March 28, 2024, 07:30:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 308070 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1740 on: December 16, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »

HH & Perri, I bet QuietMonkey would talk to Iiason......

Lets ask and see..................always good to pass the buck!!!
I know, let's get Mikey do it. He'll do anything!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1741 on: December 16, 2008, 12:18:56 PM »

Caution - I DID NOT write this OR Support this.  I found it on another website discussion forum.  THIS IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!

Did Caylee Deserve Death:

That is what the Lord Jesus is saying.  Yes, it is shocking.  And sad, isn’t it?  And very, very unexpected.  According to Some: What is this world coming to when a child that age has already turned her life over to the devil? First, there was that prepubescent harlot, Jon Benet Ramsey, who deliberately tantalized pedophiles with her skanky makeup and revealing outfits. And now, this misfit. Honestly, I know people always blame the parents, but some childen are just evil. In fact, the mother was really doing nothing more than carrying out God’s edict in Deuteronomy 21:18-21:

“If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

I recognize these verses speak specifically of sons. But I don’t think that means daughters are exempt from the mandate. They simply aren’t mentioned because women weren’t really deemed worth mentioning back then. God has never held us in particularly high esteem. After all, we were essentially an afterthought, created purely to keep Adam company. And Eve certainly didn’t help our cause when she disobeyed God and ate that fruit, leading God to curse us all with the pain of childbearing.

Thank goodness, though, that Jesus turned that pain into a blessing. Despite our many shortcomings, women can still ascend into heaven, as long as we bear children (1 Timothy 2:15). I love my four children dearly and wouldn’t trade any of them for anything. But I’m not sure I would have had even the first, were it not a prerequisite for a woman to enter heaven.

I realize that secular (i.e., Satanic) law does not recognize God’s Word, and that the state will feel the need to punish the mother. I just hope the punishment isn’t too harsh. After all, the child was clearly unruly. It’s not as though the mother killed a perfect stranger.

Well, I can assure you the above is not even remotely true. And for anyone to misquote scripture in attempt to make it believeable, they have obviously either been blinded to the real truth, or they haven't read the bible in it's context. I could get on a soapbox here, but I will leave it at that.
I really don't even know what to say about that. Hope your little boy is feeling better, he sure is a cutie.

Reminds me of those Westboro Baptist Church whack-a-loons!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1742 on: December 16, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »

I have a theory of the reason LE went back to search the Anthony's home so quickly after the body was found.....remember those pavers that george said he had just layed.......well Casey was familar with the area and she knew it was likely to be under water at some point, because thats just how Florida is....it always rains here in the summer really hard and leaves lots of swamp land underwater,  well maybe she put some of tyhose pabers inside the bag so that when it did rain and that area was to go under water the body wouldnt float or move and would stay in the same place, as it seems it did....The LE would recognize those automaticaly!!!!!!!!!

Could Casey have used the borrowed shovel to dig one up?  Please someone explain to me what a paver is exactly.  I don't know, tia Smile
It is very likely she borrowed the shovel to dig pavers up. Pavers can come in different size and shapes, I'm guessing it is easier to lay them out then pouring cement. I think you lay them out and put sand or something in btw. and make what ever design you want. 
  thats right Rose...............it wouldnt be hard to remove one and who's to say there wasnt extra ones in the shed, to be used if one was to get broken or stained.........

and what about all the interest in the shed during the last search? Hmmm....

I remember you, Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: December 16, 2008, 12:20:35 PM »

Caution - I DID NOT write this OR Support this.  I found it on another website discussion forum.  THIS IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!

It's scary that there are really people walking around, thinking like this.. 

Whoever wrote that post (not CC) is a VERY scary person. 

I Stand With The Girl
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1744 on: December 16, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »

I have a theory of the reason LE went back to search the Anthony's home so quickly after the body was found.....remember those pavers that george said he had just layed.......well Casey was familar with the area and she knew it was likely to be under water at some point, because thats just how Florida is....it always rains here in the summer really hard and leaves lots of swamp land underwater,  well maybe she put some of tyhose pabers inside the bag so that when it did rain and that area was to go under water the body wouldnt float or move and would stay in the same place, as it seems it did....The LE would recognize those automaticaly!!!!!!!!!

