April 24, 2024, 02:23:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310804 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: December 15, 2008, 01:34:38 PM »

I think the STATE did such a wonderful job during arguments regarding defense viewing/participating in the autopsy.  I'm listening to it now on TruTv.  I love the part where he states Dr. Henry Lee was on TV THAT SAME NIGHT talking about the death car!!  I like that STATE GUY !!

me too and he really made a point with that statement!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: December 15, 2008, 01:35:07 PM »

Hi, I'm new and jumping in with both feet....

Regarding the press release, it seems to hint that if the remains are in fact Caylee, they are close to accepting that Casey's responsible with the "ongoing investigation and prosecution of our daughter...will consume our lives with conflict."

Dunno, to me, that sentence says a lot.

emnic: Welcome to the cage! Glad you jumped in with both feet! Yes, it's interesting that the first 3 comments about that press release mentioned that same sentence. We monkeys are smart!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: December 15, 2008, 01:35:30 PM »

hmmm.. server's busy at you-know-where. Razz

Hey, we should be hearing pretty soon whether or not the skull belongs to Caylee.  And they said the ME was at the Anthony's home? Was that today? And is there any reason for the ME to go into the home, if that is not where the body/remains were found? So.. would Dr. G be there most likely to give them the news? (And does she actually have time to go in person to give the news?)

I thought Dr. G was back at the scene ....why would she be at the A's???

Somebody else posted that she was at the home..  I was just trying to figure out why she would go there, unless she was looking for something like a murder weapon? If there was skull damage or something.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #223 on: December 15, 2008, 01:36:06 PM »

Hey, we should be hearing pretty soon whether or not the skull belongs to Caylee.  And they said the ME was at the Anthony's home? Was that today? And is there any reason for the ME to go into the home, if that is not where the body/remains were found? So.. would Dr. G be there most likely to give them the news? (And does she actually have time to go in person to give the news?)

I think some things are flying that are confusing some of us ... I'm just sitting back and waiting for more definitive answers. 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: December 15, 2008, 01:36:54 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for the Anthony family released a statement from George and Cindy Anthony around noon Monday. It's the first of any kind of reaction since the remains of a child were found near their home last week. Meanwhile, the Anthonys have been informed by the Medical Examiner's Office that, once it's finished with the autopsy, the body will be released to the Anthonys, assuming the remains turn out to be Caylee's.

Attorney Brad Conway read a statement from George and Cindy asking the public to respect their privacy, adding that they are worn down and tired. The Anthonys were out of their home for a few days after the discovery was made last week, but are now back at their Hopespring Drive residence.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html#-
<snipped>

I HATE that the A's will get her remains.....I do believe they loved Caylee...but once they knew Caylee was deceased it seems like they turned their backs on her and their focus went towards Casey and making money for Casey's defense and THEMSELVES!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: December 15, 2008, 01:37:38 PM »

Regarding the press release, it seems to hint that if the remains are in fact Caylee, they are close to accepting that Casey's responsible with the "ongoing investigation and prosecution of our daughter...will consume our lives with conflict."

WELCOME, emnic!!

Oh, how I wish that were true!  Unfortunately, I think they are just going to stick with deny, deny, deny.  I hope I'm wrong.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #226 on: December 15, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »

CNN HLN is going to cover the story of the memorial being removed!!!!

Still waiting, they haven't covered it yet.

They just showed the whole video of him taking it away, and reporters asking why he's doing it. They also asked how KC and family were doing. How could he be such a creep?? And why do it when all those reporters are standing there, he knew they were going to come up and talk to him. I agree, there is something not right with him!! He totally pizzes me off!!!!
I noticed that he took the stuff in the house and didn't put it in the garbage.  Hmmm  No garbage bags in the house!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: December 15, 2008, 01:38:11 PM »

Did someone say Keating?  Oh that guy is so fine! I think we used to refer to him as "surfer dude" when he had the dark tan and his hair would blow in the wind while he was on Aruba.  Yep, he's nice!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: December 15, 2008, 01:38:26 PM »

Welcome to SM!!  I am sure they didn't write that!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: December 15, 2008, 01:38:38 PM »

FYI - Fox News has the "Grim find" video with reporter Phil Keating online now.

I remember you, Caylee.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #230 on: December 15, 2008, 01:40:06 PM »

WELCOME, emnic!!

Oh, how I wish that were true!  Unfortunately, I think they are just going to stick with deny, deny, deny.  I hope I'm wrong.

HI 3bsmom!! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 15, 2008, 01:41:49 PM »

CNN HLN is going to cover the story of the memorial being removed!!!!

Still waiting, they haven't covered it yet.

