April 18, 2024, 09:24:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310508 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1160 on: December 15, 2008, 09:49:26 PM »

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer:

You can't believe the criticism they got when they decided to end the search, when they were affraid they would damage evidence.

Looking back now it was one of the best decisions he could have made.  When you have done 900+ searches you try and make the best decisions and this turned out to be a good move.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: December 15, 2008, 09:50:43 PM »

Florida is home to some big bugs

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: December 15, 2008, 09:51:20 PM »

I would love to see the defense try to gather up Zanny's hospital record from her "car wreck."   

Lisa

Really good point.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: December 15, 2008, 09:53:42 PM »

Not saying it was smart or not. Some times people will hear, read or do a quick google search and not know exactly what they are doing. However, there is a reason why the police took certain items from the home and the defense will have an impossible time of talking that away.

I am waiting for Casey's attys to blame George and Cindy for the crime as they had access to the home and computer. It may just get to that. Maybe that is why they hired yet another atty. What is Casey capable of to save her bacon?

Red, do you think it's possible that one reason there is no communication between Casey and her family now, is perhaps because it could be part of Casey's plan to throw her whole family under the bus? 

With this family anything is possible. They have brought dysfunction to new heights.
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: December 15, 2008, 09:53:56 PM »

I'm probably 2 pages behind but I can actually give input here...I have a bud who lives in Ocala...he says that insect extermination is a monthly expense for him...there are a lot of bugs down there and no winter to kill them off like we have up here 

BIG BUGS!...he was describing a banana spider to me...he had one chase his lawn mower with no fear 

yes bannana spiders are big enough that you can actually hear them make noise if you run into their web.........there's one that lives over my gate right now and I dont care how mony times you tear his web down he comes right back.....but they kill alot of more pesky bugs,  so I dont mind him being there....
We have year round monthly pest control...that is not normal?

Palmetto bugs are the worst..think of a cockroach on sterroids...literally!!  EW
Yes Palmetto bugs are gross and fast, they love to get in my dogs water bucket and drown so that you have to pour it out all the time and refill it, thank God they stay out on the deck and dont come inside, I hate them...
I also am behind, and sometimes start at the end, and work backwards! Glad I did HH, when I first moved to FL in '01, I knew NOTHING about the "insects" here. Palmetto bug my @#$#, fancy name for a ROACH the size of a kitten! Fire ants, wood spiders, black widows, ya get the idea. Thought just occured to me. I will place my order for kc's "gift collection", that I read about pages ago. I would like to give her some _pets_ no, pests!

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: December 15, 2008, 09:54:31 PM »

Ok, we were trying to figure out what this is:

And they took out those spray containers from the A's house.  Not sure if they had the spayer attachments on them or not.  Think the above pic is an attachment to the spray container?  The pic below is what those look like:

A match, ya think? 

I think we have a match. Would there be a reason why this family would need so much pesticide?
I have 2 of those sprayers.. 1 for weed killer and another for bleach and water to kill mold ..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: December 15, 2008, 09:54:46 PM »

sorry if this has already been discussed. i saw on ng that the ant's pi swept the house for bugs (ok i know listening devices) last nite. can they (the ant's) legally remove these if in fact they are in the house. (i would think they (ant's pi) would remove then since cindy can't shut her mouth) tia

I really hope they have the same P.I. that verified Casey's story looking for the bugs.  He's good.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1167 on: December 15, 2008, 09:55:11 PM »

Not saying it was smart or not. Some times people will hear, read or do a quick google search and not know exactly what they are doing. However, there is a reason why the police took certain items from the home and the defense will have an impossible time of talking that away.

I am waiting for Casey's attys to blame George and Cindy for the crime as they had access to the home and computer. It may just get to that. Maybe that is why they hired yet another atty. What is Casey capable of to save her bacon?

Red, do you think it's possible that one reason there is no communication between Casey and her family now, is perhaps because it could be part of Casey's plan to throw her whole family under the bus? 

With this family anything is possible. They have brought dysfunction to new heights.

