April 26, 2024, 03:45:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310951 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: December 16, 2008, 08:53:41 AM »

I don't think anything has ever been released regarding forensics, if any, found from the stain in the trunk.  I bet there was something to the stain.

I think so, too, Cheeky Monkey. Enough that they didn't NEED a body to prove their case. Casey better hope the imaginanny defense works.

It would only work in front of an imaginary jury!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: December 16, 2008, 08:54:17 AM »

I wonder if something found with Caylee's remains indicates Cindy had something to with her murder.....just thinking of Casey's mindset at the time.....Cindy and Casey have huge fight, with Cindy choking Casey.....Casey wants revenge

Maybe she planted evidence to frame Cindy.......that would be one very good reason why no visits or phone calls to Casey since Caylee was found

just thinking out loud here

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: December 16, 2008, 08:55:12 AM »

Just want to make sure I wish all Monkeys here a good morning and great day.  So:

GOOD MORNING
Pebbles, cheerio, kippy, SweetMorgan, theboyzmom, Damned If I do Damned If I Don't, trimmonthelake, QuietMonkey, Tevye, Sea Searcher, Scarrlett, Monken, joesamas mama, ckrdpast, anothermonkey, Kimmy53, BluesyGram, Tater, GoldieTX, COgal, nmvanhook, The Doc, BooMonkey, friend of monkeys and 30 guests!!!   

Sorry, Bearly!!  Not sure why your name wasn't up there.  A special Good Morning to you!!!! 

Thank you.  I knew I was included, just sayin'.   

I believe in miracles!
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: December 16, 2008, 08:56:01 AM »

I posted this yesterday but no one ever replied.  I don't trust JB and the Scheme Team at all, especially Dr. Lee.  Could they be charged if they took anything out of the A house that LE now needs for evidence?
No.  LE was be limited to taking items that were covered by the search warrant, if there was something left, then it belonged to the A's.  I honestly think that JB is just playing mind games.  He just took something because he could.
Yesterday the news channels were saying LE was getting another search warrant but I haven't heard anything further so possibly that was incorrect.  You're probably right about JB. Now if only he had a brain. 

IMO
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1484 on: December 16, 2008, 08:56:01 AM »

I posted this yesterday but no one ever replied.  I don't trust JB and the Scheme Team at all, especially Dr. Lee.  Could they be charged if they took anything out of the A house that LE now needs for evidence?

Well, both side have a duty to turn over any evidence they have to the other side. If LE already released the home then what ever they remove may be discoverable but not criminal.
I don't think JB's team is honest enough to turn evidence over. That is why I'm concerned.

IMO

Good point - but while I do not trust Dr. Lee I do trust most of the other experts. I think most of them really do want the truth. We have to remember that experts get called all the time. When I would retain experts and disclose them to the other side, I would often have to withdraw them because the honest opinion they gave me was not helpful to my case. I really believe that  most experts are willing to give you the opinion you do not want to hear. Some are just paid guns and tell you what you want to hear but most are not. But that is just my personal experience of 10 years of retaining experts in civil trials.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1485 on: December 16, 2008, 08:57:52 AM »

Zanny had a key to the Anthony house!!!

Well of course she did.  Who do you think got the trashbags & duct tape from the home?

Yep. And Zanny borrowed Casey's car and put the sample of body decomposition in the trunk to frame the Anthonys. And she stole sperm from Lee and impregnated Casey in her sleep too...

She is a clever little nanny, that zanny 

Well.. Zanny.. She has such a way of blending in with the scenery and all.  Remember this is the composite drawing of her:

I don't discredit people's ability because of the way they look. I love LP, he is like a dog going after a bone. He is pissed because she made him look like a fool. He thought he would get her out of jail and say where the baby is, it didn't work. Plus I do believe that Cindy had something to do with her not talking to Padilla. It has been stated that she doesn't like Hispanics, so that could be a reason for her to kick him out of her house and make him stay in a RV on the street. For that reason I WILL make fun of Cindy and her hair. If she has a problem with hispanic, mexicans or whatever race, then I can make fun of her. Doesn't mean I am  hate all people with a bad doo.
Hahahahha. Freaking Cindy and her bad hair!!!
I didn't know LP is hispanic.
Yes, I grew up in Florida and many rednecks don't like the hispanic influence in the area. They complain often behind closed doors.
LP is sexy.

I was doing my reading and found out that the A's are be given an immunity.. Well I WAS given them some credit and have defended the A's on SOME things but NOT anymore!!! Just made me look like a total jackass! As for them NOT likeing Hispanics?? Well My little girl , who is still living, is bi-racial and she is almost 3 and will be 3 the day after xmas. and I'm PROUD she is bi-racial. So all the A's can go to hell in my eyes....THOSE ARE MY FEELINGS!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1486 on: December 16, 2008, 08:58:16 AM »

Just want to make sure I wish all Monkeys here a good morning and great day.  So:

GOOD MORNING
Pebbles, cheerio, kippy, SweetMorgan, theboyzmom, Damned If I do Damned If I Don't, trimmonthelake, QuietMonkey, Tevye, Sea Searcher, Scarrlett, Monken, joesamas mama, ckrdpast, anothermonkey, Kimmy53, BluesyGram, Tater, GoldieTX, COgal, nmvanhook, The Doc, BooMonkey, friend of monkeys and 30 guests!!!   

You're invisible again Bearly.. 

