April 24, 2024, 12:22:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310791 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: December 15, 2008, 11:14:03 PM »

CheekyMonkey, I had forgotten about that part of the police interview where George talks about Jesse in that way.  When you combine that with his calling her Beautiful and Gorgeous all the time, it is a bit creepy.  Casey was a mother at the time, an unwed mother, and he was treating her like a little naive virgin.  He and Cindy saw her get bigger and bigger with her pregnancy, and she was afraid to tell them.  She even said that she could not possibly be pregnant because she had never had sex, and they claimed to believe her.  At the same time, Cindy told the FBI guy that when Casey started to be sexually active they had a talk about birth control.  Just what did they do?  One minute she was telling Casey to use a condom and the next they are denying she is seven months pregnant and later George is offended that some guy is sitting on her bed, fully clothed. 

I'm listening to the interview again.  It just struck me as a strange the first time.  I'll post what it was that he said about Tony when I get to that part.  Cause he was ugly towards Tony and hadn't even met the guy.

Post the link if you can! OMG. Sorry, but this just about wraps it up for George in my book. It's starting to look very, very textbook all of a sudden. "Should have been done years ago."  oh, boy.

What was the quote above from?? Here is the link:   http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html
I beleive it was right around 14 minutes.  He also doesn't like Baez (which well can't really blame him on that one)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: December 15, 2008, 11:14:55 PM »

A few thoughts have come to mind in reading all the latest events and comparing them to that which we already know. 

Given that Caylee was placed very close to the home has me thinking that Casey was sure that her story about the Nanny would be one that would pan out.  She 1 could have been hoping that nature would take its course and scatter the bones for her or 2 that she could of course blame the Kidnapping Nanny.

Looking back now, she started plotting this all early on.  I think she was plotting to frame her friend Amy.  She had told Amy she could live with her, move in with her as she was getting the home from Cindy.  Amy had a key..."Nanny has a key Mom".  I know this seems all farfetched, but in my mind I think she was planning and plotting several different types of scenarios in order to have one handy for when she needed her "kidnapper" to blame, or her "murderer" to blame.  It has all backfired on her as LE did not buy the BS from the get-go.  Sorry, but I honestly feel like Amy was going to be a fall guy for something.

Also, a last thought on the new bones found.  We have all thought that maybe Casey had birthed a son prior to Caylee.  Just thinking outloud here.  Also, I wonder if they are finding other remains, such as small animals.  I know that its been studied that children who grow up to be murderers have had a history of violence in killing, some times start with small animals and gradually progress.

True, although that also points to abuse and excessive paternalism in the family.
I'm wondering, though, if there are animal remains that might point to premeditation, like if Casey tried out her chloroform or whatever murder weapon she wanted to use, on a local cat or dog first, before using it on Caylee, for instance.

Dolce, I think you might be right about Amy. Remember Amy woke up in different pants with money stolen, and Casey explained it away? And now Amy believes Casey actually did this to her? Probably by knocking her out with chloroform. I was wondering if Casey actually stole her pants to make them part of her crime scene somehow, thus framing Amy.

That beotch is a regular spookadillo.  I am glad she is not my friend.  WTH does she do to her enemies?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: December 15, 2008, 11:15:29 PM »

"They've got nothing to hide.  There is always something that the Sheriff's Office or the law enforcement can charge you with.  They've done nothing wrong.  They're innocent.  If they do get charged, I'm prepared to aggressively defend them," said Conway.

Well I guess he is in it for the long haul....Goodness all these people working for nothing, I guess if I ever get in trouble I know who to call for a free Lawyer.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1263 on: December 15, 2008, 11:16:33 PM »

I keep watching that part on tv where Caylee is sitting in the high chair and she has her hair up in a high ponytail, she has almost bare spots on both sides of her temples, do you think they could be caused by chloforum?

I dunno, not sure what the non-fatal side-effects of chloroform would be.  But I have seen young girls with those bare spots on both sides of their head, near the temple area.  Just figured it was the way their hair was growing in or something.  Will be watching to see if anyone else knows. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: December 15, 2008, 11:17:00 PM »

CharlieGirl, it probably was the big fight, the one that Cindy refuses to admit they had, which in a way is an obstruction of justice in my opinion. 

That is probably what sent Casey into a downward spiral, and I have to admit that I felt a bit sorry for her in that circumstance, because she had been so pampered and protected and enabled for years and suddenly Cindy was supposedly lunging for her neck, threatening to get custody of Caylee and kicking her out of the house.

