April 25, 2024, 06:29:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310888 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: December 15, 2008, 11:58:22 PM »

In listening to Lee's interview it is interesting that, according to him, Cindy's first comment to casey is "what have you done" and then caseys replies, "I don't know where Caylee is" and Cindy immediately says "Who took her".

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1301 on: December 15, 2008, 11:59:16 PM »

Wow! I have been trying so hard to catch up on reading since they found the body, I haven't found a moment to post! I finally gave up and here I am! I, of course, am very relieved the body has been recovered. I do have a question that has been bugging me though, prior to the body being discovered, everyone was operating on the pretense that Caylee was already deceased. My question is, did LE have more forensic evidence than we heard? If not, it seems like they were taking a real chance! Thank God little Caylee was found....

Hey Cute-  I was waiting for you to post.  Seen you ^ for awhile   
IMO, LE has something concrete to state Caylee has been deceased for awhile. 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: December 16, 2008, 12:02:09 AM »

Concerning whether this was premeditated or not...in the Scott Peterson case, I thought that he had thought of killing Laci and when he got involved with Amber, he really started to think about it a lot, since the baby was soon to be born.  He wanted to get rid of both Laci and the baby, preferably before it was born.  I don't think he had all the details worked out.  Time caught up with him or Laci confronted him about something, and he acted sooner than he planned and had to improvise some things.  Likewise, I think the thought was in Casey's head that her life would be simpler without a child, and for whatever reasons, she would not just give custody to Cindy.  She knew Cindy would take the child, but she did not want Cindy to have her.  Something caused her to blow up and lash out at Caylee or to do something that was dangerous for Caylee and ended in disaster.  I have wondered if it was Cindy's online post, which I think is going to play a big part in all of this.  But that probably was posted after Caylee was dead, not before.  Something made Casey really mad at Cindy and really mad at Caylee at the same time.  It may have rushed her to do something she had contemplated but not really planned fully. 

If she thought that Cindy was going to a lawyer and getting custody, she may have gotten so angry that she decided to take away the thing Cindy seemed to want most.  It is sad, because I doubt Cindy could have gotten custody unless she had a lot more evidence of bad parenting than we have seen thus far.

I always thought that, when Scott went to the OB/GYN with Laci on the 23rd of December, the doc probably told them that, if Conner were to be born at that time, he would probably survive, and that's what sent Scott over the top.  He was forced to realize that what had been a wiggly lump was now a baby.

When Casey got pregnant, Cindy probably thought (hoped) that motherhood would straighten her out.  When that didn't happen, disappointment fueled the dysfunction in that family, and the anger and competition between Cindy and Casey got worse and worse.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1303 on: December 16, 2008, 12:02:26 AM »

In listening to Lee's interview it is interesting that, according to him, Cindy's first comment to casey is "what have you done" and then caseys replies, "I don't know where Caylee is" and Cindy immediately says "Who took her".

Cindy so leads Casey and George answering questions.  I like the one in the jail....."Casey, are we in danger"..........(Casey thinking- Gosh MOM, you really are a great help, this is too easy)   
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: December 16, 2008, 12:04:20 AM »

Sorry if my last post sounded ike I was cranky with A Monkey. Cranky with Casey !

Awww, you're such a purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty kittie, you could never be cranky!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: December 16, 2008, 12:07:06 AM »

Cindy so leads Casey and George answering questions.  I like the one in the jail....."Casey, are we in danger"..........(Casey thinking- Gosh MOM, you really are a great help, this is too easy)   
Yea Ive watched them through a couple of times, and each time all I keep thinking is, Man these people are out there........Look at Caseys face when they ask her about Jessie......she tries to act like she is really serious when she says,I want you guys to stay as far away from Jessie as possible..........crazy

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1306 on: December 16, 2008, 12:08:06 AM »

Sorry if my last post sounded ike I was cranky with A Monkey. Cranky with Casey !

Sorry for OT-  I love your signature line.....I feel like that today~~or was it yesterday   
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: December 16, 2008, 12:08:47 AM »

Yea Ive watched them through a couple of times, and each time all I keep thinking is, Man these people are out there........Look at Caseys face when they ask her about Jessie......she tries to act like she is really serious when she says,I want you guys to stay as far away from Jessie as possible..........crazy

What struck me about their conversations is the use of the term "reaching out" again and again.  Huh????  Is that a code for something?

monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1308 on: December 16, 2008, 12:10:44 AM »

I haven't gotten answers from anyone at all this week....... but I figure it can't hurt to try & ask..

I missed NG tonight but my husband said that they reported that the body of what we presume to be Caylee was found without clothes, but wrapped in 'something' that was tied to the home?? Is that true??
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: December 16, 2008, 12:10:51 AM »

What struck me about their conversations is the use of the term "reaching out" again and again.  Huh????  Is that a code for something?
I think these people were so use to hiding things that they have a code for alot of things..........and Ill bet we are about to find out some of the things they have been hiding.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1310 on: December 16, 2008, 12:10:56 AM »

"They have cooperated. They have done nothing," Conway said.

--

There's a little bit of truth in this statement!  The A's have done nothing to cooperate...

Wyks, you are very witty!!!  And the statement is also true!   

Thanks! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: December 16, 2008, 12:11:46 AM »

Wow! I have been trying so hard to catch up on reading since they found the body, I haven't found a moment to post! I finally gave up and here I am! I, of course, am very relieved the body has been recovered. I do have a question that has been bugging me though, prior to the body being discovered, everyone was operating on the pretense that Caylee was already deceased. My question is, did LE have more forensic evidence than we heard? If not, it seems like they were taking a real chance! Thank God little Caylee was found....

The amount of forensic evidence they had PRIOR to finding the body already proved that a dead Caylee had been in the back of Casey's car.  Enough to prove to the grand jury.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1312 on: December 16, 2008, 12:12:16 AM »

Is that weird or what?  I thought maybe it was new lingo 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: December 16, 2008, 12:13:11 AM »

I haven't gotten answers from anyone at all this week....... but I figure it can't hurt to try & ask..

I missed NG tonight but my husband said that they reported that the body of what we presume to be Caylee was found without clothes, but wrapped in 'something' that was tied to the home?? Is that true??
well they say she was wrapped in something and placed in a plastic bag, they didnt come right out and say what it was or if it was tied to the Anthony's house but, well we can speculate and Id day yes......

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1314 on: December 16, 2008, 12:14:11 AM »

FWIW- I heard LP state clothes found in bag.  Baby wrapped in blanket, sheet
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1315 on: December 16, 2008, 12:14:23 AM »

well they say she was wrapped in something and placed in a plastic bag, they didnt come right out and say what it was or if it was tied to the Anthony's house but, well we can speculate and Id day yes......

ahhhh, ok. thank you higherhopes Smile
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: December 16, 2008, 12:14:58 AM »

It is New Lingo.......its called the Anthony family code talk for murder...

monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1317 on: December 16, 2008, 12:15:39 AM »

FWIW- I heard LP state clothes found in bag.  Baby wrapped in blanket, sheet

LP always seems to have slightly different information...........
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: December 16, 2008, 12:16:50 AM »

Sorry for OT-  I love your signature line.....I feel like that today~~or was it yesterday   

thanks!!

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1319 on: December 16, 2008, 12:17:17 AM »

It is New Lingo.......its called the Anthony family code talk for murder...
[/quote]

They pizz me off treating us like we are too dumb to figure out who they are talking about in all their stoopid codes.  We need a Monkey Slap Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.