April 20, 2024, 03:25:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310604 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: December 15, 2008, 01:46:49 PM »

Saturday, while wrapping presents for my grandchildren, Caylee kept racing through my mind and I was so very sad.  I kept thinking of that precious little girls body, lying all alone in those cold, dark woods.  She should be visiting Santa at the mall, telling him what she wants for Christmas.  She should be listening to stories about Baby Jesus, Rudolph, Frosty and Santa...all the things little ones love at this time of year!
She should be looking at presents under the lighted tree and wondering just what is in each package.  This is what children should be doing at this special time of year.  But, we can gather some assurance that although Caylee's little body may have been in those cold, dark woods, her little spirit will live forever and she will know no pain or suffering!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #241 on: December 15, 2008, 01:47:07 PM »

hmmm.. server's busy at you-know-where. Razz

Hey, we should be hearing pretty soon whether or not the skull belongs to Caylee.  And they said the ME was at the Anthony's home? Was that today? And is there any reason for the ME to go into the home, if that is not where the body/remains were found? So.. would Dr. G be there most likely to give them the news? (And does she actually have time to go in person to give the news?)

I thought Dr. G was back at the scene ....why would she be at the A's???

Somebody else posted that she was at the home..  I was just trying to figure out why she would go there, unless she was looking for something like a murder weapon? If there was skull damage or something.

OK...gotcha...I do believe it was stated Dr. G was back at the scene not the A's house....I wondered why she was even back at the scene???  Since I don't really know what or why like you I can only speculate

She was there to look at the new evidence...other than the bones recovered and shipped off thsi weekend

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #242 on: December 15, 2008, 01:48:32 PM »

OT

Wow guys, wat a time for my computer to get sick.   

I have missed this forum.  I have been reading on my hubby's laptop but I haven't been posting much.  These developsmets are crazy.  And amazing.  I guess God wanted all the glory for finding our Caylee.  Now I feel that the truth will comeout and that His will WILL be done in this case.  I will continue to trust in Him to bring justice to the precious little girl who is sitting on His lap even now. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: December 15, 2008, 01:50:06 PM »

OT

I have missed this forum.  I have been reading on my hubby's laptop but I haven't been posting much.  These developsmets are crazy.  And amazing.  I guess God wanted all the glory for finding our Caylee.  Now I feel that the truth will comeout and that His will WILL be done in this case.  I will continue to trust in Him to bring justice to the precious little girl who is sitting on His lap even now. 

Sorry to hear about your computer. Glad to see you back here posting!

Smile

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #244 on: December 15, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »

Hey CharlieGirl!!
It's nice to see you here!  I was worried about you since I didn't see you here for a couple of days when Caylee was found.  I'm glad to see you are ok.

I am watching CNN Headline News.  They showed a coversation with KC and her parents.  She is fine until CA asks her to raise her eyes up so she can see her.  Then KC breaks into tears.  SO GUILTY!!  And what a liar KC is.  Holy Cow!  How can someone do that so easily and so quickly?

I had the granddaughter all day Thurs & Fri last week.  Everythings fine, thanks for your concern 

I hate listening to those videos.  What do you think Casey meant when she said "I haven't said anything MOM, dont worry"???  I must have been watching them when you were as well.  I seriously have to mute the volume when she is speaking 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #245 on: December 15, 2008, 01:51:44 PM »

on another site they said Fox News is running

"Investigators Are Building A Case Against The Anthonys"   

anyone here watching right now???

Are they just being sensational?

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: December 15, 2008, 01:52:58 PM »

hmmm.. server's busy at you-know-where. Razz

Hey, we should be hearing pretty soon whether or not the skull belongs to Caylee.  And they said the ME was at the Anthony's home? Was that today? And is there any reason for the ME to go into the home, if that is not where the body/remains were found? So.. would Dr. G be there most likely to give them the news? (And does she actually have time to go in person to give the news?)

I thought Dr. G was back at the scene ....why would she be at the A's???

Somebody else posted that she was at the home..  I was just trying to figure out why she would go there, unless she was looking for something like a murder weapon? If there was skull damage or something.

OK...gotcha...I do believe it was stated Dr. G was back at the scene not the A's house....I wondered why she was even back at the scene???  Since I don't really know what or why like you I can only speculate

Dr. G is now at the scene of the remains
11:53 a.m. Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia is now at the site of the unidentified remains in east Orange County.

Garavaglia, a forensic pathologist, is the star of the Discovery Channel's show, Dr. G: Medical Examiner.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-bones-121508,0,5946647.story

Thanks Brandi!!

Dr. G is now at the scene of the remains
11:53 a.m. Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia is now at the site of the unidentified remains in east Orange County.

Garavaglia, a forensic pathologist, is the star of the Discovery Channel's show, Dr. G: Medical Examiner.

