April 27, 2024, 01:52:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 311059 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: December 15, 2008, 03:06:42 PM »

Sorry O/T

SunnyinTX will you please call me? TIA
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: December 15, 2008, 03:06:54 PM »

Since the beginning this case has drawn me in as another "local" case here in my neck of the woods did in July 2007.  That case was of Jessie Marie Davis a young single mother of a 2yr old and 8 1/2 months pregnant who went missing and the person who took her left her 2 year old at the home alone for over 24 hours.  Speculation immediately went to the "father" (I use that term loosely) a police officer.  To make a long story short, he made a deal and turned in where he dumped the body in order to get the death penalty taken off the table. 

Your post was very good, and I don't mean to diminish from it in any way. But I don't think they took DP off the table with his confession. He may have hoped for that, but IIRC, DP was never taken off the table.  He was lucky the jury felt it was probably accidental, and then covered up after the fact. He very well could have gotten death.

You are probably right, anothermonkey, now that you say that I think you are.  I think the reason the jury didn't go with DP is they could not determine cause of death not that he made a deal.    I'm sure you know the case as well bc, I know you are from Ohio too!

Well, I've only been here a little over 5 years now, but I watched Bobby Cutts give his testimony, and his statement before sentencing. Although I think what he did was horrific.. and leaving his little boy like that all alone  ... I do think that there was doubt that he did this to her intentionally. His testimony seemed genuine, for the most part.  I think life in prison was probably the better sentence anyway.  He has to live with what he did for the rest of his days... which should be many.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: December 15, 2008, 03:07:27 PM »

Living in Florida, their home probably doesn't have a fire place, huh?

Some houses in FL have fireplaces for chilly nights.

Is there a chimney on their house? I don't think so. I'll look at some photos and see.
Every other house here has a fireplace, especially north central, in Orlando.. in the winter it gets into the 30's and 40's there

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 15, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »

Moble Cam 1 just started broadcasting from A home.

thanks, Today!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #404 on: December 15, 2008, 03:08:03 PM »

Living in Florida, their home probably doesn't have a fire place, huh?

I doubt their home has a fireplace although I know some high end ones do
There are some older homes that due, and they are an option for newer homes as well.  We opt'ed not to have one in our home due to the space it took up, and the fact that we really have no use for one.  Here is is almost Christmas, and our coldest day was 61 degrees.  Today a nice sunny 74.

oopsss I stand corrected ....I was simply going on friends who had an older ranch style in a nice subdivision...none hah fireplaces...they recently bought a new high end home and had fireplaces put in the family room and their bedroom,,,
Was not correcting you my dear friend.  Just noting that sometimes they do sometimes they dont.  Our builder was nice enough to offer, but then again he is a builder from the north.  LOL  My husband had never had a fireplace, nor does he know how to use one. LOL

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #405 on: December 15, 2008, 03:08:56 PM »

Moble Cam 1 just started broadcasting from A home.

Cam it all! Looks just the same as it did 4 months ago! Where's Little Dude? And the "Does this make my butt look big" anchorette?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: December 15, 2008, 03:08:58 PM »

If there's going to be a new search warrant issued, and IF the house was bugged before and then Casey's attorneys de-bugged it when they went through the house this weekend...then I hope that LE plants bugs again!

One thing that is haunting me....it's obvious that Casey just drove down the street and around the corner and dumped Caylee's body as quickly as possible.  That stretch of mowed grass looks to be about 15 feet from the street and the LE covered stand (blue) is just beyond the grassline...I'd say about 20 feet all together.  Casey probably stood in the grass and tossed the bag.  COLD!!! So cold that it's hard to wrap one's mind around it!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: December 15, 2008, 03:10:24 PM »

Would it have been possible for the Anthony's or Baez to remove anything from that house without someone seeing it being removed?

The A's and Baez have had a run at the house after the LE was there.  I am sure that they have gone through and done their own "evidence flushing".

I am sure that LE would have taken photos of the home as well, in order to keep things accurate during trial.  I just do not want those stupid A's and that dumb Baez to have any more chance to trash the chances of Justice for Caylee.

Hey Dolce!!

I was wondering if they took those stuffed animals(the one Lee threw out) and put things in them and threw them out...

I believe Cindy is crafty & wouldnt take much to rip open a seam, put stuff inside the stuffed animals sew it up and throw it out with the trash...

Yes apparently I have to much time to think today...
OOOhhhh how clever!! I did not even think of that!  HURRY DELETE THIS BEFORE CINCIN SEES!!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: December 15, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »

These are the Fox cams that I am aware of.  They change their coverage of events, and sometimes they cover nothing.

Truck 25
Truck 20
Truck 19
Mobilecam 1
Mobilecam 2
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: December 15, 2008, 03:10:42 PM »

Was the memorial at the Anthony house?  The one Lee took down.

