had the spayer attachments on them or not.  Think the above pic is an attachment to the spray container?  The pic below is what those look like:

A match, ya think? 

I think we have a match. Would there be a reason why this family would need so much pesticide?

That is a VERY good question!!  Doubt that we'll hear a good answer from that family tho.   

It could have been used as a herbacide sprayer too. When I lived in the country, we put diesel to kill the grass on the fence line. Its a lazy way of weedeating.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1064 on: December 15, 2008, 08:59:59 PM »

And they took out those spray containers from the A's house.  Not sure if they had the spayer attachments on them or not.  Think the above pic is an attachment to the spray container?  The pic below is what those look like:

A match, ya think? 

I think we have a match. Would there be a reason why this family would need so much pesticide?

That is a VERY good question!!  Doubt that we'll hear a good answer from that family tho.   

Great Find Wyks.  Looks like a match.  Now just what did she use if for..... 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: December 15, 2008, 09:00:56 PM »

A match, ya think? 

You obviously do not live in a hot climate, and on top of that a hot humid climate. yep, lots of bugs.  You either hire to get it sprayed, or you do it yourself.  there is no freeze to kill off the bugs.  The need for pesticide is one of the few things I can accept about this case

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1066 on: December 15, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »

LP says Caylee over dosed on chloroform on the 16th. Casey wrapped the skull on the 18th to make it look like a kidnapping.

Ummm. So how does someone kidnap a child that left decomposition fluid in the trunk from a body that was 2 days old? Isn't there a test of decomposition fluid and the level of composition. Even I watched CSI enough to know the different bugs that grow from different body fluids.

That's funny, just the other day he said this on NG ...

PADILLA: Chloroform was used to put her to sleep so she could go to her boyfriend`s. And she put the tape across the mouth in case she woke. You don`t want to hear a child screaming out of a trunk of a car. It resulted in death instead of…

There comes a point where all he is doing is guessing. Frankly, I have grown extremely tired of LP. The man puts up a bond and suddenly now he is Sam Spade.

He needs to go home.

Leonard seems to get quite a bit of "insider" information, and bases his theories on that, but I don't take his opinions or theories any more serious than I do monkeys who post here. I think Leonard is just "blogging" on NG!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: December 15, 2008, 09:01:09 PM »

A match, ya think? 

I am so confused about the pesticide.  What would she have used this for?  Do you think this had anything to do with Caylee's death. 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1068 on: December 15, 2008, 09:02:22 PM »

Well of course she did.  Who do you think got the trashbags & duct tape from the home?

Yep. And Zanny borrowed Casey's car and put the sample of body decomposition in the trunk to frame the Anthonys. And she stole sperm from Lee and impregnated Casey in her sleep too...

Well.. Zanny.. She has such a way of blending in with the scenery and all.  Remember this is the composite drawing of her:

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: December 15, 2008, 09:02:29 PM »

Gotta be careful. Those evil nannys will befriend you and then steal and kill your babies. Evil nannys!!! Nannies? sp?

It's really pathetic that the Anthony's believe that they can fool someone with the nanny story. Their lawyer is probably telling them to go with it. Too bad their overacting will make it even less credible.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: December 15, 2008, 09:03:16 PM »

DANA PRETZER NOW!  http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: December 15, 2008, 09:03:31 PM »

Rob!!!!!!  Your free !   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: December 15, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »

And they took out those spray containers from the A's house.  Not sure if they had the sprayer attachments on them or not.  Think the above pic is an attachment to the spray container?  The pic below is what those look like:

A match, ya think? 

You obviously do not live in a hot climate, and on top of that a hot humid climate. yep, lots of bugs.  You either hire to get it sprayed, or you do it yourself.  there is no freeze to kill off the bugs.  The need for pesticide is one of the few things I can accept about this case

Yes and it is not uncommon to have a sprayer for the pesticides and a separate one for herbicides.  Not good to mix the two normally.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: December 15, 2008, 09:05:20 PM »

I am so confused about the pesticide.  What would she have used this for?  Do you think this had anything to do with Caylee's death. 
Usually pesticide contains a chemical that makes it sticky, so that it won't wash away. So if Casey sprayed it into the trunk to kill flies or maggots then the residue would be on the trash bags. It doesn't wash off without a soap solution. The trash bags were only under water which would not rinse the pesticide away.
Or there is some under the duct tape or in the material.
Make sense?
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: December 15, 2008, 09:05:32 PM »

A match, ya think? 

I think this is a very close comparison, sure does look like it to me!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: December 15, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »

A match, ya think? 

It could have been used as a herbacide sprayer too. When I lived in the country, we put diesel to kill the grass on the fence line. Its a lazy way of weedeating.

My sister uses one to power wash the deck.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1076 on: December 15, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »

A match, ya think? 

Right On! IMO 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1077 on: December 15, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »

I don't discredit people's ability because of the way they look. I love LP, he is like a dog going after a bone. He is pissed because she made him look like a fool. He thought he would get her out of jail and say where the baby is, it didn't work. Plus I do believe that Cindy had something to do with her not talking to Padilla. It has been stated that she doesn't like Hispanics, so that could be a reason for her to kick him out of her house and make him stay in a RV on the street. For that reason I WILL make fun of Cindy and her hair. If she has a problem with hispanic, mexicans or whatever race, then I can make fun of her. Doesn't mean I am  hate all people with a bad doo.
Hahahahha. Freaking Cindy and her bad hair!!!
I didn't know LP is hispanic.
Yes, I grew up in Florida and many rednecks don't like the hispanic influence in the area. They complain often behind closed doors.
LP is sexy.
I think LP is a doll. He said that he was Mexican or something about his name is Mexican early in this case when asked about how to pronounce it. I grew up in Texas, but you didn't think of peoples race. They were your friends, period. No offense to people from up North, but only people I knew that had a problem with hispanics were transplants from the north as Cindy is.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: December 15, 2008, 09:06:52 PM »

Is the forum coming and going?  I keep getting kicked off.  It could be an Ice storm we are having now but all other sites are working.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: December 15, 2008, 09:07:16 PM »

Some how Zanny had access to all the evidence that wound up in the pasltic bag and on the duct tape like hair and rug fibers.

Think anout it all ... after Caylee's remains were found the police had an emmidiate warrant for the finger prints of Cindy & George. Not that they are involved ... however ... there has to be finger prints on the duct tape.

BTW ... why is it that no one has ever seen Zanny?
Maybe cause there is no Zanny? You think there are fingerprints on the the tape, right Red? 

I would say that if we had a Magic 8 Ball ... the signs would point to yes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.