March 29, 2024, 01:27:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 308108 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #920 on: December 15, 2008, 07:21:42 PM »

OMG - I was a sociopath in my 20's!!!! 

JK, not to make light of KC or anything, but I recognized my younger self in some of those...  I am *not* telling which ones or I'll have to go to confession again...

Yes I think I went through a similar stage of rebellion as well....not nearly to the degree that Casey has gone, or to the extent of that entire list that was posted...but some.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 15, 2008, 07:22:16 PM »

Big hugs to Cyn and Boo.

I Stand With The Girl
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #922 on: December 15, 2008, 07:22:48 PM »

How did I miss snagging Listening Monkey Wink
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #923 on: December 15, 2008, 07:23:26 PM »

Hey Boo Boo..this one is for you my sweet friend.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 15, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »

Ant's attorney doesn't believe in polygraph test. Says they are not accurate and he would never subject any of his clients to one.
Well, playing the devils advocate here, he is right.  They usually do not hold much water in court and it is easy to manipulate one if you know what you are doing.  Its all about controling your breathing and your heart rate. 
If they had taken one and it came out that they were telling the truth, we all would be yelling that they manipulated the dang thing any way, so no biggy to me. 
They refuse to take one because they have something to hide, plain and simple.  We will get the truth once the evidence all comes back, thank God LE now has the bits and pieces needed.

I was hopeful that this new attorney would help the truth come out, but the more I hear him speak the more I see it ain't gonna happen.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: December 15, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »

Extremely irrelevant but I call this a Fusion Monkey. Can anybody guess why?

Because it looks like tony?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 15, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »

Ant's attorney doesn't believe in polygraph test. Says they are not accurate and he would never subject any of his clients to one.

Most attorneys will tell you the same thing.  Most attorneys will advise you not to take one. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: December 15, 2008, 07:24:07 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18285004/detail.html

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee's body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

"I don't want to get sued," Padilla said.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

"It's going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily," he said. "Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it."

Well that's nice of him. If it's Caylee, I hope LP sticks to his word. Smile

Yes, indeed that is nice of LP!

Klaas: glad to see your power has been restored. (Assuming you are at home now?)

We missed you today.

No matter what you think about Leonard, his word is as good as gold. 

Well it wasn't so good when he announced he had 500 bounty hunters coming to Orlando to help search for Natalee and suddenly all 500 were unavailable at the same time???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #928 on: December 15, 2008, 07:25:46 PM »

On WESH.com it is saying that huge tree parts are being hauled out of the scene, I would like to know why.

me too???

Good Evening Monkeys 
There was a case a several years ago that the a man killed his wife,
put tractor grease in every oraface and then burned her body
body with diesel (i think). The LE cut down the tree sent it to the lab and found the
diesel (or whatever he used to burn her body) in the trunk of the tree.
They could even tell the time frame when body was burned.

OH`I remember that, didn't he have his girlfriend involved, maybe even follow or drive the vehicle with the drum in it??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #929 on: December 15, 2008, 07:25:58 PM »

Extremely irrelevant but I call this a Fusion Monkey. Can anybody guess why?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: December 15, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »

LOL....now why doesn't that surprise me?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewsJunkie2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: December 15, 2008, 07:29:31 PM »

I think the Anthony's have alot ot get off their chests and it doesnt all hve to do with this  case but maybe years of being quiet and hiding things,  I for one would Love to hear what has gone on in that family for years and why no relitives have beem standing beside them, also I think LE will go back and investigate everything that might look like a connection to them all the way in Ohio!
that would take up notebooks, what they all could say I'm sure. Nejames the ex lawyer did make a comment about other info that sounded damaging.
Hello Monkeys! 
I haven't posted in so long but became a monkey when Natalee Holloway went missing..God Bless her... it's good to see a lot of the same monkeys here!

Anyway, I remember hearing on one of the shows that Cindy Anthony's brother had written her a letter about a month or so ago and the gist of it was that they Anthony's)were crazy and he would not vouche as a character witness for Casey.... he also kept questioning them about ever meeting Zani or seeing her, talk to her etc...does anyone recall this?? 
Sorry if it's been addressed...I'm catching up!