Yes.

Raw video here: http://www.wftv.com/video/18279883/index.html

Thanks!

Lee is an $%#hole for sure. It wasnt even on HIS property!!! The owner of the memorial should be the one calling  law enforcement.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: December 15, 2008, 03:10:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I'm behind in reading - so forgive me is someone has already said this.

When I think of C&G being arrested, I wonder if they will take a plea and turn on KC and finally tell the truth about what happened to Caylee.    Anyone think this?

You know, it is really funny how they tried to convince everyone that George saw Caylee and KC on the 16th.  And that there was NO fight on the 15th.   Makes you wonder just how much they knew (and if they were involved more than we realize).

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: December 15, 2008, 03:11:26 PM »

Search continues near Caylee Anthony's home

12:25 p.m. Brad Conway, an attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, just read a statement from his clients during a televised news conference.

The grandparents of missing Caylee Marie Anthony urged people to respect their privacy. The statement came just days after a child's body was discovered about a quarter mile from their home. It is believed to be Caylee but a positive identification has not been made.

"In the event this is not Caylee, we will immediately continue our search for our beloved grandaughter," George and Cindy Anthony said, according to the statement Conway read. "Please respect our privacy and understand that we will not be making any statement or appearances in the near future. We would ask you to continue your prayers for Caylee and all other missing children."

Dr. G is now at the scene of the remains
11:53 a.m. Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia is now at the site of the unidentified remains in east Orange County.

Garavaglia, a forensic pathologist, is the star of the Discovery Channel's show, Dr. G: Medical Examiner.

Search continues near the home of Caylee Marie Anthony
11:41 a.m. It could be days before Orange County crime scene technicians and FBI forensic investigators are done processing the scene where the remains of a small child were found last week.

A team from the medical examiner's office just arrived at the crime scene on Hopespring and Suburban drives. It's unknown why they returned or what their presence signifies.

Investigators are carefully combing through the area and have started removing sections of trees and undergrowth. An investigator can been seen crawling on her knees while examining the uprooted undergrowth that was placed on a white piece of fabric spread out on Suburban Drive.

"It's a lot of undergrowth, a lot of leaves," said sheriff's spokesman Deputy Carlos Padilla. "It's very tedious and very methodical."

About 10 investigators are working to examine the area where the body was found, Padilla said. It could take up to 14 days for a positive identification to be made.

The body was discovered on the morning of Dec. 11 in a heavily wooded area, about one-fourth of a mile from the home of missing Caylee Marie Anthony. The body remains in the possession of the Orange-Osceola County Medical Examiner, however, part of the remains were taken to an FBI lab this weekend by Orange County deputies, Padilla said.

He would not elaborate on what was sent to the lab or the additional items that were found at the scene.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla,[/b] who helped to free Caylee's mother Casey Anthony from jail earlier this summer, is milling around the area and talking to curious onlookers.

More bones found in the woods
9:26 a.m. A source at the Orange County Sheriff's Office this morning confirmed that more bones where discovered over the weekend in the area where a child's skull and other remains were found near the home that missing toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony, shared with her mother and grandparents.

Detectives did not give details about the bones, but they are continuing to sift through dirt and leaves in the wooded area close to Hopespring and Suburban drives this morning. The missing girl's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, live less than a 1/4 mile from the site where the bones were found.

On Dec. 11, an Orange County water-meter reader found a skull and other remains in a black plastic bag -- marking the first major break in the case in months. Duct tape had been wrapped around the skull, investigators said.

The child's mother, Casey Anthony, is suspected of killing her daughter.

Lee Anthony, the brother of Casey Anthony, took down a memorial of pictures, stuffed animals and flowers on Saturday. He told onlookers to keep away from his parents' property and carried the memorial inside the home.

New York attorney Linda Kenney Baden, who is on Casey Anthony's defense team, said that lead attorney Jose Baez was told the measurements of the bones and the color of hair discovered match those of Caylee.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-bones-121508,0,5946647.story

<snipped>

Why is he milling around talking to onlookers... This bugs the crap out of me!!!!!!

Why?  How is this any different that the curious onlookers milling around.  Or did I misunderstand you and you meant that all of the onlookers bug you?

LP just gets under my skin from time to time and for some reason the thought of him "milling" around irked me.  JMHO.  I guess I am just trying to understand why he still feels the need to be in the picture, that's all.  Again, JMHO.   Not trying to bash LP or anything like that, so please no nanners thrown at me... thanks.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: December 15, 2008, 03:11:38 PM »

Do any of you think that Cindy or George (or Lee) helped her hide the body.. maybe they didn't even tell her where they were hiding it, so she could honestly say she didn't know where it was?  Lee would have known better (I'm assuming) about this childhood hangout.  (and it's near a school, so Caylee would always have kids around).  Lee wouldn't want to take a poly, because he'd be sure to fail it if they asked "do you know the whereabouts of your niece"? 

