March 29, 2024, 04:48:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 308119 times)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: December 15, 2008, 03:46:23 PM »

Hi Everyone, I am back!  Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes before and after my fathers passing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #481 on: December 15, 2008, 03:47:23 PM »

Here's a birds eye view of A's house. Hard to tell if there's a fireplace, but you can zoom in a little, and change the direction! Check it out, it's pretty cool!
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrdkvd86vf14&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3916591&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Just reposting this because I know sometimes posts get lost in the cage. This new cage is already filling up fast!!

Thank-you QuietMonkey.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: December 15, 2008, 03:47:38 PM »

Hey I think I'm getting lost in the cage again! Or I'm being ignored!
Hi Monkeys!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: December 15, 2008, 03:47:53 PM »

I am very behind here but know they found Caylee.
Casey burning in H-ll.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: December 15, 2008, 03:48:06 PM »

I don't think we're going to hear anything new from any of the Anthony clan, including KC, until after the remains have been positively identified and a possible cause of death established. At that point, I would imagine her defense team might encourage KC to talk in order to save her hide. Of course, with the death penalty currently off the table, the main bargaining chip is gone. If the cause of death cannot be determined, KC could play the terrified young mother and claim it was an accident and after the accident she panicked and then went insane.  Of course, this is not what I believe the truth to be and I would not want to see her get one day less than life, should the death penalty not be sought. I am the mother of an attorney and I know that an attorney's job, although often unpopular, is to get their client the best deal possible.  I believe that if any of KC's so called "dream team" are worth their weight in salt, they will advise her to let them bargain this case down to a lesser charge.  I do believe that may happen after identification has taken place.  To do that now would be very premature from a legal standpoint.

PS...don't hate me.  My son specializes in corporate law, as he says he could never defend anyone that he knew committed a violent crime.

The Demon Team are waiting for the results to see if it is indeed Caylee, any evidence of foul play , and what evidence connects Casey to the scene and then move forward to free a murderer.. Should they go alone with the Zanny story, Pin point one of her friends is the Zanny, Plea bargin ,An accident and scared or Just nuts from incest.. I say cold blooded monster..

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: December 15, 2008, 03:48:10 PM »

Hi Everyone, I am back!  Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes before and after my fathers passing.

I'm so sorry, MSE.    HUGS

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: December 15, 2008, 03:48:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!!

QUIET MONKEY. WHY ALL THE SHOUTING!!!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: December 15, 2008, 03:49:17 PM »

Greta just said on FOX news that the investigators are combing the remains area so they cannot be accused of "doing shoddy" work at trial.

She also said an insanity defense is defeated by the cover-up. An insane person who does not know that killing is wrong, would not cover up the evidence.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: December 15, 2008, 03:49:24 PM »

Ann, if Casey is smart she will plea-bargain.  If not, and the death penalty is reinstated, I think that a jury might well send her to Death Row.  She is about as likeable as Scott Peterson.  Without the death penalty, I think she will get life in prison with no parole.  But Casey and her parents all cling to their little fantasies of getting off scot-free.  So she may not want to make any kind of plea and the prosecution may not offer one on their own.  She has already turned down one.  Casey fully expected at first to walk away from this without a scratch.  I think she is stunned that things are going to wrong for her.  She has always relied on lies and they have gotten her a long way with her parents and with gullible friends.
I will be shocked if this goes to trial, someone better talk some sense into her, and quick.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: December 15, 2008, 03:49:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys!  I'm gonna try to do a "hudsunn" post so bare with me.  I hope I can put my thoughts as eloquently as she does but those are some big shoes to fill!  Also, mods--i think this has relevance but if you don't see it, please feel free to remove.  In case any of you are still concerned that Caylee will not get justice:

Since the beginning this case has drawn me in as another "local" case here in my neck of the woods did in July 2007.  That case was of Jessie Marie Davis a young single mother of a 2yr old and 8 1/2 months pregnant who went missing and the person who took her left her 2 year old at the home alone for over 24 hours.  Speculation immediately went to the "father" (I use that term loosely) a police officer.  To make a long story short, he made a deal and turned in where he dumped the body in order to get the death penalty taken off the table.  They called him out by using cell phone pings from the time of disappearance.  By the time this happened she & her unborn baby had been lying in a secluded area for over a month exposed in the July/August heat.  Cause of death was unable to be determined.  The "father" took the stand in his own defense claiming that it was an accident.  The jury didn't buy it and convicted on two counts and received LWOP.  I believe that the gross neglect for his other child, by leaving him home alone attributed to the sentence.  Just as which I believe Casey's behavior in the 31 days after Caylee went missing will have the jurors see the light.

Also, there was an accomplice.  A "friend" helped dispose of the body.  She made a deal for her testimony (which was very, very week IMO) and is just now being released from prison.

I just thought I'd share and maybe some of you who are afraid that justice will not be served will change your mind.  I do believe some sort of justice will be served just maybe not the needle some are hoping for...

Are you a Buckeye?

I am not (actually a Butler Bulldog) , but I live in the city of "The" Ohio State.....

