April 26, 2024, 01:49:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310941 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: December 16, 2008, 08:43:39 AM »

Morning..

I just have to wonder about this new attorney for the Anthonys. He might be a great guy, as some here are saying, but I really do wonder how wise it is for him to be discussing the Anthonys theories at all? Yes, he wants to be their spokesperson, and he wants to protect them against future possible charges.. but what does a fake babysitter have to do with any of that? IMO he tarnishes his own credibility by saying how they still believe a ZG has something to do with this, and that Casey is innocent.

Unlike NeJame, who said he wanted nothing to do with Casey, this attorney seems to be willing to cross those lines.  IMHO, he is testing the waters for Baez, to see what might fly in front of a jury.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1461 on: December 16, 2008, 08:44:14 AM »

Morning monkeys, we got sleet last night and I have a flat tire.  Have a great day monkeys. Glad to hear about your dad Boo. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1462 on: December 16, 2008, 08:44:34 AM »

Morning..

I just have to wonder about this new attorney for the Anthonys. He might be a great guy, as some here are saying, but I really do wonder how wise it is for him to be discussing the Anthonys theories at all? Yes, he wants to be their spokesperson, and he wants to protect them against future possible charges.. but what does a fake babysitter have to do with any of that? IMO he tarnishes his own credibility by saying how they still believe a ZG has something to do with this, and that Casey is innocent.

I have a feeling Kiomarie will be pointed out as the nanny now that it is well known she told them to look for the body there..

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1463 on: December 16, 2008, 08:44:37 AM »

Morning 3bs (would those b's be boys?). Your welcome for the coffee! Don't want any monkeys feeling like this!

You take such good care of me!! Yes, the b is for boys - and their names start with B, too.   

Awww. I have 3b's too, and 1g. None of their names begin with B though!

Cool!  I wanted number 4, but hubby said it was a no go.     I sure wish KC wanted her precious child. 

I thought they made a good point on NG last night.  If you thought it was most likely your granddaughter's remains that were just found, wouldn't you want to immediately go and console your daughter in jail?  Especially if you were so sure she is innocent?  Hmmmm.......
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: December 16, 2008, 08:45:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  No snow here...just old rain. Oh well, I've got my monkeys and coffee so it's all great. 

Mornin' Trimm..

We're supposed to get snow finally but I'm not banking on it.. the weather people have been known to be wrong...occasionally 

snow...bank...oooooooohhhhhhhh my achin' funny bone.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1465 on: December 16, 2008, 08:45:58 AM »

They moved this one...it was on Caylee's memorial yesterday. The LE is still hard at work out there..Baez must be fuming 

Good!

Lee better not touch that memorial or his safety may be an issue... people will start throwing pieces of cardboard at him, and that will finish him off 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1466 on: December 16, 2008, 08:46:11 AM »

Morning monkeys, we got sleet last night and I have a flat tire.  Have a great day monkeys. Glad to hear about your dad Boo. 

Morning, joesamas!  Sorry about your tire.  Hope you can get it fixed quickly with minimal stress.  Hope the rest of your day goes better.
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1467 on: December 16, 2008, 08:46:39 AM »

I don't think anything has ever been released regarding forensics, if any, found from the stain in the trunk.  I bet there was something to the stain.

I think so, too, Cheeky Monkey. Enough that they didn't NEED a body to prove their case. Casey better hope the imaginanny defense works.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: December 16, 2008, 08:46:52 AM »

Morning..

I have a feeling Kiomarie will be pointed out as the nanny now that it is well known she told them to look for the body there..

I thought the same thing!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: December 16, 2008, 08:47:56 AM »

I posted this yesterday but no one ever replied.  I don't trust JB and the Scheme Team at all, especially Dr. Lee.  Could they be charged if they took anything out of the A house that LE now needs for evidence?

I'm sure the LE took photo's of everything in that house...if anything of importance was missing, someone might be in trouble but at least the LE would have record of it..
I hope you're right about the photos.  On another note, I agree 100% with your signature line.  The US definitely needs to have Caylee Houses!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: December 16, 2008, 08:48:23 AM »

Just want to make sure I wish all Monkeys here a good morning and great day.  So:

GOOD MORNING
Pebbles, cheerio, kippy, SweetMorgan, theboyzmom, Damned If I do Damned If I Don't, trimmonthelake, QuietMonkey, Tevye, Sea Searcher, Scarrlett, Monken, joesamas mama, ckrdpast, anothermonkey, Kimmy53, BluesyGram, Tater, GoldieTX, COgal, nmvanhook, The Doc, BooMonkey, friend of monkeys and 30 guests!!!   

You're invisible again Bearly.. 

Someone smokin' my hair again?

I believe in miracles!
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1471 on: December 16, 2008, 08:48:53 AM »

Just want to make sure I wish all Monkeys here a good morning and great day.  So:

GOOD MORNING
Pebbles, cheerio, kippy, SweetMorgan, theboyzmom, Damned If I do Damned If I Don't, trimmonthelake, QuietMonkey, Tevye, Sea Searcher, Scarrlett, Monken, joesamas mama, ckrdpast, anothermonkey, Kimmy53, BluesyGram, Tater, GoldieTX, COgal, nmvanhook, The Doc, BooMonkey, friend of monkeys and 30 guests!!!   

Sorry, Bearly!!  Not sure why your name wasn't up there.  A special Good Morning to you!!!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: December 16, 2008, 08:49:29 AM »

Back to bed with you!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: December 16, 2008, 08:50:24 AM »

Morning..

Here comes that big ole Anthony bus!!!

Morning, Searching!

