April 19, 2024, 07:25:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310542 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 15, 2008, 01:00:24 PM »

Search continues near Caylee Anthony's home

12:25 p.m. Brad Conway, an attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, just read a statement from his clients during a televised news conference.

The grandparents of missing Caylee Marie Anthony urged people to respect their privacy. The statement came just days after a child's body was discovered about a quarter mile from their home. It is believed to be Caylee but a positive identification has not been made.

"In the event this is not Caylee, we will immediately continue our search for our beloved grandaughter," George and Cindy Anthony said, according to the statement Conway read. "Please respect our privacy and understand that we will not be making any statement or appearances in the near future. We would ask you to continue your prayers for Caylee and all other missing children."

Dr. G is now at the scene of the remains
11:53 a.m. Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia is now at the site of the unidentified remains in east Orange County.

Garavaglia, a forensic pathologist, is the star of the Discovery Channel's show, Dr. G: Medical Examiner.

Search continues near the home of Caylee Marie Anthony
11:41 a.m. It could be days before Orange County crime scene technicians and FBI forensic investigators are done processing the scene where the remains of a small child were found last week.

A team from the medical examiner's office just arrived at the crime scene on Hopespring and Suburban drives. It's unknown why they returned or what their presence signifies.

Investigators are carefully combing through the area and have started removing sections of trees and undergrowth. An investigator can been seen crawling on her knees while examining the uprooted undergrowth that was placed on a white piece of fabric spread out on Suburban Drive.

"It's a lot of undergrowth, a lot of leaves," said sheriff's spokesman Deputy Carlos Padilla. "It's very tedious and very methodical."

About 10 investigators are working to examine the area where the body was found, Padilla said. It could take up to 14 days for a positive identification to be made.

The body was discovered on the morning of Dec. 11 in a heavily wooded area, about one-fourth of a mile from the home of missing Caylee Marie Anthony. The body remains in the possession of the Orange-Osceola County Medical Examiner, however, part of the remains were taken to an FBI lab this weekend by Orange County deputies, Padilla said.

He would not elaborate on what was sent to the lab or the additional items that were found at the scene.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla,[/b] who helped to free Caylee's mother Casey Anthony from jail earlier this summer, is milling around the area and talking to curious onlookers.

More bones found in the woods
9:26 a.m. A source at the Orange County Sheriff's Office this morning confirmed that more bones where discovered over the weekend in the area where a child's skull and other remains were found near the home that missing toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony, shared with her mother and grandparents.

Detectives did not give details about the bones, but they are continuing to sift through dirt and leaves in the wooded area close to Hopespring and Suburban drives this morning. The missing girl's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, live less than a 1/4 mile from the site where the bones were found.

On Dec. 11, an Orange County water-meter reader found a skull and other remains in a black plastic bag -- marking the first major break in the case in months. Duct tape had been wrapped around the skull, investigators said.

The child's mother, Casey Anthony, is suspected of killing her daughter.

Lee Anthony, the brother of Casey Anthony, took down a memorial of pictures, stuffed animals and flowers on Saturday. He told onlookers to keep away from his parents' property and carried the memorial inside the home.

New York attorney Linda Kenney Baden, who is on Casey Anthony's defense team, said that lead attorney Jose Baez was told the measurements of the bones and the color of hair discovered match those of Caylee.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-bones-121508,0,5946647.story

<snipped>

Why is he milling around talking to onlookers... This bugs the crap out of me!!!!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2008, 01:01:50 PM »

I got thrown out of the last thread and couldn't change threads until it had gotten to page 101! Sorry!

Sorry.....I was at the store. Just got back.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2008, 01:01:57 PM »

Well that was creepy.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2008, 01:02:02 PM »

Search continues near Caylee Anthony's home

12:25 p.m. Brad Conway, an attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, just read a statement from his clients during a televised news conference.

The grandparents of missing Caylee Marie Anthony urged people to respect their privacy. The statement came just days after a child's body was discovered about a quarter mile from their home. It is believed to be Caylee but a positive identification has not been made.

"In the event this is not Caylee, we will immediately continue our search for our beloved grandaughter," George and Cindy Anthony said, according to the statement Conway read. "Please respect our privacy and understand that we will not be making any statement or appearances in the near future. We would ask you to continue your prayers for Caylee and all other missing children."

