March 28, 2024, 03:10:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 308059 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: December 16, 2008, 12:18:25 AM »

Is that weird or what?  I thought maybe it was new lingo 
It is New Lingo.......its called the Anthony family code talk for murder...

They pizz me off treating us like we are too dumb to figure out who they are talking about in all their stoopid codes.  We need a Monkey Slap Wink
[/quote]How about I drive on down to Orlando and just give each of them a Monkey Slap....will that do?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: December 16, 2008, 12:18:41 AM »

In listening to Lee's interview it is interesting that, according to him, Cindy's first comment to casey is "what have you done" and then caseys replies, "I don't know where Caylee is" and Cindy immediately says "Who took her".

Cindy so leads Casey and George answering questions.  I like the one in the jail....."Casey, are we in danger"..........(Casey thinking- Gosh MOM, you really are a great help, this is too easy)   

I'm so glad you pointed this out I have talked about that issue with my husband alot and even pointed it out on here once that Cindy just about gives Casey a chance to make up this fantasy world
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1322 on: December 16, 2008, 12:18:44 AM »

I haven't gotten answers from anyone at all this week....... but I figure it can't hurt to try & ask..

I missed NG tonight but my husband said that they reported that the body of what we presume to be Caylee was found without clothes, but wrapped in 'something' that was tied to the home?? Is that true??

FWIW- I heard LP state clothes found in bag.  Baby wrapped in blanket, sheet

LP always seems to have slightly different information...........

Do you mean compared to someone else or compared to his ever changing theories? 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: December 16, 2008, 12:19:27 AM »

They pizz me off treating us like we are too dumb to figure out who they are talking about in all their stoopid codes.  We need a Monkey Slap Wink
How about I drive on down to Orlando and just give each of them a Monkey Slap....will that do?
[/quote]

Sure!  Let's make a field trip out of it!  I'm in AZ but it would be worth the trip!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1324 on: December 16, 2008, 12:20:25 AM »

In listening to Lee's interview it is interesting that, according to him, Cindy's first comment to casey is "what have you done" and then caseys replies, "I don't know where Caylee is" and Cindy immediately says "Who took her".

Cindy so leads Casey and George answering questions.  I like the one in the jail....."Casey, are we in danger"..........(Casey thinking- Gosh MOM, you really are a great help, this is too easy)   

I'm so glad you pointed this out I have talked about that issue with my husband alot and even pointed it out on here once that Cindy just about gives Casey a chance to make up this fantasy world

She sure does HH.  It's almost like she is doing it on purpose.  Leading Casey with suggesting questions.  Makes Caseys lying job kinda like a multiple choice.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: December 16, 2008, 12:23:14 AM »

How about I drive on down to Orlando and just give each of them a Monkey Slap....will that do?

Sure!  Let's make a field trip out of it!  I'm in AZ but it would be worth the trip!

Karen
[/quote]Well let me know when you wanna go on this little field trip and I will be ready.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1326 on: December 16, 2008, 12:23:40 AM »

She sure does HH (SORRY ROWAN).  It's almost like she is doing it on purpose.  Leading Casey with suggesting questions.  Makes Caseys lying job kinda like a multiple choice.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1327 on: December 16, 2008, 12:24:07 AM »

I haven't gotten answers from anyone at all this week....... but I figure it can't hurt to try & ask..

I missed NG tonight but my husband said that they reported that the body of what we presume to be Caylee was found without clothes, but wrapped in 'something' that was tied to the home?? Is that true??

yes, this is how I understand it.  am thinking that it was the comforter or something like it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: December 16, 2008, 12:24:48 AM »

Karen
Well let me know when you wanna go on this little field trip and I will be ready.....
[/quote]

I'd like to "reach out" with a taser!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1329 on: December 16, 2008, 12:25:34 AM »

[/quote]

YES!!!  And how bout some poo thowing too!!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: December 16, 2008, 12:26:51 AM »

there is something to the unknown father.   Brittany Schieber says in her interview that she's knowns Casey since she was 5 years old.  Casey told her she was pregnant when she was 7 months and said she just found out.  She didn't want to tell her about the father but Brittany heard from another friend that it was a one night stand.

