April 19, 2024, 10:48:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310557 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: December 15, 2008, 09:15:27 PM »

I have a new theory about the duct tape. She taped the mouth and then drowned the kiddo in the pool. It's as good as anything Padilla has come up with. He does have his sources in LE and I think he has his ear close to the ground for some good old cowboy yammering around the fire at night.
The ANT familt will stick to the Zanni did it until the fingerprints come back. Do they have anyother choice ? They are so far out on the delusional limb, there is no where to go.
The pesticides. I am stuck on them I think she kept spraying the bag in the trunk due to the maggots and the smell. It will show up in the remains find area in the foliage and that is why they are taking trees and all of that other stuff as the pesticides in the bag leeched into the soil, the water and foliage.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: December 15, 2008, 09:16:40 PM »

Whew, just got caught up. I am freezing cold.

Does anyone know if George had a wood chipper in his shed? TIA

JSM

OMG, I had completely forgotten that part of my nightmare from last night.  It was terrible and the first time that I have dreamed about Caylee.
I'm sorry AK I didn't know you had a dream. I have been so behind because I had to work today. I just thought about it when someone mentioned they were cutting down the tree. I hope I didn't upset you. 

It's okay, it was just there in the park in my dream.  She hadn't had a chance to use it.  But in my dream I was there when Caylee was found.  I probably won't forget the rest of the dream for a long time.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: December 15, 2008, 09:17:00 PM »

I am so confused about the pesticide.  What would she have used this for?  Do you think this had anything to do with Caylee's death. 
Usually pesticide contains a chemical that makes it sticky, so that it won't wash away. So if Casey sprayed it into the trunk to kill flies or maggots then the residue would be on the trash bags. It doesn't wash off without a soap solution. The trash bags were only under water which would not rinse the pesticide away.
Or there is some under the duct tape or in the material.
Make sense?

Here is a thought ...

Could the insecticide have been used to delay the bug activity to make it look like the bag was dumped in the woods at a later date than what would have originally occured? So to skew autopsy results.

Just a thought.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1103 on: December 15, 2008, 09:17:47 PM »

I asked this one if Casey is guilty?

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi

answer:   Definitely

I asked:

Is Lee Anthony Caylee's father?

answer:  yes

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: December 15, 2008, 09:17:56 PM »

Dr. Lee (ugh!) says he is working pro bono. NOT being paid. Said this on NG just now.

hmmmm

I heard him say he is working pro Bozo (I think that means for Baez).   I'll check (blowing the dust off my old Latin books).  Yup, it's in there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1105 on: December 15, 2008, 09:18:20 PM »

Boo-  how did things go today? 
Things went well due to all your prayers. Got woke up at 5am b/c they resched to 8am. Hate those early morning calls! They scare me! He smiled when I told him you guys were praying for him and he says thanks. The tests, etc. say it isn't as bad as they had thought. No surgery, going to resch for Jan. b/c where he does need a stent, it's too long of an area. So docs are going to consult and proceed in January.

I have to say, all your prayers and comments have blessed my heart. I read each one and cried that you guys really care for me and each other. Joining this board has to be one the best decisions I made this year. So many friends I never had before! Caylee is one blessed little angel to have you people too!! Thank you again!

We love you Boo, even when you slobber on your candy cane!

Karen 

Good news, Boo.  Saying more prayers and sending them and good thoughts your Dad's way (an yours, too).

We love you Boo, because you slobber on your candy cane!

Aww thank you! I love my candy cane and it never gets smaller! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1106 on: December 15, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »

Night Monkeys it is freezing and I'm about to take Joe outside. I hope Boo your dad is well. Please be kind in the cage and if I upset anyone with my question about the wood chipper, I truly didn't meant to.

Peace out.

JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1107 on: December 15, 2008, 09:19:28 PM »

I understood that they were cutting down some of the trees and such due to animals burrowing and nesting in them, and possibly using some of the hair or fabric from the bags....... is that still a working theory? 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1108 on: December 15, 2008, 09:19:30 PM »

I am so confused about the pesticide.  What would she have used this for?  Do you think this had anything to do with Caylee's death. 
Usually pesticide contains a chemical that makes it sticky, so that it won't wash away. So if Casey sprayed it into the trunk to kill flies or maggots then the residue would be on the trash bags. It doesn't wash off without a soap solution. The trash bags were only under water which would not rinse the pesticide away.
Make sense?

Here is a thought ...

Could the insecticide have been used to delay the bug activity to make it look like the bag was dumped in the woods at a later date than what would have originally occured? So to skew autopsy results.

Just a thought.

