April 19, 2024, 12:12:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310563 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: December 15, 2008, 04:59:54 PM »

All the time Casey has said Caylee is close, and that she does not know where she is. Do you think it is possible that she did what she did, placed the body somewhere and with all the bad weather that at some point when she went back the body was missing...there fore she really did not know where Caylee was. And this of course, in Casey's mind would make her not lying.

that thought ran through my mind

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 15, 2008, 05:00:06 PM »

There was supposed to be a press conference at 4:30 est and Headline News said they would cover.  It has not happened as of 5:00 est
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #662 on: December 15, 2008, 05:00:50 PM »

MUFFY BEE!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

Dolce, i got your back my monkey friend....
Thank you Nikki.  I hope you are feeling better!!

Alright, I am outies!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: December 15, 2008, 05:01:12 PM »

There was supposed to be a press conference at 4:30 est and Headline News said they would cover.  It has not happened as of 5:00 est

I hate when this happens.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #664 on: December 15, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »

Alright I will read back for the updates of what went on with the presser when I come back home.  Time to go pick the little brother up from afterschool help and find out what fun sort of trouble he got himself into today.

TTFN!
and thank you for your kind thoughts Dolce. ((hugs))
Cyndi

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: December 15, 2008, 05:02:01 PM »

For those that want to listen to Headline News right now but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: December 15, 2008, 05:02:28 PM »

Hang-in the Cyn - you're a wonderful caring lady and you deserve to be happy. ((hugs from me and littleone to you)) Brighter days are ahead, and you're in our prayers this holiday season.
Love always ~
Rob
Warm hugs and thank you Rob !

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: December 15, 2008, 05:02:50 PM »

For those that want to listen to Headline News right now but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

You are fantastic !!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: December 15, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »

Third time is a charm..LOL.When they identify the body discovered as Caylee Anthony will their be an extended family member,and or child advocate who will be ask to speak on behalf of Caylee???Since no one in her immediate family seems to think anything is wrong!Anyone???

Ideas??Anyone??

I don't know Keepthefaith. You would think someone outside of the immediate family would speak up about something. No one has spoke up for anyone in that family. 

Thanx QM.It is bizarre to say the least.Where is the rest of the family??No accountability from anyone in the family.If this was in my family. I'd be aggressive to say the least in regards to the disappearance of a family member!If my immediate family wouldn't do it or were more concerned with there daughter VS. grandkid i'd be all over them...Just thoughts

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: December 15, 2008, 05:03:25 PM »

Conway to seek imunity for his clients

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 4:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

innocent people don't need immunity

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: December 15, 2008, 05:03:54 PM »

Alright I will read back for the updates of what went on with the presser when I come back home.  Time to go pick the little brother up from afterschool help and find out what fun sort of trouble he got himself into today.

TTFN!

See you later Dolce!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: December 15, 2008, 05:04:06 PM »

A more serious pic I wanted to share with you all. This is our Heathers grave marker. We just had it placed one day before her 1 year angel day. And the flowers to the lower right are the ones I left for Caylee.

Oh Cyn, that is absolutely beautiful.  God bless you and your family.

it is beautiful. every season that passes i visit my best friends marker with oodles of dollar tree decor, and make sure that he knows my focus is still him. he lets me know he appreciates it. im positive you've had the same feeling..its nice..its no longer sad..its soothing..i would like to visit caylee one day.

((hugs)) again to everyone.

Now would they please get on with the press conference !!

Cyn
I am with you..... so many cant understand the feelings for a chid passed on, I can.  My son Nicholas passed on in 1997 and I will always think of him with all the love in my heart.

My Dad had a stroke 2 weeks ago, so I went to Tampa to care for he and my Mom, he went to hospice on Tuesday and passed Wedneday the day befoe Thanksgiving. He was in my Moms arms, with me at her side when he left us.  He is safe now , we know that.
So, I am with you in feeling , sorrow and heart.  God Bless her and my Pop.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #672 on: December 15, 2008, 05:04:56 PM »

When some of you folks think that KC schemed her whole charade, remember that LP said during a NG interview, that KC lived her life in 10 minute increments.   In otherwords, she didn't think past ten minutes of the present.
LOL Sort of like my Jack Russells.