I remember this case and was so glad that they caught their killer and found Jessie Marie Davis.  Now if only they could find Brian Schaffer.

God bless Brian! I do hope they find him! and all the other missing!  I'm from Cuyahoga Falls, just outside Akron...shhhhh don't tell Dolce!   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #490 on: December 15, 2008, 03:50:25 PM »

I tried this earlier, but it goofed...

Yall, look at this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hyBAsPOPdo

I'm still playing catch-up - I am way behind, but this made me cry!! Such a sweet and beautiful little baby.....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 15, 2008, 03:50:41 PM »

Welcome back, MSE. And condolences for your loss.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #492 on: December 15, 2008, 03:50:58 PM »

I have no idea what Fox was reporting, but it has now crossed my mind that perhaps they have discovered Casey's very own graveyard, not just Caylee's remains.
Thats what I just said in my last 2 posts.  Murderers usually start out small, sometimes with smaller animals.

I wonder why Tinker and Tilly were spared?!?!?    I really think were on the brink of finding out that Casey is a sicko on the level of Jeffery Dahmer.

Lisa

hehe you guys are amusing..but silly dolce, they only start out small when they're sadistic serial killers....hehe..and theyre usually a white male, 25-35 to be vague..but casey is crazy..and i really dont put it past her of having a baby while she was in high school and hiding it in the woods..u nvr know with this broad
I think to link it ONLY to male sadistic serial killers is not quite right.  I mean, how do we know that Casey meant to stop at just Caylee?  She was telling everyone she was to get the home her parents lived in...
Casey was the younger child, with an older brother, maybe she was a bit of a tomboy...that could tie into the statistic if you really want to say the pattern only occurs in males.
None-the-less, it would take one ruthless individual to look into the eyes of a child, any child, and take their life.  If by accident, it would take one ruthless individual to dispose of a child, any child, in the same mannor that Casey has done with Caylee.
OUTRAGEOUS!

JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #493 on: December 15, 2008, 03:51:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!!

Hi QuietMonkey.  I'm feeling a little lost today also...oh and on the board too! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: December 15, 2008, 03:51:35 PM »

Are you a Buckeye?

I am not (actually a Butler Bulldog) , but I live in the city of "The" Ohio State.....

I remember this case and was so glad that they caught their killer and found Jessie Marie Davis.  Now if only they could find Brian Schaffer.

God bless Brian! I do hope they find him! and all the other missing!  I'm from Cuyahoga Falls, just outside Akron...shhhhh don't tell Dolce!   

I wish they  could find Brian as well. I am leaning towards the Smiley Face killer at this point.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: December 15, 2008, 03:51:52 PM »

Would it have been possible for the Anthony's or Baez to remove anything from that house without someone seeing it being removed?

The A's and Baez have had a run at the house after the LE was there.  I am sure that they have gone through and done their own "evidence flushing".

I am sure that LE would have taken photos of the home as well, in order to keep things accurate during trial.  I just do not want those stupid A's and that dumb Baez to have any more chance to trash the chances of Justice for Caylee.

It's been reported that Baez did his 'own search' after the last search (2nd one) and that he removed items from the A's house at that time.

Sure do hope LE remembers about that stuff if they actually are doing a 3rd search.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: December 15, 2008, 03:52:08 PM »

The Anthonys have placed cameras at their house and hired a security team because they are wary of neighbors or others who may try to profit from Caylee's disappearance by selling information or photos to tabloids, Conway said.

Of course there is no mention of how much the neighbors' lives have been disrupted.  And if the neighbors were going to be selling things, don't you think that their faces would have been all over the news by now.  The neighbors have shown restraint as far as I can see. 
Not only that, but the property value probably has plummeted, and not just because of the economy.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: December 15, 2008, 03:52:53 PM »

I hope when KC was in the woods...she got covered with ticks.
hehehehe 
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #498 on: December 15, 2008, 03:53:09 PM »

Ann, if Casey is smart she will plea-bargain.  If not, and the death penalty is reinstated, I think that a jury might well send her to Death Row.  She is about as likeable as Scott Peterson.  Without the death penalty, I think she will get life in prison with no parole.  But Casey and her parents all cling to their little fantasies of getting off scot-free.  So she may not want to make any kind of plea and the prosecution may not offer one on their own.  She has already turned down one.  Casey fully expected at first to walk away from this without a scratch.  I think she is stunned that things are going to wrong for her.  She has always relied on lies and they have gotten her a long way with her parents and with gullible friends.
I will be shocked if this goes to trial, someone better talk some sense into her, and quick.

If she does take a deal will we still get information on the evidence.  Not to be goolish but after following all this I would like to know what evidence they have against her.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: December 15, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  well my son just had a ideal and he is gonna be working on it for me to post up sometime soon..I know that a lot of Vidoes have been made for baby Caylee and I just love watching them, but my son has a great song for all the people that has took and interest in this case and what happened to this precous baby, and so there will be a video sonn in dedication to all the people that helped in the search for baby Caylee, including all the monkeys here on this forum.....I need to find pictures of Tim Miller and LP, the LE and anyone else that helped during this trying time...I will post it for every body to see soon!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.