March 28, 2024, 06:35:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 308066 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2008, 12:50:57 PM »

Conway was on cnn headline news answering questions. He says CA and GA are not grieving yet but are devastated. huh? He also said they are honest, good, middle class people. They are supporting KC and aren't visiting her because their visits are broadcasted to the public afterwards. He must be drinking the kool aid already.
They can go and see her and ask how she is, and small talk. Honest ::MonkeyRoll::okay I guess he has to say something.

If they don't have anything to  hide, for Pete's sake, what's the problem about their visits being broadcasted?  Or, if they do have something to hide, like you said, at least go make some small talk.  I thought said how much they're supporting KC.  What a bunch of dumbshuts!!!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2008, 12:51:09 PM »

Tears alert:  TES Tribute Video:  https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/
Chills, tears and beautiful.
If anyone knows the song details - please share.  Title, singer.

There's a new star up in Heaven tonight
A personal tribute for Princess Diana
by Chris de Burgh
Shadows darken and the day is done
And I cannot believe that it's true and you are gone
You were always here beside me
You gave so much as the Queen of Hearts
To those without love
You were their voice when they could not speak
A touch for the dying

And as we say goodbye I can hardly see
For the tears in my eyes
You are shining like a million suns
And there's a new star up in Heaven tonight

I wonder if you ever knew
How much you were loved
And in the darkness of a lonely room
Were you empty inside?
As you fade away it's like a light
Has gone from the world
But I am sure that there is a place
Where it will burn on forever

For the tears in my eyes

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »

TOO CUTE!! THANK YOU!!

PBXOXOXO

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2008, 12:51:48 PM »

http://www.chrishigh.com/cdeb_newstar.htm
ok, i have to go for awhile , i am now a mess..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2008, 12:52:04 PM »

Yall, this is some WEIRD crap.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkvsZ5cSZCo&feature=related

"God dont like ugly"
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2008, 12:52:06 PM »

I just found this --
There's a new star up in Heaven tonight

A personal tribute for Princess Diana
by Chris de Burgh

Shadows darken and the day is done
And I cannot believe that it's true and you are gone
You were always here beside me
You gave so much as the Queen of Hearts
To those without love
You were their voice when they could not speak
A touch for the dying

For the tears in my eyes

I wonder if you ever knew
How much you were loved
And in the darkness of a lonely room
Were you empty inside?
As you fade away it's like a light
Has gone from the world
But I am sure that there is a place
Where it will burn on forever

For the tears in my eyes

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2008, 12:52:43 PM »

Conway was on cnn headline news answering questions. He says CA and GA are not grieving yet but are devastated. huh? He also said they are honest, good, middle class people. They are supporting KC and aren't visiting her because their visits are broadcasted to the public afterwards. He must be drinking the kool aid already.

If this were my child sitting in jail there is nothing or no one on this earth that could keep me away. IF they believe her why are they not there telling HER and the world (I wouldn't give a rat's ass if our conversation was recorded or not) If they don't believe her why are they not there at least telling her they love her and want her to tell the truth!

what i have been saying all along... if it were MY daughter... even if i had to just sit there and cry.. i would at LEAST show up....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2008, 12:53:18 PM »

FoxNews just said that other bones are actually being found at the site that may or may not be related to the remains discovered and believed to be Caylee's. I think there is much more going on here than we all suspected.
\
a possible dump site for a serial killer? or...  ??

OMG, she killed Zanny, too!!!!   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2008, 12:53:27 PM »

If this were my child sitting in jail there is nothing or no one on this earth that could keep me away. IF they believe her why are they not there telling HER and the world (I wouldn't give a rat's ass if our conversation was recorded or not) If they don't believe her why are they not there at least telling her they love her and want her to tell the truth!

You would think they would want to comfort her.....They have never shyed away from the cameras before...Heck, this would be a great photo opp for them - they could show how devistated poor poor Casey is since she heard....They would all be seen as victims of that horrible Nanny.   

Awwww, Kimmy you're so cute! Your avatar I mean, it's adorable!

RIP Sweet Puppy
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »

FoxNews just said that other bones are actually being found at the site that may or may not be related to the remains discovered and believed to be Caylee's. I think there is much more going on here than we all suspected.
\

And the babydaddy!!

From Day One..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2008, 12:55:12 PM »

From another forum, I thought this is interesting.  If already posted, please forgive...

----------------

If the A's and "Dream Team" read here, here ya go:

http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony_4711600___article.html/remains_caylee.html
According to Equusearch, volunteers tried to search the area, but it was underwater. When they returned, the area was blocked by a chain-link fence.

http://www.local6.com/news/18262363/detail.html
A Texas-based search team looking for Caylee had searched the area where the remains were found, but the wooded area was flooded at the time.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/2008_12_12_Investigators_await_identification_of_skull_found_near_Caylee_Anthony_s_home/srvc=home&position=recent
Mandy Albritton of Texas EquuSearch, which has organized efforts to find Caylee’s remains, said the team could not search the site south of Suburban Drive in September because it was flooded from record summer rains.
When the searchers returned in November, the property had been fenced off, she said.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8051430&version=27&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
When asked whether the area in question had been previously searched by investigators, Solomons said “there have been extensive searches in that entire area in and around the neighboorhood surrounding the Anthony home. You can walk right past a significant piece of evidence or the remains of somebody you are looking for”. Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary echoed those remarks at an afternoon news conference. "This area was a flooded area during previous searches." said Beary

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story/Remains-of-young-girl-found-near-Casey-Anthony-hom/sY3hF30pXUuZaPFSlBWMpw.cspx
A member of EquuSearch -- one of the volunteer groups -- said they did not check the wooded lot at the edge of the outlying suburb in early September
because it was submerged from heavy rains. When they returned in November, the site had been fenced off.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/wintergarden/orl-caylee0808sep08,0,311925.story
sept 8
We soon learned EquuSearch's ground search had been temporarily suspended.Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, said 2,500 volunteers have searched as best as they could but there was too much standing water. "It's a very difficult choice to make," he said. "If Caylee's out there, we are going to find her."

