April 23, 2024, 08:58:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310735 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1560 on: December 16, 2008, 09:46:38 AM »

Where in the heck did those big dots come from on my post??

Were you laying down in your spandex again?

Now that one made me laugh out loud, Bearly!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: December 16, 2008, 09:46:54 AM »

Being that LE was told Casey had a hobby of photography I wonder if they checked for another camera besides her cell phone. I wonder if that is where they got the compromising photos?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: December 16, 2008, 09:48:28 AM »

one monkey said long time ago that maybe cayle is in the woods where casey used to talk to her friends. Also that monkey brought a picture of it...
Really I think the plans is incriminate Amy...the history of the baby sitter and Lee trying to go to puerto rico to find caylee are signs that they want us to believe their crazy history about the bad people threatened casey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: December 16, 2008, 09:48:42 AM »

Where in the heck did those big dots come from on my post??

Were you laying down in your spandex again?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: December 16, 2008, 09:50:13 AM »

Is it true that Caylee's remains will eventually be given to the Anthony's so that they can give her a proper burial.  I read this somewhere yesterday and it made me want to puke.  They have shown her zero respect so far.  I also have to wonder (if that is, in fact, the truth) what that says about Caylee's paternity.   
  If they want to give her a proper burial --then KC should not be there-there would be no child to bury if  it wasnt for her--Caylee would be alive

While I don't want to get into the whole incest thing because of the trouble it seems to cause on the board, I agree that if there is a father and father's side of the family, they should be granted some sort of rights. However, I am not sure how that all works; because if the father is still alive, and knows he is the dad, then I think after 2 years of non-acknowledgement from him, he loses certain legal standing. I am not sure of the laws in FL, but in OK, this is true. So, maybe the father's side has no legal standing at this point, because the dad is alive and didn't acknowledge Caylee. However, if he didn't know, or he is not alive and his family didn't know, then I am not sure what the implications are.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: December 16, 2008, 09:51:11 AM »

Just a thought about these high profile lawyers and experts that are coming in like the ambulance chasers they are. They will lose their credibility with their smoke and mirrors with this case, jmho.
The evidence is so outstanding that any jury will see through their BS. Like that weirdo that's on NG, what's his name... Putzy... Binky... the way he talks just makes me sick.

I agree JJ.  Even though the public in general don't have the knowledge the experts supposedly have, most can see thru and come to their own conclusions.

The prosecution will have expert witnesses from the Body Farm, FBI and LE who have NO chance of monetary gain from telling their opinions.  They are just doing their jobs.  The paid experts?  well, money changes alot of things.

BTW - Good morning monkeys!  Wonderful to see you all this a.m......I'm working and lurking as usual...

((Kimmy))

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: December 16, 2008, 09:54:54 AM »

one monkey said long time ago that maybe cayle is in the woods where casey used to talk to her friends. Also that monkey brought a picture of it...
Really I think the plans is incriminate Amy...the history of the baby sitter and Lee trying to go to puerto rico to find caylee are signs that they want us to believe their crazy history about the bad people threatened casey

No one threatened Casey until she hurt Caylee.

I believe in miracles!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: December 16, 2008, 09:55:27 AM »

Just a thought about these high profile lawyers and experts that are coming in like the ambulance chasers they are. They will lose their credibility with their smoke and mirrors with this case, jmho.
The evidence is so outstanding that any jury will see through their BS. Like that weirdo that's on NG, what's his name... Putzy... Binky... the way he talks just makes me sick.

I agree JJ.  Even though the public in general don't have the knowledge the experts supposedly have, most can see thru and come to their own conclusions.

The prosecution will have expert witnesses from the Body Farm, FBI and LE who have NO chance of monetary gain from telling their opinions.  They are just doing their jobs.  The paid experts?  well, money changes alot of things.

BTW - Good morning monkeys!  Wonderful to see you all this a.m......I'm working and lurking as usual...
But of course it looks like the Anthony's will cling to hope that these experts and that will group them all together as a bunch of loonies. So strategically that's fine with me because justice will be served.

