April 18, 2024, 06:52:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310501 times)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: December 15, 2008, 05:41:47 PM »

I'm dressed again   

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: December 15, 2008, 05:41:52 PM »

Capt. Angelo Nieves, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says they have made more significant finds during Monday's search of the area where the remains were found, but he could not release specifics on that evidence.
He also said that they are using experts from the University of Central Florida, an anthropologist, an entomologist and a botonist to examine the scene.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html?refresh=1

How you like them apples, Dr. Baden?

Lisa

Sweet !!   
LOL you're not kiddin!
Dr Baden made it sound like they had nicompoops in the woods trampling on stuff and made a snarky comment about the people sifting for bones. He sure made a fast reversal when the wife joined the defense.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #742 on: December 15, 2008, 05:42:34 PM »

Conway to seek imunity for his clients

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 4:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.

does this mean they are finally going to tell the truth?  nnnnaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww

To coin a phrase, the Anthonys and the truth are strangers.

I find it extremely odd their lawyer used the word "immunity".  That usually implies giving something up to get it 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: December 15, 2008, 05:43:47 PM »

Capt. Angelo Nieves, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says they have made more significant finds during Monday's search of the area where the remains were found, but he could not release specifics on that evidence.
He also said that they are using experts from the University of Central Florida, an anthropologist, an entomologist and a botonist to examine the scene.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html?refresh=1

Lisa

I really think the networks should NOT use Dr. Baden as an expert on their shows as it is clearly a conflict of interest with his wife now being part to the devil's crew. I do believe he will and has eschewed what he says towards the defense's point of view.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: December 15, 2008, 05:45:14 PM »

Lisa

I really think the networks should NOT use Dr. Baden as an expert on their shows as it is clearly a conflict of interest with his wife now being part to the devil's crew. I do believe he will and has eschewed what he says towards the defense's point of view.

I agree 110%.I saw him speak on a show and his answers seem to sway towards a defensive type of answer!!GET RID OF THE DEVIL'S CREW.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: December 15, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »

Unfortunately there  will always be some bleeding hearts that rally around people like them...perhaps they relate to them in some way, or feel they can change them...I have never figured people like that out...I put them in the same category as women/men who write to murderers and rapists and child molesters in prison
[/quote]

So very true. I used to be involved in corrections in California, and would see the strangest connections made in some pretty bad situations. What/who some people would step up to support never ceased to amaze me. I always figured these people had to be addicted to the drama, and "thrill" of being involved and attached.
[/quote]

IMO something is seriously wrong with people like that...the trill of being near something/someone evil....the bad boy syndrone??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: December 15, 2008, 05:46:33 PM »

Conway to seek imunity for his clients

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 4:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.

does this mean they are finally going to tell the truth?  nnnnaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww

To coin a phrase, the Anthonys and the truth are strangers.

we really needs an applause monkey!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: December 15, 2008, 05:46:37 PM »

I think the Anthony's have alot ot get off their chests and it doesnt all hve to do with this  case but maybe years of being quiet and hiding things,  I for one would Love to hear what has gone on in that family for years and why no relitives have beem standing beside them, also I think LE will go back and investigate everything that might look like a connection to them all the way in Ohio!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: December 15, 2008, 05:47:15 PM »

I'm dressed again   

YEEHAW!  and you are beautiful!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #749 on: December 15, 2008, 05:47:42 PM »

On WESH.com it is saying that huge tree parts are being hauled out of the scene, I would like to know why.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #750 on: December 15, 2008, 05:47:45 PM »

Latest news on the Caylee Case tonight on Greta 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #751 on: December 15, 2008, 05:49:30 PM »

I think the Anthony's have alot ot get off their chests and it doesnt all hve to do with this  case but maybe years of being quiet and hiding things,  I for one would Love to hear what has gone on in that family for years and why no relitives have beem standing beside them, also I think LE will go back and investigate everything that might look like a connection to them all the way in Ohio!

I agree with you wishes HH, but don't think we'll see it happen in this life time. 

LE did investigate CFS background in Ohio, but nothing else that I've seen
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: December 15, 2008, 05:49:40 PM »

On WESH.com it is saying that huge tree parts are being hauled out of the scene, I would like to know why.
Earlier today on a FNC segement i saw them carrying a portion of a palmetto out and thought wtf??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: December 15, 2008, 05:50:10 PM »

IMO something is seriously wrong with people like that...the trill of being near something/someone evil....the bad boy syndrone??
[/quote]

There truly is  something wrong with them. I am no phsyc. doctor, but I think it is more than just the bad boy syndrome. The drama of it all has some appeal to those who want to be "big shots" for lack of a better term. They can then say they know, or have inside connection with this person. I don't think it is about actually bonding with the criminal..or even being a true supporter. It's a bragging right almost.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: December 15, 2008, 05:50:20 PM »

Minute-To-Minute Update
Monday, Dec. 15
5:20 p.m.
Capt. Angelo Nieves, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says they have made more significant finds during Monday's search of the area where the remains were found, but he could not release specifics on that evidence.  He also said that they are using experts from the University of Central Florida, an anthropologist, an entomologist and a botonist to examine the scene.

12:25 p.m.
Brad Conway, attorney and spokesman for George and Cindy Anthony, reads a statement from the Anthony family, asking for continued privacy. Read More

In the statement, George and Cindy Anthony say if the remains are Caylee's, the babysitter Casey Anthony says she left Caylee with may have played a role in her death.

This family is absolutely despicable. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: December 15, 2008, 05:50:53 PM »

I just read up on this and I think that it has something to do with that trees soak up, the water from th surrounding enviroment and it can stay  in the bark of the tree and the roots and the inside, maybe it has something to do with chemical findings, and by looking at the tree you  can tell just when it came inyo contact with said chemicals...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #756 on: December 15, 2008, 05:50:58 PM »

I seen some video of that today.  There are evidentiary things embedded under the brush/trees etc. is what I heard.  There may be things like duct tape stuck, etc.  Who knows what all they are looking for.  I hope they take roots of trees if it puts that killer behind bars for life.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: December 15, 2008, 05:50:59 PM »

that would take up notebooks, what they all could say I'm sure. Nejames the ex lawyer did make a comment about other info that sounded damaging.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: December 15, 2008, 05:52:05 PM »

MORE DOCS RELEASED   DEC. 15TH..

Found here that it was Tony L that found Casey walking down Chickasaw Trail

going south on the 24 of june when she had ran out of gas.  Went to C &G

house and he broke the lock on the shed and Casey took the two cans of gas.

It is on Page 46 of the above documents.  Must have been the day she had

gotten rid of the body.   I thought it was the day she was seen jogging and it

was Chris that had seen her. 

I don't think this is new. I just made an image of the part you mentioned on page 46:

I have posted this many times here:

Sorry about that....I thought they were new one's as well as some others.  But I never seen that part before.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: December 15, 2008, 05:52:23 PM »

I just read up on this and I think that it has something to do with that trees soak up, the water from th surrounding enviroment and it can stay  in the bark of the tree and the roots and the inside, maybe it has something to do with chemical findings, and by looking at the tree you  can tell just when it came inyo contact with said chemicals...
Thanks, I had no idea about that, wow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.