April 23, 2024, 11:07:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310765 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #780 on: December 15, 2008, 06:01:58 PM »

Cindy seems to know so much about Zanny, but why is it that LE and everyone else has never been able to even verify an indentity for the woman?  If Zanny exists the Anthonys should have provided that proof a long time ago.  At this point, all references to Zanny are painfully insulting.

Copied & Edited from another Topix Thread

Okay, what I don't get is, Casey claims Zanny has been her Nanny for over a year and a half. Now, let's ignore for a minute that no-one lived at the apartment where she said she dropped her off at, and let's ignore the fact that she lied about working...

HOW in the HELL did Zanny totally disapear? I mean, not a trace. Not a phone bill, not a car registration, not a home owner, not a driver's liscense, not a email addy. They've carefully checked the nine Zenaida Gonzales in Orlando, none are the one Casey said. She was shown all the photos.

HOW can George and Cindy ignore those FACTS? NOTHING, other than "I feel she's close to home" has been the truth. NOTHING! How can they go for SIX MONTHS and all this work to find a Zenaida who fits Casey's description, nothing was found! If my friend xxxxx can find out who her great-great-great-great-great grandmother on her maternal side is, how come they can't find Zanny?

Excellent Point   
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: December 15, 2008, 06:06:04 PM »

On WESH.com it is saying that huge tree parts are being hauled out of the scene, I would like to know why.

I seen some video of that today.  There are evidentiary things embedded under the brush/trees etc. is what I heard.  There may be things like duct tape stuck, etc.  Who knows what all they are looking for.  I hope they take roots of trees if it puts that killer behind bars for life.   
Chop, cut what ever they have to do.

I would gladly donate ten trees in Caylee's name if the foliage they hacked yields evidence they can use to put KC away.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #782 on: December 15, 2008, 06:07:24 PM »

Minute-To-Minute Update
Monday, Dec. 15
5:20 p.m.
Capt. Angelo Nieves, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says they have made more significant finds during Monday's search of the area where the remains were found, but he could not release specifics on that evidence.  He also said that they are using experts from the University of Central Florida, an anthropologist, an entomologist and a botonist to examine the scene.

12:25 p.m.
Brad Conway, attorney and spokesman for George and Cindy Anthony, reads a statement from the Anthony family, asking for continued privacy. Read More

In the statement, George and Cindy Anthony say if the remains are Caylee's, the babysitter Casey Anthony says she left Caylee with may have played a role in her death.

This family is absolutely despicable. 

thanks for the updates...has anyone heard anything else about a new search warrant on the A's house?  I am not thinking it must be so based on the new significant finds today!!

I'd love to talk to one of the guards at the jail  watching the devil woman   yesterday someone posted the commissary report and it made me so angry that Casey has been sitting there enjoying treats while Caylee's little bones are being gone over with a fine tooth comb,,,,,strange some thimes the small things that can make our blood boil!!
So she must have recovered from her break down and wanting sedation pretty quickly.  What a waste of space she is.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #783 on: December 15, 2008, 06:07:29 PM »

Boo-  how did things go today? 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: December 15, 2008, 06:07:51 PM »

Does this family not understand that Casey was the babysitter!!!
If their lawyer is going to ask for immunity for them, something tells me the phantom babysitter scenario will be history.

They're still singin the same ole song as of today. Some things never change. These people are constitutionally incapable of telling the truth!!

Brad Conway, attorney and spokesman for George and Cindy Anthony, reads a statement from the Anthony family, asking for continued privacy. Read More

In the statement, George and Cindy Anthony say if the remains are Caylee's, the babysitter Casey Anthony says she left Caylee with may have played a role in her death.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: December 15, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »

On WESH.com it is saying that huge tree parts are being hauled out of the scene, I would like to know why.
I just read up on this and I think that it has something to do with that trees soak up, the water from th surrounding enviroment and it can stay  in the bark of the tree and the roots and the inside, maybe it has something to do with chemical findings, and by looking at the tree you  can tell just when it came inyo contact with said chemicals...

thanks HH,,,that makes sense

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: December 15, 2008, 06:08:49 PM »

Would one GREAT WONDERFUL monkey give the link to the Live Web Cam PLEASE!!!!
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: December 15, 2008, 06:09:23 PM »

I'd love to talk to one of the guards at the jail  watching the devil woman   yesterday someone posted the commissary report and it made me so angry that Casey has been sitting there enjoying treats while Caylee's little bones are being gone over with a fine tooth comb,,,,,strange some thimes the small things that can make our blood boil!!

