March 28, 2024, 07:06:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 308093 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: December 15, 2008, 06:31:08 PM »

I hope  if GA/CA want immunity that that is knocked down by the police.  I am afraid this would be their chance to "correct" all their previous statements and if so then the prosecution would up a creek and not to be able to use all the interviews.  I hope immunity if denied based on that completely.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: December 15, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »

I'd love to talk to one of the guards at the jail  watching the devil woman   yesterday someone posted the commissary report and it made me so angry that Casey has been sitting there enjoying treats while Caylee's little bones are being gone over with a fine tooth comb,,,,,strange some thimes the small things that can make our blood boil!!

I was wondering if there was an update, I can't beleive I missed it!  I've been reading on my phone so my page numbers were off.  Any idea where I can find it?

I don't remember who posted it and I am the world's worse at finding things...but I am sure some smart monkey will find it and posted it....I was also going to ask who in the hell the people were that were putting money in her account???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: December 15, 2008, 06:32:12 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html

Caylee Memorial Forms At Crime Scene
OCSO Remains Tight-Lipped About Finds In Wooded Area Near Anthony Home

POSTED: 6:08 am EST December 15, 2008
UPDATED: 5:54 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Authorities are working to identify a child's remains on Monday that were found in a wooded area near the home of Caylee Anthony last week.

Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said Monday that significant finds have been made at the crime scene, but that he could not comment further on the nature of the finds.

Crime scene investigators hauled out huge tree parts from the crime scene near the Anthonys' East Orange County home Monday.

"As they're moving slowly, they're moving carefully, they'll make, as they work with the medical examiner's office and the FBI lab, they'll make a determination as to what possibly occurred, what the condition of the body is, and analyze, evaluate that and provide that to the medical examiner and the FBI in order to come to a conclusion," Nieves said.

Sifting through all the debris is tedious work but experts including Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. G. will stay as long as needed. Nieves said the sheriff's office plans to leave no stone unturned.

"The fact that he actually saw it was remarkable in itself. The fact that he acted upon that it appeared suspicious to him. They said it would been difficult at all to miss that bag because of the heavy undergrowth and everything that was down there," Padilla said.

Sources suspect the body was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains may have floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony were allowed to return to their family home on Hope Spring Drive near the crime scene.

The family has hired a new attorney and spokesman, Brad Conway, and he said George and Cindy Anthony have nothing to hide and will work with law enforcement.

"They've cooperated. They've done everything they can and understand this is their daughter, and imagine your daughter, your only daughter, being charged with first-degree murder of your only grandchild," Conway said.

During a press conference on Monday afternoon, Conway said the Anthonys are not grieving because they don't know who the remains belong to.

Conway said that if the bones are Caylee's, once the medical examiner is finished, the bones will be released to the Anthonys for proper burial.

He also spoke about neighbors of the Anthonys selling false stories to the media. If false stories are sold he said will be looking into pursuing some sort of legal action, but right now the Anthony's are looking for some privacy.

Conway confirmed George and Cindy Anthony have give new fingerprints and DNA samples to the FBI, but that is only to exclude them as potential suspects and nothing else, Conway stressed.

Conway said George and Cindy Anthony only want to help determine if the child is Caylee and who may have killed her.

Michelle Bart, who said she reached out to the Anthony family the first week of seeing what they were going through with the media and offered her services, has a different position as of Sunday night.

Bart will no longer speak on the Anthonys behalf, but instead will continue to maintain their Web sites. She said she and Conway will be working as a team for the benefit of the Anthonys.

Since Thursday, a small cross left near the crime scene has grown into a huge memorial to Caylee Anthony, containing flowers and many stuffed animals.

"I've just been waiting for closure. I wanted her found alive. If this is what we got, you have to respect her. You have to respect the little child. It's just cruel," resident Wilma Sipes said.

Thanks Klaas.

What about Lee Anthony?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: December 15, 2008, 06:32:28 PM »

Does this family not understand that Casey was the babysitter!!!

It's easier to believe in the Nanny story until the evidence is concrete, imo.  And then maybe not still !!   

cindy must have forgotten that she said on TAPE that she thought Zanny was anyone who was watching Caylee

And oddly enough, who watched Caylee the most during her short life?

Sadly, the imaginary nanny, IMO.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: December 15, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »

Conway to seek imunity for his clients

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 4:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

innocent people don't need immunity

That's what I was thinking!!!!     WOW   
OK - back to reading.....  I'll never catch up.   You guys are too fast!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: December 15, 2008, 06:32:42 PM »

I wonder if there are any future sociopath's just kicked back, taking notes on this case... 

NAH! They all think they're just too naturally brilliant than the rest of us mere mortals. We're nothing but prey after all, while these narcissists think they're the kings of the jungle.

ahhhh true!  forgot about that!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: December 15, 2008, 06:33:25 PM »

"In the statement, George and Cindy Anthony say if the remains are Caylee's, the babysitter Casey Anthony says she left Caylee with may have played a role in her death."

OMG !!!   seriously ? I mean, I knew it was coming...but still... oh I am so freaking mad.

