March 28, 2024, 07:18:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 308069 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #960 on: December 15, 2008, 07:44:49 PM »

Whew, just got caught up. I am freezing cold.

Does anyone know if George had a wood chipper in his shed? TIA

JSM

He seemed to have almost every other kind of tool and yard equipment laying around. Wouldn't put it past him.
Well then could Casey have used the gas on the wood chipper in the woods? Gruesome thought, but if you have seen the movie Fargo you know where I am going with this.

I didn't see the movie, but I knew where the wood chipper might fit in... Ick! The past two days, someone on Fox discussing the crime scene and what MIGHT be learned has mentioned "the body dismembered." Creeping me out!
I didn't hear anything about dismemberment. I hate what I am thinking, I just remember a case about a flight attendant whos husband killed her and did it to her. It was cold so the debris was still there and a cop saw his car by the riverbank I think. Been a long time since I read that book.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: December 15, 2008, 07:46:15 PM »

i would think that they would be DEVASTATED at the finding of a body... but until they are POSTIVE its caylee.. they wont grieve..

just how they would spin it..

and if it WAS animal bones... wouldnt those on site know it? i mean.. they were SOOOOOOOOOOO sure the bones in the river were animal bones they didnt seem to even give them a second thought...

??

I know!  The experts are there sifting and I'm sure they know the difference from human vs. animal remains.  I shudder to think they are finding multiple bodies!

Lisa

I hope not. That would be even more horrible than this. And it would also open the door to the idea that there's a killer out there who isn't Casey.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #962 on: December 15, 2008, 07:46:44 PM »

Ant's attorney doesn't believe in polygraph test. Says they are not accurate and he would never subject any of his clients to one.

LOL....now why doesn't that surprise me?

Just heard him say his clients were tired and worn down. Wonder if they aren't just plain ole exhausted from all the lies they've been telling.

I can conger up one iota of sympathy for these people.
I have waivered back and forth with sympathy for GA.  If they are still going to stick to the nanny theory then I will never have sympathy for them again.  I also had high hopes for the new attorney but after the interview today I think he is drinking the kool aid now too. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: December 15, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »

FoxNews just said that other bones are actually being found at the site that may or may not be related to the remains discovered and believed to be Caylee's. I think there is much more going on here than we all suspected.
\
a possible dump site for a serial killer? or...  ??

A previous child of Casey's?

Lisa

I wondered that myself, but assuming Casey lost a child via miscarriage or stillbirth, the hospital would have taken care of any remains, right?

If she went to a hospital. 

Lisa

That's true, but it sounds like everybody knew about it in the family... would Cindy and Casey have dumped the fetus out in the woods somewhere? 

IMO, NEVER! If it were a stillbirth Cindy would have insisted on a decent burial, and if it were a miscarriage, I doubt Cindy would even know about it. IMO, this wasn't a child of Casey's, but rather, of Cindy's.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: December 15, 2008, 07:49:23 PM »

FoxNews just said that other bones are actually being found at the site that may or may not be related to the remains discovered and believed to be Caylee's. I think there is much more going on here than we all suspected.
\

Lisa

I wondered that myself, but assuming Casey lost a child via miscarriage or stillbirth, the hospital would have taken care of any remains, right?

If it was a miscarriage, yes. But stillbirths are treated way differently from miscarriages. If she were in a hospital, Cindy would have taken over and insisted on a decent burial for a stillbirth. However, Casey didn't tell Cindy she was pregnant with Caylee, until the 8th or 9th month. She pretended she wasn't pregnant even when she was showing.

So, if she weren't showing, I doubt she'd even go to the hospital for a miscarriage. I had a 4th or 5th month miscarriage last year. I wasn't showing but knew I was pregnant. It was like having all 4 periods in the space of an hour. I used 2 entire boxes of giant pads in 3 short hours, and that was the end of the pregnancy. I mourned, but it's not like there was anything to bury. 

I imagine Casey wouldn't have mentioned it if she were pregnant--she didn't mention it the last time even when she was showing. I wasn't showing at 4 or 5 months, and I'm her height, so probably she wouldn't show then, either. So if she did spontaneously miscarry, IMO she'd just use up a box or two of giant tampons, take out the trash, and either buy a new box or tell Cindy she dropped them in the toilet or something. Nobody would ever even suspect.

I guess it's possible that Casey might have pulled off a previous secret pregnancy and instead of having an abortion, went the old-fashioned route and exposed the baby in the woods, or smothered or strangled it at birth and buried it there, but it's hard to imagine she could have actually have given birth without Cindy finding out. I don't think Casey's tough enough to actually give birth alone with no drugs out in the woods...she'd want a hospital. There'd be a birth certificate and all kinds of documentation.

I mourned for a long time after that miscarriage, because it was wanted, and probably my last chance.

Fuzzball, please don't give up. my aunt & uncle tried for 17 years-seriously-and finally gave up. then about 18 months ago, my aunt caught the flu & finally had to go to the dr.-i guess you can figure the rest out, they now have a precious little boy.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: December 15, 2008, 07:50:27 PM »

From Casey's phone records, we have that one day where Casey tried calling Cindy over and over in a short amount of time, and George as well, with no answer from either of them.  Did LE ever get Cindy and George's phone records?   Lee's? 

Curious too, since Mallory was in and out of the A's house, did LE get her fingerprints too? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: December 15, 2008, 07:50:46 PM »

Ant's attorney doesn't believe in polygraph test. Says they are not accurate and he would never subject any of his clients to one.

LOL....now why doesn't that surprise me?

Just heard him say his clients were tired and worn down. Wonder if they aren't just plain ole exhausted from all the lies they've been telling.