Someone smokin' my hair again?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: December 16, 2008, 08:58:34 AM »

Well, both side have a duty to turn over any evidence they have to the other side. If LE already released the home then what ever they remove may be discoverable but not criminal.
I don't think JB's team is honest enough to turn evidence over. That is why I'm concerned.

IMO

Good point - but while I do not trust Dr. Lee I do trust most of the other experts. I think most of them really do want the truth. We have to remember that experts get called all the time. When I would retain experts and disclose them to the other side, I would often have to withdraw them because the honest opinion they gave me was not helpful to my case. I really believe that  most experts are willing to give you the opinion you do not want to hear. Some are just paid guns and tell you what you want to hear but most are not. But that is just my personal experience of 10 years of retaining experts in civil trials.
Thank you for this info.  I have often wondered if the experts give honest opinions or only what the defense wants to hear.  It's a relief to hear that most experts are honest.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:09 AM »

I've got to go get some stuff done.  I'll see ya Monkeys later.  Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:09 AM »

I wonder if something found with Caylee's remains indicates Cindy had something to with her murder.....just thinking of Casey's mindset at the time.....Cindy and Casey have huge fight, with Cindy choking Casey.....Casey wants revenge

Maybe she planted evidence to frame Cindy.......that would be one very good reason why no visits or phone calls to Casey since Caylee was found

good thinking outside the box.

No telling what Casey is capable of.  And she obviously learned alot from zcindy.

Cindy would turn on Casey in a heartbeat if this came to fruition.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:15 AM »

Morning..

Good morning!  At first I thought he was great because he was going to shut the A's up from all their public lies.  However, I am quickly changing my mind. It doesn't do any good at all if he's going to go out in public and spread their lies.

He has set a record on keeping them quiet.

Good Morning Everyone....hope we another Blessed Day.

IMO the atty isn't keeping them quiet...it might be LE.  Threats of charges...only thing CA would probably understand and I am sure they have had enough of her bashing them from coast to coast for 6 months.....HOORAY.
I just have to wonder about this new attorney for the Anthonys. He might be a great guy, as some here are saying, but I really do wonder how wise it is for him to be discussing the Anthonys theories at all? Yes, he wants to be their spokesperson, and he wants to protect them against future possible charges.. but what does a fake babysitter have to do with any of that? IMO he tarnishes his own credibility by saying how they still believe a ZG has something to do with this, and that Casey is innocent.

Morning BlueG.

Didn't I just see something different from him today?

I believe in miracles!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:26 AM »

They moved this one...it was on Caylee's memorial yesterday. The LE is still hard at work out there..Baez must be fuming 

Good!

Lee better not touch that memorial or his safety may be an issue... people will start throwing pieces of cardboard at him, and that will finish him off 

Somebody needs to soak one of the Teddy Bears in chloroform....ha ha ha
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: December 16, 2008, 09:01:58 AM »

GOOD MORNING

You're invisible again Bearly.. 

Someone smokin' my hair again?

Good Morning back to ya Smile

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1493 on: December 16, 2008, 09:02:02 AM »

That is a very good point.  I wouldn't put it past Casey to do just that.  IMO I really don't think she loves Cindy(or anyone but herself). It would be the perfect solution for getting even with Cindy in Casey's mind.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1494 on: December 16, 2008, 09:02:32 AM »

Morning..

I just have to wonder about this new attorney for the Anthonys. He might be a great guy, as some here are saying, but I really do wonder how wise it is for him to be discussing the Anthonys theories at all? Yes, he wants to be their spokesperson, and he wants to protect them against future possible charges.. but what does a fake babysitter have to do with any of that? IMO he tarnishes his own credibility by saying how they still believe a ZG has something to do with this, and that Casey is innocent.

I have a feeling Kiomarie will be pointed out as the nanny now that it is well known she told them to look for the body there..

Here comes that big ole Anthony bus!!!

Morning, Searching!

Good Morning to you too.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round ,round and round, the Ants on the bus go blah blah blah,blah blah blah,blah blah blah all thru the town...

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: December 16, 2008, 09:02:52 AM »

good thinking outside the box.

No telling what Casey is capable of.  And she obviously learned alot from zcindy.

Cindy would turn on Casey in a heartbeat if this came to fruition.

Cindy is sooo stupid believing Casey's lies........Casey could probably Cindy that she (cindy) did kill Caylee and she just doesn't remember.  How far fetched is that. ha ha
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: December 16, 2008, 09:03:03 AM »

Ok, this monkey has to go take a shower! Be back later monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: December 16, 2008, 09:04:10 AM »

Are the A's really being given immunity, or is that rumor at this point? Thanks.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1498 on: December 16, 2008, 09:05:42 AM »

I don't think anything has ever been released regarding forensics, if any, found from the stain in the trunk.  I bet there was something to the stain.

I think so, too, Cheeky Monkey. Enough that they didn't NEED a body to prove their case. Casey better hope the imaginanny defense works.
I agree! That Imaginanny defense phrase is really appropriate. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: December 16, 2008, 09:06:10 AM »

Morning..

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Hey Another, I thought when I first heard him the other night that he may be half-way decent but now he's starting to sound just like the A's with the theory's & crap so now I'm beginning to think he's just like the rest of them! He does have a better way of speaking though!

BOO, Great news!!!    

I'll give him another day.

Hi Sweet One!

Hey there!!  And just one!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.