Just thinking out loud..

Perhaps this was their burial ground for family pets, too? And so they decided to bury Caylee here like they would a cat or dog?  I dunno.. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: December 15, 2008, 03:11:57 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
Anthony House

and

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
Remains site

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: December 15, 2008, 03:12:20 PM »

Since the beginning this case has drawn me in as another "local" case here in my neck of the woods did in July 2007.  That case was of Jessie Marie Davis a young single mother of a 2yr old and 8 1/2 months pregnant who went missing and the person who took her left her 2 year old at the home alone for over 24 hours.  Speculation immediately went to the "father" (I use that term loosely) a police officer.  To make a long story short, he made a deal and turned in where he dumped the body in order to get the death penalty taken off the table. 

Your post was very good, and I don't mean to diminish from it in any way. But I don't think they took DP off the table with his confession. He may have hoped for that, but IIRC, DP was never taken off the table.  He was lucky the jury felt it was probably accidental, and then covered up after the fact. He very well could have gotten death.

You are probably right, anothermonkey, now that you say that I think you are.  I think the reason the jury didn't go with DP is they could not determine cause of death not that he made a deal.    I'm sure you know the case as well bc, I know you are from Ohio too!

Well, I've only been here a little over 5 years now, but I watched Bobby Cutts give his testimony, and his statement before sentencing. Although I think what he did was horrific.. and leaving his little boy like that all alone  ... I do think that there was doubt that he did this to her intentionally. His testimony seemed genuine, for the most part.  I think life in prison was probably the better sentence anyway.  He has to live with what he did for the rest of his days... which should be many.

Just trying to draw a coorilation to the case at hand, I think I might be reaching...Just moved so much by both cases...Hudsunn can have the floor back...lovin. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: December 15, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »

POWER HAS BEEN OUT AT MY HOUSE FOR THE LAST 2 1/2 HOURS.  I have come over to my FIL's house to use his computer.  Just wanted you all to know I'm not ignoring people, just without power.

I'll try to catch up then will go back home in a bit.  I see another search warrant has been issued for the Anthony house.  Wonder if they'll search Lee's place as well?

Darn, missed my opportunity to misbehave!  I wondered where you were!!!  Hope you get your power back soon!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: December 15, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »

Tears alert:  TES Tribute Video:  https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/
Chills, tears and beautiful.
If anyone knows the song details - please share.  Title, singer.

Beautiful

Lyrics to There's A New Star Up In Heaven Tonight :

By Chris De Burgh
Shadows darken and the day is done
And I cannot believe that it's true and you are gone
You were always here beside me
You gave so much as the Queen of Hearts
To those without love
You were their voice when they could not speak
A touch for the dying

And as we say goodbye I can hardly see
For the tears in my eyes
You are shining like a million suns
And there's a new star up in Heaven tonight

I wonder if you ever knew
How much you were loved
And in the darkness of a lonely room
Were you empty inside?
As you fade away it's like a light
Has gone from the world
But I am sure that there is a place
Where it will burn on forever

And as we say goodbye I can hardly see
For the tears in my eyes
You are shining like a million suns

God Bless You Caylee.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: December 15, 2008, 03:14:51 PM »

Do any of you think that Cindy or George (or Lee) helped her hide the body.. maybe they didn't even tell her where they were hiding it, so she could honestly say she didn't know where it was?  Lee would have known better (I'm assuming) about this childhood hangout.  (and it's near a school, so Caylee would always have kids around).  Lee wouldn't want to take a poly, because he'd be sure to fail it if they asked "do you know the whereabouts of your niece"? 

Just thinking out loud..

Perhaps this was their burial ground for family pets, too? And so they decided to bury Caylee here like they would a cat or dog?  I dunno.. 
If anyone had any hand in it, my bets are totally on Lee. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: December 15, 2008, 03:15:17 PM »

On Dr. Phil today

Joined by Nancy Grace from Headline News, children's rights attorney Paul Mones and criminologist Dr. Denise Boots, Dr. Phil delves into recent horrific headlines: a starved and beaten teen escaping from his alleged torturers, an 8-year-old boy arrested for allegedly killing his father and another man, and two anchorwomen found dead in their homes. 

Have to watch and see if they discuss Caylee case.  Not expecting much if they though.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: December 15, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »

Just trying to draw a coorilation to the case at hand, I think I might be reaching...Just moved so much by both cases...Hudsunn can have the floor back...lovin. 

Yeah, I can see what you mean. I'm sorry if I am making you not want to post.     Not my intention at all!!

All these cases involving pregnant women, or missing children.. they're all just so heartbreaking. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.