April 24, 2024, 06:54:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310813 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1660 on: December 16, 2008, 11:30:23 AM »

FOX NEWS reporting on the case now.....
what did they say, what did they say.............................Did they tell Lee that he needs to take them stupid looking socks off1

HeHe HH, you make me    No, no commentating on Lees bad taste 

Phil Keating ::::Monkey Whistle:::: reported on the hearing at 2 p.m. and said that FOX had some really good pics of the activity of the crime scene this a.m.

I bet Phil Keating makes Lee feel inadequite!   

Lisa

I bet Charlie Brown does too 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1661 on: December 16, 2008, 11:31:19 AM »

FOX NEWS reporting on the case now.....
what did they say, what did they say.............................Did they tell Lee that he needs to take them stupid looking socks off1

HeHe HH, you make me    No, no commentating on Lees bad taste 

Phil Keating ::::Monkey Whistle:::: reported on the hearing at 2 p.m. and said that FOX had some really good pics of the activity of the crime scene this a.m.

I bet Phil Keating makes Lee feel inadequite!   

Lisa

I bet My Little Pony makes Lee feel inadequate! Just sayin'

I remember you, Caylee.
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1662 on: December 16, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »

wow looking through more pics she seems have been arrested

her name is victoria aleman  --08050322

its under her pics OMG what is wrong with these people???? 

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=138228460&albumID=749296&imageID=6079614

scroll down to see it.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1663 on: December 16, 2008, 11:31:32 AM »

KLAAS, YOU'RE HERE!!
Please check you email when you get time!! 

Do we know what the emergency hearing is about!!??? 

And where is Goodanmad, I'll bet she is without power!!!??? 

Mass kudos to everyone!!! You're all sounding good this morning!!! 

Well, nice to see my little Monken missed me I just came into work late due to crappy roads. We still have power and several inches of lovely fluffy snow. My doggy doesn't know what to think. Poor little doggy walking in the snow. 

I put myself on a little timeout yesterday afternoon, thinking I might be PMS'ing on the cage. Yep, I said it. 

Ok, what is new?

Don't worry, I think this case has us all feeling like were PMS'ing!

Lisa
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1664 on: December 16, 2008, 11:31:46 AM »

in Vickys photos there is an album stating July4 in tampa, wasnt this when casey said ZG and sis went to tampa??

anyone know?? If so I think its a safe bet to where they are going next......

Just when you think she cant get any crazier....she DOES

I think Casey said she spent July 4 with "Jeff Hopkins" in Jacksonville.  But now I am wonder if Vicky was in a car wreck in Tampa?  I'm too chicken to e-mail her!

Lisa

Lisa, I wonder why this Vicky hasn't contacted LE about all the similarities regarding herself & ZG.  (Maybe she has and we don't know).  But you would think if she is onto Casey using her life, she would atleast have her profile set to private???   

Good question, but I do know that LE has spoken to her.  Her interview just hasn't been released.

Lisa

Oh really    Hmmmmm very 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1665 on: December 16, 2008, 11:33:52 AM »

wow looking through more pics she seems have been arrested

her name is victoria aleman  --08050322

its under her pics OMG what is wrong with these people???? 

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=138228460&albumID=749296&imageID=6079614

scroll down to see it.

and she lists her occupation as a daycare worker??   
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1666 on: December 16, 2008, 11:33:56 AM »

I went over the photos of Caylee and Lee, I see similarities.
I heard George say to Larry King that the father of Caylee is deceased and was from the Carolinas. 

Why hasn't the paternal grandparents said anything??  Even if they wern't told,  their sons time in Florida and passing  would lead to the possibility and they probably would come forward.

Casey had her only panic attack when told of the finding of PHYSICAL evidence, she does not want a dna test of Caylee IMO.

I say Lee is the Father of Caylee. 

My son looks a lot like my brother and he is definately not my son's father.  Families look alike.  I have a really hard time believeing her lies on this one.
Nope not buyin it.

