April 18, 2024, 05:59:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310452 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: December 16, 2008, 09:39:14 AM »

Where in the heck did those big dots come from on my post??

Were you laying down in your spandex again?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: December 16, 2008, 09:39:37 AM »

Who thinks that Casey will be allowed at the funeral?

any thoughts....

The only funeral she will be allowed to is her own.

Good Morning to you too Bearly! Smile Sorry for not replying sooner.. Going back n forth reading. Didn't mean to ignore you or anyone else.. Good Morning all Monkey's!!

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: December 16, 2008, 09:40:17 AM »

Is it true that Caylee's remains will eventually be given to the Anthony's so that they can give her a proper burial.  I read this somewhere yesterday and it made me want to puke.  They have shown her zero respect so far.  I also have to wonder (if that is, in fact, the truth) what that says about Caylee's paternity.   

While I don't want to get into the whole incest thing because of the trouble it seems to cause on the board, I agree that if there is a father and father's side of the family, they should be granted some sort of rights. However, I am not sure how that all works; because if the father is still alive, and knows he is the dad, then I think after 2 years of non-acknowledgement from him, he loses certain legal standing. I am not sure of the laws in FL, but in OK, this is true. So, maybe the father's side has no legal standing at this point, because the dad is alive and didn't acknowledge Caylee. However, if he didn't know, or he is not alive and his family didn't know, then I am not sure what the implications are.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1543 on: December 16, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!!!!!  

Jumping ahead here to offer any Monkeys who didn't get their coffee yet, some fresh hot coffee:

I'm way behind, anything new???? Is the memorial still there?? It Better be!!!

Good morning, Quiet, and all Monkeys!! Thanks for the coffee, Quiet!!

Just saw this:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18288396/detail.html

Casey's Friend Told Detectives To Look Near School
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 – updated: 7:21 am EST December 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Tuesday, investigators are expected to continue their search for more clues in the wooded area where a child's remains were found near the Anthonys' home. Eyewitness News has learned that a friend of Casey Anthony told detectives five months ago to look for Caylee's body in the same area.

Casey's childhood friend told deputies that the wooded area near Hidden Oaks Elementary School was the where they used to hang out as kids. Five months before a utility worker discovered a child's remains Casey Anthony's childhood friend, Kiomarie Cruz, told deputies they needed to look in the woods near Hidden Oaks Elementary School.
In an interview, Cruz told detectives she and Casey, "pretty much used to hangout there most of our time," would "snack on food for hours," and went there to "get away from our parents."

However, when the sheriff's office got that tip the area was covered in flood water and deputies said they couldn't search there. Forensic investigators continue to look for clues and more remains in the woods. They will closely look at the plastic bag where the child remains were found to see if there are any finger prints, hair or DNA evidence from Casey.

Investigators are also looking for any clues on the duck tape that was found wrapped around the child's remains. They have also taken fingerprints from Cindy, George and Lee Anthony to try to rule their involvement out.

Thanks, 3bs.

How old were Casey and Kiomarie when they would sneak away and snack on food for hours?  Does that strike anyone else as odd? Who sneaks away with their friends to eat junk food in the woods?  Methinks they were probably drinking and or smoking weed!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: December 16, 2008, 09:40:23 AM »

SOME OF OUR MONKEYS MAY BE IN THE ICE STORM AREA AND MAY NOT HAVE POWER THIS MORNING!!!!!
if we don't hear from regulars this morning that may be why!!! 

Sending prayers to those monkeys.

Positive thoughts go out to the monkeys...regular and irregular...   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: December 16, 2008, 09:40:26 AM »

any thoughts....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1546 on: December 16, 2008, 09:40:57 AM »

SOME OF OUR MONKEYS MAY BE IN THE ICE STORM AREA AND MAY NOT HAVE POWER THIS MORNING!!!!!
if we don't hear from regulars this morning that may be why!!! 

Sending prayers to those monkeys.

Positive thoughts go out to the monkeys...regular and irregular...   
I would suggest Fiber One Strawberry yogurt to those...um irregular Monkeys.   

Stay warm though your Monk-cycles!  I am sending you warm wishes!!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: December 16, 2008, 09:41:20 AM »

Looks like you have list code.  Did you accidently press the button?  The code would look like this.

Code:
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: December 16, 2008, 09:42:23 AM »

Just a thought about these high profile lawyers and experts that are coming in like the ambulance chasers they are. They will lose their credibility with their smoke and mirrors with this case, jmho.
The evidence is so outstanding that any jury will see through their BS. Like that weirdo that's on NG, what's his name... Putzy... Binky... the way he talks just makes me sick.

