April 25, 2024, 10:01:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310863 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: December 16, 2008, 12:41:57 PM »

Klaas - TIA
That is the cutest thing I have seen yet.  Where did you get it?????  We have ice and freezing rain here in balmy Tulsa Oklahoma so I have had to cancel all appointments and cant go to the nursing home.  I cant even get my paper because my driveway is probably 300 feet (yards) a very long way down to the street and I would bust my bottom!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: December 16, 2008, 12:42:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18288396/detail.html

A sketch artist at the crime scene? JB has lost it. CNN Headline news talked to Dr Lee by phone a little while ago...he is back in CT.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1782 on: December 16, 2008, 12:43:19 PM »

Good morning monkeys!  I have been fighting with a nasty, nasty case of bronchitis and trying to get Christmas under control for the past few days.  Have been reading as much as possible but no time to stay and play.

I just got my last Christmas presents and cards mailed at the post office.  A little old lady tried to cut in line and I shot her down!  Nicely, but firmly.

I am watching Jamie Floyd on TruTV and they are covering the Caylee case in a little while.  Do you think that LE KNOW that is Caylee by now but are not announcing it because that will open the door to the defense to have access to the scene?  I mean it was supposedly a "priority", how long can it take?
I certainly hope you will feel better for Christmas. I think they know this is Caylee, and are taking their time at the scene, which I'm glad for, so they get everthing, and the defense cannot find any other evidence.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: December 16, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »

KLAAS, YOU'RE HERE!!
Please check you email when you get time!! 

Do we know what the emergency hearing is about!!??? 

And where is Goodanmad, I'll bet she is without power!!!??? 

Mass kudos to everyone!!! You're all sounding good this morning!!! 

Well, nice to see my little Monken missed me I just came into work late due to crappy roads. We still have power and several inches of lovely fluffy snow. My doggy doesn't know what to think. Poor little doggy walking in the snow. 

I put myself on a little timeout yesterday afternoon, thinking I might be PMS'ing on the cage. Yep, I said it. 

Ok, what is new?

Thanks for thinking about us, Goodnmad!!!  He he!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: December 16, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »

Caution - I DID NOT write this OR Support this.  I found it on another website discussion forum.  THIS IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!

Did Caylee Deserve Death:

Snipped

I don't even have to ask.   I know which website and which poster.  This person is known for this type of thing.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1785 on: December 16, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »

Why even bring something like "Did Caylee Deserve Death" here, Casually Cool?  What is the value?  Did Casey or her family say this?  Or anyone related to the case?  It also has a religious slant, which we have been trying to keep off the Caylee threads to cut down disagreements.   

Didn't mean to cause such an uproar, Muffy.  I just thought (probably wrongly) that others should see the evil that is out in the world.  I will not ever mention anything controversail again, sorry.

Do No Evil 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1786 on: December 16, 2008, 12:44:57 PM »

Caution - I DID NOT write this OR Support this.  I found it on another website discussion forum.  THIS IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!

It's scary that there are really people walking around, thinking like this.. 

You got that right, Sea Searcher.  The person who wrote it then come back and responded after being called an IDIOT and said it was not her opinion but was her parishoners' opinions.

Unbelievable...then people wonder how the Charles Manson, David Koresh cults get formed.. feeding on peoples fears and lack of understanding.... chasing spaceships behind comets and so on...it's really sad
Blind faith in anything...will get you killed 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: December 16, 2008, 12:46:00 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

Are palmetto bugs the same thing as your Florida love bugs?  You know the ones that mate in mid-air?

Palmetto bugs are basically giant, agressive roaches that aren't afraid of anything! We have them in Tennessee too. I don't have a clue if they have anything to do with decomposition, but I have had them chase me before, I kid you not! 
I'm sitting here in horror, I'm not terribly afraid of bugs, but if they decided to chase me I can't imagine.

Actually, our bug guy said that roaches are not the hardest thing to kill.  The residual spray kills them as soon as they walk through it which is why they spray all around the outside of the house, so they don't get in.  It is the damnable spiders that are hard to get rid of!  We had a wolf spider in one the bathrooms and that sucker took half a can of spider spray!  Banana spiders are so big that I just leave them alone.  We had one living on the soffets (I think that is what you call it) on the side of our house and we just walked a big circle around him.  We even named him "Squishy"!  If you got near his web he would sort of jump up and down, scared the crap out of me.  I hate spiders.  And Snakes. 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: December 16, 2008, 12:46:13 PM »

A sketch artist at the crime scene? JB has lost it. CNN Headline news talked to Dr Lee by phone a little while ago...he is back in CT.

[/quote  I've never heard about a sketch artist at a crime scene, maybe it happens, I have no idea.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1789 on: December 16, 2008, 12:46:32 PM »

JoesamasMama...Sorry to hear about your tire, and why is it so cold in Texas.  If the lawyer for the Anthonys is saying they have done nothing wrong like obstruction, why would they need immunity now for?
Aww that's sweet No Rose. Guess I can't do anything about it until tomorrow if it warms up. It was snowing a minute ago. Sea Searcher may like the snow but I hate it. They have done wrong, their new attorney is drinking the kookaid.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: December 16, 2008, 12:47:35 PM »

Did Caylee Deserve Death:

That is what the Lord Jesus is saying.  Yes, it is shocking.  And sad, isn’t it?  And very, very unexpected.  According to Some: What is this world coming to when a child that age has already turned her life over to the devil? First, there was that prepubescent harlot, Jon Benet Ramsey, who deliberately tantalized pedophiles with her skanky makeup and revealing outfits. And now, this misfit. Honestly, I know people always blame the parents, but some childen are just evil. In fact, the mother was really doing nothing more than carrying out God’s edict in Deuteronomy 21:18-21:

Why even acknowledge ignorance?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: December 16, 2008, 12:47:50 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony arrive at Universal Studios.

