April 26, 2024, 09:37:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310927 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: December 15, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »

Tim talked about the indentation in the ground.  I don't know how investigators can say he was not at the actual site.

Is it possible he was allowed to see photos? Or maybe he saw from a distance? He did state he saw the indentation, I remember hearing him on tv that same day.

Tim has worked very closely with LE and it was already stated he was allowed to view the crime scene and body.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #341 on: December 15, 2008, 02:42:32 PM »

CasuallyCool IMHO the last photo was a little over the top for a family site.  Maybe Klaasand can create a place for this type of humor.

If I offended you, TYoday, I apologize.  Not to deminish my previous post, but I have seen alot more offensive language from others.  Again, sorry.

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: December 15, 2008, 02:42:58 PM »

Yeah, see, no matter how many scenarios I try to come up with that have Casey as not responsible for this, the pictures...the google searches...the car & cadaver dogs...keep pulling a trump card.

*IF* Casey did not kill her, she was directly responsible for handing her over to whomever did. ie, faked kidnapping. There's a 30 day holding pattern - she "agreed" to a small sum of money, maybe $50k or something she figured her parents could come up with without having to alert authorities. The "kidnappers" get Caylee, decide no, we want $250k. Casey knows her parents can't come up with that money, and will alert LE, so Casey's at a stand still. She goes on with her life playing a power struggle - figuring eventually they'll cave and give Caylee back...but they don't. Casey can't go to LE because she's directly responsible for the whole plan.

But again, none of that far-fetched situation accounts for the car/cadaver dogs. So who knows?

Except if it were a "fake kidnapping" why would they REALLY kill her. Maybe I misread your post? I do read too quickly sometimes.

RIP Sweet Puppy
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #343 on: December 15, 2008, 02:43:20 PM »

The other thing is -- IF there really was a big blowout June 15 and Cindy choked Casey, can you imagine how guilty she feels? "If I'd only handled it differently, then my Caylee would still be here." I also think Cindy brought up obtaining custody of Caylee and that set Casey off. "If I can't have her, no one will."

I agree goodnmad.  I just keep getting the feeling that KC killed Caylee in ager.  Now with the duct tape evidence, I think she took her that night after the fight.  Caylee was upset and KC wanted her quiet.  She chloroformed her, as she had been doing, but a little rougher, and in anger.  Ten she wrapped the tape around her whole head (over her mouth and around her head), thinking she will totally quiet her for a while.  Not sure, IMO, if she wanted to kill her or just quiet her.  But she died.

It's just so sad.  I'm happy for Caylee that she is now in such a better place and never has to suffer again. 

3bsmom...this is also my theory.  I think she did what she had done many times before (coughJorancough) and this time it ended badly.  This weekend I was also thinking maybe she did go back to the house on the 16th after everyone left and Caylee started acting up wanting Cindy and not Casey and Casey pushed her or maybe she just fell and hit her head on something...corner molding maybe or even the tub and she panicked and went into cover up mode right then and there.  I also think that Caylee is wrapped in some sort of bedding that Casey tried to replace from JCP before Cindy noticed.  All JMO of course.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: December 15, 2008, 02:43:31 PM »

I don't understand the Anthony's.  Hello, your grand daughter went missing, and you have all the evidence in the world saying your daughter did it.  But let's say ok... the nanny took the baby.  And then you see pictures of KC out partying and living it up?  OMG>>> give me a break.  No matter how is shakes out your daughter is a POS. I just have no idea how they can not disown her. How can they live with themselves.

Yeah, see, no matter how many scenarios I try to come up with that have Casey as not responsible for this, the pictures...the google searches...the car & cadaver dogs...keep pulling a trump card.

*IF* Casey did not kill her, she was directly responsible for handing her over to whomever did. ie, faked kidnapping. There's a 30 day holding pattern - she "agreed" to a small sum of money, maybe $50k or something she figured her parents could come up with without having to alert authorities. The "kidnappers" get Caylee, decide no, we want $250k. Casey knows her parents can't come up with that money, and will alert LE, so Casey's at a stand still. She goes on with her life playing a power struggle - figuring eventually they'll cave and give Caylee back...but they don't. Casey can't go to LE because she's directly responsible for the whole plan.

But again, none of that far-fetched situation accounts for the car/cadaver dogs. So who knows?
IF that were true -- since they found the body -- Casey would be screaming to holy heaven that she was kidnapped and start coughing up the details. There would be NO reason to keep up the charade.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: December 15, 2008, 02:44:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys!  I'm gonna try to do a "hudsunn" post so bare with me.  I hope I can put my thoughts as eloquently as she does but those are some big shoes to fill!  Also, mods--i think this has relevance but if you don't see it, please feel free to remove.  In case any of you are still concerned that Caylee will not get justice:

Since the beginning this case has drawn me in as another "local" case here in my neck of the woods did in July 2007.  That case was of Jessie Marie Davis a young single mother of a 2yr old and 8 1/2 months pregnant who went missing and the person who took her left her 2 year old at the home alone for over 24 hours.  Speculation immediately went to the "father" (I use that term loosely) a police officer.  To make a long story short, he made a deal and turned in where he dumped the body in order to get the death penalty taken off the table.  They called him out by using cell phone pings from the time of disappearance.  By the time this happened she & her unborn baby had been lying in a secluded area for over a month exposed in the July/August heat.  Cause of death was unable to be determined.  The "father" took the stand in his own defense claiming that it was an accident.  The jury didn't buy it and convicted on two counts and received LWOP.  I believe that the gross neglect for his other child, by leaving him home alone attributed to the sentence.  Just as which I believe Casey's behavior in the 31 days after Caylee went missing will have the jurors see the light.

Also, there was an accomplice.  A "friend" helped dispose of the body.  She made a deal for her testimony (which was very, very week IMO) and is just now being released from prison.