I really can't believe this new attorney allowed them to make that stupid statement.... guess I gave him more credit than I should have

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #827 on: December 15, 2008, 06:34:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18285004/detail.html

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

"It's going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily," he said. "Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it."

Yeah Lenny !! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: December 15, 2008, 06:35:41 PM »

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee's body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

"I don't want to get sued," Padilla said.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

"It's going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily," he said. "Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it."

Well that's nice of him. If it's Caylee, I hope LP sticks to his word. Smile

Yes, indeed that is nice of LP!

Klaas: glad to see your power has been restored. (Assuming you are at home now?)

We missed you today.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: December 15, 2008, 06:35:49 PM »

On WESH.com it is saying that huge tree parts are being hauled out of the scene, I would like to know why.
I just read up on this and I think that it has something to do with that trees soak up, the water from th surrounding enviroment and it can stay  in the bark of the tree and the roots and the inside, maybe it has something to do with chemical findings, and by looking at the tree you  can tell just when it came inyo contact with said chemicals...

thanks HH,,,that makes sense
Your welcome, I just read it about the time that post was made....seems alot can be found out from studying the inside of the trees, and that will be another factor in regards as to how long the body had been there, but you know what Im thinking guys....................I think for there to be that much chemicals that the tree's might have soaked it up, that the cloth that was used on Caylee was also thrown out in the woods and the chemicals washed out of it too......I think LE has a gold mind of evidence now..........

now the botanist makes sense

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: December 15, 2008, 06:36:31 PM »

I think that LPs theory is so off base. If she used the shovel in the pool it would have tested posotive for Chlorine.

Agree.  I don't think Caylee was ever put in the pool, either.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: December 15, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »

Just watched Capt. Angelo Nieves latest presser and boy is he one strictly business cool cucumber. I like him. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: December 15, 2008, 06:37:43 PM »

The Ant's new attorney is just another 15 minutes of famer, like the rest!!

Attorney Brad Conway also said he is representing the Anthonys for free.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

FREE PUBLICITY...worth a million...but watch it Brad...this is gonna come back and bite you in the ass!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: December 15, 2008, 06:38:36 PM »

Yeah Lenny !! 

That's cool.   I do think Leonard has a big heart - just don't always agree with his theories.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: December 15, 2008, 06:39:14 PM »

Casey probably felt as if she were the nanny instead of the mom. Cindy held the baby at birth and named her. Casey did not even want to keep her, but Cindy insisted. I bet that she did see herself as a "nanny" figure in Caylee's life.
"Cay-Lee" was named after the biological parents.

Do we have any idea who the biological father is????

Plenty of speculation about that, and about Caylee's name... Neither are known facts, yet...

AMEN to that one!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #835 on: December 15, 2008, 06:40:03 PM »

Boo-  how did things go today? 
Things went well due to all your prayers. Got woke up at 5am b/c they resched to 8am. Hate those early morning calls! They scare me! He smiled when I told him you guys were praying for him and he says thanks. The tests, etc. say it isn't as bad as they had thought. No surgery, going to resch for Jan. b/c where he does need a stent, it's too long of an area. So docs are going to consult and proceed in January.

I have to say, all your prayers and comments have blessed my heart. I read each one and cried that you guys really care for me and each other. Joining this board has to be one the best decisions I made this year. So many friends I never had before! Caylee is one blessed little angel to have you people too!! Thank you again!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: December 15, 2008, 06:40:14 PM »

are the anthonys back at their house ?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: December 15, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »

I think that LPs theory is so off base. If she used the shovel in the pool it would have tested posotive for Chlorine.

And I think it's virtually impossible for her to have scooped Caylee out of the pool with the shovel. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #838 on: December 15, 2008, 06:40:45 PM »

When some of you folks think that KC schemed her whole charade, remember that LP said during a NG interview, that KC lived her life in 10 minute increments.   In otherwords, she didn't think past ten minutes of the present.
LOL Sort of like my Jack Russells.

For that to be the case though, why the searches found on her computer as early as March?

Not being an expert about something like that, I don't know.  I would guess that maybe she had thoughts about doing different things to Caylee, or her family, or others, but had no specific plans on when she was going to act them out or how she was going to handle the aftermath.  

OKAY, I know we have some monkeys out there who have studied or worked in areas of mental health, so do you have any thoughts on how a sick mind like this works and explain more of what LP meant?????    

first and foremost LP is looney. But he does make sense with this. He was pertaining to she isnt realistic, her perception is only live in the moment. i mean she literally went from being a mother to a murderer, to a date night without an regard of what had just happened..and still 6months later continues to have forgotten what she did. this is what he may mean. this also ties into her having an accident with caylee. If they do go with the accident theory it will have been a reckless homicide because she compromised her daughters life, by binding her mouth to keep her quiet so she could go out. Thus she lives in the moment.

I believe in florida that amounts to felony murder which is murder 1, IMO I think it was premeditated due to her searching all the missing children websites along with numerous other hinky searches way back in March.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: December 15, 2008, 06:40:47 PM »

Someone said that le thought she was in the pool.  I'm with you though, I don't think the pool was involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.