April 24, 2024, 04:27:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310776 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: December 15, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »

PS...Has anyone seen the Anthony family cat Since the interview Cindy did????

To my knowledge, nope.  Several of us have wondered in the past couple days what happened to their cat. 

It was reported that Mallory went in to feed the dogs while the A's were away...

Also that when the A's returned to the house and left again, they took the two dogs with them. 

Nothing has been reported about the cat...

Whimper. pale

LOL       

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: December 15, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »

Ann, if Casey is smart she will plea-bargain.  If not, and the death penalty is reinstated, I think that a jury might well send her to Death Row.  She is about as likeable as Scott Peterson.  Without the death penalty, I think she will get life in prison with no parole.  But Casey and her parents all cling to their little fantasies of getting off scot-free.  So she may not want to make any kind of plea and the prosecution may not offer one on their own.  She has already turned down one.  Casey fully expected at first to walk away from this without a scratch.  I think she is stunned that things are going to wrong for her.  She has always relied on lies and they have gotten her a long way with her parents and with gullible friends.
I will be shocked if this goes to trial, someone better talk some sense into her, and quick.

I think it will go to trial because the "high-profile" lawyers want to make money.  They will convince KC that they will get her off.   The lawyers don't care about KC - they just want to be able to write a good book.   Its all about FAME and MONEY.   JUST MY OPINION.

You have just posted one of the MOST sensible posts on this board IMO!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: December 15, 2008, 04:13:57 PM »

Cats are smart. Maybe it just left. Hit the road. Outta here.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: December 15, 2008, 04:14:15 PM »

I read a comment in other chat that casey is pregnat and padilla is the possible father of the baby......omg

GMAFB. People are really too much.
Now that is worth laughing at!

We need Klaas's little toy that takes two people and shows what their kid would look like.. a Casey/LP baby with a cowboy hat, spurs, and a toothpick hangin' out of its mouth.    Oh... and a pair of those huge white sunglasses.. making a peace sign 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: December 15, 2008, 04:14:21 PM »

4:30 presser, according to CNN HDLN news

Who's holding the presser, Another? 

I believe she said it was the sheriff's office

Thanks.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: December 15, 2008, 04:14:38 PM »

Regarding Padilla, I will be the first one to say how annoyed I have been with him while following this case, but now I almost seem to be able to understand his "need" to be here and don't think his presence here now is as much about publicity as it is about genuine feelings and a need for closure.  I have spoken with detectives that have worked on homicide cases involving children and I know they get completely wrapped up in finding the killer.  I think LP first became involved as an opportunity to gain publicity but as his involvement evolved, it became more for him.  Is he a sensationalist?  Absolutely.  If he were a female, he would put new spin on the phrase "drama queen."  But now, I think he's looking for closure and justice.  He was in the center of things for such a long time and now he just feels a need to be around people involved with the case.  Maybe  I'm wrong, but this is my take on things.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: December 15, 2008, 04:15:06 PM »

I sure hope so. If she or any of them did anything to  that cat.....

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #567 on: December 15, 2008, 04:15:37 PM »

Vamoose, el gato!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: December 15, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »

Hey I think I'm getting lost in the cage again! Or I'm being ignored!
Hi Monkeys!!!!

Has anyone seen Quietmonkey?  I haven't!  Where is she?

HERE I AM!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: December 15, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »

Hey I think I'm getting lost in the cage again! Or I'm being ignored!
Hi Monkeys!!!!

Has anyone seen Quietmonkey?  I haven't!  Where is she?

QuietMonkey...Never heard of any monkey by that name.I'll be on the lookou though. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: December 15, 2008, 04:16:25 PM »

When the meter reader went down to take a tinkle...I wonder if there was a path of some sort. 
If there wasn't I would be afraid to walk away from the bag, in case I couldn't find it again for LE...
But if there was a path of some sort... that would mean it had been used before.. more than once.
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: December 15, 2008, 04:16:58 PM »

4:30 presser, according to CNN HDLN news

Who's holding the presser, Another? 

Sheriff's Dept.

thanks!!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 15, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »

To my knowledge, nope.  Several of us have wondered in the past couple days what happened to their cat. 

It was reported that Mallory went in to feed the dogs while the A's were away...

Also that when the A's returned to the house and left again, they took the two dogs with them. 

Greta recently said that there were cats (plural) in the household when she visited.