Could Casey have used the borrowed shovel to dig one up?  Please someone explain to me what a paver is exactly.  I don't know, tia Smile
It is very likely she borrowed the shovel to dig pavers up. Pavers can come in different size and shapes, I'm guessing it is easier to lay them out then pouring cement. I think you lay them out and put sand or something in btw. and make what ever design you want. 
Most pavers are half the thickness of a brick and solid with no holes in them.
Thanks, I was trying to explain, but didn't know exactly how they are put down. I've seen them in people's yards, but that's about it.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1745 on: December 16, 2008, 12:21:18 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: December 16, 2008, 12:21:39 PM »

December 16th, 2008 12:10 PM Eastern
A Forensic Look at the Caylee Anthony Developments

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/12/16/a-forensic-look-at-the-caylee-anthony-developments/

by Greta Van Susteren
Last night, forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden and forensic scientist Dr. Henry Lee, who is doing work for the defense team for Casey Anthony, stopped by ON THE RECORD and gave us an idea of how investigators will analyze and use the newly-discovered bones in the Caylee Anthony case. We may soon know whether the remains of the missing toddler have been found … the science in this case could be key:

Video

Nothing new, just vid for those who might have missed this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: December 16, 2008, 12:21:39 PM »

Casually Cool...  We're not supposed to discuss religion here, and I know you said that isn't your opinion.. that it came from elsewhere. I just wanted to say that anybody who could type that bit about Caylee deserving Death because Jesus said so, is just plain wacked in the head. 

IMO, all things happen for a reason. Why anybody - any innocent person, child or adult- has to die, is beyond me. But it happens. We will all die some day.  Some people die under more tragic circumstances, and no I don't think you can ever really  understand why a beautiful child like Caylee had to leave the earth in the way she did.  But back to that "all things happen for a reason".. Cindy and George are seeing full force, the kind of person they raised. They are seeing what their lack of parenting, their mismanagement of their child, their overwhelming "do what you want to do" attitude (with little consequence), has led to.  Yes, Casey was an adult with the ability to make her own choices.  She could have ended up differently... but bottom line is that even now, she is making excuses, blaming others for her screw ups, and in many ways, is still getting away with her actions. And now her parents- and anybody else who even remotely gave a sh*t about either her or Caylee- have to live with the outcome of that (by the fact their only grandchild is dead) for the rest of their lives.

Too bad CA and GA are still operating in the same manner they have done all along. They aren't admitting or learning a thing from what has happened to little Caylee. They are as disgusting as KC.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: December 16, 2008, 12:22:33 PM »

I woke up this morning thinking about herbicide / pesticide sprayers.

I live in central Illinois where the current wind chill factor is -2f (that's "real feel" temp for all you East Coasters). But if i lived in Florida with the
"bun-length-roaches" politely called Palmetto bugs, you can be sure I'd have barrels of bug spray. 

What i was thinking about this morning with my caffeine intake is this -- what if LE took the Anthony's bug sprayers not as direct evidence but as rebuttal evidence. LE may not think the chemicals were directly used in the crime. But they need to be able say, in sworn testimony, that the chloroform was NOT an accidentally formed byproduct of pesticide/herbicide that was mixed/mishandled/inappropriately stored/etc.

The defense is going to be looking for any possible explanation for the presence of chloroform. The prosecution needs to be able to state that chloroform is not the byproduct of an accidental chemical mixture. That the chloroform was *deliberate*.

Now that is smart thinking. It could be one of the items the Body Farm dude asked LE to take from the house b/c he would know defense will dispute it.

Now please pass your coffee over here. 

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1749 on: December 16, 2008, 12:22:37 PM »

Thanks, I was trying to explain, but didn't know exactly how they are put down. I've seen them in people's yards, but that's about it.

Company that makes pavers:

http://www.pavestone.com/

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: December 16, 2008, 12:23:53 PM »

I live in central Illinois where the current wind chill factor is -2f (that's "real feel" temp for all you East Coasters). But if i lived in Florida with the
"bun-length-roaches" politely called Palmetto bugs, you can be sure I'd have barrels of bug spray. 