That's sure the truth!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewsJunkie2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: December 15, 2008, 09:55:22 PM »

I'm probably 2 pages behind but I can actually give input here...I have a bud who lives in Ocala...he says that insect extermination is a monthly expense for him...there are a lot of bugs down there and no winter to kill them off like we have up here 

BIG BUGS!...he was describing a banana spider to me...he had one chase his lawn mower with no fear 

yes bannana spiders are big enough that you can actually hear them make noise if you run into their web.........there's one that lives over my gate right now and I dont care how mony times you tear his web down he comes right back.....but they kill alot of more pesky bugs,  so I dont mind him being there....

Palmetto bugs are the worst..think of a cockroach on sterroids...literally!!  EW

No offense but I can not imagine living amongst all these bugs/spiders/roaches!  I couldn't understand why anyone in the world would have so many pesticides and all that equipment!  You guys need to move to Washington DC... we only have sequadas every 17 years!

I stand with the girl!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: December 15, 2008, 09:56:20 PM »

I don't like these " experts " weighing in when  no results are in. No respect for anyone on the scream team. And those are BUGS. Holey Moley.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: December 15, 2008, 09:56:24 PM »

After executing a search warrant, investigators removed bags of evidence from the Anthony's home, including a pillow, a vacuum cleaners, pesticides and pool chemicals.

\

My thought on this is, vacuum cleaners as we all know, are full of things of interest to LE ,,,fibers hair,dirt, many things to match up things that could hase been cleaned up at a crime scene.
     Pesticides, could be used to cover up something, sprayed on bugs that were possibly crawling around and to poison someone..
     Pool chemicals, well to clean agea out of water and also can be used to poison someone...
     Pillow....of course could have stains on it .....DNA from someome sleeping on it, hair, and possibly if someone was poisoned and then layed on it could hold trace amounts of what might have been used....

This almost tells a story by itself......things arent looking good for Casey, I believe the story that comes out of all this is gonna be very chilling indeed.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: December 15, 2008, 09:56:39 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!

This is kinda off topic, kinda not.  I was driving today and turned on a bend in the road and what do you think was right in front of me?  Yes, a squirrel!  It was in the middle of my lane, actually standing up on its two hind feet.  It definitely looked like it was looking for something (or someone   ).  Luckily, I had time to slow down and wait for it to run across the street (it was not in a hurry).  And luckily, I did not think to myself, "What would KC do?"      I'm happy to report the squirrel is alive and well.

On that note - Goodnight, Monkeys!!

Maybe tomorrow will be the day we know for sure Caylee has been found.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1172 on: December 15, 2008, 09:56:46 PM »

(respectfully snipped)
I mourned for a long time after that miscarriage, because it was wanted, and probably my last chance.

Fuzzball, please don't give up. my aunt & uncle tried for 17 years-seriously-and finally gave up. then about 18 months ago, my aunt caught the flu & finally had to go to the dr.-i guess you can figure the rest out, they now have a precious little boy.

I love hearing about real life miracles!  Thank you for sharing, a much needed relief from the otherwise grim news.  Take care of yourself!

Karen

I'm very sorry for the O/T:

I met my husband when I was 33 so we got a late start.  After a couple of years of trying, we didn't have any luck.  I saw three different reproductive endocrinolgists who all had different ideas on how to approach it and they were all scary.  I got pregnant once and lost it early at 8 wks.  Like you I mourned for a while thinking it was my last shot.  That was in April.  I lost my grandmother in August and in September I got wicked sick.  I had made an appointment with another repro endo and almost cancelled it because I was still really sick but that little voice told me to go and I did.  She examined me and sent me for immediate labwork.  She called me a few hours later to tell me that I was pregnant.  With a lot of med support and prayers we have the little miracle you see in the pic.  There is no medical explanation for how I got pregnant - with my grandmother dying and being sick, everything was on the back burner and my body had shut down.  We simply couldn't explain it other than God's hand was present.

Flash forward to 10 weeks ago.  We had started labwork for trying again but with the hurricane, hadn't followed up.  I got sick again (bronchitis, pneumonia and then pleurisy) and couldn't get well.  That little voice told me to take a pregnancy test and it was positive.  the first thing my husband said was "call your doctor."  She saw me the next day and we looked at the data.  By dates I should have been 8 weeks, by activities, I should have been 7 - I wasn't looking anywhere close to that and had resigned myself to losing another.  She said she hadn't given up and asked me me not to.  I saw her every week, and on the third week she said I must have been much earlier than I thought I was and this was a viable pregnancy.  I am now 13wks. along and while I'm high risk and still sick, like the other, due to the hurricane and not having lights for 18 days, we can honestly say that this is another miracle.

