April 25, 2024, 02:09:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 310881 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: December 15, 2008, 07:35:58 PM »

Yay! My fave....Clint Van Zandt!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: December 15, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »

Whew, just got caught up. I am freezing cold.

Does anyone know if George had a wood chipper in his shed? TIA

JSM

oh my.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: December 15, 2008, 07:37:17 PM »

You didn't. This is his debut.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #943 on: December 15, 2008, 07:37:23 PM »

JSM

He seemed to have almost every other kind of tool and yard equipment laying around. Wouldn't put it past him.
Well then could Casey have used the gas on the wood chipper in the woods? Gruesome thought, but if you have seen the movie Fargo you know where I am going with this.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #944 on: December 15, 2008, 07:38:42 PM »

Long time no Sea~searcher!

Boo, you and your father your father are in my prayers..........my dad is my hero, he is always there for me and I am there for him. He had 3 heart attacks in 7 yrs, then he just passed out on day. I took him to the best cardiologist in a 500 mile area (patients actually fly in from all across the country to see him). Anyway, he couldn't have a stent put in the last time due to the the bend in the artery, so he had to have open heart surgery. When they actually got in his heart, his aortic valve was 99% blocked and the Dr. told me that he was an inch away from dying, after his surgery he was a new man within 3 days. I picked him up a week later and took him to my house to recover and the first thing he did was drive (big no-no), but he was determined to get back into the swing of things ASAP. He's never had one problem since

Not much time lately..just jumping in every now and then for an occasional bad joke but I'm usually 50 pages behind 

Me too~except this weekend I did get somewhat caught up........but, still have Christmas shopping to do-I'm wondering how much longer I can put if off. Just call me "procrastinator monkey"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: December 15, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »

JSM

He seemed to have almost every other kind of tool and yard equipment laying around. Wouldn't put it past him.
Well then could Casey have used the gas on the wood chipper in the woods? Gruesome thought, but if you have seen the movie Fargo you know where I am going with this.

I think something like that would have called too much attention to the disposal of Caylee. By the way, I thought Fargo was a great movie,,,,funny and gruesome.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: December 15, 2008, 07:39:42 PM »

I think the Anthony's have alot ot get off their chests and it doesnt all hve to do with this  case but maybe years of being quiet and hiding things,  I for one would Love to hear what has gone on in that family for years and why no relitives have beem standing beside them, also I think LE will go back and investigate everything that might look like a connection to them all the way in Ohio!
that would take up notebooks, what they all could say I'm sure. Nejames the ex lawyer did make a comment about other info that sounded damaging.
Hello Monkeys! 
I haven't posted in so long but became a monkey when Natalee Holloway went missing..God Bless her... it's good to see a lot of the same monkeys here!

Anyway, I remember hearing on one of the shows that Cindy Anthony's brother had written her a letter about a month or so ago and the gist of it was that they Anthony's)were crazy and he would not vouche as a character witness for Casey.... he also kept questioning them about ever meeting Zani or seeing her, talk to her etc...does anyone recall this?? 
Sorry if it's been addressed...I'm catching up!

I don't know the answer to your question, but wanted to say hi. I've been here since Natalee Holloway too.

I Stand With The Girl
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: December 15, 2008, 07:40:14 PM »

FoxNews just said that other bones are actually being found at the site that may or may not be related to the remains discovered and believed to be Caylee's. I think there is much more going on here than we all suspected.
\
a possible dump site for a serial killer? or...  ??

A previous child of Casey's?

Lisa

I wondered that myself, but assuming Casey lost a child via miscarriage or stillbirth, the hospital would have taken care of any remains, right?

If it was a miscarriage, yes. But stillbirths are treated way differently from miscarriages. If she were in a hospital, Cindy would have taken over and insisted on a decent burial for a stillbirth. However, Casey didn't tell Cindy she was pregnant with Caylee, until the 8th or 9th month. She pretended she wasn't pregnant even when she was showing.

So, if she weren't showing, I doubt she'd even go to the hospital for a miscarriage. I had a 4th or 5th month miscarriage last year. I wasn't showing but knew I was pregnant. It was like having all 4 periods in the space of an hour. I used 2 entire boxes of giant pads in 3 short hours, and that was the end of the pregnancy. I mourned, but it's not like there was anything to bury. 

I imagine Casey wouldn't have mentioned it if she were pregnant--she didn't mention it the last time even when she was showing. I wasn't showing at 4 or 5 months, and I'm her height, so probably she wouldn't show then, either. So if she did spontaneously miscarry, IMO she'd just use up a box or two of giant tampons, take out the trash, and either buy a new box or tell Cindy she dropped them in the toilet or something. Nobody would ever even suspect.