Yup, they are just whores for the slore, moo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: December 16, 2008, 09:42:38 AM »

Bringing over from another forum...hmmmmm

12/15/2008 A CORRESPONDENCE FILED VIA E-MAIL
12/15/2008 A EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL PHOTGRAPHS, VIDEO RECORDINGS AND SCHEMATIC DRAWINGS TAKEN AT CRIME SCENE
12/15/2008 A CONTINUING REQUEST FOR 2ND AUTOPSY AND ALL RELATED MATERIALS
New docs filed yesterday. looks like Baez filed them.
I can't believe JB has experts on his case helping and he is filing this stuff. There has been no determination of identlty that it is Caylee. I think this screams out that he knows it is as well as the A's. They will have to wait for DNA results to do anything. That is why Dr G is gagged by LE. That is why they are continuing for more evidence out there.

This am on the Today show Matt L said they had the guy who discovered the skull for the show. I must have missed it because I never saw it and I watched until about 9 but did have to get hubby off to work so could have missed.
Did anyone see it or did they change their mind?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: December 16, 2008, 09:43:08 AM »

now a lot of crazy people will satart killing babies and create crazy histories  about the murdered ..maybe that way they will get good lawyers for their defense

No kidding! And not to get O/T but even the Illinois Gov Blagojevich (sp?) is starting to sound like the Anthony's with all this, "When the time is right...blah, blah, blah" UGH! This seems to be latest and greatest defense tactic.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1551 on: December 16, 2008, 09:43:12 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  Hope everyone is safe and warm.  OK...back to catching up. 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: December 16, 2008, 09:43:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!!!!!  

Jumping ahead here to offer any Monkeys who didn't get their coffee yet, some fresh hot coffee:

I'm way behind, anything new???? Is the memorial still there?? It Better be!!!

Good morning, Quiet, and all Monkeys!! Thanks for the coffee, Quiet!!

Just saw this:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18288396/detail.html

Casey's Friend Told Detectives To Look Near School
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 – updated: 7:21 am EST December 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Tuesday, investigators are expected to continue their search for more clues in the wooded area where a child's remains were found near the Anthonys' home. Eyewitness News has learned that a friend of Casey Anthony told detectives five months ago to look for Caylee's body in the same area.

Casey's childhood friend told deputies that the wooded area near Hidden Oaks Elementary School was the where they used to hang out as kids. Five months before a utility worker discovered a child's remains Casey Anthony's childhood friend, Kiomarie Cruz, told deputies they needed to look in the woods near Hidden Oaks Elementary School.
In an interview, Cruz told detectives she and Casey, "pretty much used to hangout there most of our time," would "snack on food for hours," and went there to "get away from our parents."

However, when the sheriff's office got that tip the area was covered in flood water and deputies said they couldn't search there. Forensic investigators continue to look for clues and more remains in the woods. They will closely look at the plastic bag where the child remains were found to see if there are any finger prints, hair or DNA evidence from Casey.

Investigators are also looking for any clues on the duck tape that was found wrapped around the child's remains. They have also taken fingerprints from Cindy, George and Lee Anthony to try to rule their involvement out.

Thanks, 3bs.

How old were Casey and Kiomarie when they would sneak away and snack on food for hours?  Does that strike anyone else as odd? Who sneaks away with their friends to eat junk food in the woods?  Methinks they were probably drinking and or smoking weed!

Junior high, i believe, and I'm sure there was much more going on there than snacking!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: December 16, 2008, 09:43:34 AM »

now a lot of crazy people will satart killing babies and create crazy histories  about the murdered ..maybe that way they will get good lawyers for their defense

Not good ones ...just "famous" ones.  Most of their clients are convicted....and they just look like fools.
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: December 16, 2008, 09:43:48 AM »

Were you laying down in your spandex again?

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: December 16, 2008, 09:44:09 AM »

Just a thought about these high profile lawyers and experts that are coming in like the ambulance chasers they are. They will lose their credibility with their smoke and mirrors with this case, jmho.
The evidence is so outstanding that any jury will see through their BS. Like that weirdo that's on NG, what's his name... Putzy... Binky... the way he talks just makes me sick.

Yup, they are just whores for the slore, moo.

I personally, can not stand that Mikey Sherman guy...

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1556 on: December 16, 2008, 09:44:55 AM »

Looks like you have list code.  Did you accidently press the button?  The code would look like this.

Code:
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

I saw that stuff inside the quotes of the words I quoted, but thought nothing of it.  I can't figure out how it ended up on the outside of the quotes, for one thing.  I don't know what button you're asking about, or what list code even means!  You may as well be speaking French to this computer dunce!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: December 16, 2008, 09:44:58 AM »

I agree JJ.  Even though the public in general don't have the knowledge the experts supposedly have, most can see thru and come to their own conclusions.

The prosecution will have expert witnesses from the Body Farm, FBI and LE who have NO chance of monetary gain from telling their opinions.  They are just doing their jobs.  The paid experts?  well, money changes alot of things.

BTW - Good morning monkeys!  Wonderful to see you all this a.m......I'm working and lurking as usual...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1558 on: December 16, 2008, 09:45:33 AM »

Junior high, i believe, and I'm sure there was much more going on there than snacking!!
Smoking weed does give some the munchies....

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: December 16, 2008, 09:46:13 AM »

any thoughts....

It sure will be a small  funeral too, She'll be the only one there, I HOPE..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.