We 're not sure why it happens the way it does but it does but we are extremely grateful it does.  Please don't give up.  See the reproductive endocrinologist and if that one doesn't work, keep looking.  I'm 37 and it's getting safer for older moms all the time.  Email me if you want to chat.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Caylee updates!  (Thank you all for your indulgence I just hate to see anyone give up when miracles happen all the time...)

I have to add my 2 cents to this also - don't give up. My husband and I got married when I was 37 and wanted kids (neither of our prior spouses wanted more) - so I had my tubal reversed and we got pg - unfortunately I lost Glen at 38 weeks. After a period of mourning and drowning my sorrow, I got sober and got pg - Kyle is our miracle that is in my avi he is 2.5 and I am 42 - so I was OLD when I had him.     Keep the faith - God works in mysterious ways in his own time.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: December 15, 2008, 09:59:20 PM »

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer:

You can't believe the criticism they got when they decided to end the search, when they were affraid they would damage evidence.

Looking back now it was one of the best decisions he could have made.  When you have done 900+ searches you try and make the best decisions and this turned out to be a good move.

Isn't it amazing that Tim and TES can give their all and pay their proper respects to Caylee, yet they then go on to other missing person cases, not just stay in Orlando and exploit the case.

All missing persons are important to them.

They are some of the most determined, compassionate and driven people I have ever met.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: December 15, 2008, 10:01:09 PM »

Wow, Tim Miller is really telling it like it is and I believe. He said LE took him and Lisa to view the spot where little Caylee was. He explained all about the standing water stopping the search and that at one point searchers were within several hundred feet of her location. He also said that he believes someone helped KC dump the body. And he further stated, right after saying that, that he can't stand the Ant family. Go Tim!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1175 on: December 15, 2008, 10:02:27 PM »

Goodnight & sweet dream, 3bsmom <3
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1176 on: December 15, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »

I have to add my 2 cents to this also - don't give up. My husband and I got married when I was 37 and wanted kids (neither of our prior spouses wanted more) - so I had my tubal reversed and we got pg - unfortunately I lost Glen at 38 weeks. After a period of mourning and drowning my sorrow, I got sober and got pg - Kyle is our miracle that is in my avi he is 2.5 and I am 42 - so I was OLD when I had him.     Keep the faith - God works in mysterious ways in his own time.

That's awesome !!   
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: December 15, 2008, 10:03:47 PM »

Goodnight & sweet dream, 3bsmom <3

Thanks, CharlieGirl.  Right back atcha!!!

Goodnight!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: December 15, 2008, 10:07:00 PM »

Wow, Tim Miller is really telling it like it is and I believe. He said LE took him and Lisa to view the spot where little Caylee was. He explained all about the standing water stopping the search and that at one point searchers were within several hundred feet of her location. He also said that he believes someone helped KC dump the body. And he further stated, right after saying that, that he can't stand the Ant family. Go Tim!

If anyone (starts w/ a G) did help her dispose of the body I hope he didn't leave any prints.  If he did, he's getting ready to meet the underside of a bus.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: December 15, 2008, 10:07:45 PM »

Yes Palmetto bugs are gross and fast, they love to get in my dogs water bucket and drown so that you have to pour it out all the time and refill it, thank God they stay out on the deck and dont come inside, I hate them...
I also am behind, and sometimes start at the end, and work backwards! Glad I did HH, when I first moved to FL in '01, I knew NOTHING about the "insects" here. Palmetto bug my @#$#, fancy name for a ROACH the size of a kitten! Fire ants, wood spiders, black widows, ya get the idea. Thought just occured to me. I will place my order for kc's "gift collection", that I read about pages ago. I would like to give her some _pets_ no, pests!

Those of you with the bug problems. Get a hold of an exterminator, and purchase some residual spray.  It is good for 6 months after spraying and it kills everything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.