What i was thinking about this morning with my caffeine intake is this -- what if LE took the Anthony's bug sprayers not as direct evidence but as rebuttal evidence. LE may not think the chemicals were directly used in the crime. But they need to be able say, in sworn testimony, that the chloroform was NOT an accidentally formed byproduct of pesticide/herbicide that was mixed/mishandled/inappropriately stored/etc.

The defense is going to be looking for any possible explanation for the presence of chloroform. The prosecution needs to be able to state that chloroform is not the byproduct of an accidental chemical mixture. That the chloroform was *deliberate*.
That could be, I'm still freaked out with all that pesticide, when you have pets and a small child. But after seeing those horrific looking bugs I guess you have no choice, and maybe some of the pesticide is somewhat safe.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: December 16, 2008, 12:24:45 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

I remember you, Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: December 16, 2008, 12:24:51 PM »

PAVERS:

I Stand With The Girl
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1753 on: December 16, 2008, 12:25:10 PM »

It's scary that there are really people walking around, thinking like this.. 

You got that right, Sea Searcher.  The person who wrote it then come back and responded after being called an IDIOT and said it was not her opinion but was her parishoners' opinions.

Do No Evil 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: December 16, 2008, 12:26:55 PM »

Casually Cool...  We're not supposed to discuss religion here, and I know you said that isn't your opinion.. that it came from elsewhere. I just wanted to say that anybody who could type that bit about Caylee deserving Death because Jesus said so, is just plain wacked in the head. 

IMO, all things happen for a reason. Why anybody - any innocent person, child or adult- has to die, is beyond me. But it happens. We will all die some day.  Some people die under more tragic circumstances, and no I don't think you can ever really  understand why a beautiful child like Caylee had to leave the earth in the way she did.  But back to that "all things happen for a reason".. Cindy and George are seeing full force, the kind of person they raised. They are seeing what their lack of parenting, their mismanagement of their child, their overwhelming "do what you want to do" attitude (with little consequence), has led to.  Yes, Casey was an adult with the ability to make her own choices.  She could have ended up differently... but bottom line is that even now, she is making excuses, blaming others for her screw ups, and in many ways, is still getting away with her actions. And now her parents- and anybody else who even remotely gave a sh*t about either her or Caylee- have to live with the outcome of that (by the fact their only grandchild is dead) for the rest of their lives.

AM....I totally agree.  And if you listen to any of the A's interviews with LE, FBI, Casey, or anybody who will listen, they try to blame EVERYBODY AND ANYBODY ELSE.  So wonder where she learned that?  No excuse for murder that's for sure.

There was a lady on Dana's show that spoke (forgive me if my numbers are inaccurate) about 1500 children are murdered each year and 15% of them are murdered by their mothers.  I had no idea!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1755 on: December 16, 2008, 12:27:33 PM »

thats right Rose...............it wouldnt be hard to remove one and who's to say there wasnt extra ones in the shed, to be used if one was to get broken or stained.........
Bingo, I never thought of that, we have a few tiles for our kitchen, and bricks for our yard, if one gets damaged.
I thought I read somewhere that one of the pavers in front of Caylee's house didn't match the others. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: December 16, 2008, 12:28:12 PM »

Who thinks that Casey will be allowed at the funeral?

any thoughts....

The only funeral she will be allowed to is her own.

And I would gladly give her an engraved invitation to her own funeral!

No way in hooty hell she will go. She would need Secret Service to protect her azz and they still might not be enough. The threat from Cin Cin alone will be terrifying. Girl had better hope for a life behind bars where she'll be safe.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: December 16, 2008, 12:28:34 PM »

With the pavers, didn't George do some work in the backyard over the 4th of July, that involved pavers?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: December 16, 2008, 12:29:07 PM »

Good Point Brachiate! and    I remember my first visit to FL & the Palmetto bugs.  I slept with the light on the entire week & drove my brother crazy!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1759 on: December 16, 2008, 12:29:25 PM »

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

Are palmetto bugs the same thing as your Florida love bugs?  You know the ones that mate in mid-air?

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.