Dr. G is now at the scene of the remains
11:53 a.m. Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia is now at the site of the unidentified remains in east Orange County.

Garavaglia, a forensic pathologist, is the star of the Discovery Channel's show, Dr. G: Medical Examiner.

Search continues near the home of Caylee Marie Anthony
11:41 a.m. It could be days before Orange County crime scene technicians and FBI forensic investigators are done processing the scene where the remains of a small child were found last week.

A team from the medical examiner's office just arrived at the crime scene on Hopespring and Suburban drives. It's unknown why they returned or what their presence signifies.

Investigators are carefully combing through the area and have started removing sections of trees and undergrowth. An investigator can been seen crawling on her knees while examining the uprooted undergrowth that was placed on a white piece of fabric spread out on Suburban Drive.

"It's a lot of undergrowth, a lot of leaves," said sheriff's spokesman Deputy Carlos Padilla. "It's very tedious and very methodical."

About 10 investigators are working to examine the area where the body was found, Padilla said. It could take up to 14 days for a positive identification to be made.

The body was discovered on the morning of Dec. 11 in a heavily wooded area, about one-fourth of a mile from the home of missing Caylee Marie Anthony. The body remains in the possession of the Orange-Osceola County Medical Examiner, however, part of the remains were taken to an FBI lab this weekend by Orange County deputies, Padilla said.

He would not elaborate on what was sent to the lab or the additional items that were found at the scene.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped to free Caylee's mother Casey Anthony from jail earlier this summer, is milling around the area and talking to curious onlookers.

More bones found in the woods
9:26 a.m. A source at the Orange County Sheriff's Office this morning confirmed that more bones where discovered over the weekend in the area where a child's skull and other remains were found near the home that missing toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony, shared with her mother and grandparents.

Detectives did not give details about the bones, but they are continuing to sift through dirt and leaves in the wooded area close to Hopespring and Suburban drives this morning. The missing girl's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, live less than a 1/4 mile from the site where the bones were found.

On Dec. 11, an Orange County water-meter reader found a skull and other remains in a black plastic bag -- marking the first major break in the case in months. Duct tape had been wrapped around the skull, investigators said.

The child's mother, Casey Anthony, is suspected of killing her daughter.

Lee Anthony, the brother of Casey Anthony, took down a memorial of pictures, stuffed animals and flowers on Saturday. He told onlookers to keep away from his parents' property and carried the memorial inside the home.

New York attorney Linda Kenney Baden, who is on Casey Anthony's defense team, said that lead attorney Jose Baez was told the measurements of the bones and the color of hair discovered match those of Caylee.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-bones-121508,0,5946647.story

<snipped>

Brandi thanks for the update! Respect their privacy?????  OHMYGAWD!!  These people have no idea what the word RESPECT means!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »

I'm glad the Anthonys are not commenting on anything and staying out of the spotlight. I think that is best for them.

!~*Mar*~!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2008, 01:05:09 PM »

Just woke up prob already posted but oh well 

Anthonys Make First Statement Since Skull Discovery

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html#-

I remember you, Caylee.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2008, 01:05:24 PM »

If they were finding multiple bodies, who on earth could it be?

Reminds me of that 911 call

Cindy Anthony "Oh no, not another one!"

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2008, 01:06:14 PM »

Here's an 'interactive' map, am still trying to figure it out.  Supposedly you can click on "walking" and go for a walking tour from the A's house.  There's also a street view. 

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=4937+hopespring+drive+orange+county+fl&daddr=chickasaw+and+suburban+orange+county+florida&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=28.486949,-81.264324&sspn=0.116628,0.222473&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=28.48622,-81.264057&spn=0.005281,0.014141&z=16&layer=c&cbll=28.48622,-81.264057&panoid=tc4je3pslpsrB_Zi88IsjQ&cbp=11,340.6927682219832,,2,1.905173147074971

tiny url here:
http://tinyurl.com/5wp9vp

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »

How many lawyers work for free? Not many I'd bet.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2008, 01:06:49 PM »

umm is this what the statement really said or a typo?

"continue our search for our beloved daughter."

your daughter is in jail. 

