April 26, 2024, 03:08:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310949 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: December 15, 2008, 09:24:16 PM »

Night to all.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: December 15, 2008, 09:24:24 PM »

Dr. Lee (ugh!) says he is working pro bono. NOT being paid. Said this on NG just now.

hmmmm

It's all about the publicity.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1122 on: December 15, 2008, 09:24:29 PM »

We were at Home Depot, and they have several of those sprayers, the container and the attachment, in various sizes.  The one I showed a pic of is the 'economy sprayer'. Not just for insecticide, could be for whatever needs spraying around the home I suppose.  But for insecticide at a home in FL without an orchard, fire ants come to mind, for example.     

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1123 on: December 15, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »

On NG, Henry Lee just said he is working for FREE too!
WHY is everyone donating their services?? Especially him...he is already famous..
Famous for screwing up evidence ala Phil Spector

I get the connection now.  Lee is famous for screwing up.  KC is famous for screwing.   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: December 15, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »

Is the forum coming and going?  I keep getting kicked off.  It could be an Ice storm we are having now but all other sites are working.

Are you in Western Ky?  I'm in SE ILL and we are getting hammered!! 

In south central ky.  It has just hit our area.  We are suppose to be hammered BIG time tonight and tomorrow.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1125 on: December 15, 2008, 09:28:56 PM »

Dr. Lee (ugh!) says he is working pro bono. NOT being paid. Said this on NG just now.

hmmmm

I heard him say he is working pro Bozo (I think that means for Baez).   I'll check (blowing the dust off my old Latin books).  Yup, it's in there.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: December 15, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »

Night Monkeys it is freezing and I'm about to take Joe outside. I hope Boo your dad is well. Please be kind in the cage and if I upset anyone with my question about the wood chipper, I truly didn't meant to.

Peace out.

JSM

'Nite Joesamas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: December 15, 2008, 09:29:33 PM »

I'm probably 2 pages behind but I can actually give input here...I have a bud who lives in Ocala...he says that insect extermination is a monthly expense for him...there are a lot of bugs down there and no winter to kill them off like we have up here 

BIG BUGS!...he was describing a banana spider to me...he had one chase his lawn mower with no fear 

yes bannana spiders are big enough that you can actually hear them make noise if you run into their web.........there's one that lives over my gate right now and I dont care how mony times you tear his web down he comes right back.....but they kill alot of more pesky bugs,  so I dont mind him being there....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: December 15, 2008, 09:30:42 PM »

(respectfully snipped)
I mourned for a long time after that miscarriage, because it was wanted, and probably my last chance.

Fuzzball, please don't give up. my aunt & uncle tried for 17 years-seriously-and finally gave up. then about 18 months ago, my aunt caught the flu & finally had to go to the dr.-i guess you can figure the rest out, they now have a precious little boy.

I love hearing about real life miracles!  Thank you for sharing, a much needed relief from the otherwise grim news.  Take care of yourself!

Karen

I'm very sorry for the O/T:

I met my husband when I was 33 so we got a late start.  After a couple of years of trying, we didn't have any luck.  I saw three different reproductive endocrinolgists who all had different ideas on how to approach it and they were all scary.  I got pregnant once and lost it early at 8 wks.  Like you I mourned for a while thinking it was my last shot.  That was in April.  I lost my grandmother in August and in September I got wicked sick.  I had made an appointment with another repro endo and almost cancelled it because I was still really sick but that little voice told me to go and I did.  She examined me and sent me for immediate labwork.  She called me a few hours later to tell me that I was pregnant.  With a lot of med support and prayers we have the little miracle you see in the pic.  There is no medical explanation for how I got pregnant - with my grandmother dying and being sick, everything was on the back burner and my body had shut down.  We simply couldn't explain it other than God's hand was present.

Flash forward to 10 weeks ago.  We had started labwork for trying again but with the hurricane, hadn't followed up.  I got sick again (bronchitis, pneumonia and then pleurisy) and couldn't get well.  That little voice told me to take a pregnancy test and it was positive.  the first thing my husband said was "call your doctor."  She saw me the next day and we looked at the data.  By dates I should have been 8 weeks, by activities, I should have been 7 - I wasn't looking anywhere close to that and had resigned myself to losing another.  She said she hadn't given up and asked me me not to.  I saw her every week, and on the third week she said I must have been much earlier than I thought I was and this was a viable pregnancy.  I am now 13wks. along and while I'm high risk and still sick, like the other, due to the hurricane and not having lights for 18 days, we can honestly say that this is another miracle.

We 're not sure why it happens the way it does but it does but we are extremely grateful it does.  Please don't give up.  See the reproductive endocrinologist and if that one doesn't work, keep looking.  I'm 37 and it's getting safer for older moms all the time.  Email me if you want to chat.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Caylee updates!  (Thank you all for your indulgence I just hate to see anyone give up when miracles happen all the time...)

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1129 on: December 15, 2008, 09:31:55 PM »

I think we have a match. Would there be a reason why this family would need so much pesticide?

That is a VERY good question!!  Doubt that we'll hear a good answer from that family tho.   

