April 23, 2024, 08:04:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310757 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: December 15, 2008, 05:52:31 PM »

Capt. Angelo Nieves, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says they have made more significant finds during Monday's search of the area where the remains were found, but he could not release specifics on that evidence.
He also said that they are using experts from the University of Central Florida, an anthropologist, an entomologist and a botonist to examine the scene.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html?refresh=1

How you like them apples, Dr. Baden?

Lisa

Sweet !!   
LOL you're not kiddin!
Dr Baden made it sound like they had nicompoops in the woods trampling on stuff and made a snarky comment about the people sifting for bones. He sure made a fast reversal when the wife joined the defense.

He made it sound like they didn't know what they were doing, and were going to ruin all the evidence. And I've always liked Dr. Baden?

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: December 15, 2008, 05:52:32 PM »

I think the Anthony's have alot ot get off their chests and it doesnt all hve to do with this  case but maybe years of being quiet and hiding things,  I for one would Love to hear what has gone on in that family for years and why no relitives have beem standing beside them, also I think LE will go back and investigate everything that might look like a connection to them all the way in Ohio!

hi HH!  I do not believe they will ever reveal their secrets.....they know that casey is a liar and has lied to them for years...they know they have covered for her, lied for her, condoned her behaviour and they continue to do so....to reveal their secrets would be to admit to all of the above and I don't think that will ever happen.  JMO of course....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: December 15, 2008, 05:52:35 PM »

Does this family not understand that Casey was the babysitter!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: December 15, 2008, 05:52:42 PM »

I think the Anthony's have alot ot get off their chests and it doesnt all hve to do with this  case but maybe years of being quiet and hiding things,  I for one would Love to hear what has gone on in that family for years and why no relitives have beem standing beside them, also I think LE will go back and investigate everything that might look like a connection to them all the way in Ohio!

I agree with you wishes HH, but don't think we'll see it happen in this life time. 

LE did investigate CFS background in Ohio, but nothing else that I've seen
Yes but with the findings in the past few days and the closer looking into that has happened because of it, they may know something now that they didnt before...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: December 15, 2008, 05:53:15 PM »

On WESH.com it is saying that huge tree parts are being hauled out of the scene, I would like to know why.

me too???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #765 on: December 15, 2008, 05:54:02 PM »

On WESH.com it is saying that huge tree parts are being hauled out of the scene, I would like to know why.

I seen some video of that today.  There are evidentiary things embedded under the brush/trees etc. is what I heard.  There may be things like duct tape stuck, etc.  Who knows what all they are looking for.  I hope they take roots of trees if it puts that killer behind bars for life.   
Chop, cut what ever they have to do.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: December 15, 2008, 05:54:41 PM »

Minute-To-Minute Update
Monday, Dec. 15
5:20 p.m.
Capt. Angelo Nieves, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says they have made more significant finds during Monday's search of the area where the remains were found, but he could not release specifics on that evidence.  He also said that they are using experts from the University of Central Florida, an anthropologist, an entomologist and a botonist to examine the scene.

12:25 p.m.
Brad Conway, attorney and spokesman for George and Cindy Anthony, reads a statement from the Anthony family, asking for continued privacy. Read More

In the statement, George and Cindy Anthony say if the remains are Caylee's, the babysitter Casey Anthony says she left Caylee with may have played a role in her death.

This family is absolutely despicable. 

You're putting it nicely.Are these people sane??Lord have mercy on there SOULS.The invisible Zanny the Nanny killed Caylee.WTF are the Anthony's taking???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #767 on: December 15, 2008, 05:55:09 PM »

hi HH!  I do not believe they will ever reveal their secrets.....they know that casey is a liar and has lied to them for years...they know they have covered for her, lied for her, condoned her behaviour and they continue to do so....to reveal their secrets would be to admit to all of the above and I don't think that will ever happen.  JMO of course....

Sunny I share your opinion as well.  The A's will only admit the bare minimums if anything at all.  I bet George answered simple yes or no questions during the GJ proceedings.  The days of him flapping his jaws to LE are long over.  Cindy will NEVER give LE an ounce of anything painting Casey in a negative light, imo 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: December 15, 2008, 05:55:40 PM »

Minute-To-Minute Update
Monday, Dec. 15
Capt. Angelo Nieves, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says they have made more significant finds during Monday's search of the area where the remains were found, but he could not release specifics on that evidence.  He also said that they are using experts from the University of Central Florida, an anthropologist, an entomologist and a botonist to examine the scene.

Brad Conway, attorney and spokesman for George and Cindy Anthony, reads a statement from the Anthony family, asking for continued privacy. Read More

In the statement, George and Cindy Anthony say if the remains are Caylee's, the babysitter Casey Anthony says she left Caylee with may have played a role in her death.

I hate to say it, but I called that several days ago.  Zanny, Samantha, and the toddlers threw Caylee in the woods after Casey was in jail.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #769 on: December 15, 2008, 05:56:09 PM »

If their lawyer is going to ask for immunity for them, something tells me the phantom babysitter scenario will be history.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: December 15, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »

IMO something is seriously wrong with people like that...the trill of being near something/someone evil....the bad boy syndrone??

There truly is  something wrong with them. I am no phsyc. doctor, but I think it is more than just the bad boy syndrome. The drama of it all has some appeal to those who want to be "big shots" for lack of a better term. They can then say they know, or have inside connection with this person. I don't think it is about actually bonding with the criminal..or even being a true supporter. It's a bragging right almost.
[/quote]

Again I agree....we have seen a lot of that right here on SM in the past....the I knows but can't say, the my sources....etc....