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: December 16, 2008, 08:51:38 AM »

Morning, joesamas!  Sorry about your tire.  Hope you can get it fixed quickly with minimal stress.  Hope the rest of your day goes better.
Thanks 3b, I am waiting on my Mom to take me to work, then hopefully I can get my brother to come fix it. Its 29 degrees though, so I doubt it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: December 16, 2008, 08:51:51 AM »

I posted this yesterday but no one ever replied.  I don't trust JB and the Scheme Team at all, especially Dr. Lee.  Could they be charged if they took anything out of the A house that LE now needs for evidence?
No.  LE was be limited to taking items that were covered by the search warrant, if there was something left, then it belonged to the A's.  I honestly think that JB is just playing mind games.  He just took something because he could.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: December 16, 2008, 08:52:07 AM »

Morning..

Good Morning Everyone....hope we another Blessed Day.

IMO the atty isn't keeping them quiet...it might be LE.  Threats of charges...only thing CA would probably understand and I am sure they have had enough of her bashing them from coast to coast for 6 months.....HOORAY.
Good morning!  At first I thought he was great because he was going to shut the A's up from all their public lies.  However, I am quickly changing my mind. It doesn't do any good at all if he's going to go out in public and spread their lies.

He has set a record on keeping them quiet.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: December 16, 2008, 08:52:25 AM »

They moved this one...it was on Caylee's memorial yesterday. The LE is still hard at work out there..Baez must be fuming 

Good!

Lee better not touch that memorial or his safety may be an issue... people will start throwing pieces of cardboard at him, and that will finish him off 

cardboardophobia!!  I hear it is a horrible thing.   
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 09:00:40 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: December 16, 2008, 08:52:45 AM »

Back to bed with you!!!
I wish Bearly, I have to go to work, people on vacation this week. I so wish I could go back to bed. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1479 on: December 16, 2008, 08:53:22 AM »

Henry Lee has just been announced as one of the forensic experts who will be providing evidence for the Casey Anthony trial scheduled for January. Lee has been a favorite of defense attorneys and has worked on high profile cases over the years. The public is used to his shiny television image, but do forensic experts really provide balanced views that juries respect or are they seen as legal whores by taking predicted positions?

After spending many years as a forensic rehabilitation counselor as well as questioned document examiner, and providing testimony upon request for plaintiff and defense; I have seen it cut both ways. One attorney demanded that I take his side, stating that I needed to understand that I had been hired to support his case. This is counter to the ethical code of experts, however, that clearly defines the expert’s responsibility as being one that seeks the truth, however that shakes out.

The public opinion of experts is shaded by television programs that show them on witness stands being interrogated by attorneys. Television viewers see the cleverness, the intrigue and the design of the case, as the attorneys line up witnesses. However, the selection of an expert is often well-considered; and the responsible attorney selects one who has worked for both prosecution and defense attorneys so that they can be determined credible by a jury. An attorney will even ask an expert to recite the number of cases that have been worked on either side, prosecution or defense, during depositions and will use this information to upset an expert, if the attorney is able to establish that the opinion given is biased.

Lee has a sterling career and has established himself as an expert by preparing himself well. According to his website, Dr. Henry Lee is “Chief Emeritus of the Connecticut State Police, Founder and Professor of the Forensic Science Program at the University of New Haven, Editor of Seven Academic Journals, author/ co-author of 30 books and over 300 articles.” That’s an impressive list of credentials, it appears. Lee obtained national prominence in the public during the O.J. Simpson case, where he served as a witness for the defense. He was said to have turned things around for Simpson, helping to free the former football who was on trial for killing his wife Nicole Simpson and her friend, Ron Goldman. He also worked defense for the Phil Spector murder trial as well as for the famous Scott Peterson, found guilty of killing his wife Laci and unborn child. He has also worked defense for William Kennedy Smith, Kobe Bryant, JonBenet Ramsey, Scott Peterson, and Michael Skakel. Vincent Foster But with a sterling career and an impressive list of high profile cases where Lee has been an expert, has his credibility been challenged as a result?

The North County Times reported how Lee’s veracity was questioned in the Spector murder trial. Lee was accused of having removed a piece of acrylic fingernail from the corpse of Linda Clarkson, whom Spector was accused at his trial of having killed. His credibility in the Spector case was challenged based upon the missing evidence, with which he was accused of tampering, not specifically his position as chiefly a defense witness.

On the defense side Lee’s fame has been obtained through his elaborate showmanship. With the O.J .Simpson case .jurors and the public television office were said to be mesmerized by Lee, who used a magnifying glass in his presentations, and holding up a photo of a shoe print declared: "Something's wrong.” This short statement, and Lee’s explanations, cast doubt on whether or not the shoes allegedly worn by O.J. Simpson at the time of the killings were Simpsons.

Lee hasn’t just worked for the defense, however, as documented by the book Forensics Under Fire: Are Bad Science and Dueling Experts Corrupting Criminal Justice?by Jim Fisher. He worked on the prosecution's side on the case of Halle Craft, whose husband was found guilty of murdering her. His evidence was found impressive at the time by the jurors. But it has been the high profile defense cases like that of Scott Peterson and O.J. Simpson that has really created Lee’s famous reputation of being a flamboyant, but competent, expert.

The assignment of Henry Lee to work for the defense of Cayle Anthony may or may not be a good move by the attorney in this case, Jose Baez, That’s because Scott Peterson and William Kennedy were found guilty and Lee withheld his testimony after being accused of tampering with evidence in the Phil Spector trial. It will be a “wait and see” from now on, as the case of Casey Anthony, accused of killing her daughter Caylee, is apt to draw a large audience for television, with Henry Lee now listed as one of its most interesting personalities.

In the meantime Florida authorities continue to sift through evidence found at the location of a child’s body near the Anthony grandparents home in Florida, with many believing it is likely that of Caylee. Information on their findings is anticipated to occur sometime this week.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.