April 24, 2024, 07:42:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310816 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #260 on: December 15, 2008, 02:01:59 PM »

As I've said before, George knows and has known in his gut and heart all along ... Cindy, well I'm not sure about her. Either she is in deep denial, deep DENY-ALL, or she is showing us that mother and daughter are indeed just alike.

On LKL the day before remains found. After clips of sweet baby Caylee were shown, George looked like his heart had been ripped out. Cindy looked, well, like Cindy.

ITA GnM, but I think it is easier for George to accept reality.  Cindy just can't seem to make that leap yet.  I do feel compassion for their loss.  I think Cindy chooses to believe Casey even with all the damning evidence.  If she didn't believe her, all hope would be lost.  And I think she is now coming into a position where she doesn't have any other option but to face reality.  She (Cindy) may fade from the scene once the truth sets in.

The other thing is -- IF there really was a big blowout June 15 and Cindy choked Casey, can you imagine how guilty she feels? "If I'd only handled it differently, then my Caylee would still be here." I also think Cindy brought up obtaining custody of Caylee and that set Casey off. "If I can't have her, no one will."

I remember you, Caylee.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #261 on: December 15, 2008, 02:03:16 PM »

OT

Wow guys, wat a time for my computer to get sick.   

I have missed this forum.  I have been reading on my hubby's laptop but I haven't been posting much.  These developsmets are crazy.  And amazing.  I guess God wanted all the glory for finding our Caylee.  Now I feel that the truth will comeout and that His will WILL be done in this case.  I will continue to trust in Him to bring justice to the precious little girl who is sitting on His lap even now. 

You're such a sweet Monkey Perri Smile
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #262 on: December 15, 2008, 02:03:26 PM »

on another site they said Fox News is running

"Investigators Are Building A Case Against The Anthonys"   

anyone here watching right now???

Are they just being sensational?

No, hadn't heard.  Tell us more if you read/hear it.  Thanks!!
Arrest the Anthony's - the whole bunch, I say!!!!

I wonder how CA mom and dad are taking this? apparently they havee watched everything we have. We should try to get her brother on here..see what he says. Rick. nice guy. Hate KC..perfect

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: December 15, 2008, 02:04:39 PM »

In Florida, someone that commits a crime cannot financially benefit from the crime...i.e books, movie deals, etc.  If GA, CA or LA were convicted of obstruction of justice, would that also apply to them?  For this reason, I so would like to see them charged and convicted. I just hate the thought that any income they derive from this tragedy might be used to help defend Casey. 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: December 15, 2008, 02:05:20 PM »

I could swear I just seen on Fox (Phil Keating) reporting that LE is getting ANOTHER SEARCH WARRANT FOR A'S home???

O/T is it me or is Phil Keating muscling out?

Lisa

I thought so from a video I saw this weekend.     
A new search warrant...is it true?

Hi Trim Smile

I've been all over the channels and can't find any confirmation.  Looks like maybe it was old news Sad

i saw it too. are there any cameras on the a's house? tia
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: December 15, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »

Camera links at A' home ??

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #266 on: December 15, 2008, 02:05:46 PM »

A few thoughts have come to mind in reading all the latest events and comparing them to that which we already know. 

Given that Caylee was placed very close to the home has me thinking that Casey was sure that her story about the Nanny would be one that would pan out.  She 1 could have been hoping that nature would take its course and scatter the bones for her or 2 that she could of course blame the Kidnapping Nanny.

Looking back now, she started plotting this all early on.  I think she was plotting to frame her friend Amy.  She had told Amy she could live with her, move in with her as she was getting the home from Cindy.  Amy had a key..."Nanny has a key Mom".  I know this seems all farfetched, but in my mind I think she was planning and plotting several different types of scenarios in order to have one handy for when she needed her "kidnapper" to blame, or her "murderer" to blame.  It has all backfired on her as LE did not buy the BS from the get-go.  Sorry, but I honestly feel like Amy was going to be a fall guy for something.

Also, a last thought on the new bones found.  We have all thought that maybe Casey had birthed a son prior to Caylee.  Just thinking outloud here.  Also, I wonder if they are finding other remains, such as small animals.  I know that its been studied that children who grow up to be murderers have had a history of violence in killing, some times start with small animals and gradually progress.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: December 15, 2008, 02:06:27 PM »

I could swear I just seen on Fox (Phil Keating) reporting that LE is getting ANOTHER SEARCH WARRANT FOR A'S home???

