April 19, 2024, 07:56:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310543 times)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: December 15, 2008, 02:27:06 PM »

I could swear I just seen on Fox (Phil Keating) reporting that LE is getting ANOTHER SEARCH WARRANT FOR A'S home???

O/T is it me or is Phil Keating muscling out?

Lisa

I thought so from a video I saw this weekend.     
A new search warrant...is it true?

Hi Trim Smile

I've been all over the channels and can't find any confirmation.  Looks like maybe it was old news Sad
I just saw on Fox News that a 3rd search warrant has been issued for the Anthony's.

Wow... I wonder what they are finding?

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: December 15, 2008, 02:28:59 PM »

POWER HAS BEEN OUT AT MY HOUSE FOR THE LAST 2 1/2 HOURS.  I have come over to my FIL's house to use his computer.  Just wanted you all to know I'm not ignoring people, just without power.

I'll try to catch up then will go back home in a bit.  I see another search warrant has been issued for the Anthony house.  Wonder if they'll search Lee's place as well?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: December 15, 2008, 02:31:05 PM »

I don't understand the Anthony's.  Hello, your grand daughter went missing, and you have all the evidence in the world saying your daughter did it.  But let's say ok... the nanny took the baby.  And then you see pictures of KC out partying and living it up?  OMG>>> give me a break.  No matter how is shakes out your daughter is a POS. I just have no idea how they can not disown her. How can they live with themselves.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: December 15, 2008, 02:31:32 PM »

Another thing that I think is odd, is that there is no close extended family from either side.  They seem to have lived their lives very isolated.  Just points to so many skeletons.

Perhaps because they are so disfunctional their families want nothing to do with them. And they have all known that Casey is a liar and the A's seem to think that's OK...and cover for her

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: December 15, 2008, 02:32:26 PM »

I would love to see a search warrant issued for LA's house. 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #325 on: December 15, 2008, 02:32:26 PM »

Edit:  Although I did get a chuckle out of this, considering this is about a dead probably murdered innocent child the picture is not appropriate.  I hope you understand.  Maybe you can repost it in the Musings thread?  Photo removed
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 02:46:33 PM by klaasend » Logged

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: December 15, 2008, 02:32:57 PM »

POWER HAS BEEN OUT AT MY HOUSE FOR THE LAST 2 1/2 HOURS.  I have come over to my FIL's house to use his computer.  Just wanted you all to know I'm not ignoring people, just without power.

I'll try to catch up then will go back home in a bit.  I see another search warrant has been issued for the Anthony house.  Wonder if they'll search Lee's place as well?

Klaas ... so sorry to hear about your power outage. They are the pits in this technical day and age!

We know you'd never ignore us!

Hope your power gets restored soon!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 15, 2008, 02:34:04 PM »

Tim talked about the indentation in the ground.  I don't know how investigators can say he was not at the actual site.

Is it possible he was allowed to see photos? Or maybe he saw from a distance? He did state he saw the indentation, I remember hearing him on tv that same day.

RIP Sweet Puppy
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: December 15, 2008, 02:34:08 PM »

I have no idea what Fox was reporting, but it has now crossed my mind that perhaps they have discovered Casey's very own graveyard, not just Caylee's remains.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: December 15, 2008, 02:34:24 PM »

They'd need a reason to search Lee's house.  Search warrants are usually very specific, this is probably why they didn't remove stuff the last time they searched the A's.  LE cannot get a search warrant for a fishing expedition.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: December 15, 2008, 02:34:38 PM »

I'm sure covering for KC and making excuses for her behavior is nothing new to the Anthonys. All this just makes one wonder just what they have been covering for her???
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: December 15, 2008, 02:34:54 PM »

Living in Florida, their home probably doesn't have a fire place, huh?
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: December 15, 2008, 02:35:07 PM »

Just one of my random thoughts here... but wouldn't it be a tidy little thing to find something at the scene with Casey's name...or hand writing, receipts...a good by letter to Caylee.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #333 on: December 15, 2008, 02:35:54 PM »

I would love to see a search warrant issued for LA's house. 

Do No Evil 
emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: December 15, 2008, 02:37:17 PM »

I don't understand the Anthony's.  Hello, your grand daughter went missing, and you have all the evidence in the world saying your daughter did it.  But let's say ok... the nanny took the baby.  And then you see pictures of KC out partying and living it up?  OMG>>> give me a break.  No matter how is shakes out your daughter is a POS. I just have no idea how they can not disown her. How can they live with themselves.

Yeah, see, no matter how many scenarios I try to come up with that have Casey as not responsible for this, the pictures...the google searches...the car & cadaver dogs...keep pulling a trump card.

*IF* Casey did not kill her, she was directly responsible for handing her over to whomever did. ie, faked kidnapping. There's a 30 day holding pattern - she "agreed" to a small sum of money, maybe $50k or something she figured her parents could come up with without having to alert authorities. The "kidnappers" get Caylee, decide no, we want $250k. Casey knows her parents can't come up with that money, and will alert LE, so Casey's at a stand still. She goes on with her life playing a power struggle - figuring eventually they'll cave and give Caylee back...but they don't. Casey can't go to LE because she's directly responsible for the whole plan.