It must have been really scary for Casey to be out in the big ole world with nobody to take care of her the way her parents always had.  Casey had not been allowed or encouraged or forced to grow up and take responsibility for her life or her child, and suddenly she was out there with no visible means of support and a child who probably just wanted to go home to grandma.

My sympathy for Casey does not last long.  Many people have it a lot rougher.  Some girls live on the streets with babies.  Others are dirt poor and have nobody to help them at all.  Casey did not have to do what she did.  She had plenty of other options.  It would have been hard to go back to school, to work part-time, to get a degree and a good job, but lots of girls do it, and around here, single moms can qualify for loans and scholarships quicker than other people can.

She was " out there " how long ? She could have gone to Amy's, Jesse's, Annie's, Sean's, Lee's. Surely to God any one of these ppl would have taken her in for a night or two while she got a new plan. It's wasn't a cold and snowy night. She wasn't the little matchgirl. Maybe Cindy was threatening to send her to jail for the stolen money. She had the bank affadavits when she made the 911 call. Maybe that's how Cindy thought she was going to leverage her way into custody. We've seen Cindy in action and she had the goods on Casey. Get her arrested and get custody by default.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: December 15, 2008, 11:17:09 PM »

Wow, Tim Miller is really telling it like it is and I believe. He said LE took him and Lisa to view the spot where little Caylee was. He explained all about the standing water stopping the search and that at one point searchers were within several hundred feet of her location. He also said that he believes someone helped KC dump the body. And he further stated, right after saying that, that he can't stand the Ant family. Go Tim!

Darn, I hate playing catch-up. When did he say this? To whom? He was always so politically correct when it came to the Anthony's, not allowing any criticism of them from his searchers, etc. Maybe when Nejame jumped ship, he felt able to speak his true feelings. He really said he can't stand the Anthonys????

He said it tonight on Dana's show.  Plus, Tim talked about how searching for Caylee damaged his image and many people were demanding refunds of their donations because of the Ant circus and behind the scenes stirring of the pot. I felt bad for him.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: December 15, 2008, 11:17:11 PM »

CheekyMonkey, I had forgotten about that part of the police interview where George talks about Jesse in that way.  When you combine that with his calling her Beautiful and Gorgeous all the time, it is a bit creepy.  Casey was a mother at the time, an unwed mother, and he was treating her like a little naive virgin.  He and Cindy saw her get bigger and bigger with her pregnancy, and she was afraid to tell them.  She even said that she could not possibly be pregnant because she had never had sex, and they claimed to believe her.  At the same time, Cindy told the FBI guy that when Casey started to be sexually active they had a talk about birth control.  Just what did they do?  One minute she was telling Casey to use a condom and the next they are denying she is seven months pregnant and later George is offended that some guy is sitting on her bed, fully clothed. 

I'm listening to the interview again.  It just struck me as a strange the first time.  I'll post what it was that he said about Tony when I get to that part.  Cause he was ugly towards Tony and hadn't even met the guy.

EEW, Hudsunn and Cheeky Monkey, I had the same feeling about George. He seemed hostile towards any guy that he thought Casey might have "been with". Even Jose Baez. And soemthing about the way he called her "Beautiful", and "I miss your great big Papa Joe hugs" did seem a little creepy or off-kilter to me.

Scatty, I was just about to post about his dislike of Baez also.  That one was a little more understandable to me but still, just another guy around Casey that George doesn't like.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: December 15, 2008, 11:21:05 PM »

Yeah, they smelled the decomp and somehow Cindy convinced George to pretend it was pizza.  Cindy really rules the roost.  But what must she be thinking now?  If she has to deal with the fact that the body in the woods in Caylee's, what will she do?  There are just two possibilities.

1.  She will accept that there is considerable evidence to tie her daughter to the murder and remain silent until the trial is over.

2.  She will continue to say that someone other than Casey committed the murder, no matter how foolish it all will seem.

Cindy will have to eat a lot of crow when this identification of the body is done.  She will have to admit there were no Caylee sightings as she claimed.  They were all bogus.  Caylee had been dead for six months.  Caylee was never at the airport, at the mall, in Puerto Rico or Texas or anywhere else she claimed.  Her "investigator" had it all wrong.  He was never "close" to finding Caylee.  That story was pure BS.  He never "knew" that Caylee had been moved around "nine times" as she and George claimed.  That was all lies.  Caylee was dead on her third birthday.  She was dead at the end of October and at the end of November.  None of those veiled remarks about Caylee coming home in a short time were true.  "We think we are getting close to finding her."  They were close to her, all right, but never close to finding her.