Rest in Peace Caylee

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #771 on: December 15, 2008, 05:56:42 PM »

I agree with you wishes HH, but don't think we'll see it happen in this life time. 

LE did investigate CFS background in Ohio, but nothing else that I've seen
Yes but with the findings in the past few days and the closer looking into that has happened because of it, they may know something now that they didnt before...

I've been waiting for that day for over 5 months.  It should have happened on July 15th.  I just see Cindy going to her grave making excuses for Casey 

But I do hope you're right Wink
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #772 on: December 15, 2008, 05:57:45 PM »

It's easier to believe in the Nanny story until the evidence is concrete, imo.  And then maybe not still !!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: December 15, 2008, 05:58:18 PM »

Sunny I share your opinion as well.  The A's will only admit the bare minimums if anything at all.  I bet George answered simple yes or no questions during the GJ proceedings.  The days of him flapping his jaws to LE are long over.  Cindy will NEVER give LE an ounce of anything painting Casey in a negative light, imo 
Believe me I dont think much of the A's either but, I can bet you if evidence that has been collected has told a story that neither one wanted known, and police start to drop the ball on them and they cant see any way out, they will talk to save themselves, even though they wouldnt to save Caylee......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: December 15, 2008, 05:59:11 PM »

Cindy seems to know so much about Zanny, but why is it that LE and everyone else has never been able to even verify an indentity for the woman?  If Zanny exists the Anthonys should have provided that proof a long time ago.  At this point, all references to Zanny are painfully insulting.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: December 15, 2008, 05:59:53 PM »

If their lawyer is going to ask for immunity for them, something tells me the phantom babysitter scenario will be history.

Have you read this?  They refuse to believe their precious daughter had anything to do with this.  Me thinks thou does protest too much George and Cindy.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: December 15, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »

Minute-To-Minute Update
Monday, Dec. 15

thanks for the updates...has anyone heard anything else about a new search warrant on the A's house?  I am not thinking it must be so based on the new significant finds today!!

I'd love to talk to one of the guards at the jail  watching the devil woman   yesterday someone posted the commissary report and it made me so angry that Casey has been sitting there enjoying treats while Caylee's little bones are being gone over with a fine tooth comb,,,,,strange some thimes the small things that can make our blood boil!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: December 15, 2008, 06:00:57 PM »

we really needs an applause monkey!!!

Sorry he's not animated like these guys: 

RIP Sweet Puppy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: December 15, 2008, 06:01:23 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html

Caylee Memorial Forms At Crime Scene
OCSO Remains Tight-Lipped About Finds In Wooded Area Near Anthony Home

POSTED: 6:08 am EST December 15, 2008
UPDATED: 5:54 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Authorities are working to identify a child's remains on Monday that were found in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony last week.

Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said Monday that significant finds have been made at the crime scene, but that he could not comment further on the nature of the finds.

Crime scene investigators hauled out huge tree parts from the crime scene near the Anthonys' East Orange County home Monday.

"As they're moving slowly, they're moving carefully, they'll make, as they work with the medical examiner's office and the FBI lab, they'll make a determination as to what possibly occurred, what the condition of the body is, and analyze, evaluate that and provide that to the medical examiner and the FBI in order to come to a conclusion," Nieves said.

Sifting through all the debris is tedious work but experts including Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. G. will stay as long as needed. Nieves said the sheriff's office plans to leave no stone unturned.

"The fact that he actually saw it was remarkable in itself. The fact that he acted upon that it appeared suspicious to him. They said it would been difficult at all to miss that bag because of the heavy undergrowth and everything that was down there," Padilla said.

Sources suspect the body was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains may have floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony were allowed to return to their family home on Hope Spring Drive near the crime scene.

The family has hired a new attorney and spokesman, Brad Conway, and he said George and Cindy Anthony have nothing to hide and will work with law enforcement.

"They've cooperated. They've done everything they can and understand this is their daughter, and imagine your daughter, your only daughter, being charged with first-degree murder of your only grandchild," Conway said.

During a press conference on Monday afternoon, Conway said the Anthonys are not grieving because they don't know who the remains belong to.

Conway said that if the bones are Caylee's, once the medical examiner is finished, the bones will be released to the Anthonys for proper burial.

He also spoke about neighbors of the Anthonys selling false stories to the media. If false stories are sold he said will be looking into pursuing some sort of legal action, but right now the Anthony's are looking for some privacy.

Conway confirmed George and Cindy Anthony have give new fingerprints and DNA samples to the FBI, but that is only to exclude them as potential suspects and nothing else, Conway stressed.

Conway said George and Cindy Anthony only want to help determine if the child is Caylee and who may have killed her.

Michelle Bart, who said she reached out to the Anthony family the first week of seeing what they were going through with the media and offered her services, has a different position as of Sunday night.

Bart will no longer speak on the Anthonys behalf, but instead will continue to maintain their Web sites. She said she and Conway will be working as a team for the benefit of the Anthonys.

Since Thursday, a small cross left near the crime scene has grown into a huge memorial to Caylee Anthony, containing flowers and many stuffed animals.

"I've just been waiting for closure. I wanted her found alive. If this is what we got, you have to respect her. You have to respect the little child. It's just cruel," resident Wilma Sipes said.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: December 15, 2008, 06:01:46 PM »

Casey probably felt as if she were the nanny instead of the mom. Cindy held the baby at birth and named her. Casey did not even want to keep her, but Cindy insisted. I bet that she did see herself as a "nanny" figure in Caylee's life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.