March 28, 2024, 03:43:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 308085 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: December 15, 2008, 03:24:33 PM »

Sorry O/T

SunnyinTX will you please call me? TIA

calling now

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: December 15, 2008, 03:24:38 PM »

HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON ,THERE'S ANOTHER SEARCH WARRANT ISSUED AT THE A'S HOUSE!!  i check in & I'm 25 pages behind, OMG I had to skip ahead! And Klaas is without power!!!??? Is everyone covering Caylee tonight? I hope! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: December 15, 2008, 03:24:44 PM »

POWER HAS BEEN OUT AT MY HOUSE FOR THE LAST 2 1/2 HOURS.  I have come over to my FIL's house to use his computer.  Just wanted you all to know I'm not ignoring people, just without power.

I'll try to catch up then will go back home in a bit.  I see another search warrant has been issued for the Anthony house.  Wonder if they'll search Lee's place as well?

Darn, missed my opportunity to misbehave!  I wondered where you were!!!  Hope you get your power back soon!

Karen

While the cat's away, the mice will play! 

You're so cute, Anothermonkey!  I just want to reach out and pet you!

Karen

hee hee! it's ok.. i wanna give you a good scritch under your little chin! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: December 15, 2008, 03:25:00 PM »

Here's a birds eye view of A's house. Hard to tell if there's a fireplace, but you can zoom in a little, and change the direction! Check it out, it's pretty cool!
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrdkvd86vf14&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916591&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Actually just checked, and it doesn't look like there's a fp. Btw, why were we wondering if there was one? I forget? For burning evidence maybe?

RIP Sweet Puppy
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: December 15, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »

Would it have been possible for the Anthony's or Baez to remove anything from that house without someone seeing it being removed?

The A's and Baez have had a run at the house after the LE was there.  I am sure that they have gone through and done their own "evidence flushing".

I am sure that LE would have taken photos of the home as well, in order to keep things accurate during trial.  I just do not want those stupid A's and that dumb Baez to have any more chance to trash the chances of Justice for Caylee.

Hey Dolce!!

I was wondering if they took those stuffed animals(the one Lee threw out) and put things in them and threw them out...

I believe Cindy is crafty & wouldnt take much to rip open a seam, put stuff inside the stuffed animals sew it up and throw it out with the trash...

Yes apparently I have to much time to think today...
OOOhhhh how clever!! I did not even think of that!  HURRY DELETE THIS BEFORE CINCIN SEES!!

POOF! Did it work??  Darn... 
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: December 15, 2008, 03:26:06 PM »

Would it have been possible for the Anthony's or Baez to remove anything from that house without someone seeing it being removed?

The A's and Baez have had a run at the house after the LE was there.  I am sure that they have gone through and done their own "evidence flushing".

I am sure that LE would have taken photos of the home as well, in order to keep things accurate during trial.  I just do not want those stupid A's and that dumb Baez to have any more chance to trash the chances of Justice for Caylee.
Since there is going to be another search of the A's home, I wonder if Baez & his team could be charged if they took anything out the LE needs now.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 15, 2008, 03:26:13 PM »

Is there any pic of Baez without the goofy smirk?

KC looks like some sort of rock star, atleast, she thinks she does. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: December 15, 2008, 03:26:47 PM »

POWER HAS BEEN OUT AT MY HOUSE FOR THE LAST 2 1/2 HOURS.  I have come over to my FIL's house to use his computer.  Just wanted you all to know I'm not ignoring people, just without power.

I'll try to catch up then will go back home in a bit.  I see another search warrant has been issued for the Anthony house.  Wonder if they'll search Lee's place as well?

Darn, missed my opportunity to misbehave!  I wondered where you were!!!  Hope you get your power back soon!

Karen

Karen

Singing . . . "And they called it puppy love" . . .

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: December 15, 2008, 03:28:23 PM »

Nice photoshop!!

Is the picture from today??
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: December 15, 2008, 03:29:06 PM »

Greta coming up on Fox with "new details."
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: December 15, 2008, 03:29:30 PM »

I wonder how she's lookin now....Lots of junk food, no sunglasses to flaunt and no sun to catch a tan...Not so hot now I hope shes miserable..
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: December 15, 2008, 03:30:15 PM »

It seems that the family has been treating Casey like the "handicapped" child for some time.  I hate to use that word but cannot think of another right now.  Lee obviously looked upon her as someone who was not very astute or needed help when he told of lecturing her about what the police would ask when they got there and when he said on the phone to her when she called from jail, "This is going to be found out."  It is as if they all thought she was not playing with a full deck.  They certainly knew she could not be trusted to do what she said.  George testified that he had long doubted she even had a job.  Cindy called her a sociopath and a chronic liar to Casey's friends.  Cindy wrote in her online post that she worried about who was watching out for Caylee, as if her own mother could not be counted on to do it.  They knew about the lies, the thefts, the embellished stories.  And in one jailhouse visit tape, Cindy asks several time for Casey to look at the camera so she could see Casey's eyes.  Can you imagine saying that to a 22 year old.  I know that parents and teachers sometimes tell kids to "look at me when I am talking to you" but how many of us have to look into our 22 year old child's eyes to see if there is a hint of truth there or all lies? 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #452 on: December 15, 2008, 03:30:18 PM »

catching up on last thread and felt the need to respond

Quote from: goodnmad on December 14, 2008, 07:49:23 AM
Amen Tater! I have said before what a foolish "woman" Casey is to have traded her daughter's love for ... WHAT exactly? A party? Her so-called freedom? Well, how's the free life, ya beyotch Casey? Not so great I bet.