What is she going to say now?  That they are looking for Zenaida Gonzalez, but not the one in Orlando.  It should be easy to find a Zenaida Gonzalez who is the age Casey claimed and drives the car Casey described, but strangely, her "investigator" has not done that.  Remember--Casey claimed to have known this babysitter for at least two years and to know her sister and her mother's name.  But they have never looked for this person because they know she does not exist.

They really have nowhere to go now and nothing to say except gibberish.  Nobody wants to hear anymore of that stuff, and how can she even say it without dishonoring Caylee more than she already has.  Cindy is in a terrible position.  She has to either side with her dead granddaughter or with the daughter who probably killed her.

Cindy herself has provided plenty of evidence.  She is the one who said the car smelled like a dead body had been in it.  She is the one who attributed a motive to Casey: jealousy.  She is the one who called Casey a sociopath and a chronic liar.  She is the one who wanted Casey arrested for stealing the car and money. 

Cindy needs to face reality now.  She can still love Casey and stand by her if she wants.  But she cannot lie for Casey or make excuses for Casey.  The evidence is pointing to Casey and to nobody else.

Caylee deserves justice.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: December 15, 2008, 11:21:50 PM »

Here is something really creepy that has probably been mentioned.  When Casey got out of jail the first time, she was at home, knowing that Caylee was rotting in the woods within a few minutes walking distance of the house.  When she and Lee raced through the reporters and then laughed and high-fived each other, Caylee was still in those woods.  When Casey was strutting out of Baez's office, popping her gum, and headed home for one of mom's homecooked meals, her little girl was "close, so close" to them.  It takes a real heart of stone to do that.

I still can't get over grandma and grandpa smelled their own decomposing granddaughter

That is heartwrenching, imo

Not only that, I'm convinced they killed the maggots and flies in the trunk that had been feeding off her!! This is one cold blooded family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: December 15, 2008, 11:22:21 PM »

Thanks, Dana, Great show!!!

Hi Bearly !!! I wanted to say Hi earlier but we got talking about bugs.. and you vanished 

Now you know my weakness!!!

Hi back atcha, honey!   

I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: December 15, 2008, 11:23:31 PM »

Concerning whether this was premeditated or not...in the Scott Peterson case, I thought that he had thought of killing Laci and when he got involved with Amber, he really started to think about it a lot, since the baby was soon to be born.  He wanted to get rid of both Laci and the baby, preferably before it was born.  I don't think he had all the details worked out.  Time caught up with him or Laci confronted him about something, and he acted sooner than he planned and had to improvise some things.  Likewise, I think the thought was in Casey's head that her life would be simpler without a child, and for whatever reasons, she would not just give custody to Cindy.  She knew Cindy would take the child, but she did not want Cindy to have her.  Something caused her to blow up and lash out at Caylee or to do something that was dangerous for Caylee and ended in disaster.  I have wondered if it was Cindy's online post, which I think is going to play a big part in all of this.  But that probably was posted after Caylee was dead, not before.  Something made Casey really mad at Cindy and really mad at Caylee at the same time.  It may have rushed her to do something she had contemplated but not really planned fully. 

If she thought that Cindy was going to a lawyer and getting custody, she may have gotten so angry that she decided to take away the thing Cindy seemed to want most.  It is sad, because I doubt Cindy could have gotten custody unless she had a lot more evidence of bad parenting than we have seen thus far.

I agree Hudsunn

And could it be the alleged fight on the night of June 15th?  Casey was just busted stealing from her grandparents, decided to take Caylee that night or the next morning.  What if Caylee started asking for Cindy?  I can see Casey being enraged at that point.  I do think her death was a result of anger.

Good points.  I have always thought that Caylee got upset at the fighting or started crying for Cindy. 

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: December 15, 2008, 11:24:02 PM »

Post the link if you can! OMG. Sorry, but this just about wraps it up for George in my book. It's starting to look very, very textbook all of a sudden. "Should have been done years ago."  oh, boy.

If you're thinking what I'm thinking, GA has always been my first choice.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1272 on: December 15, 2008, 11:25:07 PM »

EEW, Hudsunn and Cheeky Monkey, I had the same feeling about George. He seemed hostile towards any guy that he thought Casey might have "been with". Even Jose Baez. And soemthing about the way he called her "Beautiful", and "I miss your great big Papa Joe hugs" did seem a little creepy or off-kilter to me.