I have no idea where they are today.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: December 15, 2008, 04:17:55 PM »

Regarding Padilla, I will be the first one to say how annoyed I have been with him while following this case, but now I almost seem to be able to understand his "need" to be here and don't think his presence here now is as much about publicity as it is about genuine feelings and a need for closure.  I have spoken with detectives that have worked on homicide cases involving children and I know they get completely wrapped up in finding the killer.  I think LP first became involved as an opportunity to gain publicity but as his involvement evolved, it became more for him.  Is he a sensationalist?  Absolutely.  If he were a female, he would put new spin on the phrase "drama queen."  But now, I think he's looking for closure and justice.  He was in the center of things for such a long time and now he just feels a need to be around people involved with the case.  Maybe  I'm wrong, but this is my take on things.

I think you are a much kinder person than I am...
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #574 on: December 15, 2008, 04:18:41 PM »

I have no idea what Fox was reporting, but it has now crossed my mind that perhaps they have discovered Casey's very own graveyard, not just Caylee's remains.
Thats what I just said in my last 2 posts.  Murderers usually start out small, sometimes with smaller animals.

I wonder why Tinker and Tilly were spared?!?!?    I really think were on the brink of finding out that Casey is a sicko on the level of Jeffery Dahmer.

Lisa

hehe you guys are amusing..but silly dolce, they only start out small when they're sadistic serial killers....hehe..and theyre usually a white male, 25-35 to be vague..but casey is crazy..and i really dont put it past her of having a baby while she was in high school and hiding it in the woods..u nvr know with this broad
I think to link it ONLY to male sadistic serial killers is not quite right.  I mean, how do we know that Casey meant to stop at just Caylee?  She was telling everyone she was to get the home her parents lived in...
Casey was the younger child, with an older brother, maybe she was a bit of a tomboy...that could tie into the statistic if you really want to say the pattern only occurs in males.
None-the-less, it would take one ruthless individual to look into the eyes of a child, any child, and take their life.  If by accident, it would take one ruthless individual to dispose of a child, any child, in the same mannor that Casey has done with Caylee.
OUTRAGEOUS!

i didnt say it was only for males criminologists did..it is NOT A STATISTIC is criminal profiling, and its a fact.  it is just much more common in males( maybe in the 98th percentile), as is arson, and satanic rituals.   THERE IS a direct link with these type of murders ((mass murders included)). Now there ARE some females that are just as sadistic, but female psychopathy is an understudied subject . THAT IS A FACT. The assertion that most violent offenders usually repeat there actions is almost solely based on men. TRUTH. There is not enough criminal profiling to make that assumption.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: December 15, 2008, 04:19:24 PM »

I totally see your point, and it does make a lot of sense.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: December 15, 2008, 04:20:55 PM »

Again.When it is confirmed to be Caylee.Other then the prosecution,as well as LE what family member will speak for Caylee???We know the immediate family has not to this point!!!!!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: December 15, 2008, 04:20:56 PM »

Ann, if Casey is smart she will plea-bargain.  If not, and the death penalty is reinstated, I think that a jury might well send her to Death Row.  She is about as likeable as Scott Peterson.  Without the death penalty, I think she will get life in prison with no parole.  But Casey and her parents all cling to their little fantasies of getting off scot-free.  So she may not want to make any kind of plea and the prosecution may not offer one on their own.  She has already turned down one.  Casey fully expected at first to walk away from this without a scratch.  I think she is stunned that things are going to wrong for her.  She has always relied on lies and they have gotten her a long way with her parents and with gullible friends.
I will be shocked if this goes to trial, someone better talk some sense into her, and quick.

I think it will go to trial because the "high-profile" lawyers want to make money.  They will convince KC that they will get her off.   The lawyers don't care about KC - they just want to be able to write a good book.   Its all about FAME and MONEY.   JUST MY OPINION.

You have just posted one of the MOST sensible posts on this board IMO!

If you're talking to me - thanks!   
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: December 15, 2008, 04:21:16 PM »

All I want to do is hog the TV remote. 
But I can't.  grrrrrrrr
I wonder what is going to be said at 4:30 press conference.
I'm so afraid they are going to say it isn't little Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #579 on: December 15, 2008, 04:22:52 PM »

Greta recently said that there were cats (plural) in the household when she visited.

I have no idea where they are today.
I could have sworn Cindy said there was three cats in their house, I believe in one of the LE interviews. So maybe there are three cats missing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.