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2008, 01:07:43 PM »

I KNOW!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2008, 01:07:57 PM »

Conway was on cnn headline news answering questions. He says CA and GA are not grieving yet but are devastated. huh? He also said they are honest, good, middle class people. They are supporting KC and aren't visiting her because their visits are broadcasted to the public afterwards. He must be drinking the kool aid already.

If this were my child sitting in jail there is nothing or no one on this earth that could keep me away. IF they believe her why are they not there telling HER and the world (I wouldn't give a rat's ass if our conversation was recorded or not) If they don't believe her why are they not there at least telling her they love her and want her to tell the truth!

what i have been saying all along... if it were MY daughter... even if i had to just sit there and cry.. i would at LEAST show up....

Absolutely...but if they are sitting with Casey they can't be out there collecting money using Caylee's name...notice after the remains were found kidfinder's closed up show...they knew they had milked all they could..if anyone makes any money off of Caylee's death....meaning movies, books, sale of pictures and/or videos or anything (my husband said next we will be seeing articles/toys of Caylee's being auctioned off on EBay by the A's ) that money should go to Orlando to help recoup the probable millions spent and to be spent....

RE Bolded Sentence: That's what I thought when I saw pics of LA walking away with the animals from the memorial. It was awful to think we may see those things on EBay someday.
NO, they wouldn't, couldn't do that!!!  What would be worse would be if someone actually bought that stuff!! Ok, I'm going to stop thinking this way now!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2008, 01:08:15 PM »

Tears alert:  TES Tribute Video:  https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/
Chills, tears and beautiful.
If anyone knows the song details - please share.  Title, singer.

I didn't think I could hate Casey Anthony anymore until I saw that,

There's A New Star Up In Heaven by Chris DeBurgh (also sang "The Lady in Red")
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2008, 01:08:36 PM »

That was WEIRD!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2008, 01:08:40 PM »

Fox News is talking right now -

Lee, Cindy and Geroge were fingerprinted over the weekend.

The Anthony's still believe that the Nanny took Caylee.

!~*Mar*~!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2008, 01:09:13 PM »

Conway was on cnn headline news answering questions. He says CA and GA are not grieving yet but are devastated. huh? He also said they are honest, good, middle class people. They are supporting KC and aren't visiting her because their visits are broadcasted to the public afterwards. He must be drinking the kool aid already.

If this were my child sitting in jail there is nothing or no one on this earth that could keep me away. IF they believe her why are they not there telling HER and the world (I wouldn't give a rat's ass if our conversation was recorded or not) If they don't believe her why are they not there at least telling her they love her and want her to tell the truth!

You would think they would want to comfort her.....They have never shyed away from the cameras before...Heck, this would be a great photo opp for them - they could show how devistated poor poor Casey is since she heard....They would all be seen as victims of that horrible Nanny.   

Awwww, Kimmy you're so cute! Your avatar I mean, it's adorable!

Thank you QM - I just washed my hair and can't do a thing with it.   

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »

I think with this new discovery of more bones being found that, Cindy might have just made a slip of the tounge when she said, "we cant loose another one"   which Ill bet was one of the only truthful things she did say....I think if this paticular place was used to disgard a body previously and no one ever found it, then thats the reason another might have been disgarded in the same location, only this time, it was put there in a hurry and with all the people wathing this family this time no one had the chance to hide it any better!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2008, 01:09:33 PM »

lTrying to catch up here, but just saw a crazy thing on Fox news.  One of the guys at the crime scene chopping in the air with a machete over and over.  WTF would that mean?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2008, 01:09:44 PM »

I could swear I just seen on Fox (Phil Keating) reporting that LE is getting ANOTHER SEARCH WARRANT FOR A'S home???
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2008, 01:09:52 PM »

what i have been saying all along... if it were MY daughter... even if i had to just sit there and cry.. i would at LEAST show up....

Absolutely...but if they are sitting with Casey they can't be out there collecting money using Caylee's name...notice after the remains were found kidfinder's closed up show...they knew they had milked all they could..if anyone makes any money off of Caylee's death....meaning movies, books, sale of pictures and/or videos or anything (my husband said next we will be seeing articles/toys of Caylee's being auctioned off on EBay by the A's ) that money should go to Orlando to help recoup the probable millions spent and to be spent....

Does this mean GA is unemployed again?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.