April 24, 2024, 03:15:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310805 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 15, 2008, 02:57:47 PM »

Was the memorial at the Anthony house?  The one Lee took down.

I believe so!Correct me if i'm wrong Monkey's.Saw a quick piece on CNN i believe.I was utterly appalled to say the least.Does anyone in that family care about Caylee???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: December 15, 2008, 02:58:08 PM »

Yes.

Raw video here: http://www.wftv.com/video/18279883/index.html

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: December 15, 2008, 02:58:20 PM »

IMO any money earned from this case should go right back to OCSD, FDLE, FBI and Texas Equisearch.  Why should the Anthonys benefit any rewards from this tragedy?  I can't even imagine how much money has already been spent in this investigation and we are still very far away from trial. Then, there's all of the resources that TIm Miller put forth in the search. And...when KC gets life in prison, it will cost taxpayers millions of dollars to keep her jailed for the rest of her life. So...who should get any royalties from this case????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: December 15, 2008, 02:59:09 PM »

Yes
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #384 on: December 15, 2008, 02:59:52 PM »

did anyone else hear the a's attorney say something to the effect of "it's safe to assume the house is bugged?" 

Of course the house is bugged; it's been bugged since KC was arrested the first time!

Sure it's bugged, it's full of Ants.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: December 15, 2008, 02:59:57 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the camera in front of the A's?  They are showing it on Fox News. 

BTW  Dr. Phil today is going to have Nancy Grace and others on talking about current cases.  I bet the talk about Caylee.
This is the cam that was covering the A's.  As you can see it no longer is there
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
This is crime scene cam.  It is not refreshing.

It refreshes every once in a while. For a while it was frozen with a school bus in the background. It has refreshed since then.

It is not working well, but as I said, refreshes every once in a while.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: December 15, 2008, 03:00:19 PM »

IMO any money earned from this case should go right back to OCSD, FDLE, FBI and Texas Equisearch.  Why should the Anthonys benefit any rewards from this tragedy?  I can't even imagine how much money has already been spent in this investigation and we are still very far away from trial. Then, there's all of the resources that TIm Miller put forth in the search. And...when KC gets life in prison, it will cost taxpayers millions of dollars to keep her jailed for the rest of her life. So...who should get any royalties from this case????

They should set up some type of scholarship fund in Criminal investigation for children in the name of Caylee...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #387 on: December 15, 2008, 03:00:24 PM »

did anyone else hear the a's attorney say something to the effect of "it's safe to assume the house is bugged?" 

Of course the house is bugged; it's been bugged since KC was arrested the first time!

Sure it's bugged, it's full of Ants.

Good one, Bearly.  And maggots.

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: December 15, 2008, 03:00:28 PM »

I don't understand the Anthony's.  Hello, your grand daughter went missing, and you have all the evidence in the world saying your daughter did it.  But let's say ok... the nanny took the baby.  And then you see pictures of KC out partying and living it up?  OMG>>> give me a break.  No matter how is shakes out your daughter is a POS. I just have no idea how they can not disown her. How can they live with themselves.

Yeah, see, no matter how many scenarios I try to come up with that have Casey as not responsible for this, the pictures...the google searches...the car & cadaver dogs...keep pulling a trump card.

*IF* Casey did not kill her, she was directly responsible for handing her over to whomever did. ie, faked kidnapping. There's a 30 day holding pattern - she "agreed" to a small sum of money, maybe $50k or something she figured her parents could come up with without having to alert authorities. The "kidnappers" get Caylee, decide no, we want $250k. Casey knows her parents can't come up with that money, and will alert LE, so Casey's at a stand still. She goes on with her life playing a power struggle - figuring eventually they'll cave and give Caylee back...but they don't. Casey can't go to LE because she's directly responsible for the whole plan.

But again, none of that far-fetched situation accounts for the car/cadaver dogs. So who knows?
IF that were true -- since they found the body -- Casey would be screaming to holy heaven that she was kidnapped and start coughing up the details. There would be NO reason to keep up the charade.

Not if the whole plan was her idea. That's what I'm saying - the only way Casey's not going to cough up details is if she is going to implicate herself in the process.

I see what you're saying, but she would be better to implicate herself in being involved with her "disappearance", but not actually being the killer. Even if it was her idea. I would think she'd fess up to who they are so LE could find and arrest them for the murder. That scenerio would play out better for her if that were true, because it would mean she didn't kill her daughter. I would expect her to have been distraught months ago!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: December 15, 2008, 03:00:37 PM »

Living in Florida, their home probably doesn't have a fire place, huh?