I guess it's possible that Casey might have pulled off a previous secret pregnancy and instead of having an abortion, went the old-fashioned route and exposed the baby in the woods, or smothered or strangled it at birth and buried it there, but it's hard to imagine she could have actually have given birth without Cindy finding out. I don't think Casey's tough enough to actually give birth alone with no drugs out in the woods...she'd want a hospital. There'd be a birth certificate and all kinds of documentation.

I mourned for a long time after that miscarriage, because it was wanted, and probably my last chance.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: December 15, 2008, 07:40:15 PM »

Ant's attorney doesn't believe in polygraph test. Says they are not accurate and he would never subject any of his clients to one.

LOL....now why doesn't that surprise me?

Just heard him say his clients were tired and worn down. Wonder if they aren't just plain ole exhausted from all the lies they've been telling.

I can conger up one iota of sympathy for these people.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: December 15, 2008, 07:40:23 PM »

I think the Anthony's have alot ot get off their chests and it doesnt all hve to do with this  case but maybe years of being quiet and hiding things,  I for one would Love to hear what has gone on in that family for years and why no relitives have beem standing beside them, also I think LE will go back and investigate everything that might look like a connection to them all the way in Ohio!
that would take up notebooks, what they all could say I'm sure. Nejames the ex lawyer did make a comment about other info that sounded damaging.
Hello Monkeys! 
I haven't posted in so long but became a monkey when Natalee Holloway went missing..God Bless her... it's good to see a lot of the same monkeys here!

Anyway, I remember hearing on one of the shows that Cindy Anthony's brother had written her a letter about a month or so ago and the gist of it was that they Anthony's)were crazy and he would not vouche as a character witness for Casey.... he also kept questioning them about ever meeting Zani or seeing her, talk to her etc...does anyone recall this?? 
Sorry if it's been addressed...I'm catching up!

I don't know the answer to your question, but wanted to say hi. I've been here since Natalee Holloway too.

Me too! Hi!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: December 15, 2008, 07:40:30 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18284043/detail.html

Payment Of Casey Anthony Defense 'Dream Team' Raises Questions
Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 4:23 pm EST December 15, 2008
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The "dream team" of experts and attorneys assembled for the defense of Casey Anthony is raising questions because they will not disclose who is paying for their work.

"We have qualified people -- the best in the business -- reviewing this evidence," said Jose Baez, the attorney for Anthony, who remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. "I'm not about pumping my chest and flaunting about who we're bringing in, you'll see it when they come," Baez said.

The skull and remains of a child were discovered last week in a wooded area near the home that Anthony, 22, shared with her daughter and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The "dream team" includes Dr. Henry Lee; Linda Kenney Baden, who debuted on the team Thursday in court at an emergency hearing in the case; Dr. Kathy Reichs; and Dr. Werner Spitz.

Lee and Spitz have weighed in on the Kennedy assassination and the O.J. Simpson double-murder case, which was also investigated by Michael Baden, husband and co-author with new defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden. Reichs is a best-selling author, who has also taught the FBI how to detect and recover human bones.

The dream team thus far has not been allowed to visit the area where the human remains were found.

"We have certain experts we were hoping to get closer to the scene," said Baez, who bristled when asked how the experts were being compensated. "I don't think it's any concern of anyone who's paying for all of that. It's confidential information, and I'm not about to disclose confidential information."

"They are not interested in profiting from this tragedy, and Mr. Baez has assembled a team of experts. I don't know what the financial agreements are, and I'm not concerned with that," said Anthony family attorney Brad Conway.

More Human Bones Found

Meanwhile, investigators have discovered more human remains in the area where a skull and other remains were located, and Conway said the Anthonys are realistic but hopeful about the outcome.

"It's a bad situation all the way around. They're realistic about the probability that it's Caylee, but they pray that it's not. They continue to be optimistic -- and they will until there's a positive identification -- they're not going to give up hope. None of us are," Anthony family attorney Brad Conway said.

Forensic teams will continue to the search the area for the next couple of days. Local 6 News confirmed that animal bones were also found in the wooded area.

Caylee has been missing since mid-June, and no trace of her was found until last week's discovery. Orange County sheriff's deputies, agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and FBI experts have converged on the vacant property and continue to comb it for clues.

Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla said Sunday that the thick undergrowth has made for slow searching.

"They're being very tedious and very methodical," he said.

Padilla would not say if any other pieces of evidence were found during the search.

Casey Anthony waited a month to report her daughter missing. She initially told police that she left the child with a baby sitter, but detectives said her story was untrue. Anthony was charged in her daughter's murder on Oct. 14.