For that to be the case though, why the searches found on her computer as early as March?

Not being an expert about something like that, I don't know.  I would guess that maybe she had thoughts about doing different things to Caylee, or her family, or others, but had no specific plans on when she was going to act them out or how she was going to handle the aftermath.  

OKAY, I know we have some monkeys out there who have studied or worked in areas of mental health, so do you have any thoughts on how a sick mind like this works and explain more of what LP meant?????    

first and foremost LP is looney. But he does make sense with this. He was pertaining to she isnt realistic, her perception is only live in the moment. i mean she literally went from being a mother to a murderer, to a date night without an regard of what had just happened..and still 6months later continues to have forgotten what she did. this is what he may mean. this also ties into her having an accident with caylee. If they do go with the accident theory it will have been a reckless homicide because she compromised her daughters life, by binding her mouth to keep her quiet so she could go out. Thus she lives in the moment.
i had posted that quote that she had downloaded onto her laptop on july 3rd earlier...at that time i was going over the computer records again and she reviewed this quote again the day before she got caught up. i was once disgusted because this has been my favorite quote for years, and i didnt want to share that in common with casey, but now it makes me think how her crazy mind interpreted this. She also had the "why do we kill people who kill people? to show that killing people is wrong?" that picture is eery and that lil girl looks like caylee

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks,
even months over-analyzing a situation;
trying to put the pieces together, justifying what
could've, should've, would've, happened. Or you can just
leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on...-tupac

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #673 on: December 15, 2008, 05:05:24 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

You are right.  I wonder if they are going to fess up?

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: December 15, 2008, 05:05:58 PM »

When some of you folks think that KC schemed her whole charade, remember that LP said during a NG interview, that KC lived her life in 10 minute increments.   In otherwords, she didn't think past ten minutes of the present.
LOL Sort of like my Jack Russells.

For that to be the case though, why the searches found on her computer as early as March?

I believe what has been said about Casey living her life 10 minutes at a time.  We might need to remember that while those searches were done on the computer in the A's home, back in March, and supposedly again in May, it might not have been Casey doing that searching.  Could have been George, Cindy, maybe even Lee. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: December 15, 2008, 05:06:13 PM »

[/quote]

Cyn
I am with you..... so many cant understand the feelings for a chid passed on, I can.  My son Nicholas passed on in 1997 and I will always think of him with all the love in my heart.

My Dad had a stroke 2 weeks ago, so I went to Tampa to care for he and my Mom, he went to hospice on Tuesday and passed Wedneday the day befoe Thanksgiving. He was in my Moms arms, with me at her side when he left us.  He is safe now , we know that.
So, I am with you in feeling , sorrow and heart.  God Bless her and my Pop.

[/quote]
So many beautiful Angels in Heaven to guide Caylee.
((hugs))

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: December 15, 2008, 05:06:14 PM »

dated Dec 15.  Appears to be additional to the orig.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-casey-anthony-ims,0,5981464.htmlpage[/quote]

MORE DOCS RELEASED   DEC. 15TH..

Found here that it was Tony L that found Casey walking down Chickasaw Trail

going south on the 24 of june when she had ran out of gas.  Went to C &G

house and he broke the lock on the shed and Casey took the two cans of gas.

It is on Page 46 of the above documents.  Must have been the day she had

gotten rid of the body.   I thought it was the day she was seen jogging and it

was Chris that had seen her. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: December 15, 2008, 05:06:15 PM »

Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.

does this mean they are finally going to tell the truth?  nnnnaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww

Rest in Peace Caylee

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: December 15, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »

The As are going to be reinterviewed by the police and this time there won't be any conflicting answers. Did I read this correctly? 

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #679 on: December 15, 2008, 05:06:52 PM »

My thoughts exactly! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.