Lisa

Hi Trim Smile

I've been all over the channels and can't find any confirmation.  Looks like maybe it was old news Sad

the scroll on the bottom of FOX just said Sheriff is requesting a 3rd search warrant of the A's home....if this is correct then it has to be a new search warrant

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #268 on: December 15, 2008, 02:06:30 PM »

on another site they said Fox News is running

"Investigators Are Building A Case Against The Anthonys"   

anyone here watching right now???

Are they just being sensational?

I've been switching back and forth.  FOX definately reported on LOCAL news stating that there could be forthcoming charges of obstruction for grandparents.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #269 on: December 15, 2008, 02:06:36 PM »

OT

I have missed this forum.  I have been reading on my hubby's laptop but I haven't been posting much.  These developsmets are crazy.  And amazing.  I guess God wanted all the glory for finding our Caylee.  Now I feel that the truth will comeout and that His will WILL be done in this case.  I will continue to trust in Him to bring justice to the precious little girl who is sitting on His lap even now. 

sorry to hear about your sick computer...hope it is all well now!!

Thanks Sunny!  All is well. I think it was timed so that I could get a few things done for Christmas.  Luckily my online shopping was done!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: December 15, 2008, 02:07:28 PM »

Wasn't working this morning
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: December 15, 2008, 02:08:50 PM »

None that I know of.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html <-- supposed to be live at the remains site, but it has been frozen for some time now.

Alabamamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: December 15, 2008, 02:10:48 PM »

I wonder if they are going back into the house after finding the other bones, maybe there was another baby born to KC & now they want to check to see if they can find any evidence of that.

Doris
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 15, 2008, 02:11:00 PM »

OT

sorry to hear about your sick computer...hope it is all well now!!

Thanks Sunny!  All is well. I think it was timed so that I could get a few things done for Christmas.  Luckily my online shopping was done!

Glad to hear things are OK....my hubby is out now picking up some things for me....it's COLD...13 here and I hibernate so he is my runner...Bless his heart!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: December 15, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »

The other thing is -- IF there really was a big blowout June 15 and Cindy choked Casey, can you imagine how guilty she feels? "If I'd only handled it differently, then my Caylee would still be here." I also think Cindy brought up obtaining custody of Caylee and that set Casey off. "If I can't have her, no one will."

I agree goodnmad.  I just keep getting the feeling that KC killed Caylee in ager.  Now with the duct tape evidence, I think she took her that night after the fight.  Caylee was upset and KC wanted her quiet.  She chloroformed her, as she had been doing, but a little rougher, and in anger.  Ten she wrapped the tape around her whole head (over her mouth and around her head), thinking she will totally quiet her for a while.  Not sure, IMO, if she wanted to kill her or just quiet her.  But she died.

It's just so sad.  I'm happy for Caylee that she is now in such a better place and never has to suffer again. 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #275 on: December 15, 2008, 02:11:22 PM »

I want to know what Casey was talking about when she picked up the phone (fidgeted with the volume) and said to Cindy...."I haven't said anything....No worries"  or something to that fact.   
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: December 15, 2008, 02:11:28 PM »

Lisa

Hi Trim Smile

the scroll on the bottom of FOX just said Sheriff is requesting a 3rd search warrant of the A's home....if this is correct then it has to be a new search warrant

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: December 15, 2008, 02:12:01 PM »

I agree goodnmad.  I just keep getting the feeling that KC killed Caylee in ager.  Now with the duct tape evidence, I think she took her that night after the fight.  Caylee was upset and KC wanted her quiet.  She chloroformed her, as she had been doing, but a little rougher, and in anger.  Ten she wrapped the tape around her whole head (over her mouth and around her head), thinking she will totally quiet her for a while.  Not sure, IMO, if she wanted to kill her or just quiet her.  But she died.

It's just so sad.  I'm happy for Caylee that she is now in such a better place and never has to suffer again. 

I meant anger.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: December 15, 2008, 02:12:14 PM »

TY Today and Brandi

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: December 15, 2008, 02:12:22 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.