April 25, 2024, 11:01:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310903 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: December 15, 2008, 04:45:11 PM »

Hey, who pushed me out and locked the cage? I tried and tried, and finally was able to break the lock, and I'm back in now! Phew!! 

Haven't been able to find the press conf. Did I miss it, or has it not happened yet??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #621 on: December 15, 2008, 04:46:04 PM »

Now dont try to rub me as smug, this is a discussion forum, if you are offended by the words "silly" or "amusing" that is to your own accord. I was giving you a fact to help further your personal investigation. Googling? my computer is much too slow for that, i can barely keep up with the threads...go ahead google what i just said..its the truth. Anyone in this forum will vouch for me, anyone that has studied forensic anthropology, criminal profiling. Casey HAS NOT broken any normalities, she hid the body less than 3 miles from her home, the murder was most likely in her home. She is disassociated, and her case so far is very disorganized the clues to a sociopath. not a serial killer. dont assume i dont know what im talking about. prove me wrong. please. and respect my thoughts and the fact that i am here to speak of the case and not gossip or to throw out scenarios that i know has inconsistencies, and get offended when someone who has the correct knowledge  corrects me.
I think that you are very much out of line in laughing at other just because as you are saying you "know" or have "studied" these things, excuse me for going to Design school instead. (It works for me.)
A key investigator on this case stated that he has never seen someone such as Casey in all of his years, its quoted by several newspapers, tv stations, and is on this thread a lot. 
Also, I was under the impression that this DISCUSSION board was to discuss possibilities and scenarios.  Sorry we are all just not as "bright" as you.  I will go to the library and get one of your thinkin books you must have read in your time at school.
I have NO problem with someone posting correct knowledge, but I do have an issue with someone trying to patronize me with "silly" or "you guys are amusing", I was not the only one you had quoted in that quote stack.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #622 on: December 15, 2008, 04:46:08 PM »

A more serious pic I wanted to share with you all. This is our Heathers grave marker. We just had it placed one day before her 1 year angel day. And the flowers to the lower right are the ones I left for Caylee.

Oh Cyn, that is absolutely beautiful.  God bless you and your family.

it is beautiful. every season that passes i visit my best friends marker with oodles of dollar tree decor, and make sure that he knows my focus is still him. he lets me know he appreciates it. im positive you've had the same feeling..its nice..its no longer sad..its soothing..i would like to visit caylee one day.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: December 15, 2008, 04:46:23 PM »

I got slung outta the cage for no reason whatsoever!!   

me too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: December 15, 2008, 04:46:40 PM »

Now the background is back again. Must be technical difficulties.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #625 on: December 15, 2008, 04:48:34 PM »

Muffy sorry I lashed out at you Wink

I guess a bunch of Monkeys got dumped 

I panicked !!  LMBO
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: December 15, 2008, 04:48:48 PM »

All the time Casey has said Caylee is close, and that she does not know where she is. Do you think it is possible that she did what she did, placed the body somewhere and with all the bad weather that at some point when she went back the body was missing...there fore she really did not know where Caylee was. And this of course, in Casey's mind would make her not lying.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: December 15, 2008, 04:49:12 PM »

Third time is a charm..LOL.When they identify the body discovered as Caylee Anthony will their be an extended family member,and or child advocate who will be ask to speak on behalf of Caylee???Since no one in her immediate family seems to think anything is wrong!Anyone???

Ideas??Anyone??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: December 15, 2008, 04:50:25 PM »

NO1ZLADIE ~  You said:

hehe you guys are amusing..but silly dolce, they only start out small when they're sadistic serial killers....hehe..and theyre usually a white male, 25-35 to be vague..but casey is crazy..and i really dont put it past her of having a baby while she was in high school and hiding it in the woods..u nvr know with this broad

Everyone is entitled to their opinion here, but not at the expense of other posters.  Laughing AT other posters, not WITH them is not cool.  And am I reading this correctly?  You are calling Dolce "silly"?  [color=red]Name calling is not allowed here at all.  [/color] Try being kinder to the monkeys, please.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: December 15, 2008, 04:50:56 PM »

There's an Obama press conference at 5 (Eastern). Might trump an Orlando press conference.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: December 15, 2008, 04:51:11 PM »

A more serious pic I wanted to share with you all. This is our Heathers grave marker. We just had it placed one day before her 1 year angel day. And the flowers to the lower right are the ones I left for Caylee.