I just thought I'd share and maybe some of you who are afraid that justice will not be served will change your mind.  I do believe some sort of justice will be served just maybe not the needle some are hoping for...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: December 15, 2008, 02:44:50 PM »

Living in Florida, their home probably doesn't have a fire place, huh?

Some houses in FL have fireplaces for chilly nights.

Is there a chimney on their house? I don't think so. I'll look at some photos and see.

I do not believe there is a chimney on any of the photos I have of the house. So, it is safe to assume, no fireplace.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: December 15, 2008, 02:45:08 PM »

Tim talked about the indentation in the ground.  I don't know how investigators can say he was not at the actual site.

Is it possible he was allowed to see photos? Or maybe he saw from a distance? He did state he saw the indentation, I remember hearing him on tv that same day.

Tim has worked very closely with LE and it was already stated he was allowed to view the crime scene and body.

True, but the investigators said he was not at actual site.  I was pointing out the inconsistency.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: December 15, 2008, 02:45:30 PM »

Another thing that I think is odd, is that there is no close extended family from either side.  They seem to have lived their lives very isolated.  Just points to so many skeletons.

Perhaps because they are so disfunctional their families want nothing to do with them. And they have all known that Casey is a liar and the A's seem to think that's OK...and cover for her

It is wierd.  I wonder if GA has any sisters/brothers.  Funny that no one wants to be there for them.  I know even if I told my family (cousins, aunt's, uncles) to stay away... they wouldn't.  They would care to much and want to defend and support me.  There has to be years of the Anthony's pushing family away and keeping them at a distance.  Hey if family got to close, they might have found out the dirty little secrets that the Anthony's might hold behind closed doors.
And nothing for nothing, GA is former LE...what happened to the brotherhood.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: December 15, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »

I tried this earlier, but it goofed...

Yall, look at this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hyBAsPOPdo

Wow, crying my eyes out now.
My heart hurts.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #350 on: December 15, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »

I'm just having such a hard time keeping my thoughts together in this case. My mind just keeps racing around like a hamster running in a wheel.  OK...KC found out how to make chloroform.  When do you think she was planning on using it for the first time, or had she been using it before the night she had the fight with Mommie Dearest?  She couldn't have known the exact time it would hit the fan about her stealing money from her grandparents. So...did she just have the chloroform sitting around, waiting for a time to use it or what? Maybe she thought she would have a hard time hurting Caylee and felt if she sedated her prior to hurting her, it would spare Caylee the pain???  Just rambling on here....

Internet searches were in March? So, I'd say she began making/using it soon after. What she used it for and when, I don't know. But I'd say we'll find out soon enough ...

it was march 15....2 days before her birthday..maybe she was searching because we all know she went out for her bday last year..there is pics..she was probably looking for chlory the nanny

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #351 on: December 15, 2008, 02:46:16 PM »

I have no idea what Fox was reporting, but it has now crossed my mind that perhaps they have discovered Casey's very own graveyard, not just Caylee's remains.
Thats what I just said in my last 2 posts.  Murderers usually start out small, sometimes with smaller animals.

emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: December 15, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »

Except if it were a "fake kidnapping" why would they REALLY kill her. Maybe I misread your post? I do read too quickly sometimes.

Because Casey bailed on the plan after they decided they wanted more money. If Casey was playing an "I dare you" game...it could've gone terribly bad. They had to end the situation somehow, at some point.

I'm not saying that I think that's what happened, just to be clear... in fact, I don't think that's a probable scenario. I'm just kind of thinking outloud.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: December 15, 2008, 02:47:10 PM »

I live in Florida. We have a fireplace. Hint: does the house have a chimney? 
emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: December 15, 2008, 02:47:14 PM »

I don't understand the Anthony's.  Hello, your grand daughter went missing, and you have all the evidence in the world saying your daughter did it.  But let's say ok... the nanny took the baby.  And then you see pictures of KC out partying and living it up?  OMG>>> give me a break.  No matter how is shakes out your daughter is a POS. I just have no idea how they can not disown her. How can they live with themselves.

IF that were true -- since they found the body -- Casey would be screaming to holy heaven that she was kidnapped and start coughing up the details. There would be NO reason to keep up the charade.

Not if the whole plan was her idea. That's what I'm saying - the only way Casey's not going to cough up details is if she is going to implicate herself in the process.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: December 15, 2008, 02:47:34 PM »

POWER HAS BEEN OUT AT MY HOUSE FOR THE LAST 2 1/2 HOURS.  I have come over to my FIL's house to use his computer.  Just wanted you all to know I'm not ignoring people, just without power.

I'll try to catch up then will go back home in a bit.  I see another search warrant has been issued for the Anthony house.  Wonder if they'll search Lee's place as well?

Dang I wondered where you were..I hope the power comes back SOON!!!!  Did you also see that Dr. G was back at the scene of the bag find??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: December 15, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »

That is beautiful, Mamma Bear!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: December 15, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »

I doubt their home has a fireplace although I know some high end ones do

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: December 15, 2008, 02:50:58 PM »

<snipped>

Why is he milling around talking to onlookers... This bugs the crap out of me!!!!!!

Why?  How is this any different that the curious onlookers milling around.  Or did I misunderstand you and you meant that all of the onlookers bug you?

[/quote]
I would hope LP keeps an eye out for any people sent there ready to report back to defense what they hear.
I would rather have him there and maybe it would intimidate a little. I think LE uses him for help more than you know .He knows when to keep and eye and ear open.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #359 on: December 15, 2008, 02:51:06 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the camera in front of the A's?  They are showing it on Fox News. 

BTW  Dr. Phil today is going to have Nancy Grace and others on talking about current cases.  I bet the talk about Caylee.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.