I can conger up one iota of sympathy for these people.

I have none whatsoever either.

Brandi thanks for knowing I meant can't and not can

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #967 on: December 15, 2008, 07:50:52 PM »

Me too~except this weekend I did get somewhat caught up........but, still have Christmas shopping to do-I'm wondering how much longer I can put if off. Just call me "procrastinator monkey"

It's socially acceptable for me to do it all on Christmas eve...it's a guy thing 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewsJunkie2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: December 15, 2008, 07:53:45 PM »

I think the Anthony's have alot ot get off their chests and it doesnt all hve to do with this  case but maybe years of being quiet and hiding things,  I for one would Love to hear what has gone on in that family for years and why no relitives have beem standing beside them, also I think LE will go back and investigate everything that might look like a connection to them all the way in Ohio!
that would take up notebooks, what they all could say I'm sure. Nejames the ex lawyer did make a comment about other info that sounded damaging.
Hello Monkeys! 
I haven't posted in so long but became a monkey when Natalee Holloway went missing..God Bless her... it's good to see a lot of the same monkeys here!

Anyway, I remember hearing on one of the shows that Cindy Anthony's brother had written her a letter about a month or so ago and the gist of it was that they Anthony's)were crazy and he would not vouche as a character witness for Casey.... he also kept questioning them about ever meeting Zani or seeing her, talk to her etc...does anyone recall this?? 
Sorry if it's been addressed...I'm catching up!

I don't know the answer to your question, but wanted to say hi. I've been here since Natalee Holloway too.
I can't believe it's been over 3 years and that JVS is still free! URGH
Good to "see" you and SunnyinTx again!

I stand with the girl!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #969 on: December 15, 2008, 07:54:05 PM »

JSM

oh my.   

Why would you ask this question joesamas ? any particular reason ? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: December 15, 2008, 07:56:05 PM »

Extremely irrelevant but I call this a Fusion Monkey. Can anybody guess why?

Because it looks like tony?

was that the right answer 

I've yet to see a picture of the gang at Fusion when they weren't "signing" . Oh wait, except when KC and friend when pole dancing.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: December 15, 2008, 07:56:26 PM »

JSM

oh my.   

Why would you ask this question joesamas ? any particular reason ? 
What a gut wrenching thought. Valid thought, but still ..... 

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: December 15, 2008, 07:56:36 PM »

NewsJunkie - did you post with a different name on the Natalee threads?

I Stand With The Girl
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: December 15, 2008, 07:57:29 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=542041

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

NewsJunkie2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: December 15, 2008, 07:57:57 PM »

[/quote]
I don't know the answer to your question, but wanted to say hi. I've been here since Natalee Holloway too.
[/quote]
[/quote]
and cubegirl too!

I stand with the girl!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: December 15, 2008, 07:58:25 PM »

\

Lisa

If she went to a hospital. 

Lisa

That's true, but it sounds like everybody knew about it in the family... would Cindy and Casey have dumped the fetus out in the woods somewhere? 

IMO, NEVER! If it were a stillbirth Cindy would have insisted on a decent burial, and if it were a miscarriage, I doubt Cindy would even know about it. IMO, this wasn't a child of Casey's, but rather, of Cindy's.

Well I keep thinking back to those emails of Cindy's mother to her (sister?), where she mentioned something like 'the last time Casey was pregnant'... and how 'devastated' Cindy was for the loss.. as if Casey did have a miscarriage or stillbirth. 

Add that to the comment that Cindy made about a grandson.. And what she said about not wanting to 'lose another one'.. And the supposed ultrasound pics, one with something blue by it. 

All this adds up.. just not sure what it all means.. yet.  We know what it sounds like tho.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: December 15, 2008, 07:59:18 PM »

JSM

OMG, I had completely forgotten that part of my nightmare from last night.  It was terrible and the first time that I have dreamed about Caylee.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
NewsJunkie2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: December 15, 2008, 07:59:24 PM »

NewsJunkie - did you post with a different name on the Natalee threads?
Yes I was just NewsJunkie...not NewsJunkie2.  I also lived in NYC and now I live in DC.  I remember you!

I stand with the girl!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #978 on: December 15, 2008, 07:59:24 PM »

Boo-  how did things go today? 
Things went well due to all your prayers. Got woke up at 5am b/c they resched to 8am. Hate those early morning calls! They scare me! He smiled when I told him you guys were praying for him and he says thanks. The tests, etc. say it isn't as bad as they had thought. No surgery, going to resch for Jan. b/c where he does need a stent, it's too long of an area. So docs are going to consult and proceed in January.

I have to say, all your prayers and comments have blessed my heart. I read each one and cried that you guys really care for me and each other. Joining this board has to be one the best decisions I made this year. So many friends I never had before! Caylee is one blessed little angel to have you people too!! Thank you again!
Boo, I didn't know your dad was sick. If I had I would have prayed for him. He will be in my prayers tonight. Monkey prayers worked for Joe, they will work for your Dad too!

Amen!!! We prayed for Joe and he got better, we prayed that Caylee would be found and she was! You know I was thinking... I know there is still a lot to discuss and figure out in this case, BUT our main prayer was answered. We just wanted Caylee home, not out in the cold woods, but a proper burial. So whatever happens, it will all fall together eventually. We just have to be patient. I mean what were the chances of her being found in this scenario? God intervened and KC has the deck stacked against her. Cindy and George are just interesting to watch, but it's KC that is going to burn in hell. God takes care of his own and Caylee (and Joe) are certainly his!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: December 15, 2008, 07:59:46 PM »

Regarding the Anthony's and having sympathy...........uh NO.......My give a damn's busted!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.