Cyn, thanks for sharing that with us. Thanks for being here with us. I must say again that my heart goes out to you. You are a great, strong monkey.

Mine, too.  Thank you for sharing your angel with us.

(((Cyn)))

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: December 15, 2008, 04:51:28 PM »

When some of you folks think that KC schemed her whole charade, remember that LP said during a NG interview, that KC lived her life in 10 minute increments.   In otherwords, she didn't think past ten minutes of the present.
LOL Sort of like my Jack Russells.

For that to be the case though, why the searches found on her computer as early as March?

Not being an expert about something like that, I don't know.  I would guess that maybe she had thoughts about doing different things to Caylee, or her family, or others, but had no specific plans on when she was going to act them out or how she was going to handle the aftermath.  

OKAY, I know we have some monkeys out there who have studied or worked in areas of mental health, so do you have any thoughts on how a sick mind like this works and explain more of what LP meant?????    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #632 on: December 15, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »

Now dont try to rub me as smug, this is a discussion forum, if you are offended by the words "silly" or "amusing" that is to your own accord. I was giving you a fact to help further your personal investigation. Googling? my computer is much too slow for that, i can barely keep up with the threads...go ahead google what i just said..its the truth. Anyone in this forum will vouch for me, anyone that has studied forensic anthropology, criminal profiling. Casey HAS NOT broken any normalities, she hid the body less than 3 miles from her home, the murder was most likely in her home. She is disassociated, and her case so far is very disorganized the clues to a sociopath. not a serial killer. dont assume i dont know what im talking about. prove me wrong. please. and respect my thoughts and the fact that i am here to speak of the case and not gossip or to throw out scenarios that i know has inconsistencies, and get offended when someone who has the correct knowledge  corrects me.

if you want to have a personal conversation with me outside of this forum that would be more appropriate.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 04:56:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: December 15, 2008, 04:51:55 PM »

Cyn - I can't even begin to image how painful it was to lose your lovely daughter. All I can offer are my words of sympathy and my sincere condolences on your loss.

My Grandfather used to always say that time heals all wounds. I'm not sure those words really help and they probably don't. For you and your family, I hope that you find peace knowing Heather is with God and is safe and warm.

Hang-in the Cyn - you're a wonderful caring lady and you deserve to be happy. ((hugs from me and littleone to you)) Brighter days are ahead, and you're in our prayers this holiday season.
Love always ~
Rob

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: December 15, 2008, 04:52:01 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/15/caylee.anthony.body.found/

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- Caylee Anthony's grandparents continue to stand by their daughter, who is accused of killing the missing 2-year-old, an attorney said Monday.

Caylee Anthony, 2, has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention.

1 of 3  George and Cindy Anthony were "devastated" upon learning a toddler's corpse had been found near their Orlando, Florida, home, attorney Brad Conway said, but the couple is waiting for authorities to confirm the body's identity.

"They're not grieving yet, because they don't know whose body this is, but if it is identified as Caylee they're going to go through that grieving process privately, and when they're ready to speak, they will," Conway told reporters.

A utility worker discovered the remains in a plastic bag Thursday and alerted authorities. CNN affiliate WFTV-TV in Orlando reported that the utility worker, a meter reader, picked up a bag at the site and a skull fell out.  Listen to the disturbing 911 call »

Later that day, authorities began a search of the Anthonys' home in which "a number of items" were seized, Conway said.

Authorities have said Casey Anthony, 22, waited about a month before telling her family that Caylee was gone. Caylee's grandmother called police on July 15, saying her daughter would not tell her where Caylee was.  See where remains were found »

The girl was 2 at the time of her disappearance.

The FBI is working to make a positive identification of the remains, based on DNA analysis, and is likely to have results "within the next week," Conway said.  Watch Conway describe the grandparents' devastation »

"Everybody wants to make sure that there are no mistakes made, that the person responsible for this crime is held responsible for it and, if that happens to be Casey, a jury of her peers will have to make that decision after the state of Florida proves beyond a reasonable doubt," he said.