They just showed the whole video of him taking it away, and reporters asking why he's doing it. They also asked how KC and family were doing. How could he be such a creep?? And why do it when all those reporters are standing there, he knew they were going to come up and talk to him. I agree, there is something not right with him!! He totally pizzes me off!!!!
I noticed that he took the stuff in the house and didn't put it in the garbage.  Hmmm  No garbage bags in the house!

I think he took the toys to play with ... too bad a large cardboard sign was not among the items. It would have scared him away. 

I remember you, Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #232 on: December 15, 2008, 01:41:49 PM »

WELCOME,

i know this baby has been found..but right now im beside myself with sadness...i think the anthonys know now..and if cindy doesnt. George will get it thru to her. He was already tired of living a lie. Like everyone has said..if they love her,and support her..they wouldnt care that the streams were being broadcasted...it might even help if casey were to put on some real waterworks....but wow. its almost over guys, there is Justice For Caylee...

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: December 15, 2008, 01:42:03 PM »

Somebody else posted that she was at the home..  I was just trying to figure out why she would go there, unless she was looking for something like a murder weapon? If there was skull damage or something.

OK...gotcha...I do believe it was stated Dr. G was back at the scene not the A's house....I wondered why she was even back at the scene???  Since I don't really know what or why like you I can only speculate

Rest in Peace Caylee

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: December 15, 2008, 01:44:37 PM »

WELCOME, emnic!!

HI 3bsmom!! 

Hey CharlieGirl!!
It's nice to see you here!  I was worried about you since I didn't see you here for a couple of days when Caylee was found.  I'm glad to see you are ok.

I am watching CNN Headline News.  They showed a coversation with KC and her parents.  She is fine until CA asks her to raise her eyes up so she can see her.  Then KC breaks into tears.  SO GUILTY!!  And what a liar KC is.  Holy Cow!  How can someone do that so easily and so quickly?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: December 15, 2008, 01:44:58 PM »

As I've said before, George knows and has known in his gut and heart all along ... Cindy, well I'm not sure about her. Either she is in deep denial, deep DENY-ALL, or she is showing us that mother and daughter are indeed just alike.

On LKL the day before remains found. After clips of sweet baby Caylee were shown, George looked like his heart had been ripped out. Cindy looked, well, like Cindy.

I remember you, Caylee.
emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: December 15, 2008, 01:45:10 PM »

Thanks for the welcome...I've been reading here on & off for a long time, finally decided to participate. Smile

I don't have much time to keep up & on top of the conversations, but I read what I can when I can.
My theory about the whole thing goes back & forth between
1) a deliberate cold blooded, premeditated murder-made-to-look-like-a-kidnapping
2) a faked kidnapping gone wrong (Casey is clearly motivated by money)

The thought crossed my mind (when I was playing devil's advocate with myself) that Casey had been molested/abused and the abuser turned to Cayee, making Casey crack and kill Caylee to prevent her from being further harmed...but really, none of the stuff we've seen points to that so I've ditched that theory. I lean towards Casey faking a kidnapping to get $$ out of her parents, and screwing it up by accidentally killing Caylee. If ANYONE else was involved in Caylee's disappearance (a nanny for instance), Casey would've spilled her guts as soon as she was charged with 1st degree murder. I can't see Casey sacrificing herself for anyone, UNLESS she would be implicating herself in the process (ie, a faked kidnapping with accomplices).

Occam's Razor applies more often than not, though, so I tend to assume she killed her and attempted to make it look like a kidnapping.

*sigh*
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: December 15, 2008, 01:45:44 PM »

I could swear I just seen on Fox (Phil Keating) reporting that LE is getting ANOTHER SEARCH WARRANT FOR A'S home???

O/T is it me or is Phil Keating muscling out?

Lisa

I thought so from a video I saw this weekend.     
A new search warrant...is it true?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 15, 2008, 01:45:56 PM »

OK...gotcha...I do believe it was stated Dr. G was back at the scene not the A's house....I wondered why she was even back at the scene???  Since I don't really know what or why like you I can only speculate

Dr. G is now at the scene of the remains
11:53 a.m. Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia is now at the site of the unidentified remains in east Orange County.

Garavaglia, a forensic pathologist, is the star of the Discovery Channel's show, Dr. G: Medical Examiner.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-bones-121508,0,5946647.story

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: December 15, 2008, 01:45:57 PM »

Tears alert:  TES Tribute Video:  https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/
Chills, tears and beautiful.
If anyone knows the song details - please share.  Title, singer.

"There's A New Star Up In Heaven Tonight" by Chris de Burgh.
(I think.)
Thank you and Welcome to the cage!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.