Why doesn't she just get him a leash?

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: December 16, 2008, 12:48:08 PM »

Here are some things that we on this forum have come up with that might be in the bag and lead back to the Anthony home.

1.  PAVERS -  There are usually some extra ones when a walkway or patio or whatever is made and those might have been stored in the shed.  Perhaps Casey wanted a paver to weight down the bag if she intended to put it in water.

2.  TRASH SUCH AS BILLS, ENVELOPES, ETC. -  In her haste, Casey may have taken a trash bag from a can and in the bottom it may have had torn up bills, messages, notes, envelopes, etc. that she did not notice.

3.  A COMFORTER, TOWEL, ETC. -- Most mothers who kill wrap their dead children in something.  It is a natural instinct, they say, for the parent to want to place the child in something warm and familiar or in water.  Even a cold fish like Casey may have done that.

4.  A CROSS OR BEADS OR TOY --  Likewise, moms who kill often include something symbolic when they dispose of the body. 

5.  A NEWSPAPER OR MAGAZINE OR PHOTOGRAPH --  Something with the Anthony name on it or that clearly shows the Anthonys, such as a picture.  She could have used paper to wrap the body or to provide a cushion to catch any leaks.

6.  CHEMICALS OR POWDERS -- Something that she imagined might lessen the smell that could be traced back to the Anthony shed or cupboard.

7.  PIECES OF CLOTHING --  Though they say nothing is missing in terms of clothing from the house, they could be lying about that.  Clothes probably disintegrate in water and may have been torn off by animals when the waters receded.

If Caylee died in the car, why would Casey go back to the house with the body?  I think she felt safest in that house, less anxious about being discovered in the act of getting rid of the body, more able to find things, etc.  And she probably thought that nobody would ever suspect her parents, and since she was not living at home at the time, maybe she reasoned that nobody would search the house that much.  Finally, I think she knew in her heart of hearts that if she needed protection, her family would give it to her, no matter what she had done.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: December 16, 2008, 12:48:43 PM »

JoesamasMama...Sorry to hear about your tire, and why is it so cold in Texas.  If the lawyer for the Anthonys is saying they have done nothing wrong like obstruction, why would they need immunity now for?
Aww that's sweet No Rose. Guess I can't do anything about it until tomorrow if it warms up. It was snowing a minute ago. Sea Searcher may like the snow but I hate it. They have done wrong, their new attorney is drinking the kookaid.
I like the snow and use to it, growing up in Wisconsin, but snow in Texas, how often does that happen?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1794 on: December 16, 2008, 12:48:47 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

"Happy place, happy place, happy place......"

Lisa
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: December 16, 2008, 12:49:23 PM »

Judge Strickland has called an emergency hearing for today at 2 PM.  Defense said they have flown in experts who are WAITING for access.   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1796 on: December 16, 2008, 12:49:31 PM »

oh, did anyone else catch Ashley Banfield on "Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell" last night? Umm, well what about evidence tying the crime back to the Anthony home and to Casey's bedroom? And let's not forget Casey's trunk? WTH are these people thinking? 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/15/ijvm.01.html

BANFIELD: I got to be honest with you. This whole idea that the stories are fabricated, it`s been difficult to trace leads. We don`t know if some of the evidence that`s discovered on the scene is going to be evidence from the Anthony home.

I want to give all of my deference to Jayne Weintraub. But I think there`s a possibility that a deal could be offered to Casey Anthony. They didn`t go with the death penalty because they didn`t have any aggravating factors; maybe the body will provide some, maybe not. But without a good amount of evidence, a deal is a great thing for prosecutors to offer. So I wouldn`t discount that right away.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`re saying Ashleigh that maybe they will go up to her and say we could put the death penalty back on the table. You better tell us exactly what happened. This is your last chance. If you do, maybe we`ll take it back off the table where it is right now.

BANFIELD: You know, there`s that opportunity, but there`s also, you know, start talking to save your life. Or the prosecutors are thinking, what am I going to do with a whole bunch of evidence of Casey Anthony on the body of her daughter? They lived together. There`s going to be evidence of Casey Anthony anywhere her daughter`s possible remains might be found. It`s very hard to tie that.

Yes, some forensics might be able to see that maybe there`s only one set of prints on the duct tape. But barring that, it`s very hard to suggest that just because there is DNA or there`s fibers or hair or fingerprints of a mom on her daughter`s body that the mom did it. They live together.

WEINTRAUB: Why should she plead to the count if they are not going to be able to prove that?

BANFIELD: Well, they don`t tell her that, and maybe her lawyer isn`t going to be smart enough to figure that out.

I remember you, Caylee.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: December 16, 2008, 12:50:31 PM »

OT, I read that if you want a natural way to keep roaches out of your cabinets, lay bay leaves on the shelves.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: December 16, 2008, 12:50:43 PM »

[/quote  I've never heard about a sketch artist at a crime scene, maybe it happens, I have no idea.
They are in court sometimes but a crime scene sounds pretty stupid. Must be another one of the "unpaid" experts joining the team.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: December 16, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »

FOX NEWS reporting on the case now.....
what did they say, what did they say.............................Did they tell Lee that he needs to take them stupid looking socks off1

omg. i thought the same thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.