If the remains prove to be those of their granddaughter, the body would be released to the Anthonys "for proper and respectful burial," he said.

Conway described his clients as "good, honest, decent people that are getting publicity that they do not deserve."

Orange County Sheriff Office's spokesman Carlos Padilla said last week that authorities believe the remains are Caylee's because no other children have been reported missing in the area, the remains are consistent with a child Caylee's age and the remains were found near the grandparents' home.  Watch how a home became a crime scene »

Caylee and her mother had lived in the house with her grandparents, but Casey Anthony moved into an apartment at the time Caylee disappeared.

Casey Anthony faces charges including first-degree murder in Caylee's disappearance. If convicted, she could face a sentence of up to life in prison. Prosecutors said this month they would not seek the death penalty.

Casey Anthony's attorneys have insisted she is innocent.  Watch Caylee's uncle dismantle a memorial »

After learning a corpse was found last week, attorneys sought a court order allowing them to observe the autopsy and conduct their own forensic tests.

A judge denied the request after prosecutors said the motion was premature because the body had not yet been identified.  Watch why police think it's Caylee »

"What I don't want to see, bluntly, is 24 hours after viewing an autopsy, a defense expert on a national news show describing this child's remains," prosecutor Jeff Ashton argued. "The specter of that is nauseating to me."

Asked Friday how Casey Anthony responded to the news that her daughter's remains may have been found, lawyer Jose Baez said, "It's not something that someone takes well."  Watch Anthony's attorney describe how she's doing »

Casey Anthony remains in protective custody and has no contact with other inmates, corrections officials said. A psychologist has seen her, and she is on psychological observation, which is not the same as suicide watch, according to a statement.

Casey Anthony's trial, originally set for January, has been postponed until at least March.

When questioned by police this summer, Casey Anthony gave conflicting statements, including some that were later disproved, according to hundreds of documents and investigative reports released in the case.

She claimed she dropped Caylee off with a babysitter, but when police checked out her story, they learned that the address Casey Anthony supplied belonged to an apartment that had been vacant for weeks. The woman Casey Anthony named as her babysitter told police she did not know her.  Review a timeline of the case »

Investigators have said that cadaver dogs picked up the scent of death in Anthony's car as well as in her parents' backyard. They also said air quality tests conducted by the FBI found evidence consistent with human decomposition and chloroform in the car's trunk. A neighbor told police Anthony had asked to borrow a shovel.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #635 on: December 15, 2008, 04:52:19 PM »

All the time Casey has said Caylee is close, and that she does not know where she is. Do you think it is possible that she did what she did, placed the body somewhere and with all the bad weather that at some point when she went back the body was missing...there fore she really did not know where Caylee was. And this of course, in Casey's mind would make her not lying.

And when she told George, Caylee would be home for her third b-day, she maybe figured Caylee's body would be discovered since the remains were so close to home.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: December 15, 2008, 04:53:05 PM »

Oh Cyn, that is absolutely beautiful.  God bless you and your family.

it is beautiful. every season that passes i visit my best friends marker with oodles of dollar tree decor, and make sure that he knows my focus is still him. he lets me know he appreciates it. im positive you've had the same feeling..its nice..its no longer sad..its soothing..i would like to visit caylee one day.

((hugs)) again to everyone.

Now would they please get on with the press conference !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: December 15, 2008, 04:53:06 PM »

Time for some Monkey Hugs everyone!

There, that feels better! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #638 on: December 15, 2008, 04:53:34 PM »

Third time is a charm..LOL.When they identify the body discovered as Caylee Anthony will their be an extended family member,and or child advocate who will be ask to speak on behalf of Caylee???Since no one in her immediate family seems to think anything is wrong!Anyone???

Ideas??Anyone??
Good question, maybe the Anthony's new lawyer.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: December 15, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »

It is lovely Cyn.. I will go one day this week with some Christmas decorations too.. Every year they hold a sunset candlelight vigil, it's so beautiful...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.