April 26, 2024, 02:08:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310947 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1840 on: December 16, 2008, 01:12:26 PM »

What do you guys think the judge will do at 2:00?

I so want him to stick to his guns!

My bet is that the defense will get some concessions. They'll ask for videotapes already made and tapes to be done from here on out. Their object is to be able to criticize the methodology of the investigation of the crime scene and the improper handling of evidence. Basically they want anything at all to point to and say transfer happened, yada, yada, yada.

I want them to walk out of court with zip.

I want them to walk out with fat lips ... sorry too much Ultimate Fighter watching for me. But yeah I really do wish someone would slap the taste out of Baez's mouth. Just once.

I remember you, Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1841 on: December 16, 2008, 01:12:39 PM »

If the defense can get their hands on ANY of the remains, particulary the skull, they'll have access to the teeth, and they'll decalre the remains as those of Caylee. That would position them better in court to argue they have a right to be present during the investigation of the scene where the remains were found.

Remember that the prosecution argues that until a positive ID was made, it would be disrespectful to allow the defense for Casey to be present.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: December 16, 2008, 01:12:44 PM »

You are looking extra special and extra pretty today!  Have a good day!!

Thanks!  And I hope you have a good day too 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: December 16, 2008, 01:13:17 PM »

Here are some things that we on this forum have come up with that might be in the bag and lead back to the Anthony home.

1.  PAVERS -  There are usually some extra ones when a walkway or patio or whatever is made and those might have been stored in the shed.  Perhaps Casey wanted a paver to weight down the bag if she intended to put it in water.

2.  TRASH SUCH AS BILLS, ENVELOPES, ETC. -  In her haste, Casey may have taken a trash bag from a can and in the bottom it may have had torn up bills, messages, notes, envelopes, etc. that she did not notice.

3.  A COMFORTER, TOWEL, ETC. -- Most mothers who kill wrap their dead children in something.  It is a natural instinct, they say, for the parent to want to place the child in something warm and familiar or in water.  Even a cold fish like Casey may have done that.

4.  A CROSS OR BEADS OR TOY --  Likewise, moms who kill often include something symbolic when they dispose of the body. 

5.  A NEWSPAPER OR MAGAZINE OR PHOTOGRAPH --  Something with the Anthony name on it or that clearly shows the Anthonys, such as a picture.  She could have used paper to wrap the body or to provide a cushion to catch any leaks.

6.  CHEMICALS OR POWDERS -- Something that she imagined might lessen the smell that could be traced back to the Anthony shed or cupboard.

7.  PIECES OF CLOTHING --  Though they say nothing is missing in terms of clothing from the house, they could be lying about that.  Clothes probably disintegrate in water and may have been torn off by animals when the waters receded.

If Caylee died in the car, why would Casey go back to the house with the body?  I think she felt safest in that house, less anxious about being discovered in the act of getting rid of the body, more able to find things, etc.  And she probably thought that nobody would ever suspect her parents, and since she was not living at home at the time, maybe she reasoned that nobody would search the house that much.  Finally, I think she knew in her heart of hearts that if she needed protection, her family would give it to her, no matter what she had done.

Thanks for putting this together.  Its a good list.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1844 on: December 16, 2008, 01:13:25 PM »

It's probabaly the only thing that likes me after my last post.

I thought it was interesting...although it is nonsense..not more so than quoting the A's , which brings plenty of BS to this forum as well 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: December 16, 2008, 01:13:49 PM »

I think the reason why the presser from the A's this AM admitting that Caylee was dead is so when Baez goes in today the SA can't say...hey even the GP don't think this is their GD
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: December 16, 2008, 01:14:28 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

Are palmetto bugs the same thing as your Florida love bugs?  You know the ones that mate in mid-air?

No..they look a little different....watch out...I think this one likes you 

Aww, don't feel that way!  I sometimes post stuff that other nutcases write.

Lisa

I just ate lunch..............hummmmmmmm
I hate bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: December 16, 2008, 01:14:44 PM »

The constant re-posting of that bug is grossing me out.
The constant re-posting of that religious stuff is grossing me out.
None of us agree, why keep giving it the attention.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: December 16, 2008, 01:15:55 PM »

Unless diminished capacity is established, we are all ultimately responsible for our own actions.  Women give birth to unwanted children every day all over the world but the vast majority of them do not kill them. 

Regardless of the actions of her parents, what they may or may not have done as far as rearing practices, Casey is very likely the only one involved in the act of taking the life of her child. 

Casey is likely the only person who made the decision to either kill her child or to behave in actions likely to result in death.  Call it a defense of the Anthonys or anything else, but it's just a fact that we are all responsible for our actions in the end. 

I think blaming the parents for the actions of adult children is just a cop out because I have seen too many good parents produce dreadful offspring.  And the reverse.  Some would have found themselves out on their ear with surprise unwed pregnancy but that didn't happen to Casey at all even though she may have denied being pregnant until quite late in pregnancy.

I don't think I buy into the incest rumors until better documented either as sounds more like Casey fantasies.  Yes, such things do happen but she also has long record of fantasy and lies and attention seeking.  I think it was Casey saying she was just so hot no one could resist her. 

So guess I am just not in a mood to blame everybody today, just Casey for what she did.  I don't see this as complicated or convoluted but fairly straight-forward case and further don't expect the Prosecutor will have much difficulty obtaining conviction.  Do not see it as a death penalty case as only single life was taken and that is usually reserved for the worst of the worst, mass murderers, etc.