Look what happened to defense lawyers F Lee Baily and Johnny Cockran... they are dead. Must be a stressful job.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1568 on: December 16, 2008, 09:55:35 AM »

Who thinks that Casey will be allowed at the funeral?

any thoughts....

oh I hope that they would allow her to go (as long as it's before the trial) so that we can hear that she refused to go.  The girl is obviously "terrified" for her own safety or likes to "play" the damsel in distress.  My hubs keeps saying that even if she walks after this trial, someone will kill her.  I can see her skipping the funeral and Conway saying something like "it was for her own safety".  When really, homegirl doesn't wanna make a public appearance without a trip to the salon and the clinique counter.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1569 on: December 16, 2008, 09:56:36 AM »

I know some of you monkeys (and bears, and cats, and dogs  ) have been following Rev. Grunds myspace....has he posted anything interesting since the discovery of Caylee's remains ?

TIA
Not as of Saturday.  I have yet to check it since.  Lots of people leaving their condolences to the Grund family though.

Belated Thank You (got tied up on the phone)
I hope the three of you are doing well this morning 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: December 16, 2008, 09:58:57 AM »

LP said it's the place in the woods is where the kids would bury their dead pets. Makes total sense now.

Amy was a good friend. She didn't know how to recognize mental illness and was innocent, jmho. She probably had a crush on Lee.

But yes, the crazy spotting Caylee all over the world will come up and they will point out that there is no possible geographical way that Caylee could have been in any of those places at those times.

Casey will get the death penalty, she deserves it. Put this case to rest.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1571 on: December 16, 2008, 09:59:55 AM »

any thoughts....

The only funeral she will be allowed to is her own.

Amen to that.  Judging by her family's response to "comforting" her at the jail over the remains being found, I think you are right.  I wonder if casey is getting a clue about what a pathetic excuse for a human being she is.  Even her crazy enablers called her family have abandoned her. 

It sure will be a small  funeral too, She'll be the only one there, I HOPE..
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: December 16, 2008, 10:00:57 AM »

any thoughts....

oh I hope that they would allow her to go (as long as it's before the trial) so that we can hear that she refused to go.  The girl is obviously "terrified" for her own safety or likes to "play" the damsel in distress.  My hubs keeps saying that even if she walks after this trial, someone will kill her.  I can see her skipping the funeral and Conway saying something like "it was for her own safety".  When really, homegirl doesn't wanna make a public appearance without a trip to the salon and the clinique counter.

She would have to go shackled and chained.

What a lovely thought-picture it is.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1573 on: December 16, 2008, 10:01:23 AM »

Junior high, i believe, and I'm sure there was much more going on there than snacking!!
Smoking weed does give some the munchies....
makes me think that the ONLY legal thing Kiomarie and Casey did out there was toss back a   few twinkies!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: December 16, 2008, 10:04:22 AM »

If there is any respect left for Caylee from that family then it shouldn't even be a thought for Casey to attend the funeral. It would be the biggest circus you have ever seen.

I think the experts on NG last night said it well when asked about that....No!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: December 16, 2008, 10:04:59 AM »

Good Morning.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1576 on: December 16, 2008, 10:07:40 AM »

Good Morning. If the Anthonys get immunity, in exchange they would have to tell everything they know. But that would not excuse lies under oath, clean up, and if perhaps George helped with disposal of Caylee's remains, or anything else they did covering up for Casey. So I don't know how all this is going to play out.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: December 16, 2008, 10:08:03 AM »

Good Morning.

pb

Good Morning Pink ..Hope you are warm where you are.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: December 16, 2008, 10:08:46 AM »

If there is any respect left for Caylee from that family then it shouldn't even be a thought for Casey to attend the funeral. It would be the biggest circus you have ever seen.

I think the experts on NG last night said it well when asked about that....No!

Very sad.
I hope this case serves as an example of mental illness and the harm it causes. Most prisoners are mentally ill and we need to be able to see the signs before the death of a beautiful child happens again.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: December 16, 2008, 10:10:52 AM »

Good Morning. If the Anthonys get immunity, in exchange they would have to tell everything they know. But that would not excuse lies under oath, clean up, and if perhaps George helped with disposal of Caylee's remains, or anything else they did covering up for Casey. So I don't know how all this is going to play out.
I think George knew and threatened Casey which lead to the disposal. I don't think he consciously or physically helped.
Cindy consciously washed the pants and refused to turn over receipts. She panicked and while responsible for making national publicity she f'ed up because she's not that smart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.