That has to make Mallory feel real good.  Her boyfriend possibly impregnated his sister!

Lisa

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1667 on: December 16, 2008, 11:35:40 AM »

Hi Perri !! Smile
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1668 on: December 16, 2008, 11:35:41 AM »

I heard George say to Larry King that the father of Caylee is deceased and was from the Carolinas. 

Why hasn't the paternal grandparents said anything??  Even if they wern't told,  their sons time in Florida and passing  would lead to the possibility and they probably would come forward.

Casey had her only panic attack when told of the finding of PHYSICAL evidence, she does not want a dna test of Caylee IMO.

Not disputing the theory that Lee could be the daddy. I have had that thought myself. Maybe. Maybe not. But family resemblance between uncle and niece or nephew is perfectly normal. My brother and I both look a lot like our father and like each other. So, we can see a little of each other in our children. And no there is no inbreeding involved. None of that chit. 

Casey is freaking about the body being found b/c she thought no body = no conviction. They already had Caylee's DNA I believe ... from evidence collected previously and from Jesse Grund's DNA test. I could be wrong but I think so.

I remember you, Caylee.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: December 16, 2008, 11:35:48 AM »

in Vickys photos there is an album stating July4 in tampa, wasnt this when casey said ZG and sis went to tampa??

I think Casey said she spent July 4 with "Jeff Hopkins" in Jacksonville.  But now I am wonder if Vicky was in a car wreck in Tampa?  I'm too chicken to e-mail her!

Lisa

Lisa, I wonder why this Vicky hasn't contacted LE about all the similarities regarding herself & ZG.  (Maybe she has and we don't know).  But you would think if she is onto Casey using her life, she would atleast have her profile set to private???   

Good question, but I do know that LE has spoken to her.  Her interview just hasn't been released.

Lisa

Oh really    Hmmmmm very 
Iiasen is online according to her My-space.....................go ahead charlie girl...ask him something......Im too chicken!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: December 16, 2008, 11:35:51 AM »

That has to make Mallory feel real good.  Her boyfriend possibly impregnated his sister!

Lisa

My son looks a lot like my brother and he is definately not my son's father.  Families look alike.  I have a really hard time believeing her lies on this one.
Nope not buyin it.  EDIT MINE

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: December 16, 2008, 11:36:26 AM »

Hi Perri !! Smile

Hello Carlie!  How are you!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1672 on: December 16, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony arrive at Universal Studios.

Do No Evil 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: December 16, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »

Hi Perri !! Smile

Hello Carlie!  How are you!

heehee!  that's SORRY CHARLIE

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1674 on: December 16, 2008, 11:38:14 AM »

Lisa

Nope not buyin it.  EDIT MINE

I don't think he's the father, but the speculation probably makes Mallory feel like crap.  I know I would.

Lisa
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: December 16, 2008, 11:39:00 AM »

Lisa

Lisa

Oh really    Hmmmmm very 

How do you know they spoke to her?

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: December 16, 2008, 11:39:42 AM »

I am off to the gym.  THis case has me stressed and i need a little outlet. BBL

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1677 on: December 16, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »

Lisa

Lisa

Oh really    Hmmmmm very 
Iiasen is online according to her My-space.....................go ahead charlie girl...ask him something......Im too chicken!

No way HH, I fell for Old Fart doing that to me last time.

I had to take Xanax after talking to TB and worrying for a month that I may be contacted by LE......  YOU DO IT   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1678 on: December 16, 2008, 11:41:24 AM »

Lisa

Lisa

Oh really    Hmmmmm very 

How do you know they spoke to her?

It's in one of the document dumps where LE asks Katie Sue Robinson (Vicky's BFF) who works at Sawgrass, to come in for an interview.  She flat out refuses, and says that they should speak with Vicky, who is friends with Casey.  So I am pretty sure that LE spoke with Vicky.

Lisa
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: December 16, 2008, 11:41:44 AM »

I knew I was leaving at the right moment!  No way I'm contacting anybody!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.