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html
Sept. 5
The founder of a group organizing daily Central Florida searches for missing Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, said he was furious with Cindy Anthony after what he said was a lack of cooperation."I'm pissed off," Equusearch's Miller said. "I feel as though we have been used in this and we are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy Anthony has asked us to do."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2008, 12:56:57 PM »

\

And the babydaddy!!

Oh My you monkeys are bad!   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2008, 12:57:03 PM »

Search continues near Caylee Anthony's home

12:25 p.m. Brad Conway, an attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, just read a statement from his clients during a televised news conference.

The grandparents of missing Caylee Marie Anthony urged people to respect their privacy. The statement came just days after a child's body was discovered about a quarter mile from their home. It is believed to be Caylee but a positive identification has not been made.

"In the event this is not Caylee, we will immediately continue our search for our beloved grandaughter," George and Cindy Anthony said, according to the statement Conway read. "Please respect our privacy and understand that we will not be making any statement or appearances in the near future. We would ask you to continue your prayers for Caylee and all other missing children."

Dr. G is now at the scene of the remains
11:53 a.m. Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia is now at the site of the unidentified remains in east Orange County.

Garavaglia, a forensic pathologist, is the star of the Discovery Channel's show, Dr. G: Medical Examiner.

Search continues near the home of Caylee Marie Anthony
11:41 a.m. It could be days before Orange County crime scene technicians and FBI forensic investigators are done processing the scene where the remains of a small child were found last week.

A team from the medical examiner's office just arrived at the crime scene on Hopespring and Suburban drives. It's unknown why they returned or what their presence signifies.

Investigators are carefully combing through the area and have started removing sections of trees and undergrowth. An investigator can been seen crawling on her knees while examining the uprooted undergrowth that was placed on a white piece of fabric spread out on Suburban Drive.

"It's a lot of undergrowth, a lot of leaves," said sheriff's spokesman Deputy Carlos Padilla. "It's very tedious and very methodical."

About 10 investigators are working to examine the area where the body was found, Padilla said. It could take up to 14 days for a positive identification to be made.

The body was discovered on the morning of Dec. 11 in a heavily wooded area, about one-fourth of a mile from the home of missing Caylee Marie Anthony. The body remains in the possession of the Orange-Osceola County Medical Examiner, however, part of the remains were taken to an FBI lab this weekend by Orange County deputies, Padilla said.

He would not elaborate on what was sent to the lab or the additional items that were found at the scene.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped to free Caylee's mother Casey Anthony from jail earlier this summer, is milling around the area and talking to curious onlookers.

More bones found in the woods
9:26 a.m. A source at the Orange County Sheriff's Office this morning confirmed that more bones where discovered over the weekend in the area where a child's skull and other remains were found near the home that missing toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony, shared with her mother and grandparents.

Detectives did not give details about the bones, but they are continuing to sift through dirt and leaves in the wooded area close to Hopespring and Suburban drives this morning. The missing girl's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, live less than a 1/4 mile from the site where the bones were found.

On Dec. 11, an Orange County water-meter reader found a skull and other remains in a black plastic bag -- marking the first major break in the case in months. Duct tape had been wrapped around the skull, investigators said.

The child's mother, Casey Anthony, is suspected of killing her daughter.

Lee Anthony, the brother of Casey Anthony, took down a memorial of pictures, stuffed animals and flowers on Saturday. He told onlookers to keep away from his parents' property and carried the memorial inside the home.

New York attorney Linda Kenney Baden, who is on Casey Anthony's defense team, said that lead attorney Jose Baez was told the measurements of the bones and the color of hair discovered match those of Caylee.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-bones-121508,0,5946647.story

<snipped>

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #133 on: December 15, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »

what i have been saying all along... if it were MY daughter... even if i had to just sit there and cry.. i would at LEAST show up....

Well if they don't show up after a postitive id, that will tell me they know she is guilty.  I think maybe that is what they are waiting for.  But I am shocked they didn't rush over to the jail (even though they need to fill out a visitor request) straight from the plane on Thursday...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: December 15, 2008, 12:57:15 PM »

Weird, I'd be afraid to hear what I was saying backword. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2008, 12:57:15 PM »

\

Wonder if Cindy and George would have ended up there as well.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #136 on: December 15, 2008, 12:58:15 PM »

\

You won't do, Golden!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2008, 12:58:48 PM »

Absolutely...but if they are sitting with Casey they can't be out there collecting money using Caylee's name...notice after the remains were found kidfinder's closed up show...they knew they had milked all they could..if anyone makes any money off of Caylee's death....meaning movies, books, sale of pictures and/or videos or anything (my husband said next we will be seeing articles/toys of Caylee's being auctioned off on EBay by the A's ) that money should go to Orlando to help recoup the probable millions spent and to be spent....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: December 15, 2008, 12:59:21 PM »

\

And the babydaddy!!

OMG!! They do say the fathers deceased! Couldn't be, no way!! 
Nah, he'd be reported missing, still a freaky thought though!

RIP Sweet Puppy
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #139 on: December 15, 2008, 01:00:08 PM »

So a team from the ME's office have gone to the Anthony home?  I wonder if positive ID has already been made?

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.