April 25, 2024, 08:21:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310855 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: December 16, 2008, 08:27:40 AM »

Morning Scarlett! Morning Monkeys!!

Morning, Boo, how are things today?  Still praying...

Dad should be coming home today! 

Great  news Boo. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: December 16, 2008, 08:28:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!!!!!  

Jumping ahead here to offer any Monkeys who didn't get their coffee yet, some fresh hot coffee:

I'm way behind, anything new???? Is the memorial still there?? It Better be!!!

Thanks, (barely)Quiet Monkey!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: December 16, 2008, 08:29:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!!!!!  

Jumping ahead here to offer any Monkeys who didn't get their coffee yet, some fresh hot coffee:

I'm way behind, anything new???? Is the memorial still there?? It Better be!!!

Good morning, Quiet, and all Monkeys!! Thanks for the coffee, Quiet!!

Just saw this:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18288396/detail.html

Casey's Friend Told Detectives To Look Near School
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 – updated: 7:21 am EST December 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Tuesday, investigators are expected to continue their search for more clues in the wooded area where a child's remains were found near the Anthonys' home. Eyewitness News has learned that a friend of Casey Anthony told detectives five months ago to look for Caylee's body in the same area.

Casey's childhood friend told deputies that the wooded area near Hidden Oaks Elementary School was the where they used to hang out as kids. Five months before a utility worker discovered a child's remains Casey Anthony's childhood friend, Kiomarie Cruz, told deputies they needed to look in the woods near Hidden Oaks Elementary School.
In an interview, Cruz told detectives she and Casey, "pretty much used to hangout there most of our time," would "snack on food for hours," and went there to "get away from our parents."

However, when the sheriff's office got that tip the area was covered in flood water and deputies said they couldn't search there. Forensic investigators continue to look for clues and more remains in the woods. They will closely look at the plastic bag where the child remains were found to see if there are any finger prints, hair or DNA evidence from Casey.

Investigators are also looking for any clues on the duck tape that was found wrapped around the child's remains. They have also taken fingerprints from Cindy, George and Lee Anthony to try to rule their involvement out.

Thanks, 3bs.

I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: December 16, 2008, 08:29:41 AM »

I posted this yesterday but no one ever replied.  I don't trust JB and the Scheme Team at all, especially Dr. Lee.  Could they be charged if they took anything out of the A house that LE now needs for evidence?

I'm sure they could be, surely they wouldn't be that stupid, would they!!??? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1444 on: December 16, 2008, 08:30:07 AM »

I posted this yesterday but no one ever replied.  I don't trust JB and the Scheme Team at all, especially Dr. Lee.  Could they be charged if they took anything out of the A house that LE now needs for evidence?

Well, both side have a duty to turn over any evidence they have to the other side. If LE already released the home then what ever they remove may be discoverable but not criminal.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: December 16, 2008, 08:30:53 AM »

They moved this one...it was on Caylee's memorial yesterday. The LE is still hard at work out there..Baez must be fuming 

Good!

I believe in miracles!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: December 16, 2008, 08:32:37 AM »

Morning..

I just have to wonder about this new attorney for the Anthonys. He might be a great guy, as some here are saying, but I really do wonder how wise it is for him to be discussing the Anthonys theories at all? Yes, he wants to be their spokesperson, and he wants to protect them against future possible charges.. but what does a fake babysitter have to do with any of that? IMO he tarnishes his own credibility by saying how they still believe a ZG has something to do with this, and that Casey is innocent.

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Hey Another, I thought when I first heard him the other night that he may be half-way decent but now he's starting to sound just like the A's with the theory's & crap so now I'm beginning to think he's just like the rest of them! He does have a better way of speaking though!

BOO, Great news!!!    

Good morning monkeys;

I totally agree. I almost spit my coffee out last night and laughed so hard when Brad Conway was asked by a reporter if Cin and Geo still believed the nanny was involved.  Did you all see the look on Conways face????  He did not want to answer, but said ahhhhhhhhhhh, yes.  It was like his mind was telling him that he couldn't believe he was gonna repeat this cock -a - mammy story.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: December 16, 2008, 08:32:38 AM »

Morning 3bs (would those b's be boys?). Your welcome for the coffee! Don't want any monkeys feeling like this!