Was watching some report a few days ago & someone said pesticides, etc., speed up decom?   Hmmmmmm there's a thought too
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1109 on: December 15, 2008, 09:19:50 PM »

So Mr. Conway states that Caylee was last seen Zenaida F. Gonzalez?  They can't even prove she exists!  How are these dumba$$es going to prove she did it?  This would be almost comical if it wasn't so sad!

Lisa

If this Zanny exists she has to be the world's best killer. Not only can she babysit a child for years w/o payment b/c she's rich, she avoids getting her pic taken, flys under the radar of all government agencies (drivers lic, banking, etc.), she can snatch a child right out in the open w/ her family watching, enter the Ant home to take blankets, garbage bags and duct tape and dispose of the body w/o any one seeing anything! She must be a Ninja!

Hey!  Maybe this is Zanny??!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1110 on: December 15, 2008, 09:20:30 PM »

Dr. Lee (ugh!) says he is working pro bono. NOT being paid. Said this on NG just now.

hmmmm

I heard him say he is working pro Bozo (I think that means for Baez).   I'll check (blowing the dust off my old Latin books).  Yup, it's in there.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1111 on: December 15, 2008, 09:20:45 PM »

Night Monkeys it is freezing and I'm about to take Joe outside. I hope Boo your dad is well. Please be kind in the cage and if I upset anyone with my question about the wood chipper, I truly didn't meant to.

Peace out.

JSM

G'night Joesmama, not offended, but totally freaked out when I read Misery, and that was used....
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1112 on: December 15, 2008, 09:20:55 PM »

Ok, we were trying to figure out what this is:

And they took out those spray containers from the A's house.  Not sure if they had the spayer attachments on them or not.  Think the above pic is an attachment to the spray container?  The pic below is what those look like:

A match, ya think? 

I think we have a match. Would there be a reason why this family would need so much pesticide?

That is a VERY good question!!  Doubt that we'll hear a good answer from that family tho.   

I'm probably 2 pages behind but I can actually give input here...I have a bud who lives in Ocala...he says that insect extermination is a monthly expense for him...there are a lot of bugs down there and no winter to kill them off like we have up here 

BIG BUGS!...he was describing a banana spider to me...he had one chase his lawn mower with no fear 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: December 15, 2008, 09:21:10 PM »

I dunno, I kinda like LP now, although I didn't when he first bailed KC out. I still think he did it for the publicity, but I'll miss him when he's not around speculating and pontificating. Here is my LP impersonation for the day:
Casey tossed Caylee in the same area where she disposed of her last victim, Jennifer Kesse. She was jealous of JK <picture my finger pointing at you now> because JK was everything Casey was not. Probably some guy Casey liked was interested in JK. If you look at the picture of the only suspect in the case, it looks like Casey with her scrawny neck. Jennifer had a green four-leave clover tattoo--not a shamrock but close.

Okay, don't throw things at me, I know it's farfetched and ridiculous, I SAID it was an LP impression!

Not to mention how she may have chloroformed Nicole Ganguzza.     I don't doubt any possibilities anymore. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: December 15, 2008, 09:21:16 PM »

Make sense?

Here is a thought ...

Just a thought.

Hi Red!!  I think a smart person would think of that but I don't think casey is smart. A smart person doesn't carry the dead body of their child around in the trunk of their car. Or wrap the child in something that can be traced back to the house. Or make up a nanny....Casey thought she was smart...but in actuality she is very stupid. And her stupidity and her evilness will either get a needle n her arm or in prison for the rest of her life. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1115 on: December 15, 2008, 09:21:33 PM »

I understood that they were cutting down some of the trees and such due to animals burrowing and nesting in them, and possibly using some of the hair or fabric from the bags....... is that still a working theory? 

Hmmm I didn't hear that one.  But it makes sense.  Very interesting.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: December 15, 2008, 09:21:33 PM »

On NG, Henry Lee just said he is working for FREE too!
WHY is everyone donating their services?? Especially him...he is already famous..
Famous for screwing up evidence ala Phil Spector

I get the connection now.  Lee is famous for screwing up.  KC is famous for screwing.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: December 15, 2008, 09:22:17 PM »

Peace out.

JSM

Night JSM

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1118 on: December 15, 2008, 09:23:32 PM »

On NG, Henry Lee just said he is working for FREE too!
WHY is everyone donating their services?? Especially him...he is already famous..
Famous for screwing up evidence ala Phil Spector

I get the connection now.  Lee is famous for screwing up.  KC is famous for screwing.   

^5 Bearly, you're on a roll 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1119 on: December 15, 2008, 09:24:12 PM »

Good night to all Monkeys heading to the Bunkeys 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.