I was wondering if there was an update, I can't beleive I missed it!  I've been reading on my phone so my page numbers were off.  Any idea where I can find it?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 15, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »

Boomonkey

How is your Daddy doing?  Been praying for you and your fam!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: December 15, 2008, 06:10:20 PM »

Minute-To-Minute Update
Monday, Dec. 15
5:20 p.m.
Capt. Angelo Nieves, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says they have made more significant finds during Monday's search of the area where the remains were found, but he could not release specifics on that evidence.  He also said that they are using experts from the University of Central Florida, an anthropologist, an entomologist and a botonist to examine the scene.

You're putting it nicely.Are these people sane??Lord have mercy on there SOULS.The invisible Zanny the Nanny killed Caylee.WTF are the Anthony's taking???

They have no souls!!!  No way! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: December 15, 2008, 06:10:25 PM »

Yes. And didn't George mention that Casey had put down Nanny on her resume` ? Clearly, she considered HERSELF as the Nanny even thought it was her own daughter she would have to watch.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: December 15, 2008, 06:11:26 PM »

If their lawyer is going to ask for immunity for them, something tells me the phantom babysitter scenario will be history.

Have you read this?  They refuse to believe their precious daughter had anything to do with this.  Me thinks thou does protest too much George and Cindy.

All I got to say is that whatever the A's are smokin' is some dang good sh!t... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: December 15, 2008, 06:12:00 PM »

Doesn't look like much going on right now or the cams aren't working:

House cam
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Crime scene cam
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #793 on: December 15, 2008, 06:13:22 PM »

Yes. And didn't George mention that Casey had put down Nanny on her resume` ? Clearly, she considered HERSELF as the Nanny even thought it was her own daughter she would have to watch.

Hi Scat-

And I think it was in that frame of mind that Casey killed Caylee.  So much bitterness towards her.  Casey is the reject the day of the 15th, but little Caylee is curled up on PaPa's lap.  I want to scratch her eyes out!!   
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: December 15, 2008, 06:13:47 PM »

"In the statement, George and Cindy Anthony say if the remains are Caylee's, the babysitter Casey Anthony says she left Caylee with may have played a role in her death."

OMG !!!   seriously ? I mean, I knew it was coming...but still... oh I am so freaking mad.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: December 15, 2008, 06:13:56 PM »

Good memory! You're right.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: December 15, 2008, 06:14:34 PM »

Casey probably felt as if she were the nanny instead of the mom. Cindy held the baby at birth and named her. Casey did not even want to keep her, but Cindy insisted. I bet that she did see herself as a "nanny" figure in Caylee's life.
"Cay-Lee" was named after the biological parents.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: December 15, 2008, 06:15:14 PM »

Doesn't look like much going on right now or the cams aren't working:

House cam
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Crime scene cam
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

no crime scene tape around house?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: December 15, 2008, 06:15:15 PM »

Cindy seems to know so much about Zanny, but why is it that LE and everyone else has never been able to even verify an indentity for the woman?  If Zanny exists the Anthonys should have provided that proof a long time ago.  At this point, all references to Zanny are painfully insulting.

They seem to think the rest of us have forgotten their interviews with LE and FBI. Cindy admitted then that she thought Zanny represented someone else, like poor Jesse or Amy. In other words, there WAS NO ZANNY!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: December 15, 2008, 06:16:00 PM »

I just read up on this and I think that it has something to do with that trees soak up, the water from th surrounding enviroment and it can stay  in the bark of the tree and the roots and the inside, maybe it has something to do with chemical findings, and by looking at the tree you  can tell just when it came inyo contact with said chemicals...

thanks HH,,,that makes sense
Your welcome, I just read it about the time that post was made....seems alot can be found out from studying the inside of the trees, and that will be another factor in regards as to how long the body had been there, but you know what Im thinking guys....................I think for there to be that much chemicals that the tree's might have soaked it up, that the cloth that was used on Caylee was also thrown out in the woods and the chemicals washed out of it too......I think LE has a gold mind of evidence now..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.