You take such good care of me!! Yes, the b is for boys - and their names start with B, too.   

Awww. I have 3b's too, and 1g. None of their names begin with B though!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1448 on: December 16, 2008, 08:33:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  No snow here...just old rain. Oh well, I've got my monkeys and coffee so it's all great. 

Mornin' Trimm..

We're supposed to get snow finally but I'm not banking on it.. the weather people have been known to be wrong...occasionally 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: December 16, 2008, 08:33:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  No snow here...just old rain. Oh well, I've got my monkeys and coffee so it's all great. 

Morning, Trim!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: December 16, 2008, 08:35:44 AM »

Morning..

I just have to wonder about this new attorney for the Anthonys. He might be a great guy, as some here are saying, but I really do wonder how wise it is for him to be discussing the Anthonys theories at all? Yes, he wants to be their spokesperson, and he wants to protect them against future possible charges.. but what does a fake babysitter have to do with any of that? IMO he tarnishes his own credibility by saying how they still believe a ZG has something to do with this, and that Casey is innocent.

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Hey Another, I thought when I first heard him the other night that he may be half-way decent but now he's starting to sound just like the A's with the theory's & crap so now I'm beginning to think he's just like the rest of them! He does have a better way of speaking though!

BOO, Great news!!!    

I'll give him another day.

Hi Sweet One!

I believe in miracles!
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: December 16, 2008, 08:36:19 AM »

You would hope not, Monken.  Or maybe...   After all, he is Bozo!!!   
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: December 16, 2008, 08:36:58 AM »

Island Monkey posted info about Dr. Lee in a trial and some evidence turned up missing(can't remember the trial).  That's why I was concerned when they took items from the A home. Hopefully LE took a lot of pictures of the home just in case. At least there would be proof if anything important comes up missing.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: December 16, 2008, 08:37:13 AM »

Morning..

Good morning!  At first I thought he was great because he was going to shut the A's up from all their public lies.  However, I am quickly changing my mind. It doesn't do any good at all if he's going to go out in public and spread their lies.

He has set a record on keeping them quiet.

I believe in miracles!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: December 16, 2008, 08:37:20 AM »

Don't know the answer for sure, but I would think yes. Unless they could somehow prove they didn't know what they removed was evidence. Of course, to normal everyday people, we would know they knew it was evidence that's why it was conveniently removed-jmo!
Hopefully LE got everything they needed, but it is curious that lawyers went to their house to remove things. Did someone tell them what to remove and where it was? Does sound very suspicious.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: December 16, 2008, 08:39:43 AM »

Just want to make sure I wish all Monkeys here a good morning and great day.  So:

GOOD MORNING
Pebbles, cheerio, kippy, SweetMorgan, theboyzmom, Damned If I do Damned If I Don't, trimmonthelake, QuietMonkey, Tevye, Sea Searcher, Scarrlett, Monken, joesamas mama, ckrdpast, anothermonkey, Kimmy53, BluesyGram, Tater, GoldieTX, COgal, nmvanhook, The Doc, BooMonkey, friend of monkeys and 30 guests!!!   

I believe in miracles!
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: December 16, 2008, 08:39:43 AM »

Well, both side have a duty to turn over any evidence they have to the other side. If LE already released the home then what ever they remove may be discoverable but not criminal.
I don't think JB's team is honest enough to turn evidence over. That is why I'm concerned.

IMO
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: December 16, 2008, 08:39:59 AM »

I'm sure the LE took photo's of everything in that house...if anything of importance was missing, someone might be in trouble but at least the LE would have record of it..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: December 16, 2008, 08:41:39 AM »

I would say no, but that's a guess.

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: December 16, 2008, 08:41:40 AM »

Just want to make sure I wish all Monkeys here a good morning and great day.  So:

GOOD MORNING
Pebbles, cheerio, kippy, SweetMorgan, theboyzmom, Damned If I do Damned If I Don't, trimmonthelake, QuietMonkey, Tevye, Sea Searcher, Scarrlett, Monken, joesamas mama, ckrdpast, anothermonkey, Kimmy53, BluesyGram, Tater, GoldieTX, COgal, nmvanhook, The Doc, BooMonkey, friend of monkeys and 30 guests!!!   

You're invisible again Bearly.. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.