Scatty, I was just about to post about his dislike of Baez also.  That one was a little more understandable to me but still, just another guy around Casey that George doesn't like.

I'm certainly not sticking up for Papa Joe, but having raised three girls I got alot of the same reaction from hubby.  He did not like most of the boys they dated.  Found something wrong with them almost immediately.  I think this is normal behavior for fathers.  And when they were all teenagers (at the same time mind you) discovering their assets, Hubby would constantly ask me to have a "MOM" talk with them about their dress, make-up, etc.  He has always told them they are beautiful, hugged on them and showed them much affection.  And he is definately not "creepy". 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: December 15, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »

I'm thinking of him for possibly a couple things.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: December 15, 2008, 11:25:51 PM »

"They have cooperated. They have done nothing," Conway said.

--

There's a little bit of truth in this statement!  The A's have done nothing to cooperate...

Wyks, you are very witty!!!  And the statement is also true!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1275 on: December 15, 2008, 11:26:42 PM »

Concerning whether this was premeditated or not...in the Scott Peterson case, I thought that he had thought of killing Laci and when he got involved with Amber, he really started to think about it a lot, since the baby was soon to be born.  He wanted to get rid of both Laci and the baby, preferably before it was born.  I don't think he had all the details worked out.  Time caught up with him or Laci confronted him about something, and he acted sooner than he planned and had to improvise some things.  Likewise, I think the thought was in Casey's head that her life would be simpler without a child, and for whatever reasons, she would not just give custody to Cindy.  She knew Cindy would take the child, but she did not want Cindy to have her.  Something caused her to blow up and lash out at Caylee or to do something that was dangerous for Caylee and ended in disaster.  I have wondered if it was Cindy's online post, which I think is going to play a big part in all of this.  But that probably was posted after Caylee was dead, not before.  Something made Casey really mad at Cindy and really mad at Caylee at the same time.  It may have rushed her to do something she had contemplated but not really planned fully. 

If she thought that Cindy was going to a lawyer and getting custody, she may have gotten so angry that she decided to take away the thing Cindy seemed to want most.  It is sad, because I doubt Cindy could have gotten custody unless she had a lot more evidence of bad parenting than we have seen thus far.

I've given alot of thought to what could have put KC over the edge. I agree with those who think that she had been thinking about this for along time but I think something did happen that unfortunately sealed Klee's fate and I think that it had to do with the fight between CA & KC on June 15th. This is my theory; After CA & Klee returned home from visiting Papaa at the nursing home, CA confronted KC about the money her stole out of her grandma's checking account. The argument escalated, KC said that she was leaving and CA told her that she wasn't taking Klee with her and threatened to go to court and get custody of Klee, which I think CA made these threats repeatedly in the past, KC grabbed Klee and stormed out of the house but Klee didn't want to go with her mother, although she was torn between CA & KC like so many times before when they fought and used her as a pawn, still that was her home, her bedroom was there, everything that was familiar to her was there in that home with CA & GA. She cried out for CA, perhaps even attempted to run to CA but KC grabbed her before she could get to her and left with her. Klee kept crying for grandma in the car, KC even tried to sway her by enticing her with a new home, new toys, etc...but Klee wanted CA, she wanted to go back to "her home" and that is when KC lost it. She was enraged with Klee for choosing CA over her (that's how KC would see it...) coupled with the fact that TL didn't want Klee at his house - she wasn't going to eat crow and take Klee back to CA & GA's, oh no, she was going to eliminate this power that CA had over her altogether, the power to take Klee away. She would rather see Klee dead then let her mother win this one! (it's all about the game to CA & KC, winning & losing, who can outsmart the other, etc...) Although I think that she had entertained the idea for some time about killing Klee, she didn't have it all thought out yet but she was so full of rage at that moment, not only with CA, but with Klee too and that made it all the more easier for her to be able to pull it off.  The first time that I starting forming this opinion was when I saw the video of CA, KC & Klee in the kitchen at CA & GA's house, the birthday cake scene where CA takes Klee's hand that has a piece of cake in it and pushes it into KC's face - the looks on each one of their faces spoke volumes to me...IMO 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: December 15, 2008, 11:28:03 PM »

Is it just a matter of time before Michael Baden will be going the way of Lawrence  Kobilinsky and Henry Lee in his spin on the forensic evidence.