Caylee would have loved Casey forever, without condition, without hesitation. She woud have seen past all her faults and given her the best gift ever -- her pure love. How dare Casey throw Caylee away like yesterday's trash. 

FUZZBALL SAID:
Caylee was a child, just like Casey was once. No, she would not have "seen past her faults" any more than Casey "saw past" Cindy's faults. (I'm not sure there is anything "past" Casey's faults.) It kills me when girls get pregnant to have someone that will love them forever, without even thinking about how they feel about their own mothers. Caylee would have grown up to be a teenager, and like any other American teenager she would have hated her Mom from time to time. And since her Mom was Casey, she'd have had some good reasons.  But she shouldn't have to be a perfect little angel, in order to deserve not to be murdered!

To Casey, what mattered was Tony Lazaro's love. She posted those song lyrics, noting, "Remember the words spoken." The spoken words talk about writing a note. Well, they found that notebook in the car, with "Mrs Tony Lazaro," and every other kind of form of it, written in it. IMO that was the note she meant. She got rid of Caylee so she could be with Tony whenever he wanted. She probably thought it was romantic. She's just like Diane Downs and Susan Smith.

Umm, please tell me where I said Caylee needed to be a perfect little angel to deserve not to be murdered? And you know, I find it interesting that you seem to think all children "hate" their mothers. My teenage daughter does not hate me. She loves me. You have my sympathy if your children hate you. And "hate" is not the same as being pissed at your parents from time to time. That is natural. And my point was that Casey did a horrible thing by killing her daughter -- cheating Caylee out of her own life and cheating herself out of a lifetime of Caylee's love. And I stand by that statement 100% One more thing -- you do realize that even children who are abused horribly still love their parents? Caylee's love for her mother was like no other. That fling she had with Tony could not compare.

Now, I see why I shouldn't read back ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: December 15, 2008, 03:30:42 PM »

I don't think we're going to hear anything new from any of the Anthony clan, including KC, until after the remains have been positively identified and a possible cause of death established. At that point, I would imagine her defense team might encourage KC to talk in order to save her hide. Of course, with the death penalty currently off the table, the main bargaining chip is gone. If the cause of death cannot be determined, KC could play the terrified young mother and claim it was an accident and after the accident she panicked and then went insane.  Of course, this is not what I believe the truth to be and I would not want to see her get one day less than life, should the death penalty not be sought. I am the mother of an attorney and I know that an attorney's job, although often unpopular, is to get their client the best deal possible.  I believe that if any of KC's so called "dream team" are worth their weight in salt, they will advise her to let them bargain this case down to a lesser charge.  I do believe that may happen after identification has taken place.  To do that now would be very premature from a legal standpoint.

PS...don't hate me.  My son specializes in corporate law, as he says he could never defend anyone that he knew committed a violent crime.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #454 on: December 15, 2008, 03:31:04 PM »

I have no idea what Fox was reporting, but it has now crossed my mind that perhaps they have discovered Casey's very own graveyard, not just Caylee's remains.
Thats what I just said in my last 2 posts.  Murderers usually start out small, sometimes with smaller animals.

I wonder why Tinker and Tilly were spared?!?!?    I really think were on the brink of finding out that Casey is a sicko on the level of Jeffery Dahmer.

Lisa

hehe you guys are amusing..but silly dolce, they only start out small when they're sadistic serial killers....hehe..and theyre usually a white male, 25-35 to be vague..but casey is crazy..and i really dont put it past her of having a baby while she was in high school and hiding it in the woods..u nvr know with this broad

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: December 15, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »

PS...Has anyone seen the Anthony family cat Since the interview Cindy did????

Why do you ask? Do you think it's in the fireplace?

Just kidding. I think. 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #456 on: December 15, 2008, 03:32:14 PM »

NRCG - Let me try to find 

Do No Evil 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: December 15, 2008, 03:32:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I'm too far behind to catch up so I started on page 95 of the last thread. I did see this on the last thread, from No Rose Colored glasses:

"What a beautiful memorial, with flowers, and stuffed animals, I hope no one gets any lame idea to go and destroy it. If that story about a birthday party is true, all I can say is what mother would go over and yell about her daughter not getting attention? The world revolves around Casey at least in her eyes. Can you just imagine the jealousy she had for Caylee?"

What's the story about the birthday party? Could someone please fill me in? TIA
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: December 15, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »

Here's a birds eye view of A's house. Hard to tell if there's a fireplace, but you can zoom in a little, and change the direction! Check it out, it's pretty cool!
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrdkvd86vf14&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916591&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Just reposting this because I know sometimes posts get lost in the cage. This new cage is already filling up fast!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: December 15, 2008, 03:33:15 PM »

Karen

Singing . . . "And they called it puppy love" . . .

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.