Given the open court system in Florida, perhaps we will have a list of times recovered with the remains before trial and have a good idea of how it is going to be prosecuted.  Florida is one of the most open states so we have a wealth of material with which to work.  Aruba should be so open!

Just my two cents worth for today.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: December 16, 2008, 01:16:55 PM »

I think the reason why the presser from the A's this AM admitting that Caylee was dead is so when Baez goes in today the SA can't say...hey even the GP don't think this is their GD

HUH? The Anthony's released a statement this morning?

Link please?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1850 on: December 16, 2008, 01:17:21 PM »

Sorry if already posted

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

snip:    Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.

Oh yeah?  Is Conway gonna hold a gun to their heads?  Or are they gonna be reading his script? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: December 16, 2008, 01:18:06 PM »

Here are some things that we on this forum have come up with that might be in the bag and lead back to the Anthony home.

1.  PAVERS -  There are usually some extra ones when a walkway or patio or whatever is made and those might have been stored in the shed.  Perhaps Casey wanted a paver to weight down the bag if she intended to put it in water.

2.  TRASH SUCH AS BILLS, ENVELOPES, ETC. -  In her haste, Casey may have taken a trash bag from a can and in the bottom it may have had torn up bills, messages, notes, envelopes, etc. that she did not notice.

3.  A COMFORTER, TOWEL, ETC. -- Most mothers who kill wrap their dead children in something.  It is a natural instinct, they say, for the parent to want to place the child in something warm and familiar or in water.  Even a cold fish like Casey may have done that.

4.  A CROSS OR BEADS OR TOY --  Likewise, moms who kill often include something symbolic when they dispose of the body. 

5.  A NEWSPAPER OR MAGAZINE OR PHOTOGRAPH --  Something with the Anthony name on it or that clearly shows the Anthonys, such as a picture.  She could have used paper to wrap the body or to provide a cushion to catch any leaks.

6.  CHEMICALS OR POWDERS -- Something that she imagined might lessen the smell that could be traced back to the Anthony shed or cupboard.

7.  PIECES OF CLOTHING --  Though they say nothing is missing in terms of clothing from the house, they could be lying about that.  Clothes probably disintegrate in water and may have been torn off by animals when the waters receded.

If Caylee died in the car, why would Casey go back to the house with the body?  I think she felt safest in that house, less anxious about being discovered in the act of getting rid of the body, more able to find things, etc.  And she probably thought that nobody would ever suspect her parents, and since she was not living at home at the time, maybe she reasoned that nobody would search the house that much.  Finally, I think she knew in her heart of hearts that if she needed protection, her family would give it to her, no matter what she had done.

Thanks for putting this together.  Its a good list.

Thanks, does help trying to think about this ugly case...(ugly as in casey..JMO)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1852 on: December 16, 2008, 01:18:31 PM »

They did? Do you have a link? I missed it. 

I remember you, Caylee.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: December 16, 2008, 01:19:32 PM »

HUH? The Anthony's released a statement this morning?

Link please?

Oh, good one.
How are we suppost to know if the a's are telling the truth THIS TIME????

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: December 16, 2008, 01:20:00 PM »

HH & Perri, I bet QuietMonkey would talk to Iiason......

Me too. 

You guys are too funny! As you can see I'm WAY behind. Have little one home sick from K today, and had to run out to buy some meds before. I'm here for a little while now trying to catch up!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1855 on: December 16, 2008, 01:20:18 PM »

Sorry if already posted

snip:    Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.

Oh yeah?  Is Conway gonna hold a gun to their heads?  Or are they gonna be reading his script? 

sorry sirensong, that wasn't directed 'at you', just my response to what you snipped.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: December 16, 2008, 01:20:18 PM »

If the defense can get their hands on ANY of the remains, particulary the skull, they'll have access to the teeth, and they'll decalre the remains as those of Caylee. That would position them better in court to argue they have a right to be present during the investigation of the scene where the remains were found.

Remember that the prosecution argues that until a positive ID was made, it would be disrespectful to allow the defense for Casey to be present.

I totally agree with this statement. The defense should have no rights to any information UNTIL it is proven that the body is Caylee's. I would hope that the Judge see's it this way also
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: December 16, 2008, 01:20:55 PM »

Sorry if already posted

Sorry clicked on the wrong post.....daaaa

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1858 on: December 16, 2008, 01:21:43 PM »

I still like you ... I'm prob on the chit list for posting the picture of that ginormous bug.

Umm, wait, that wasn't me. Zanny the Nanny ran in here and posted that bug pic to tease Lisa and then she ran out. I'm innocent I tell ya. Innocent. 

I have recovered from the pic!   I keep telling myself I will never see one in my house because it so dang cold right now!

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1859 on: December 16, 2008, 01:22:09 PM »

JoesamasMama...Sorry to hear about your tire, and why is it so cold in Texas.  If the lawyer for the Anthonys is saying they have done nothing wrong like obstruction, why would they need immunity now for?
Aww that's sweet No Rose. Guess I can't do anything about it until tomorrow if it warms up. It was snowing a minute ago. Sea Searcher may like the snow but I hate it. They have done wrong, their new attorney is drinking the kookaid.
I like the snow and use to it, growing up in Wisconsin, but snow in Texas, how often does that happen?
It might snow once a year, but not enought to make a snowman. Mostly it sleets here which it did last night. I hate cold. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.