I stand with the girl!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #932 on: December 15, 2008, 07:29:33 PM »

Whew, just got caught up. I am freezing cold.

Does anyone know if George had a wood chipper in his shed? TIA

JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #933 on: December 15, 2008, 07:31:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18285004/detail.html

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee's body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

"I don't want to get sued," Padilla said.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

"It's going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily," he said. "Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it."

Well that's nice of him. If it's Caylee, I hope LP sticks to his word. Smile

Yes, indeed that is nice of LP!

Klaas: glad to see your power has been restored. (Assuming you are at home now?)

We missed you today.

No matter what you think about Leonard, his word is as good as gold. 

Well it wasn't so good when he announced he had 500 bounty hunters coming to Orlando to help search for Natalee and suddenly all 500 were unavailable at the same time???

Not to mention that he showed up in boots (obviously not going to actively search himself.....I think mytime even asked where his sneakers were IIRC), and I remember he was supposed to raise a chit load of money to help TES~along with the 500 bounty hunters. Just doesn't pass the smell test IMO. I hope he follows thru, but have my doubts

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #934 on: December 15, 2008, 07:31:36 PM »

I like that one Brandi..don't think I see it before. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 15, 2008, 07:32:30 PM »

On WESH.com it is saying that huge tree parts are being hauled out of the scene, I would like to know why.

me too???

Good Evening Monkeys 
There was a case a several years ago that the a man killed his wife,
put tractor grease in every oraface and then burned her body
body with diesel (i think). The LE cut down the tree sent it to the lab and found the
diesel (or whatever he used to burn her body) in the trunk of the tree.
They could even tell the time frame when body was burned.

OH`I remember that, didn't he have his girlfriend involved, maybe even follow or drive the vehicle with the drum in it??

Yes, same one. The tree verified her story. That was several yrs ago I would imagine technology has advanced significantly.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: December 15, 2008, 07:32:39 PM »

LOL....now why doesn't that surprise me?

Just heard him say his clients were tired and worn down. Wonder if they aren't just plain ole exhausted from all the lies they've been telling.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #937 on: December 15, 2008, 07:34:35 PM »

Long time no Sea~searcher!

Boo, you and your father your father are in my prayers..........my dad is my hero, he is always there for me and I am there for him. He had 3 heart attacks in 7 yrs, then he just passed out on day. I took him to the best cardiologist in a 500 mile area (patients actually fly in from all across the country to see him). Anyway, he couldn't have a stent put in the last time due to the the bend in the artery, so he had to have open heart surgery. When they actually got in his heart, his aortic valve was 99% blocked and the Dr. told me that he was an inch away from dying, after his surgery he was a new man within 3 days. I picked him up a week later and took him to my house to recover and the first thing he did was drive (big no-no), but he was determined to get back into the swing of things ASAP. He's never had one problem since

Not much time lately..just jumping in every now and then for an occasional bad joke but I'm usually 50 pages behind 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: December 15, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »

Whew, just got caught up. I am freezing cold.

Does anyone know if George had a wood chipper in his shed? TIA

JSM

He seemed to have almost every other kind of tool and yard equipment laying around. Wouldn't put it past him.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: December 15, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »

I think the Anthony's have alot ot get off their chests and it doesnt all hve to do with this  case but maybe years of being quiet and hiding things,  I for one would Love to hear what has gone on in that family for years and why no relitives have beem standing beside them, also I think LE will go back and investigate everything that might look like a connection to them all the way in Ohio!
that would take up notebooks, what they all could say I'm sure. Nejames the ex lawyer did make a comment about other info that sounded damaging.
Hello Monkeys! 
I haven't posted in so long but became a monkey when Natalee Holloway went missing..God Bless her... it's good to see a lot of the same monkeys here!

Anyway, I remember hearing on one of the shows that Cindy Anthony's brother had written her a letter about a month or so ago and the gist of it was that they Anthony's)were crazy and he would not vouche as a character witness for Casey.... he also kept questioning them about ever meeting Zani or seeing her, talk to her etc...does anyone recall this?? 
Sorry if it's been addressed...I'm catching up!

Hi NJ2...yes there were several emails between Cindy and her brother....very telling indeed...I am sure they were in the doc dump but please don't ask me to find it for you

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.