Brittany also talks about Cindy telling her about jealousy problems Casey was having over Caylee and Cindy.  Why is there SOOO so so much secrecy about the father of Caylee.  Initially it didn't bother me but it is really bugging me now.  I  know LE has to know or have at least established that Casey truly didn't know.  I don't think that was the cae.  I think they know.

It also bothers me about Nejame (spelling ?) talking about (I think he used the word disturbing) things that would come out. 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1331 on: December 16, 2008, 12:27:00 AM »

Karen
Well let me know when you wanna go on this little field trip and I will be ready.....

I'd like to "reach out" with a taser!
[/quote]

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: December 16, 2008, 12:27:05 AM »

[/quote]  ok Poo throwing I can do.........I dont know Karate.....but I know crazy!

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1333 on: December 16, 2008, 12:29:12 AM »

there is something to the unknown father.   Brittany Schieber says in her interview that she's knowns Casey since she was 5 years old.  Casey told her she was pregnant when she was 7 months and said she just found out.  She didn't want to tell her about the father but Brittany heard from another friend that it was a one night stand.

Brittany also talks about Cindy telling her about jealousy problems Casey was having over Caylee and Cindy.  Why is there SOOO so so much secrecy about the father of Caylee.  Initially it didn't bother me but it is really bugging me now.  I  know LE has to know or have at least established that Casey truly didn't know.  I don't think that was the cae.  I think they know.

It also bothers me about Nejame (spelling ?) talking about (I think he used the word disturbing) things that would come out. 

Well I certainly don't buy into the theory that Caylees father is deceased.  Casey was having to steal from family and friends to meet her selfish needs.  If Caylees father was truly deceased, Casey would be all over that SSI money.   
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: December 16, 2008, 12:30:25 AM »

Wow! I have been trying so hard to catch up on reading since they found the body, I haven't found a moment to post! I finally gave up and here I am! I, of course, am very relieved the body has been recovered. I do have a question that has been bugging me though, prior to the body being discovered, everyone was operating on the pretense that Caylee was already deceased. My question is, did LE have more forensic evidence than we heard? If not, it seems like they were taking a real chance! Thank God little Caylee was found....

The amount of forensic evidence they had PRIOR to finding the body already proved that a dead Caylee had been in the back of Casey's car.  Enough to prove to the grand jury.

I don't think anything has ever been released regarding forensics, if any, found from the stain in the trunk.  I bet there was something to the stain.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1335 on: December 16, 2008, 12:30:32 AM »

ok Poo throwing I can do.........I dont know Karate.....but I know crazy!
[/quote]

Crazy's good 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:25 AM »

It's funny b/c Lee interprets one of Casey's statements (I think when she tells Cindy something about she should have called the police before) as Casey meaning she knew they had been enabling her. 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1337 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:44 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys......Heading to the bunkey now

Everyone have sweet dreams & restful sleep Smile
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: December 16, 2008, 12:34:23 AM »

Well I certainly don't buy into the theory that Caylees father is deceased.  Casey was having to steal from family and friends to meet her selfish needs.  If Caylees father was truly deceased, Casey would be all over that SSI money.   
Not defending Casey in any way, but....My best friend had a baby by a man that died when she was 3 months pregnant and since he wasnt there to sign the birth certificate, the only way she ended up being able to get ssi on this chile was she had to have three people write letters stating that they had heard the Father say that he was the dad and they had to be notorized and turned back into SSI and it still took nearly six months to get it started.....just sayin,   if the nfather was never told and his name wasnt on the BC,,,then it would have been very hard for Casey to collect even if Cindy would have allowed it.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: December 16, 2008, 12:35:31 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys......Heading to the bunkey now

Everyone have sweet dreams & restful sleep Smile

NIGHT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.