Search continues near the home of Caylee Marie Anthony
11:41 a.m. It could be days before Orange County crime scene technicians and FBI forensic investigators are done processing the scene where the remains of a small child were found last week.

A team from the medical examiner's office just arrived at the crime scene on Hopespring and Suburban drives. It's unknown why they returned or what their presence signifies.

I wonder what's going on????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: December 15, 2008, 01:53:13 PM »

Saturday, while wrapping presents for my grandchildren, Caylee kept racing through my mind and I was so very sad.  I kept thinking of that precious little girls body, lying all alone in those cold, dark woods.  She should be visiting Santa at the mall, telling him what she wants for Christmas.  She should be listening to stories about Baby Jesus, Rudolph, Frosty and Santa...all the things little ones love at this time of year!
She should be looking at presents under the lighted tree and wondering just what is in each package.  This is what children should be doing at this special time of year.  But, we can gather some assurance that although Caylee's little body may have been in those cold, dark woods, her little spirit will live forever and she will know no pain or suffering!

I too had these same thoughts.  I think that knowing Jesus is having Christmas with her this year is even better.  It is sad that her journey to heaven began so violently. 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #248 on: December 15, 2008, 01:53:40 PM »

I saw that also, lets hope it is true.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: December 15, 2008, 01:54:21 PM »

OT

Sorry to hear about your computer. Glad to see you back here posting!

Smile

I seriously got it back about 20 minutes ago.  Checked all the updates and then got right in here!  What a time to be out of the loop. Ha!

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #250 on: December 15, 2008, 01:55:09 PM »

As I've said before, George knows and has known in his gut and heart all along ... Cindy, well I'm not sure about her. Either she is in deep denial, deep DENY-ALL, or she is showing us that mother and daughter are indeed just alike.

On LKL the day before remains found. After clips of sweet baby Caylee were shown, George looked like his heart had been ripped out. Cindy looked, well, like Cindy.

ITA GnM, but I think it is easier for George to accept reality.  Cindy just can't seem to make that leap yet.  I do feel compassion for their loss.  I think Cindy chooses to believe Casey even with all the damning evidence.  If she didn't believe her, all hope would be lost.  And I think she is now coming into a position where she doesn't have any other option but to face reality.  She (Cindy) may fade from the scene once the truth sets in.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: December 15, 2008, 01:55:26 PM »

emnic

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: December 15, 2008, 01:56:31 PM »

OT

sorry to hear about your sick computer...hope it is all well now!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: December 15, 2008, 01:57:26 PM »

I hope not....I hope they can prosecute them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #254 on: December 15, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »

Here I go with my I've said it before ... I tihnk more and more along these lines. That one or both or mayvbe even 3 more Anthonys will be charged.

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/a007.htm

I remember you, Caylee.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: December 15, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »

any camera links to A's home or news casts ?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #256 on: December 15, 2008, 01:57:46 PM »

I too had these same thoughts.  I think that knowing Jesus is having Christmas with her this year is even better.  It is sad that her journey to heaven began so violently. 

My nephew is Caylees age...and i swear every year he grows older, i wont forget..in 15 years when my sebastian graduates..im going to have the same amount of balloons for lil caylee as i will for my baby..because this was all stolen from her.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #257 on: December 15, 2008, 01:58:52 PM »

I could swear I just seen on Fox (Phil Keating) reporting that LE is getting ANOTHER SEARCH WARRANT FOR A'S home???

O/T is it me or is Phil Keating muscling out?

Lisa

I thought so from a video I saw this weekend.     
A new search warrant...is it true?

Hi Trim Smile

I've been all over the channels and can't find any confirmation.  Looks like maybe it was old news Sad
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: December 15, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »

Hey CharlieGirl!!
It's nice to see you here!  I was worried about you since I didn't see you here for a couple of days when Caylee was found.  I'm glad to see you are ok.

I am watching CNN Headline News.  They showed a coversation with KC and her parents.  She is fine until CA asks her to raise her eyes up so she can see her.  Then KC breaks into tears.  SO GUILTY!!  And what a liar KC is.  Holy Cow!  How can someone do that so easily and so quickly?

I had the granddaughter all day Thurs & Fri last week.  Everythings fine, thanks for your concern 

I hate listening to those videos.  What do you think Casey meant when she said "I haven't said anything MOM, dont worry"???  I must have been watching them when you were as well.  I seriously have to mute the volume when she is speaking 

I am SO with you - I get so annoyed when I hear her - all of them.  They're so full of it!!  I find that line strange, too. And then they talk about if KC thinks she can be found.  Hmmm...CA seems so calculated with what she says during those conversations.  Sometimes I think CA already knew what happened, then sometimes I don't.   
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: December 15, 2008, 02:00:40 PM »

No, hadn't heard.  Tell us more if you read/hear it.  Thanks!!
Arrest the Anthony's - the whole bunch, I say!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.