The discovery of the skull was the first major break in the case in months.

Although DNA results on the remains probably won't be released for several days, authorities and even Anthony's own attorneys are treating the find as if it is the little girl.

Linda Kenney Baden, said during a court hearing last week that "anthropological measurements and hair color" of the remains were said to match Caylee.

Sheriff Kevin Beary said that a search of the grandparents' home where the mother and daughter lived had also yielded links to the remains that he would not reveal. There are no other similar missing-child cases in the area.

Anthony is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

On Sunday, the suburban neighborhood near the Anthony's home and where the remains were found buzzed with activity. Inflatable Santa decorations and holiday lights were an odd backdrop for the crime scene vans and satellite TV trucks.

Neighbors wandered over to take photos of a small, makeshift memorial for Caylee, which included a unicorn, a Cinderella fan and teddy bears of varying sizes and colors.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla -- who had previously bailed Anthony out on lesser child-neglect charges -- stood by a canal, taking photos with well-wishers and handing out autographs. At one point, Padilla had conducted his own search for Caylee, and on Sunday, he pontificated on how long detectives might stay at the scene.

"I came 3,000 miles to find out truly if this is the end of this," Padilla said.

"Thank you for all of your help," neighbor Tim Lewis, 45, said to Padilla, shaking his hand.

Lewis, a 45-year-old flight attendant, admitted he has been captivated by the case.

"The truth has been very hard to find in this story," said Lewis, as his two daughters snapped photos of a cowboy hat-clad Padilla. "Maybe, finally, the truth is going to come out."
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: December 15, 2008, 07:40:49 PM »

JSM

I think something like that would have called too much attention to the disposal of Caylee. By the way, I thought Fargo was a great movie,,,,funny and gruesome.
I thought the same thing, but when I heard they were taking pieces of the tree and other bones that gave me a bad thought. Fargo was a funny movie. I guess I have a sick sense of humour.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 15, 2008, 07:41:01 PM »

Ant's attorney doesn't believe in polygraph test. Says they are not accurate and he would never subject any of his clients to one.

Just heard him say his clients were tired and worn down. Wonder if they aren't just plain ole exhausted from all the lies they've been telling.

I have none whatsoever either.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: December 15, 2008, 07:41:16 PM »

Boo-  how did things go today? 
Things went well due to all your prayers. Got woke up at 5am b/c they resched to 8am. Hate those early morning calls! They scare me! He smiled when I told him you guys were praying for him and he says thanks. The tests, etc. say it isn't as bad as they had thought. No surgery, going to resch for Jan. b/c where he does need a stent, it's too long of an area. So docs are going to consult and proceed in January.

I have to say, all your prayers and comments have blessed my heart. I read each one and cried that you guys really care for me and each other. Joining this board has to be one the best decisions I made this year. So many friends I never had before! Caylee is one blessed little angel to have you people too!! Thank you again!
Boo, glad your father is doing okay. i thought & prayed for ya'll today. i know they can do so much more with the heart these days. please keep us updated. hugs, wendi
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: December 15, 2008, 07:42:17 PM »

ooppsss that CAN'T

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: December 15, 2008, 07:42:20 PM »

JSM

I didn't see the movie, but I knew where the wood chipper might fit in... Ick! The past two days, someone on Fox discussing the crime scene and what MIGHT be learned has mentioned "the body dismembered." Creeping me out!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: December 15, 2008, 07:42:42 PM »

Oh how I hope and pray that they soon tell us that this is 100% Caylee...or not (doubtful) just some confirmation so if this is definetely Caylee she can rest peacfully.

Me, too, Cyn.  I'm sorry for the loss of Heather-she sounds like a wonderful child, and I'm sure you're an amazing and wonderful person and a great Mom.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: December 15, 2008, 07:42:44 PM »

JSM

I thought the same thing, but when I heard they were taking pieces of the tree and other bones that gave me a bad thought. Fargo was a funny movie. I guess I have a sick sense of humour.
Sorry, forgot the rest of this post. If this did happen, tissue would have sprayed on the tree.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: December 15, 2008, 07:43:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 6:21 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

Eyewitness News has learned George and Cindy, along with their son Lee, were fingerprinted over the weekend so investigators will have them on hand as they search for fingerprints on evidence they've collected at the scene where a child's skull was found less than a half-mile from the Anthonys' own home.

(snipped)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #959 on: December 15, 2008, 07:43:42 PM »

Extremely irrelevant but I call this a Fusion Monkey. Can anybody guess why?

Because it looks like tony?

was that the right answer 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.