I doubt their home has a fireplace although I know some high end ones do
There are some older homes that due, and they are an option for newer homes as well.  We opt'ed not to have one in our home due to the space it took up, and the fact that we really have no use for one.  Here is is almost Christmas, and our coldest day was 61 degrees.  Today a nice sunny 74.

oopsss I stand corrected ....I was simply going on friends who had an older ranch style in a nice subdivision...none hah fireplaces...they recently bought a new high end home and had fireplaces put in the family room and their bedroom,,,

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: December 15, 2008, 03:02:03 PM »

I have no idea what Fox was reporting, but it has now crossed my mind that perhaps they have discovered Casey's very own graveyard, not just Caylee's remains.
Thats what I just said in my last 2 posts.  Murderers usually start out small, sometimes with smaller animals.

Am seriously beginning to wonder how much her parents were aware of? Would bet they KNEW plenty, but chose not to deal with any of her "smaller" incidents. And, if that is true, then they knew damned well what happened to Caylee from Day # 1. Perhaps they did not admit it, kept buying whatever Casey was feeding them in all those daily phone convos, but I'd bet it was in the back of their minds from the time she supposedly left home with Caylee, and they KNEW when they picked that car up at the impound and smelled it. Hence, the rush to clean everything as quickly as possible before they were confronted with evidence. Isn't this sort of thing a lot more common in males than females????
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: December 15, 2008, 03:02:08 PM »

Since the beginning this case has drawn me in as another "local" case here in my neck of the woods did in July 2007.  That case was of Jessie Marie Davis a young single mother of a 2yr old and 8 1/2 months pregnant who went missing and the person who took her left her 2 year old at the home alone for over 24 hours.  Speculation immediately went to the "father" (I use that term loosely) a police officer.  To make a long story short, he made a deal and turned in where he dumped the body in order to get the death penalty taken off the table. 

Your post was very good, and I don't mean to diminish from it in any way. But I don't think they took DP off the table with his confession. He may have hoped for that, but IIRC, DP was never taken off the table.  He was lucky the jury felt it was probably accidental, and then covered up after the fact. He very well could have gotten death.

You are probably right, anothermonkey, now that you say that I think you are.  I think the reason the jury didn't go with DP is they could not determine cause of death not that he made a deal.    I'm sure you know the case as well bc, I know you are from Ohio too!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 15, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »

<snipped>

Why is he milling around talking to onlookers... This bugs the crap out of me!!!!!!

Why?  How is this any different that the curious onlookers milling around.  Or did I misunderstand you and you meant that all of the onlookers bug you?

I would hope LP keeps an eye out for any people sent there ready to report back to defense what they hear.
I would rather have him there and maybe it would intimidate a little. I think LE uses him for help more than you know .He knows when to keep and eye and ear open.

[/quote]

Yep!  AND he's usually on NG show at night and all the monkeys look forward to seeing what new information he may have.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: December 15, 2008, 03:04:24 PM »

Would it have been possible for the Anthony's or Baez to remove anything from that house without someone seeing it being removed?

The A's and Baez have had a run at the house after the LE was there.  I am sure that they have gone through and done their own "evidence flushing".

I am sure that LE would have taken photos of the home as well, in order to keep things accurate during trial.  I just do not want those stupid A's and that dumb Baez to have any more chance to trash the chances of Justice for Caylee.

Hey Dolce!!

I was wondering if they took those stuffed animals(the one Lee threw out) and put things in them and threw them out...

I believe Cindy is crafty & wouldnt take much to rip open a seam, put stuff inside the stuffed animals sew it up and throw it out with the trash...

Yes apparently I have to much time to think today...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: December 15, 2008, 03:04:37 PM »

Ann I agree and said essentially the same thing earlier today.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: December 15, 2008, 03:04:58 PM »

Moble Cam 1 just started broadcasting from A home.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #396 on: December 15, 2008, 03:05:36 PM »

Living in Florida, their home probably doesn't have a fire place, huh?

I doubt their home has a fireplace although I know some high end ones do

look at the helicopter pics from above...the house

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: December 15, 2008, 03:05:58 PM »

PS...Has anyone seen the Anthony family cat Since the interview Cindy did????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 15, 2008, 03:06:03 PM »

Ann I agree and said essentially the same thing earlier today.....

Absolutely! I agree also.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #399 on: December 15, 2008, 03:06:41 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the camera in front of the A's?  They are showing it on Fox News. 

BTW  Dr. Phil today is going to have Nancy Grace and others on talking about current cases.  I bet the talk about Caylee.
This is the cam that was covering the A's.  As you can see it no longer is there
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
This is crime scene cam.  It is not refreshing.
Thankyou very much!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.