But again, none of that far-fetched situation accounts for the car/cadaver dogs. So who knows?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: December 15, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »

I hope you get your back soon! Good point about LA's place, there could be things placed there as well. They probably need a reason to get a warrant to search there. If they do, that would be really interesting.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 15, 2008, 02:37:49 PM »

Search continues near Caylee Anthony's home

12:25 p.m. Brad Conway, an attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, just read a statement from his clients during a televised news conference.

The grandparents of missing Caylee Marie Anthony urged people to respect their privacy. The statement came just days after a child's body was discovered about a quarter mile from their home. It is believed to be Caylee but a positive identification has not been made.

"In the event this is not Caylee, we will immediately continue our search for our beloved grandaughter," George and Cindy Anthony said, according to the statement Conway read. "Please respect our privacy and understand that we will not be making any statement or appearances in the near future. We would ask you to continue your prayers for Caylee and all other missing children."

Dr. G is now at the scene of the remains
11:53 a.m. Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia is now at the site of the unidentified remains in east Orange County.

Garavaglia, a forensic pathologist, is the star of the Discovery Channel's show, Dr. G: Medical Examiner.

Search continues near the home of Caylee Marie Anthony
11:41 a.m. It could be days before Orange County crime scene technicians and FBI forensic investigators are done processing the scene where the remains of a small child were found last week.

A team from the medical examiner's office just arrived at the crime scene on Hopespring and Suburban drives. It's unknown why they returned or what their presence signifies.

Investigators are carefully combing through the area and have started removing sections of trees and undergrowth. An investigator can been seen crawling on her knees while examining the uprooted undergrowth that was placed on a white piece of fabric spread out on Suburban Drive.

"It's a lot of undergrowth, a lot of leaves," said sheriff's spokesman Deputy Carlos Padilla. "It's very tedious and very methodical."

About 10 investigators are working to examine the area where the body was found, Padilla said. It could take up to 14 days for a positive identification to be made.

The body was discovered on the morning of Dec. 11 in a heavily wooded area, about one-fourth of a mile from the home of missing Caylee Marie Anthony. The body remains in the possession of the Orange-Osceola County Medical Examiner, however, part of the remains were taken to an FBI lab this weekend by Orange County deputies, Padilla said.

He would not elaborate on what was sent to the lab or the additional items that were found at the scene.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla,[/b] who helped to free Caylee's mother Casey Anthony from jail earlier this summer, is milling around the area and talking to curious onlookers.

More bones found in the woods
9:26 a.m. A source at the Orange County Sheriff's Office this morning confirmed that more bones where discovered over the weekend in the area where a child's skull and other remains were found near the home that missing toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony, shared with her mother and grandparents.

Detectives did not give details about the bones, but they are continuing to sift through dirt and leaves in the wooded area close to Hopespring and Suburban drives this morning. The missing girl's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, live less than a 1/4 mile from the site where the bones were found.

On Dec. 11, an Orange County water-meter reader found a skull and other remains in a black plastic bag -- marking the first major break in the case in months. Duct tape had been wrapped around the skull, investigators said.

The child's mother, Casey Anthony, is suspected of killing her daughter.

Lee Anthony, the brother of Casey Anthony, took down a memorial of pictures, stuffed animals and flowers on Saturday. He told onlookers to keep away from his parents' property and carried the memorial inside the home.

New York attorney Linda Kenney Baden, who is on Casey Anthony's defense team, said that lead attorney Jose Baez was told the measurements of the bones and the color of hair discovered match those of Caylee.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-bones-121508,0,5946647.story

<snipped>

Why is he milling around talking to onlookers... This bugs the crap out of me!!!!!!

Why?  How is this any different that the curious onlookers milling around.  Or did I misunderstand you and you meant that all of the onlookers bug you?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: December 15, 2008, 02:38:17 PM »

CasuallyCool IMHO the last photo was a little over the top for a family site.  Maybe Klaasand can create a place for this type of humor.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: December 15, 2008, 02:41:05 PM »

Living in Florida, their home probably doesn't have a fire place, huh?

Some houses in FL have fireplaces for chilly nights.

Is there a chimney on their house? I don't think so. I'll look at some photos and see.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: December 15, 2008, 02:42:19 PM »

The only thing I got out of the FoxNews on cable is the discussion had 3 people and one being a defense attorney. The only thing he mentioned is he thinks she had an accomplice and there is not the "why" factor of her premiditating. The anchor straightened him out on that as did the other 2 guests. Also one of them said that maybe the bones are mixed up some with animal bones. Alos if some of the human bones were knawed on by animals it might make it harder but not impossible to tel the difference between knawing and if it was an injury..blunt trauma or something like that. The defense guy was weird like most of them and talking about maybe the body was chopped up in pieces. He was a creep.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.