I'm probably 2 pages behind but I can actually give input here...I have a bud who lives in Ocala...he says that insect extermination is a monthly expense for him...there are a lot of bugs down there and no winter to kill them off like we have up here 

BIG BUGS!...he was describing a banana spider to me...he had one chase his lawn mower with no fear 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1130 on: December 15, 2008, 09:32:03 PM »

yes bannana spiders are big enough that you can actually hear them make noise if you run into their web.........there's one that lives over my gate right now and I dont care how mony times you tear his web down he comes right back.....but they kill alot of more pesky bugs,  so I dont mind him being there....
We have year round monthly pest control...that is not normal?

Palmetto bugs are the worst..think of a cockroach on sterroids...literally!!  EW

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: December 15, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »

Zanny had a key to the Anthony house!!!

Was it an invisible key?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: December 15, 2008, 09:32:09 PM »

Rob!!!!!!  Your free !   

Not even CLOSE! And if he does happen to "slip off" I have LP in my back pocket-he won't be gone for long!!

Sorry for the OT......

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: December 15, 2008, 09:33:15 PM »

I am so confused about the pesticide.  What would she have used this for?  Do you think this had anything to do with Caylee's death. 
Usually pesticide contains a chemical that makes it sticky, so that it won't wash away. So if Casey sprayed it into the trunk to kill flies or maggots then the residue would be on the trash bags. It doesn't wash off without a soap solution. The trash bags were only under water which would not rinse the pesticide away.
Or there is some under the duct tape or in the material.
Make sense?

Here is a thought ...

Could the insecticide have been used to delay the bug activity to make it look like the bag was dumped in the woods at a later date than what would have originally occured? So to skew autopsy results.

Just a thought.

Hi Red!!  I think a smart person would think of that but I don't think casey is smart. A smart person doesn't carry the dead body of their child around in the trunk of their car. Or wrap the child in something that can be traced back to the house. Or make up a nanny....Casey thought she was smart...but in actuality she is very stupid. And her stupidity and her evilness will either get a needle n her arm or in prison for the rest of her life. 

Not saying it was smart or not. Some times people will hear, read or do a quick google search and not know exactly what they are doing. However, there is a reason why the police took certain items from the home and the defense will have an impossible time of talking that away.

I am waiting for Casey's attys to blame George and Cindy for the crime as they had access to the home and computer. It may just get to that. Maybe that is why they hired yet another atty. What is Casey capable of to save her bacon?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: December 15, 2008, 09:33:46 PM »

Boo-  how did things go today? 
Things went well due to all your prayers. Got woke up at 5am b/c they resched to 8am. Hate those early morning calls! They scare me! He smiled when I told him you guys were praying for him and he says thanks. The tests, etc. say it isn't as bad as they had thought. No surgery, going to resch for Jan. b/c where he does need a stent, it's too long of an area. So docs are going to consult and proceed in January.

I have to say, all your prayers and comments have blessed my heart. I read each one and cried that you guys really care for me and each other. Joining this board has to be one the best decisions I made this year. So many friends I never had before! Caylee is one blessed little angel to have you people too!! Thank you again!

We love you Boo, even when you slobber on your candy cane!

Karen 

Good news, Boo.  Saying more prayers and sending them and good thoughts your Dad's way (an yours, too).

We love you Boo, because you slobber on your candy cane!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1135 on: December 15, 2008, 09:34:03 PM »

I am so confused about the pesticide.  What would she have used this for?  Do you think this had anything to do with Caylee's death. 
Usually pesticide contains a chemical that makes it sticky, so that it won't wash away. So if Casey sprayed it into the trunk to kill flies or maggots then the residue would be on the trash bags. It doesn't wash off without a soap solution. The trash bags were only under water which would not rinse the pesticide away.
Make sense?

Here is a thought ...

Could the insecticide have been used to delay the bug activity to make it look like the bag was dumped in the woods at a later date than what would have originally occured? So to skew autopsy results.

Just a thought.
One of her fav shows was CSI and they talk about bugs a lot.

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: December 15, 2008, 09:34:13 PM »

We have year round monthly pest control...that is not normal?

Palmetto bugs are the worst..think of a cockroach on sterroids...literally!!  EW
[/quote]

When we visited my friend's house in Hilton Head, I had to have her kill one for me. (She's a girl...my age...no more capable of killing bugs than I am). But there were no husbands there and there was NO WAY I was sleeping with that bug in my room. (Sorry OT).
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: December 15, 2008, 09:34:19 PM »

Make sense?

Here is a thought ...

Just a thought.

My opinion only, KC is NOT bright enough to do anything that would have required her to plan ahead. To me her father (former policeman) would know all this technical stuff concerning bodies and decomp.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: December 15, 2008, 09:34:21 PM »

Zanny had a key to the Anthony house!!!

Some how Zanny had access to all the evidence that wound up in the pasltic bag and on the duct tape like hair and rug fibers.

Think anout it all ... after Caylee's remains were found the police had an emmidiate warrant for the finger prints of Cindy & George. Not that they are involved ... however ... there has to be finger prints on the duct tape.

BTW ... why is it that no one has ever seen Zanny?
Oh come on, I've seen Zanny, she was down on the corner a block from my house. Everyone knows Zanny!!!

Think they will find a jury capable of sitting on this trial?

Not if it has to be a jury of her peers.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: December 15, 2008, 09:34:26 PM »

Zanni has been in Canada too. Just recently, she broke in here, ate some brownies and misplaced my keys. She put them where I never put them  ! !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.