Janet

+++++

What Were Investigators Looking for in Caylee's Grandparents' Home?
Sunday, December 14, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Thursday, December 11, the day the toddler's bagged body was found, investigators went back to the house of Cindy and George Anthony. They remained there late into the night. What were investigators looking for?

Forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden joins us live. And Dr. Baden, before we go into what they might be looking for, as Geraldo just noticed, your wife has recently joined the defense team?

DR. MICHAEL BADEN, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST: Right. Yes, right.

VAN SUSTEREN: What's her assignment on this team?

BADEN: She's going to assist Jose Baez in the whole trial, and she -- her special expertise is in forensic evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,466841,00.html

Video:
Forensic Investigation
Dr. Michael Baden on what investigators were searching for at Cindy and George Anthony's house
December 12, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3294153&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: December 15, 2008, 11:28:42 PM »

I keep watching that part on tv where Caylee is sitting in the high chair and she has her hair up in a high ponytail, she has almost bare spots on both sides of her temples, do you think they could be caused by chloforum?

I dunno, not sure what the non-fatal side-effects of chloroform would be.  But I have seen young girls with those bare spots on both sides of their head, near the temple area.  Just figured it was the way their hair was growing in or something.  Will be watching to see if anyone else knows. 

My niece had similar fine, skimpy hair when she was around two and three, maybe even after that. I remember asking my sister if she had alopecia or something. Her hair finally did grow in more.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: December 15, 2008, 11:30:25 PM »

"They have cooperated. They have done nothing," Conway said.

--

There's a little bit of truth in this statement!  The A's have done nothing to cooperate...

I believe in miracles!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1279 on: December 15, 2008, 11:33:13 PM »

Yeah, they smelled the decomp and somehow Cindy convinced George to pretend it was pizza.  Cindy really rules the roost.  But what must she be thinking now?  If she has to deal with the fact that the body in the woods in Caylee's, what will she do?  There are just two possibilities.

1.  She will accept that there is considerable evidence to tie her daughter to the murder and remain silent until the trial is over.

2.  She will continue to say that someone other than Casey committed the murder, no matter how foolish it all will seem.

Cindy will have to eat a lot of crow when this identification of the body is done.  She will have to admit there were no Caylee sightings as she claimed.  They were all bogus.  Caylee had been dead for six months.  Caylee was never at the airport, at the mall, in Puerto Rico or Texas or anywhere else she claimed.  Her "investigator" had it all wrong.  He was never "close" to finding Caylee.  That story was pure BS.  He never "knew" that Caylee had been moved around "nine times" as she and George claimed.  That was all lies.  Caylee was dead on her third birthday.  She was dead at the end of October and at the end of November.  None of those veiled remarks about Caylee coming home in a short time were true.  "We think we are getting close to finding her."  They were close to her, all right, but never close to finding her.

What is she going to say now?  That they are looking for Zenaida Gonzalez, but not the one in Orlando.  It should be easy to find a Zenaida Gonzalez who is the age Casey claimed and drives the car Casey described, but strangely, her "investigator" has not done that.  Remember--Casey claimed to have known this babysitter for at least two years and to know her sister and her mother's name.  But they have never looked for this person because they know she does not exist.

They really have nowhere to go now and nothing to say except gibberish.  Nobody wants to hear anymore of that stuff, and how can she even say it without dishonoring Caylee more than she already has.  Cindy is in a terrible position.  She has to either side with her dead granddaughter or with the daughter who probably killed her.

Cindy herself has provided plenty of evidence.  She is the one who said the car smelled like a dead body had been in it.  She is the one who attributed a motive to Casey: jealousy.  She is the one who called Casey a sociopath and a chronic liar.  She is the one who wanted Casey arrested for stealing the car and money. 

Cindy needs to face reality now.  She can still love Casey and stand by her if she wants.  But she cannot lie for Casey or make excuses for Casey.  The evidence is pointing to Casey and to nobody else.

Caylee deserves justice.

Hudsunn-

The way you wrote it all out really makes me feel sorry for the A's.  I know I'm probably in the minority here, but looking at your words, who would trade places with them.  How do I know that I wouldn't hope against hope that in some delusional way Casey was telling the truth?  The first option you gave Cindy would be absolutely heart breaking.  I can see where it may be easier on the heart strings to go with option #2.  Now I don't think I would obstruct or lie to LE, but who knows what kind of things we would do when it came to losing our child?

Like I said, I don't condone what Cindy has done, but I don't blame her for delusionally hoping against hope until that final identification process comes.

Gosh, I can't believe I flip flop so much   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.